Pay Your Dues

Story Info
Coal's rent is due, his landlord expects to be paid in full.
4.5k words
4.56
43.2k
69
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a non-consensual gay erotic story, all characters are 18 or over.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Coal slung his backpack over his shoulder as he made his way out the door, grabbing keys from his pocket before he locked it swiftly behind him.

The familiar scent of mildew clung to the air as he made his way down the dark stairway of his apartment building, thanking his lucky stars for the millionth time that he was only one floor up.

The amount of times he made his way up these damn stairs was enough to drive him crazy... but it wasn't like he exactly had a choice. Not when he had to work as many jobs as he possibly could just to keep a roof over his head-- especially with his landlord Mr Rodes breathing down his neck.

"Where are you off to at this time of night, Coal?"

Speak of the devil.

"Hi... Mr Rodes."

Coal murmured, pausing his descent and reluctantly meeting eyes with the man at the bottom of the stairs.

He was cornered.

"Just work, dad's not feeling too well so I'm doing a few extra hours."

Mr Rodes' lips split into a small smile, darkening eyes tracing down Coal's form like a snake slithering over his skin. It was like everywhere his gaze touched sent a chill through his flesh.

It wasn't so much because of the way he looked-- actually, it was almost in spite of it. If Coal had seen him as a stranger passing in the street, he probably would have turned his head for a second glance.

Mr Rodes was attractive-- in that annoyingly tall, dark and handsome kind of way-- with a thick head of raven hair that fell just a little above his shoulders and piercing eyes of a contrasting blue, like the colour of the sun through a glacier.

But none of that really made a difference though when the man looked at him, those very eyes slicing through him like a hot knife through butter.

"Mm, well, speaking of... I haven't seen your father around in a while. Everything ok, Coal?"

Every cell in Coal's body froze over as those words flitted through his mind, his heart almost slowing to a still.

"Like I said, he's sick."

Coal bit out, almost kicking himself at his tone. He couldn't help it, the man gave him the creeps.

Keep your cool, Coal, don't let him rattle you.

Mr Rodes quirked an eyebrow at him, but shrugged all the same, moving forward to brush past him as he made his way up the stairs.

"Well, do let your father know that rent is due... it wouldn't be good if he was late again this month."

He said over his shoulder, the words like tiny daggers piecing Coal's already fragile mind.

"I'll tell him."

***

The glow of the early morning sun lit up the sky as Coal finally made the long walk home. His shoulders were sore from unloading trucks and stocking shelves all night and the weight of his backpack somehow felt three times heavier than it had when he had left home.

The walk was somehow pleasant aside from that and not even his aching joints could dampen the feel of fresh air rushing through his lungs... he liked the morning, he just didn't like working through the night to get to it.

By the time he made it home, he was already ready to collapse, so when he slowly meandered his way up the stairs and through the hall to his apartment, he didn't even blink when he turned the door handle without needing his keys.

He blinked blearily in the dark as he slumped through the hall and into the loungeroom, his hand grazing down the wall in search of the light switch.

He found it.

The overhead light flickered on lazily, finally bathing the room in a yellow glow that could only be attributed to the cheap lightbulb he had bought last week. The place was falling apart and he couldn't afford to pay for it all, let alone rent.

"Well, you've been a busy boy, haven't you?"

Coal froze, his blood running cold as his eyes adjusted to the light, finally making out the large figure sitting casually on the couch, both arms spread out on the back of the seat as if he owned the place.

Mr Rodes.

"What-- what the fuck are you doing here? Get out! You can't just--"

"Where's daddy dearest, Coal?"

The rest of his tirade stuck in his throat at those very words, choking him in a sudden gripping panic.

"W-What?"

Rodes' cocked his head to the side and ran his eyes down Coal's form, taking in his backpack and tired eyes. He smiled.

Coal wrapped his arms around his chest self-consciously, fighting a shudder as he scrambled to come up with something to say. He didn't need too, because Mr Rodes spoke again, a hand slipping into his pocket and pulling out a piece of paper.

"I found a letter in the drawer of your bedside table-- shall I read it to you?"

Coal's heart sank to the floor.

"Going to get groceries-- don't forget to do your homework. Love dad."

