Coach Miller Ch. 03

Story Info
It's Time for Ashley to Get a tattoo.
6.2k words
4.59
16.6k
13

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/30/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
88girfriend
88girfriend
204 Followers

Chapter One Summary: Ashly Haze, captain of the cheer squad, has confessed to Coach Lacy Miller that she loves her and Ashley spends the night.

Chapter Two Summary: Ashly learns about savoring sex and how to have fun with toys and roleplaying.

"I cannot believe you got my mom to sign the waiver saying I could get a tattoo," I said for the one-thousandth time.

"Your Mom is great," said Coach Miller, "You just have to know how to talk to her."

"And how is that?" I asked.

"Did you bring the drawing of what you wanted the tattoo to look like?" asked Coach Miller, changing the subject.

"It's just a rough sketch. I didn't think it looked that cool." I responded.

The drawing was of a butterfly with each of its wings a different color and in the shading of each of its wings, I had hidden a wolf, a bear, a tiger, and a lion. "It's amazing. I can't believe how good of an artist you are."

"It's nothing."

"Ashley, we talked about this." Coach said in a firm tone.

I hung my head a little. "I know. No putting myself down."

We went to a tattoo place that Coach knew about. The sign out front said "Creative ink." I had probably passed this place a dozen times thinking it was a bookstore. Yes, I am that clueless. Coach Lacy Miller checked us in and said we had an appointment with Mo. It might have been my imagination but at the mention of Coach Miller's name, the receptionist sat up a little straighter and seemed to have a whole lot more work to do. Only a few minutes later we were shown into Mo's office. It was nothing like any of the tattoo parlors I had seen on tv.

Soft guitar music played in the background and there was a nice couch against one wall. In front of it was a small coffee table and upon it was a jade green teapot with two matching cups. A slight perfume of lavender and mint flowed from somewhere unseen. The only other piece of furniture in the room was one of those big tables like what you see in a doctor's office. The wall opposite the couch was completely taken up by what looked like a kitchenette with cabinets above and below. There were two other doors that I presumable lead to changing rooms.

We both sat on a small couch. We had barely sat down when Zhang Ziyi walked in wearing a teal green kimono neck scrubs top with matching scrub pants. I mean not the real Zhang Ziyi but someone close enough to be her stunt double. She was 5'5 with jet-black hair. She had parted it in the middle and pulled it back into a traditional bun. She had pale skin that was accented with black brows and eyelashes. Her makeup was applied perfectly so that her eyeliner matched the pink of her full lips.              

"Lacy!" Mo squealed. Coach Miller, shot up like she was sitting on a spring. The two women embraced and then kissed each other on both cheeks. I was completely forgotten.              

"Oh, my goodness, I have not seen you in so long," stated Mo.

"Not since the sorority reunion," said Coach Miller.

"Wow, that was a wild night..."

It went back and forth like this for a while. They were having such a good time catching up I didn't want to interrupt. Besides it gave me time to fantasize about Mo. I envisioned her doing a kabuki striptease. She was about to open the front of her scrubs when she called my name, "Ashley."

"Ashley?" Coach Miller tapped me on the shoulder. "Stand up." She ordered out of the side of her mouth.

"Mo this is Ashley. Ashley this is my good friend Mo Ling."

"It is such a pleasure to meet you, Ashley." She said in nearly flawless English but with a slight French accent. She reminded me of Miss Clavell in the old Madeline cartoons.

I was not sure if I was supposed to shake her hand or do the kiss-on-the-cheeks thing so I shook her hand and then kissed her on one cheek. Her smile said what I had done was ok and then I sat down again. Coach joined me on the sofa and since there was no room on the couch, Mo simply moved the teapot over and sat on the coffee table. I have never wanted to be a coffee table so much in my life.

"You will have to forgive Ashley, she is very shy," said Coach Miller as an explanation for my behavior.

"No problem," Mo smiled. "Please relax petite cherie. We are all friends here." She took my hands in hers. "And I truly hope, we will be even better friends before this is over, n'est-ce pas?"

I could not remember what n'est-ce pas, meant in English. I nodded my head slightly and looked into her chocolate-brown eyes. She moved a straight strand of hair back behind my ear. "So lovely," Mo whispered so softly I was not sure if she really said it or I just dreamed that she did.

Coach coughed loudly bringing me out of my daydream.

"I read the chart." Mo looked over at Coach and then at me, "This is quite a laundry list of things you want to do. Tongue piercing? Tell me Lacy, did you ever get that done, yourself?"

