Coach Laurie and the Gloryhole

Story Info
The sequel to "Coach Laurie".
2.3k words
4.35
28.4k
29

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChuckWolf
ChuckWolf
85 Followers

"Seriously though, we barely touched it." Elizabeth said as she led Coach Laurie into the girl's showers. Elizabeth was wearing only a towel and despite having a prominent nose, mousey demeanor and a slight case of fish-eyes, was pretty attractive, even with her wet stringy hair).

Coach Laurie followed at her own pace; the clicking sound of her high heels on linoleum echoing through the room.

In her high-heels, Coach Laurie was 6'3" and very fit and very tight; her short platinum-blonde hair offset by her deep tan. Her high cheekbones, mirrored sunglasses and no-nonsense demeanor gave off an aura of no nonsense, except for her full red lips.

Because it was a school day, Laurie was dressed "conservatively" in a low-cut, midriff-baring t-shirt that barely concealed her double-d breasts and a very tight pair of boy shorts.

Walking into the girl's communal shower area, Coach Laurie saw two girls wearing only towels and pointing sheepishly at the wall while trying not to giggle.

Emanating from the shower wall was a cock. A hard cock. A hard twitching cock.

Coach Laurie said, "Wait here." to Elizabeth and the 2 girls as she left the girl's shower area and walked around to the boy's shower section which was on the other side.

The shower room was unoccupied, except for the muscular and naked body of Clay Beaulieu (a defensive end for Sierra Diabla U's football team) pressed up against the shower wall, which he was facing.

"So Clay, what's up?" Coach Laurie said as she approached him, checking out his bare ass.

Red-faced with embarrassment, Clay was only able to say, ".."

Still staring at his ass, Coach Laurie leaned against the wall, right next to Clay, probably a little too close, as her bare leg rubbed against his naked thigh, which probably made his cock grow even harder, which was her intent.

"So let me guess. You got the idea from an old sex comedy from the 80's, so you thought you'd try it out to impress the girls, but you liked the attention just a little too much and now your hard and throbbing cock is stuck in a gloryhole."

Unable to meet her gaze, Clay just nodded in silence.

Coach Laurie called out loudly, "Elizabeth!"

From the girl's shower area and still wearing only a towel, Elizabeth ran into the room. At first her eyes went to Coach Laurie, but then bulged when she saw Clay's naked form standing against the wall.

"Nice ass." Elizabeth said dreamily as she took in the view, seemingly having forgotten that Coach Laurie was there.

"Elizabeth, I need you and your friends to close and lockup the gym, ASAP."

Elizabeth, biting her lower lip and still distracted by the sight of Clay's ass, seemingly hypnotized by it said, "Yes Coach." as her hand moved inside of her towel, about to start playing with her pussy.

I'd forgotten what a perv she is, Coach Laurie thought and then said, "NOW!"

Elizabeth, startled out of her masturbatory fantasy and back into reality, jumped and said, "Yes Coach!" and then scurried out of the shower area.

Once Elizabeth left the room, Coach Laurie asked, "Are you in pain?"

Clearly embarrassed, Clay stammered, "N-no ma'am. I -I'm just kind of stuck in there..."

"Stay here" Coach Laurie said unnecessarily and then walked back into the girls shower area, where the sight of Clay's engorged and trapped cock awaited her.

Throwing a few clean towels on the floor, Coach Laurie knelt on them, so that she was face level with Clay's cock, which was at her mercy.

Delicately running her fingers along the length of his shaft, Coach Laurie heard Clay gasp on the other side of the wall, as his cock twitched in response.

"Can you feel this?" Coach Laurie said as she ran her fingers along the underside of Clay's cock.

"Ah! Ah! Y-yes." Clay gasped, excitement in his voice.

"Good and how about this?" Coach Laurie said and then fluttered her tongue over the sensitive tip of Clay's captured cock, teasing him.

"Oh! Ahh! Y-yeah, I - I can feel that." Clay replied.

Coach Laurie noticed that Clay's cock had enlarged even more (very impressive![) and in his aroused state, there was absolutely no way for Clay to get his cock out of the gloryhole.

Clay and his cock were both completely helpless.

Coach Laurie said, "Yeah, you're definitely stuck and there's only one way to get you out." and then took Clay deep into her mouth, to the point where her nose was touching the shower wall.

