Coach Miller Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mo looked at me. "You know that Lacy and I were lovers?"

"Yes." I nodded

"But do you know that I still love her?" Mo asked. I could see the ammunition was hard for her and Coach looked more than a little surprised

"I suspected, from the way you looked at her," I confessed.

"And you are Ok with that?" Mo asked.

"I don't have all the answers Mo. You love Coach. I love Coach. I'm pretty sure she still loves you," Coach silently mouthed the words "I do" to Mo to convey the message without interrupting my speech. "And I'm damn sure she loves me. Whether I am in love or just lust with you, I honestly don't know. You're only the second girl I have ever kissed. That is something we are going to have to figure out down the road. But if Coach loved...loves (I corrected myself) you then I am pretty sure that you are someone very special that I should get to know better."

Mo's make-up was destroyed by now from all the tears. She kissed me again much shorter this time. "So wise for someone so young."

"If I am so damn wise, why the hell am I the only one naked?" I asked.

We all laughed which broke the tension. Coach kissed me again a little longer than Mo, see they were already trying to one-up each other, I thought.

When she broke the kiss she repeated, "I love you."

Mo had wiped her face clean with a handkerchief that she, once again seemingly produced from thin air. "I thought I only felt lust for you before Cherie, but I suspect love is not far off."

I took charge of the room. "Ok, so now that we all know we are all in lust if not love with each other, in the words of Eliza Doolittle Don't speak of love, show me."

That lit both of their candles. Coach picked me up and practically threw me on the tattoo table, put my legs back on those leg thingies, and rolled the stool back over to the end of the table. She undid the top button of her blouse and pulled it off over her head. She was wearing a lacy bra that unclipped in the front. She unclipped it and threw it into the ever-growing pile of her clothes. She then dove into my pussy with the skill of a world-class pie-eating contest champ.

In my periphery, I could see Mo was not standing idle either. She stripped out of her scrubs. Then she moved to the head of the table and we shared several kisses. Mo then crawled on top of me and then down the table headed for my pussy. I was kissing her breasts, then her stomach and her belly button. I must have been doing something right because she paused for a minute and let me use my tongue to play with her navel ring for a minute before she moved down to join Coach in eating out my pussy.

Relieved of clit licking duty, Coach switched to finger fucking. I felt first one finger then another enter my pussy. Then she inverted them and went looking for my little nub. With all the practice we had been doing over the last few months she found it pretty fast. I moaned and jolted so violently that I almost knocked her off of me. Mo lifted off of me and craned her neck to look at me down between her legs. "Are you all right little one?" she asked sounding concerned.

"I'm fucking fantastic. Don't stop," I said between breaths.

Following orders, she set back to cleaning my clit. I'm pretty sure she and Coach were stopping to make out from time to time too. At some point, I opened my eyes and realized Mo's completely bald pussy was literally in my face and leaking a stream of girl juice on my chin. I wrapped my arms around her legs. It took a little of me arching my back and her coming down but eventually, I lined up with her slit, which was pierced, surprise surprise, with two small silver rings just like Coach's. My mouth was on auto piolet. I licked her lady parts as though they were the only source of water for miles. I heard Mo exclaim, "Ashley what are you doing?" Then just "OOOOOOOOH, F--u--ck that amazing."

Coach didn't miss a beat. "I taught her that."

"I always said you were a very good teacher," said Mo panting.

"I'm expecting a good grade," I quipped between gulps of freshly squeezed Mo juice.

"A+ petite fleur," Mo promised.

This went on for a little while and then I heard more rapid-fire French. I slapped Mo's very fine ass. "No French without subtitles," I demanded.

"Mo was wondering if you liked anal." Coach translated.

"We've never done that before," I said but then wanting to be considerate of my new lover I asked, "Do you like it?"

Both women responded in unison, "Yes."

I unwrapped one arm from around Mo's left leg and inserted two fingers in her very wet pussy. I figure all-natural lube would work. Tentatively, I inserted my forefinger in her ass up to the fingernail. "Good Ashley, but more please." Mo requested.

I put my finger in halfway. "Good sweetie. A little bit more."

I stuck the whole finger in and Mo moaned again. I started to move my finger in and out like it was a little cock. "Perfect Ashley. Just like that, but now two fingers please." Mo requested.

"Yes, Ashley just like that. A little faster sweetie. Don't forget the kitty. That's it. Oh, yes just like that. Good rhythm." Mo instructed me.

Either she was close to coming or she was really into ass play because she came moments later all over my face. I was glad to have made her cum at least once today. She had satisfied me more times than I could count.

With both of us satisfied Coach yelled "Change stations," just like in gym class. Mo got off me and moved to the stool. I stood up and Coach lays down. Mo went to work on Coach's pussy and I tried to see what I could do. The table was a little tall but I figured I could handle it. I took a step back and then a couple forward and vaulted on top of coach. I landed a lot harder than I thought I would and if not for Coach steadying me I would have fallen off the other side. Coach's smile changed to a smirk. "The Russian Judge just gave you a 1, sweetie."

"Fuck the Russian Judge," I said a little louder than I intended.

"I'd rather you fuck me."

I shrugged, "Ok."

We began to kiss but then Coach licked my cheek. Then she liked the other one. "What are doing?"

"Mo's cum is all over your face. The mixture of your cum and hers is intoxicating." Coach answered.

