Coach Miller Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom still looked a little unconvinced but Mo and Lacy seemed to be totally on board so I went on. "We are all adults." Mo and I looked at Lacy, "We all love each other and as long as we do not let petty differences or jealousy divided us, I can't see why this couldn't work. I mean we're not guys."

On this notion, I got complete agreement and Mom seemed to be moving more into my camp. Mom tested the waters, "So you're proposing we all be together with each other?"

"I'm proposing that we are all each other's girlfriends. You and Mo seem to have a burgeoning relationship going. You said yourself last night that you thought of me more as a girlfriend than a daughter. And Lacy," I paused, "Well the future will tell what happens there."

Mom and Lacy exchanged smiles. "In the meantime," I went on, "I recommend that I move in with Lacy and Mo move in with Mom."

Mo and Lacy were already nodding their heads in agreement with my idea. "But you said you weren't ready to move out just a few months ago?" Mom protested putting her hands on her temples, "I'm so confused."

I moved closer to her and put my hands on her shoulders, "And I wasn't because the last thing in the world that I wanted to do was leave you alone, but now you won't be alone," I looked over at Mo who was beaming either at me or my mom or both I could not tell. "Besides I will only be moving down the street. I mean it's like what?" I asked the room at large, "900 feet?"

"About 500 steps," Lacy confirmed looking at her fit bit.

"And the four of us?" My Mom asked.

"Well once again, I am just making this up as I go along but I figured you and Mo could be a couple," Mo nodded her approval of that idea and Mom smiled.

I leaned back and Lacy caught me from behind. "And me and Lacy will be a couple."

Lacy pushed me back up and turned the chair around so that I was facing her, "What about me and your mom?"

Mom blushed, Mo gave Lacy a not-now look, "Well, let's try this arrangement for now and we can certainly explore other combinations down the road."

That seemed to assuage Lacy. I turned myself around and faced Mom as nervous as I had been nearly two years ago in Lacy's bedroom. "So, Mom what do you think?"

By way of response, my mom stood and pulled me into a hug. "I love you so much. I can't tell you how proud I am of you."

I felt Lacy hug me from behind and Mo I assumed came in behind Mom. The four of us just stood there hugging for quite some time and it was so nice to just hold each other. I couldn't believe how lucky I was to have these women in my life. Little did I know that the house of cards I had just constructed would not last a month.

One Month Later

"Wow Mom," I said sitting at the foot of my mother's bed, "Mo is going to freak. I can't believe you dyed your hair."

"Diana couldn't believe I wanted it blonde either." My Mom looked at her new hair in the mirror for the umpteenth time. "She tried to talk me out of it for ten minutes."

"I just can't believe you actually did it, and all for Mo," I exclaimed still getting over the shock.

"This from the woman who dresses like a fictional sci-fi character for her woman," Mom pointed out. "And I didn't do it just for Mo," said Mom as she fluffed her hair and looked at herself in the mirror again. "I happen to know a few very wonderful ladies who like blondes."

My heart started to beat a little faster. Did my mom know I preferred blondes? "Hey, that's different," I argued once I stopped staring at her hair.

Mom's look asked, "How?"

"I wear a costume and a wig," I walked over and gave her new Marilyn Monroe hair a little pat, "This is permanent."

"Oh, it is not," Mom objected. "Diana said it will only last a few months, at most, and only if I take care of it. Once my roots start to show I'll be back to brown before you know it." She said taking my arms and wrapping them around her neck. "So, you better enjoy it while it lasts."

Crap I thought, she must know. "I wonder what the class is going to think?" I asked just thinking out loud.

"I don't know about the rest of the class," Mom turned around and tried turning her head so she could look at her hair from a different angle, "but I ran into Ami Cooper at Diana's and she seemed to like it."

"Mom," I said in a serious tone. "If you cheat on Mo, I can't be responsible for the consequences."

Mom looked hurt I would even suggest such a thing. "First of all, young lady," Mom removed her skirt and panties, "I would never think of cheating on Mo," next she removed her blouse and sighed, "And second of all, Ami is taken."

"Your right Mom," I said sitting back down, "I just know OUR weakness for attractive Asian women."

"Our?" Mom asked staring down at me.

"Yes, Mom. OUR," I started right back daring her to deny it. "I know how many, Win a date with Sailor Mercury raffle tickets you bought."

She flinched first and started to chuckle. Then she walked over and sat down on the bed, her back to me so I could unhook her bra. "It was for a good cause," she protested.

"Right," I said sarcastically.

"You're right," She admitted, "OUR weakness."