It was those words... the same words Coal had read every night before he went to sleep, seared into his brain like a branding.

"It's interesting that you would keep such a mundane note, isn't it, Coal? Especially since you finished school last year."

"I f-forgot it was there."

Coal bit out, but the words fell flat even to his own ears. Rodes gave him a look before his face settled with a smirk.

"Daddy didn't come home, did he?"

Something inside of Coal snapped.

"You need to get the fuck out of my house right now, or I'm calling the cops!"

The answering grin sent a chill up his spine.

Mr Rodes stood up quickly, his large body filling the tiny space, suffocating it, suffocating him. When he moved forward Coal moved back, and before he knew it he was pressed up against the back wall with his landlord looming over him.

"I think that's a very good idea..."

Rodes lifted a hand and rested it on the base of Coals throat-- not applying pressure, just there-- heavy and stifling.

"Maybe when they're here, I can tell them... that you failed to report your father missing for the last eight months... and I could also mention that you've been cashing his disability checks in his place."

Coal swallowed a gasp, but all he could taste was that man, his scent, his breath. It made him want to gag. Made him choke.

"You look like a scared little rabbit... makes me want to eat you all up."

Rodes murmured, that hand slowly travelling up Coal's throat until it wrapped around it and squeezed-- but that wasn't what flung Coal into a panic, no, that was because of the heated pair of lips that surged forward and suddenly captured his own.

Coal struggled into the kiss, his heart rushing blood through his veins and thumping in his ears. He tasted like cigarettes and mint.

Coal bit down, his teeth sinking sharply into the man's lips and wrenching from him a pained grunt. Rodes pulled himself back, both of them puffing the same air as they glared at each other. Then Rodes chuckled.

"The rabbit has teeth..."

He said, tutting in mock disapproval as his hand moved like a snake and gripped Coal's jaw hard.

Coal winced, his breath coming out in quick little bursts as the panic claiming his body left him a boneless heap.

He just wanted to sink down onto the floor and cry.

He had been through so much shit since his dad had disappeared, worked so many dead-end jobs with shit pay, shit hours and shit managers that made him want to pull his hair out and crawl into a ball and stay there.

His dad was gone, he knew that, knew he was dead. There was no other possible explanation. His father had debt up to his eyeballs and as soon as he hadn't made it home that night... Coal knew.

But... his father had taught him to survive, taught him to fight for every scrap he could find just to keep moving... and that's exactly what Coal had done. If he had reported his father's disappearance to the police, those checks would have stopped and he would have been flung into some horrible foster home until his next birthday.

His father wouldn't have wanted that for him, not after everything he had been through himself when he was a kid.

Coal had just done what he had to do to survive, and those checks were a lifeline...

His father would have been ok with that.

He would have, Coal was sure of it.

The next kiss caught him by surprise and he fought it hard, his body flailing against the imposing force with as much energy as he could muster-- but it was useless, the man was like a ton of bricks, and the firm hand he held against his jaw inhibited him from biting him again.

When they finally came up for air, Coal was half drained, his body still sore, still aching from the long hours he had put in at the factory.

"Get off me!"

He spat, trying to wrestle his way out of the impossible grip, but instead finding both his wrists suddenly pinned to the wall.

"They're going to eat you alive in prison."

Rodes murmured, his hot tongue burning a trail up Coals neck.

"You... I-- no..."

Coal's brain stuttered, the panic that was circling him before now coming back with an icy fury.

Prison? God, no, he couldn't survive that. He was a scrawny 18 year old with doe eyes and a baby face-- if he couldn't fight back against one man, how would he protect himself in a place like that?

Worst of all... what would his father think? To see his son sent to the same place he had been so desperate to keep him out of. It would be a disgrace to his very memory.

And Coal's life would be ruined.

"Mm, this face can be quite tempting... and these lips."

Rodes leant forward, his teeth grazing across Coal's bottom lip before he chuckled and released him.

"What do you want?"

Coal ground out, almost flinching when the man tightened his grip on his wrists.

"Do you really want me to spell it out for you? I want what I'm owed."

It took Coal a beat before he could even catch the man's meaning.

"You mean rent? This is over rent? I'll pay you the damn money! I just need a couple of days and you can have it--"

"That doesn't work for me, kid."