By way of an answer, Coach stuck her unpierced tongue out at Mo.

"Well, let's see what we have to work with," Mo said pulling a pair of latex gloves out of her coat. "Stick out your tongue, please."

"Oh, you are not allergic to latex, are you?" asked Mo pausing a moment.

Coach answered before I could "Defiantly not. She loves the feel of latex. Don't you Ashley?"

I blushed crimson and wanted to die.

Mo leaned in close to me. She smelled of the same lavender and mint as the room with just a hint of something else, maybe nutmeg. She took my tongue in two fingers and moved it this way and that. She let my tongue go but then used the same two fingers to hold my chin. As she talked her thumb began to massage my lower lip in a circular motion.

"Excellent," she said as if waking from a dream. "No problems there. You have a very nice tongue and wonderfully white teeth. I love to see that in a person who wants their tongue pierced. It says to me this is a responsible person. It says I am a person who knows how to follow instructions."

Coach snorted.

"Is there a lot to do?" I finally found my voice.

Mo could see the fear in my eyes. "Do not worry my flower," she said in a reassuring tone. "Between the things that you are already doing and a saltwater mouthwash of my own design. You will be right as rain in less than a week."

Now lift your shirt," she said continuing the exam.

I almost said yes mistress but caught myself at the last moment. Instead of only lifting it, I removed it altogether.

"Very nice," she said again. Leaning in to look closer at my naval. She put her left hand on my shoulder and moved in very close to my flat stomach. I started to inspect the ceiling. Mo pulled at the top of my belly button and then began to trace it with her forefinger. It was strangely hypnotic and it felt amazing. Maybe Coach was right, I do love the feel of latex. I only counted a dozen orbits when my mind went fuzzy.

Coach coughed again bringing us both back to reality.

"Lacy, are you ok?" Mo asked, with concern.

"Yes. Just breathed wrong or something."

She turned back to me with a smile, "You, young lady, have the almost perfect naval for piercing. Once again with proper care, the chance of rejection with a ridge-like yours is almost zero"

Mo stood and walked over to the table. She slid open a hidden drawer and withdrew a folded sheet. She placed it over the table and patted it gently. "Up you go my daisy flower."

I didn't move, I couldn't move.

"Ashley, get up." Said Coach through gritted teeth.

"I can't," I whispered.

Coach was very confused and so was Mo. I wanted to leave right then and there but couldn't without giving away my secret.

Coach, not really sure what was going on, looked at Mo and in rapid French, far faster than I could ever understand, said something that I hoped was an explanation of sorts.

Still looking only at the floor. I heard Coach say, this time in English, "Oh, and Ashley has a sketch of what she wants her back tattoo to look like."

Mo beamed, as she took the proffered piece of paper. "Yes, I had heard you were an artist of quality, Ashley. I cannot make any promises but I do entertain suggestions from time to time."

I continued to stare at the floor.

There was more rapid French and then I heard the door open and close.

Once Mo was gone Coach didn't waste a minute. "What the hell is wrong with you?" she said so loud I was hoping the walls were soundproofed. "Get your ass off this couch," she stood and pointed at the table, "and on that table. Now, young lady. You are being so rude to a woman I consider to be my best oldest friend."

The damn broke, "I can't," I whimpered.

"Why can't you?"

"Because I wet my pants." I began to cry.

Coach sat next to me and put one arm around me. "Oh, sweety."

"Mo is so nice and so pretty, and that accent." I said between sobs "And she kept touching me and the next thing I knew I wet my pants. I don't think I came but I'm pretty close and heaven help me if she touches me anymore. Coach I love you but I am only human."

I looked over to see Coach snickering.

"What?"

Coach took some tissues out of her purse. "You are so adorable." She lifted my skirt and laughed a little bit more, "And you are right. Your panties are soaked. We obviously, need to redouble our efforts to desensitize you. Stand up so I can see the damage."

I stood. Coach pulled my panties off.

"Hey."

"What? She can't see that you wet your panties if you're not wearing any." She said putting them in her pocket while she inspected the couch. "And it looks like they were the only casualty."

"Do you think you have control of yourself now or do we need to leave and I will simply tell Mo you chickened out?" asked Coach.

"I don't know," I said beginning to pace around the exam table. "I want the piercings. I want the tattoo, but Mo is just so... not what I was expecting."

"You thought she would be taller?"