I lifted myself off of Coach and looked down towards Mo. It was a little disconcerting as it looked like she was sitting on the ceiling. She was an expert at hand to pussy combat. She had three fingers, minus the pinky, of her right hand, buried in Coach's pussy up to the knuckles. Her thumb was playing with Coach's top button and as I watched she pulled her forefinger and index finger of her other hand out of her mouth. She spits on Coach's ass hole and inserted the moistened fingers in. "Whoa, Mo. Have not done that in a while."

"That's amazing," I thought out loud.

"That's experience," said Coach, her eyes following my gaze. They then began to roll back into her head, "It's also incredible."

I slide my torso back but kept my legs where they were. From the side I must have looked like a human "Z." I started sucking on Coach's left nipple and then pinched her right. She was starting to buck to the rhythm of Mo's hands. Coach began to moan. Either what Mo and I were doing to her felt good or she had become a beached dolphin while we were not looking. I decided to try something and took her right nipple in my mouth and rubbed the left with my two fingers. Then I pinched her left nipple with my fingers and her right with my teeth. "Ooooh, goddess Athena," Coach exclaimed. "You two are f-u—c---k-ing me so goooood."

Coach bucked a little and then went limp. I had encountered this before while we were playing and I knew that it meant Coach had cum hard and was feeling pretty good right now. I just collapsed onto her chest and Mo hung limp over Coach's left leg. Our lesbian fugue state left us as fast as it had come. We were all breathing heavily, tired, and very satisfied.

The three of us lay there, a heap of bodies for I don't know how long. I heard Mo's chair squeak as she got up and walk over to the counter with all the drawers. She opened one of the lower cabinet doors to reveal a mini fridge. She pulled out three bottles of water and walked back to Coach and me. I half climbed half fell off of Coach and was very glad Mo was there to steady me. Coach turned on her side and bunched the sheet under her head like a pillow. Mo put one bottle of water by Coach's head and motioned me over to the couch.

We both drank our bottles in one go. Mo just stared at the naked sleeping form of her former/new lover. "That woman is a phenomenon." Said Mo, pointing her empty water bottle at Coach. "She can sleep anywhere. Does she still snore?"

"If I don't make her flush her nose or use that nasal spray stuff." Ashley sat up straighter and deepened her voice to match Coach's. "It's not snoring...It's heavy breathing." They both said at the same time and then laughed.

"Judging from your comment earlier, I assume that she still watches My fair lady all the time."

"And Sabrina," I ticked them off on my fingers. "And Breakfast at Tiffanies and Charade."

"She's got it bad for Audrey Hepburn," said Mo, stating the obvious.

I gave her a look that said, "You think."

I just sat there and watched Coach breathing. I'm not sure if I fell asleep or what but, the next thing I knew Mo was helping me up. "Well, if we're going to get you taken care of, we better get to it."

I looked at her with more than a little amazement. She had washed up, changed into new, blue scrubs, and applied new makeup. If I had not been there, I would never know this woman had just been involved in three-way sex. "Wow. You still have the energy to tattoo me after all of that?" I asked amazed at Mo's stamina. "What was life like back on Krypton?"

She smiled and helped me to my feet. She walked me over to one of the doors that I thought was a dressing room, opened it, and turned on the light to reveal that it was, in fact, a bathroom complete with a 3' by 3' shower. "I had two nutmeg cappuccinos before our meeting."

"I knew it," louder than I meant to be in my aha moment. "Sorry."

"Towels are on the left," she said regaining her train of thought, "And don't worry, I do my best work right after sex for some reason."

"Maybe your muse is a voyeuristic lesbian," I suggested

She laughed and Coach rolled back onto her back. Mo walked over to Coach and said to no one in particular, "If we are getting back together, Aurora, you're going to the ENT."

She pierced my naval in no time and then did my ear, mumbling something about nearsighted mall employees. I was a little disappointed when she put simple silver circular barbells in my ears and a twisted barbell in my naval. She explained that these were just temporary and that big and simple were always the best way to go until the swelling goes down. She also kept offering me bottles of water and asked me every 10 minutes if I was OK.

By the time Mo started on my tattoo, Coach had gotten up, showered, and gotten dressed. She moved right over to the couch and became very interested in her phone. She was sitting on the couch practically staring at the floor. "What's with her," I said softly as Mo finished up.

"Oh," said Mo looking up for a minute and then back at the shading of my tattoo. "She is afraid of needles and for some reason that included electric tattoo machines."

I would love to say the tattoo didn't hurt but it did. I mean it was not like I was being stabbed bad, but when Mo said "J'ai fini," I was like thank goodness.

Mo held a mirror up so I could see my new peacock butterfly. My smile was so bright it could have lit up the parking lot. I gave Mo a huge hug and then a big kiss. "Thank you so much, Mo. I love it."

"My pleasure, Cheri," said Mo.

Coach looked at it from this angle, then that. "I think that is the best tattoo I have ever seen you do."

She handed me a bag and explained they were the homemade cleansers I should use to speed up the healing process. We had exchanged numbers and she insisted I call her anytime day or night. I said I would.

Back in the car and on the way home I finally, got up the courage to ask. "It wasn't any of my business before, but since the three of us are now kind of a thing, I think it's only fair that I know..."

"What did you two break up over?"

Coach pulled over. "You really want to know?"

"Yes," I said emphatically

"She thinks that Julie Andrews was a better Eliza than Audrey." Coach answered.

"That bitch." I said with as much sincerity as I could manage. Then looked out the window and smiled.

"I know." Coach pulled back into traffic and took me home.

12