The almost cheery note in his voice made Coal bristle and he had to bite his tongue before he said anything else that would get him into trouble.

"What do you want, then? You want me to blow you or something?"

"For a start..."

Rodes replied casually, pressing his pelvis against Coal's belly and making him gasp. He was hard... the fucker was actually hard.

"You fucking pervert-- agh, fuck!"

The man's mouth was on his neck again, teeth sinking hard into the sensitive flesh of his throat, one hand dropping his wrist to snake down and rub against Coal's covered dick.

"If you really want me to stop, you can just say the word... I'm sure fraud will only get you a couple of years in prison-- well, you know, if you get a sympathetic judge, of course."

He murmured in his ear, before he pressed more wet kisses down the side of his neck and across his collarbone.

Coal closed his eyes, that threat swimming in his mind and slowly drowning what was left of his composure.

"You're a sick fuck."

He whispered, his voice coming out hoarse as he jolted at the feel of another bitten hickey.

"And you're a brat that needs to pay his rent on time. On your knees."

Even before the order, Rodes was pushing him down, a dark smile tugging at his lips when Coal's knees hit the floor, his head just inches away from his already tenting jeans.

"No teeth, little rabbit."

He said with a smirk, his hand slowly winding in Coal's golden curls, tugging him forward so that his cheek rubbed up against his covered crotch.

Coal sat frozen for a long minute, a slimy coil of dread slithering in his stomach at the feel of the man's promising erection pressed hard against his face.

He wanted to run. He wanted to cry... he wanted to do anything else that wasn't him unzipping this bastard's pants and sucking his cock.

But, he did it, his jaw clenching tight as he pulled down the fly and wrapped his hand around the monster hiding within. It felt heavy in his grip, and agonisingly thick.

Coal swallowed nervously as he looked at it, feeling a shiver run up his spine when the hand in his hair tugged him closer in warning.

Coal leant forward, screwing his eyes shut as he touched his tongue to the tip, instantly pulling back when a tang of saltiness hit his tongue-- but before he could even think about backing out, he heard an annoyed grunt and then suddenly he was being shoved onto it, the fat cock thrusting hard into his open mouth and deep down into his throat.

He gagged, his hands coming up to scratch desperately at Rodes' thighs, but it was no use-- he was already thrusting, hips snapping forward as he groaned above him, fucking his mouth without a single care for the boy who was choking on him.

It felt like an eternity before the man finally let out a loud groan-- but before Coal could pull himself off it, he was being shoved forward, the hand at the back of his head holding him firmly in place as Rodes came deep in his throat.

When he finally let Coal go, he fell to the ground, coughing and spluttering into his hands as he tried to draw in a breath deep enough to satisfy his starved lungs, trying and failing to get the taste of his landlord off his tongue.

"You... fucking... asshole."

He wheezed out, clutching at his throat as he glared up at the man towering above him.

"Can't be all bad if you still have the energy to mouth off."

He chuckled, holding a hand out to Coal so that he could help him up.

Coal ignored it, slapping it away before he slowly pulled himself up on his feet, leaning heavily against the wall for balance.

He didn't get long to himself before Rodes was on him again, pushing him back against the wall and taking his mouth with a quiet ferocity that left Coal all the more breathless. He was lost to the kiss, his energy entirely drained as he let the man tangle his tongue with his own and greedily suck at it with a possessive groan.

"You taste like me."

Rodes murmured, pulling him tight into his arms and urging him into one last claiming kiss. Coal didn't even realise that he was being carried away until he felt his ass hit the edge of his bed.

He gasped, his hands quickly coming between them to shove him off.

"What are-- what the hell do you think you're doing!"

He cried out, trying to kick Rodes in the shin as he was pushed back down on the bed again, the springs squeaking against their collective weight.

"Don't flatter yourself, gorgeous, rent costs a lot more than just a cock in your mouth."

The seed of dread that had nestled its way into Coal's heart suddenly bloomed into a twisting fear then, his eyes widening as the man started to undress him easily.

Coal tried to put up a fight, but it was like Rodes was made of iron-- he just deflected anything Coal could throw at him without even breaking a sweat.

When they were both naked, it all finally sunk in, the weight of it almost suffocating him.

"Better than I imagined..."