When Clay's cock touched the back of her throat, Laurie's throat constricted around it as she sucked it. Sucked it hard, without mercy.

Clay groaned in pleasure and said, "Oh my God...that feels so good!" as Laurie's mouth pulled back, her tongue swirling all over his shaft.

"Fuckin' A th--ungkkk!" Clay said as Laurie's head bobbed on his cock for two minutes, the suction increasing slightly, elevating his pleasure.

"Yeah...that's it. Just like that..." Clay gasped as Laurie continued to suck him, her tongue caressing the underside of his cock.

"Oh my God, I'm gonna come soon!" Clay grunted as Laurie's tongue teased the cock she was sucking, dancing along its most sensitive spots.

That's what he thinks Laurie thought as she began to ease up on the suction and eventually took Clay out of her mouth and began to lick and kiss along the length of his shaft, ignoring the head of his cock.

"No no, don't stop! Keep sucking!" Clay barked from the other side of the wall, the angry and desperate tone of his voice immediately got her pussy wet.

"Goddang it woman, enough of this softcore shit! SUCK MY DICK!" Clay growled as Laurie continued the light, teasing kisses along the length of his shaft, but avoiding the head.

After two minutes of Laurie's teasing, Clay broke the silence and said, "Th-this is fucking torture!"

Laurie gave tiny little nips at the sensitive head of his cock.

Laurie could tell that Clay was the kind of guy who was used to fucking on his terms; if he could, he's grab her head and force his cock down her throat as he fucked her face.

"Seriously, n-no more fuh-fucking around, LET ME CUM!" Clay demanded and in response, Laurie fluttered her tongue along the very tip of Clay's cock, driving him mad, as his fists pounded against the other side of the wall in sexual frustration. Laurie's pussy was sopping wet.

Laurie smacked her own face with Clay's throbbing cock and then rubbed it against her face, hearing the gasps of lust and frustration from the other side of the wall.

"L-look, I guess you heard what I said about you and it pissed you off, and for that, I am truly sorry. I'm begging you, I can't take much more of this, please let me cum!"

Her curiosity piqued, Laurie stopped teasing the head of Clay's cock and asked, "Oh? What exactly did you say about me?"

Clay hesitated and then said, "Just that you've got great tits and that you were probably a lesbo."

As Laurie slowly stroked his cock, she thought about this.Well, I do have great tits, but I'm not really a lesbian, except when I'm trying to get a straight chick to go lesbo.

Taking off her t-shirt, Laurie said, "So you like my tits huh?" and positioned Clay's cock between her magnificent, tanned and firm breasts and slid them up and down his shaft, flicking her tongue over the very tip of his cock.

"Oh God!" Clay gasped in response and shivered when Laurie began rubbing her left nipple over the head of his cock.

After a few minutes of titty-fucking Clay's cock, Laurie abruptly stopped and said, "That's enough of that; time for something different."

"Fuckin' A! I was so close that time! Enough is enough, I have to cum!" Clay loudly protested as Laurie walked away, her high heels clicking on the linoleum floor.

In the locker area, Laurie unlocked and opened one of the unused lockers and took out a cardboard box that contained some of her "toys"

Laurie walked back into the boy's shower area where Clay was still trapped.

Hearing her come in, Clay pleaded, "You want me to beg? Is that it? Fine, I'm begging you...Please let me cum!"

Ignoring his pleading, Laurie stood close behind Clay, rubbed her exposed tits against his back and said, "Like how that feels?"

"Y-yes." Clay gasped.

Laurie slid down his back, rubbing her tits over Clay's tight, muscular and helpless ass and then sat back, admiring it at face-level. He really does have a great ass.

Palming both cheeks of his ass, Laurie squeezed and caressed them as Clay trembled under her touch. She liked the look of her red nails on his ass.

Taking off her sunglasses, Laurie leaned forward began to lick and kiss the cheeks of his ass as she fondled and groped them. Based on his trembling and heavier breathing, she could tell that she was driving him insane with desire. Occasionally, Laurie would trace the crack of his ass with her tongue, making Clay squirm.

After a few minutes of this, Laurie spread the cheeks of Clay's ass and at the first flick of her tongue, he clenched his cheeks in response.