Mom collected her clothes and walked over to her closet to put them in her dirty clothes hamper. On the way back she picked up the picture of the four of us; her, Mo, Lacy and I all eating funnel cake at a charity fundraiser a few weeks back. She put it back exactly where it had been before and wiped imaginary dust off of it. "I just can't believe how wonderful my life has been these last few weeks," she commented.

I was not nearly as distracted by her being naked all the time now, as I had been those first few days. It still made me horny but it didn't divert me as much. I sat crisscross applesauce on her bed and she sat in front of me. "I can," I said as I started rubbing her back, "Mo was mine first."

"I know," She patted my hand which had come to rest on her shoulder, "I'm sorry."

"For stealing my girlfriend?" I asked, wanting to confirm.

"Only one of them," she protested. I could see in the mirror that she had closed her eyes, "You miss her, don't you?"

"Mo?" I asked making sure we were not talking about Lacy.

"Yes."

"No," I lied. "I work with her. I see her every day."

"But you miss her?" Mom asked again.

"Yes, I do," I sighed. "We do."

I started to rub Mom's back some more, "That is why I am so glad we talked them into going junking together today. Lacy denies it but she is used to being around Mo more and it is starting to be a strain. I distract her any way I can..."

"I'll bet you do," Mom's reflection smirked.

"But they need more time together," I said with real concern in my voice.

Mom turned to face me. "Maybe Mo could spend the weekend with you two."

"That won't work," I argued, "I don't want you to have to be here all by yourself. Besides it's kind of a fish-for-a-day solution. Once Mo goes home on Monday, we will be right back here in another month."

I took a deep whiff of Mom's perfume. She had switched to Mo's. "Besides when Mo sees you as a blonde, wild horses will not be enough to keep her off you."

"I'm trying sweetheart," Mom pointed out.

"I know."

"This was your plan."

"I know," I said putting my left cheek against her back. "I just didn't realize this was going to be so hard," I admitted.

"How about this," Mom's voice was timid as if what she was about to say could be very dangerous, "How about Mo spending the weekend with you here, and Lacy and I can explore how we feel about each other?"

"So, you are interested in Lacy," My grin was back.

"I have to admit, I have thought about being with her more than once over the years," Mom shivered and then said blushing. "WE seem to have a thing for Valkyries too."

"WE seem to have a lot in common," I said to the room at large.

We both giggled like school friends.

"Which is all your fault," Mom said putting her hands over mine. They had somehow moved to her lap.

"My fault?" I asked in mock indignation while trying to pull away.

"Yes," she grabbed my hands so I couldn't, "for finding such exquisite girlfriends and for opening my eyes to the pleasure and possibilities of being with them."

"Is it also my fault you seem to be saying, 'Screw you, society. I'm going to do whatever I want to do' more often these days?" I asked.

"Oh, that is totally your fault," My Mom let go of my hands and turned and smiled back at me.

"I'm a bad influence on you?" I asked trying to hug her from behind. "Remind me again who wears clothes only when she absolutely has to."

Mom scooted just out of reach.

"And who broke down and started making out with Mo right in front of me and Lacy."

I moved closer to Mom. She scooted further down the bed.

"First of all, Mo was making out with me too. Second of all, you and Lacy didn't have to stick around and watch."

"Yes, we did," I said, my voice growing husky. "It was hot."

"It was?" I saw disbelief reflected on Mom's face.

"Yes, it was," I confirmed, thinking, what the hell am I saying? "As to your former proposal, if you were serious about exploring a relationship with Lacy then I say let's give it a try. I know she has thought about being with you and so have I."

I was thinking about it right now.

Mom stopped like she had been hit by a freeze-ray and just stared at me. She looked a little confused and even a little scared. I had no idea what the hell I was doing or saying. My pussy had taken over my mouth. My heart was pounding and my hands were going cold and clammy. My throat was dry and my lady parts were not.

Mom's voice shook as she asked, "You have thought about me being with Lacy, or you have thought about being with me?"

I knew that what I said next would forever change my relationship with my mom. I pulled back and tried to think of something other than sex. It was very hard with Mom so close, so naked and so inviting. I didn't want to say the wrong thing but she deserved the truth, "both."

Shit, shit, shit, why had I just said that. Mom was still frozen. I looked at the clock to make sure that time was in fact, still moving forward. I didn't want to move. Finally, Mom spoke. "So, the incest thing doesn't bother you?"

I figured I had already admitted to wanting her. I had probably already destroyed our mother/ daughter relationship so why lie at this point? "It did at first," I answered honestly, "but I got over it. Especially, with a lot of encouragement from Lacy." That last part I said under my breath.

"How long have you felt this way?" Mom asked still emotionless.