Rodes murmured to himself as he ran his calloused hands down the length of Coals body, seemingly relishing in the touch of his skin hot against his fingers.

He slowly laid himself on top of him, the heat of their bodies mingling in a heady mix that made Coal's heart stutter. The kisses the man butterflied over his face burned, like a raging fire across his skin as he marked him with each soft press of his lips.

"You're going to ride me, kid, and you're going to fucking love it."

Those words hadn't even fully registered before he was being picked up, strong arms encircling his waist and twisting them both around until it was Rodes that was on his back.

"No fucking way..."

Coal managed to hiss, but he didn't move away, he just sat frozen on Rodes' legs, the man's erection rubbing up against his belly.

Rodes just shrugged, his arms coming to rest under his head as he watched Coal through half-lidded eyes.

Silent.

Coal waited for him to say something, anything, to threaten him again... but he stayed there in that silence, those eyes saying everything that needed to be said.

"I don't--"

I don't know what to do.

Coal grit is teeth to stop himself from finishing that sentence-- there was no way in hell he was going to ask this bastard how he could cooperate in his own defiling.

He placed his hands on the man's chest for balance, his heart fluttering at the feel of the unyielding muscle against his fingertips.

Rodes' lips quirked up at that but he continued to stay silent-- until Coal started raising his hips, biting his lip as he went to line himself up and--

"Have you never seen porn before? You need to prepare yourself first."

Coal paused, his breath hitching at the feel of the hard rod poking at his ass.

"How the fuck am I supposed to know that?"

He scowled, lowering himself back down on Rodes' lap as his cheeks flushed with heat.

He fucking hated him.

"Don't be an asshole, just-- just tell me what I have to do to get this over with."

Rodes smirked, a strange spark in those cold eyes as as he moved his hands down until they rested on Coal's hips, long fingers almost encircling his entire waist.

Without a word of warning, the man pulled him down quickly so that they were chest to chest, hands shifting so that he could grab his ass and knead the flesh, making Coal gasp.

"It should be illegal for a boy to have an ass like this."

He chuckled darkly in his ear, the feel of his hot breath on his neck making him squirm.

"First step; lube."

He murmured, surprising Coal when one of his hands moved up from his ass to press at his lips.

"Open."

Coal bristled, his teeth gritting as he contemplated ignoring the command... only to begrudgingly part his lips when that word circled in his head.

Lube. Oh, god.

Then he was choking again, the digits suddenly thrusting inside of his mouth and making him gag. He couldn't think, couldn't fight as he drooled over the fingers fucking his mouth so cruelly. Rodes finally pulled out when he was satisfied, leaving Coal a wheezing panting mess.

"You'll get used to it one day."

Coal didn't have the energy to examine those words as he struggled to find his breath, letting out a sharp whine when something wet probed at his entrance.

Rodes just circled it for a bit, pressing a little on his fluttering pucker before pulling back again... and that's why it was such a surprise when all of a sudden it breached him, the thick finger stretching his hole wide and making him whimper.

Coal's body felt too heavy, felt too light, every nerve ending set ablaze as eventually one finger turned into two, then three... all the while a hot mouth on his neck seared kissed over his tender flesh.

"Alright, go ahead."

Rodes said, wrenching an embarrassingly high pitched whine from Coal when those fingers were suddenly yanked out of him, making him feel empty--

Oh, god, I did not just think that.

"Up you get, lazy bones, I can't do all the work."

Coal sucked in a breath as he tried to push himself up, his arms quivering weakly under his own weight.

It was like all the strength had just fled his body...

His mind went blank and he was already moving, already aligning himself atop of the monster as if on autopilot.

"Eager, are we?"

The man asked, his voice deep and rich, like melted chocolate dripping over his skin.

"Take it slow, kid."

Those words made something inside of Coal twist, and as he lowered himself down he grit his teeth, one last stubborn thought gripping him in an impossible hold.

"No."

With that, he dropped himself down, his jaw dropping as a soundless scream shaped his mouth, impaling himself entirely on Rodes' thick cock.

"Fuck, Coal!"

He groaned, fingers gripping Coal's hips and holding him still as they both shuddered together, the sensation of their sudden joining leaving them in a silent shock.

"Stubborn little shit."

12