Looking over his shoulder, Clay said, "Whoa, that area is off lim--!" started to say, but was interrupted by a sharp smack across his ass, the sound of her hand across his bare-ass echoing in the room.

"Relax and give me your ass." Laurie demanded as she caressed it.

Clay was hesitating.

"Look, I've got you hot and hard and I'm not going to let you cum until after I've had my fun." and then teasingly licked up and down the crack of Clay's ass.

"Fuck!" Clay said as he slammed the palms of his hands against the wall and unclenched his ass in surrender.

"Good boy You're starting to learn" Coach Laurie said condescendingly and then patted his ass.

Clay shivered and then grunted when Laurie pulled his cheeks apart and started licking his asshole.

For the next few minutes, Clay gasped, squirmed and grunted as Coach Laurie violated his ass with her tongue, licking and thrusting her tongue into him.

"Jesus Christ, you're driving me fucking crazy!" gasped as Coach Laurie retrieved something from her "toy box".

Moving into his view, Coach Laurie showed him what that "something" was and said, "Do you know what this is?"

Clay shook his head No.

Coach Laurie smiled and said, "It's a butt-plug".

Clay's eyes widened and he said, "No. No way!"

Moving behind Clay again, Coach Laurie corrected, "Oh yes." and began to run the business end of the butt-plug up and down the crack of his ass.

Once again, Clay tightened his buttocks in defiance.

"Look tough guy, this is going inside of you and I'm going to make you love it, so relax that tight sexy ass of yours" as she lubed up the butt-plug

"If you're a good boy, I promise to let you cum soon. If you're a bad boy, I'll use a much bigger and far more challenging butt-plug for your sweet ass. The choice is yours."

"Why the fuck is this happening to me?" Clay moaned.

Because you got your cock stuck in a gloryhole, stupid Coach Laurie thought and then gave his left ass cheek a slap and said, "So what will it be champ, the easy way or the very, very hard way?"

Clay's ass unclenched and Laurie said, "Good boy." and gave his ass cheek a kiss, right where she'd just slapped it.

Positioning the lubricated butt-plug near Clay's asshole, Laurie said, "Open up and say Ooooh." and then gently pushed it in.

"GNNggnKHK!" Clay grunted as the butt-plug slid completely into his ass, filling him.

"Pretty hot, right?" Coach Laurie teased.

"It-it's pretty fuh-fucking humiliating. And I think my cock is going to explode!" Clay gasped. There was lust in his voice.

Walking back into the girl's showers, the sight of Clay's cock greeted her. It was thoroughly rock hard, throbbing and dripping pre-cum.

Coach Laurie took him into her mouth and heard Clay gasp from the other room.

Slowly, she increased the suction of her mouth as her lips moved up and down Clay's shaft, working with her tongue that slid along the length of him and swirling over all the parts of his sensitive head, curling around his glans.

Clay screamed/growled in extreme lust and pleasure as Coach Laurie's cheeks hollowed from the force of her sucking. "OhGodPleaseLetMeCumPleaseLetMeCum!" Clay screamed.

And Coach Laurie finally let him cum.

"ArrARRRgggh!" Clay screamed as he came, filling Coach Laurie's mouth with his cum, which she hungrily swallowed, sucking as hard as she ever had.

Laurie kept sucking as Clay whimpered, gasped, twitched, convulsed and slammed the wall with his palms.

Finally done, Laurie felt Clay's now limp cock withdraw from her mouth and disappear into the gloryhole.

Collecting her "toy box" Laurie stood up and walked into the boy's shower area, where she saw Clay, very gently pulling the butt-plug out of himself.

"You can keep that as a souvenir" she said and then took a swig from a bottle of mouthwash and started swishing it as she walked over to the sink. Watching Clay in the mirror.

Angrily throwing the butt-plug across the room, Clay said, "What you did to me...that wasn't right, that was all kinds of fucked up."

In response, Laurie spit the mouthwash into the sink and wiped her mouth with a towel.

On legs still shaky from the most intense orgasm he'd ever endured, Clay scrambled to his feet, backed away and said, "S-stay the fuck away from me!" His eyes were filled with fear and tears.

Coach Laurie said, "Don't be such a pussy. And don't be late for practice tomorrow." and then left the room.

ChuckWolf
ChuckWolf
85 Followers