"Yes. No. Yes." My mind was going back and forth. "And a guy, and have a beer gut. When you said you were taking me to your friend Mo, to get a tattoo I was expecting something more like the guys on that tattoo show. Not Mulan warrior goddess."

Coach punched me lightly in the arm as I walked by.

"Ow. What was that for?" I asked.

"Cultural insensitivity. Mo is Vietnamese, not Chinese."

"The point is she is soooo hot, Coach. I mean, you can't tell me that you would not sleep with her."

Coach became very interested in the Jade Teapot.

"OMG. You slept with her?"

"We dated in college, so yes."

My brain was once again put on the spin cycle. "I want to make sure I have this straight. When I told you I wanted to get my lady parts pierced and a tattoo, you decided to bring me, your new girlfriend, to your college girlfriend to have the work done?

"Yes."

"Are you insane?" I asked.

"Not according to my last psych evaluation."

I stared daggers at her.

She lifted me onto the table. We kissed and Coach looked deep into my eyes, "Look, you are the most precious thing in the whole world to me. I only want the best for you and Mo is the best. I wouldn't trust you or your, lady parts, to anyone but Mo."

"Ok, that makes sense," I agreed.

"Would it set you at ease to know she is into you as much as you are into her?"

"Yes," I did a double take. "Wait, what?"

Coach gave me a sly grin.

"And I have to admit that since you said you wanted a piecing, I have fantasized about you and Mo a couple of times. So, if you want to play...that's fine with me."

I threw my arms up like I was signaling touch down. "Then what the hell was all the coughing for?"

"I thought, I was protecting you." Coach's face turned to one of nobility. "I knew she was into you, but I didn't know you felt the same."

"Oh, you were protecting my virtue?" I gave her a long kiss on the lips. "I love you. Please stop."

"Yes, my lady. Should I go get Mo?"

I moved and laid flat on the table towards what I hoped was the top. "Yes, please."

The door opened and closed and I presume Mo came back in. There was more rapid-fire French and Mo came to the table. Coach went to stand against the wall. "Feeling better cheri?" asked Mo

"Yes, thank you. I am so sorry about before. Please forgive me." I apologized.

Mo pushed some foot pedals under the table and moved the flat table into a more sitting recliner shape. "Nothing to forgive. We all get nervous." Mo said while beginning petting my arm. "Now to your drawing."

"You hated it?" I finished her sentence.

"Ashley." Called Coach reproachfully.

"Hated it. Oh, heaven's no. It is tres bien." Mo said hugging me. "You are a talented artist, little one. Far better than me. The best I could do was this."

Mo handed me a picture. Like mine it was a butterfly but with a green and black body and four peacock feathers for wings. I could hardly breathe. A tear fell from my eye. Mo, a little panicked looked from me to Coach and back again. "Lacy said you liked butterflies and peacock feathers so I just put them together and voila."

"I love it." I hugged Mo crumpling the drawing slightly.

"I am very glad to hear that." Said Mo relieved. "You wanted it on your lower back is that correct?"

"Yes," I said jumping up and pulling down my skirt completely forgetting that my soaked panties were in Coach's pocket.

Thankfully, this time Coach came to my rescue. She walked over and began to rub my back just below my waistline. "Right about here."

Coach told me later that Mo stared at my ass for so long that she eventually had to shoulder bump her. "You mean a tramp stamp?" Mo asked for confirmation.

"Yes," said Coach taking the drawing from me and putting it where she thought it would be best.

"I hate those." Mo said, "They make me lots of money but I still hate them."

Coach moved it up then over to my right shoulder. "How about here?"

"Maybe, but now that I can see all of her, how about here." Mo moved the drawing to my left butt cheek.

Since this was my body, I chimed in, "How about on my right shoulder blade."

"No, Ashley. We tried there already." Coach admonished.

Gaining courage, I spoke up again. "No. You tried my left shoulder. I want it on my right. Our uniforms will cover it so there is no danger of being disqualified at competitions. It is not a tramp stamp, which, like Mo, I think makes a girl look trashy and you will be able to see whenever I wear anything backless or with spaghetti straps."

I turned to face both women. They didn't look convinced. "Then I was thinking, over time Mo could do a bigger peacock walking along my waistline that is dropping tail feathers. Those tail feathers could then become more peacock butterflies."

They were silent. They both hugged me which felt amazing. "That is such a good idea...that would be amazing...you would be so lovely like that." I'm not sure who said what as they were both talking at the same time.

Mo broke the embrace first and walked over to the counter by the sink. Paper and pencil came from somewhere and she started drawing my idea. Coach having me all to herself began to kiss me again. "I love you so much," I said looking into her eyes.

"And I love you," she responded.

Mo broke up our make-out session a few minutes later. "It is just a sketch but is this what you were thinking for the final tattoo, Ashley?"

"Yes, that is pretty close," I answered honestly looking at the drawing.

"We will have time to refine it over the next few months." Mo began.

"Months?" Coach interrupted her. "What do you mean months."

"Always the rush, rush, rush Lacy," sighed Mo. Where had I heard that sentiment before? "I want to turn her into a work of art, not a pin cushion. This will take time. Rome was not built in a day." Mo count on her fingers, "We have to factor in, infection, rejection, pain, and recovery." Mo ran her hand down one of Coach's cheeks and then up the other. "You know it is always my rule to protect the soul of a person, not this outer shell." Mo pinched Coach's cheek. Then turned to me. "What does it matter if I paint the skin if the soul withers?"

"Your right," agreed Coach looking almost like a scolded child. "What do you think we should do, today?" Coach asked.

"It is up to her. My general rule is only two piercings or one tattoo per visit. But since I know you are in a hurry, I might be talked into the naval and the tattoo but that is the absolute most. If she does what I say and takes good care of herself in a couple of weeks or so we do the tongue."

"Then that just leaves us with you examining her labia to make sure we can do that piercing in a few months," said Coach.

Mo looked a little confused. "I usually wait until we are closer to the day, we are doing the piercing."

"Naturally. But I don't want Ashley here to get her hopes up," Coach stood behind me and hugged my shoulders, "only to discover she can't have one, so you better check it today."

"Ok." Mo acquiesced while putting on a new set of latex gloves.

Mo moved the table so it was flat again. I lay on the table. Mo produced a rolling stool from somewhere. I wondered absently if she was an artiste or a magician. The sheet was nice and smelled of lemon. Mo moved what I thought were leg rests out and gave me a come closer gesture. I crab-walked to the end of the table and Mo spread my legs so they were supported by the leg rest things. Mo began to stroke the shaved skin above my slit with her left hand while her right probed my fore mentioned lady parts. I grabbed the sides of the table it felt so good.

Seeing my arms tense Mo asked, "Are you ok my little flower? Too much pressure?"

"No, I'm good," I said. "Your hands are a little cold is all," I lied.

Coach walked around behind Mo so she could take in the view too.

Mo was back in professional mode. "The folds are a little small and she is very tight so we will need to make sure the piercings are offset a little."

Coach pulled her pants and panties down and moved her legs to a more bowlegged position. She began to play with her own piercings. "You mean like mine."

Mo swiveled the stool over to Lacy's vagina. The sight of her old girlfriend's pussy practically in her face distracted Mo. "Oui, exactly like yours."

Mo turned to back to me. "This is what you will have when I'm done." Mo swung back and reached out and began to touch Coach's, lady parts, as only moments ago she was touching me. "You two, (I'm not sure if she meant two the number or too as in also), will have the loveliest pussy in the world."

Mo's voice trailed off. She was almost ours. I could see from the look in Coach's eyes that she was still in love with Mo. Then when Coach leaned in and kissed Mo, confirmed it. My heart stopped. The emotions came fast and furious. I was crushed. Then I thought about getting my clothes on and leaving the room. I was jealous of Mo and then I was pissed at her. Finally, I realized that the strongest thing I was feeling was aroused. Coach said I should stand up for myself and I was going to do just that.

I got off the table, undid the only piece of clothing I was still wearing, my bra, and let it fall to the floor. I pulled Mo away still sitting on the rolling stool in mid-kiss and rotated her 180 degrees to face me. I gave Coach a, my turn, look, and kissed Mo. With all the practice I had had with Coach over the last few weeks I knew the right amount of pressure to apply, the subtle way to move my lips, when to chase her tongue, and when to withdraw so she could chase. I would like to think I surpassed the master so to speak. I didn't hear any complaints from Mo. I did hear, "That's my girl," whispered in my ear as Coach took my ear in her mouth and cupped my breasts from behind.

Mo and I had to break our kiss or risk passing out. "Holy shit," she exclaimed breathing heavily. "Is this some sort of ambush?"

I had to think about it. In a way it was. Coach was much more elegant. "More like a choice. We can stop, right here, right now, and we can get back to the business that originally brought us here or we can keep going and have a whole lot of fun together."

88girfriend
88girfriend
204 Followers
12