"About a month."

"Since you saw me in class?" She asked.

"Truth is that I kind of had feelings for you even before then but just didn't know it. Kind of like with Lacy. I didn't know I wanted her until I was in her bedroom looking at cheerleading uniforms. Seeing you naked in class wasn't the spark that lit my fuse, it just fanned it a little. You are so beautiful Mom," I started to get choked up, "You're smart, independent and have an ass I could bounce a quarter off."

"Wow," I heard Mom say.

I took a deep breath to reinforce my resolve. "Part of the reason I went to Mo's office that night was I needed a distraction. I almost followed you into the showers."

"And what would you have done with me in the shower?" Mom pressed.

"I don't know," I said between sobs.

"Does Lacy know how you feel?" I completely missed the fact Mom had only asked about Lacy's feelings. I would learn later why.

"They have both been teasing me about it." I flopped back on the bed and stared at the ceiling. "Lacy thinks we should try it and see where things go..."

I would have said more but at that moment my mother leaped on top of me. She raised on all fours and moved down a little. I was surprised by this turn of events, to say the least. The fact was, I was shocked to the point of paralysis. Mom leaned in and licked a tear off my cheek. Then switched sides to lick a tear off my other cheek. It was so erotic my whole body quivered.

"Oh, baby girl," Mom started to rub her left leg against mine. "I have wanted you for so long."

I somehow managed to croak out a "Really?"

Mom nodded yes. She kissed my nose then each of my cheeks and finally my forehead right between my eyes. Her tongue started to lick my lips in a circular pattern.

My brain immediately started receiving a steady stream of pleasure messages from my lips. I closed my eyes and brought my arms up and around Mom's neck. I tried to kiss her but she moved away. Then she did something so unexpected. She took my left arm by the wrist and raised it above my head. Then shifted her weight and did the same with my right arm. I tried to jockey myself free but her body easily kept me pinned.

I have never been claustrophobic. I didn't think for a minute that my mom would hurt me but a very small voice in the back of my mind said what if she doesn't let me go. The passion of her kiss was tinged with just a splash of fear. It was so hot.

She teased me by moving her face closer. I instantly seized my chance to kiss her. I lunged up with all my strength but found myself kissed only open air. She had pulled back at the last minute.

This was repeated twice more. The third time almost was the charm but she was too fast. I am not sure if she had only planned to make me struggle three times or if she could read the frustration on my face but in either case, she leaned in again. I of course didn't go for her lips again as I was tired of not receiving any reward for my efforts. Because of my resignation, she made it down to my neck and started to kiss my neck like she was a vampire and I was her next meal.

The stream of messages from my lips switched to a river of pleasure messages from my neck. At some point, some part of my brain said, "But she's, our mom." This faint voice was quickly silenced as Mom moved to lay beside me and then she discovered that she could pin my arms with just her forearm which left her other hand free to explore my body, and explore it she did. Marco Polo would have been proud.                           

I longed to be naked like her and cursed myself for not following her example. Had I too been without apparel when she moved over our nipples would have undoubtedly touched. The thought of the opportunity that was lost left me momentarily miserable. Her nipples were sticking straight up at strict attention and I could feel mine pushing against my bra trying to do the same. Damn bra.

"I'm going to let go of your arms," Mom whispered in my ear, "but let's just pretend like I am still holding them or that you are tied up, OK?"

I just nodded my head energetically. Lacy, Mo and I had never tried bondage but I was definitely liking this. Mom walked over to the windows and grabbed the tie back. She walked back and wrapped it around my wrists. She didn't tie it just gave me both ends to hold so we could pretend. Then she pulled my t-shirt over my head and left it there like a blindfold. The shirt was pretty see-through and I could breathe through it far easier than those stupid cloth COVID-19 masks.

I arched my back to give Mom access to my bra. She removed my bra and kissed me on my sternum. "Oh, baby girl," Mom cooed. "Does that feel better?"

"Yes," my voice was muffled but still understandable, I hoped.

My Mom unbuttoned my jean shorts and started to pull them off.

I helped by lifting my butt at the right time and not struggling too much. I decided to be a good little captive. I figured if that was not the way Mom wanted to play this game, she would let me know. My panties came off next. I lay there naked completely at her mercy.

I know that Mom would say this game would have been more fun if I had been naked from the start but I disagree. Part of the fun for me was letting her strip me. Maybe next time I could wear some old clothes and she could just rip or cut them off me. My already wet pussy was getting even more soaked by the minute

Once I was naked Mom just seemed to stop. I just lay there waiting for her to make the next move. Nina Simone began to sing on the radio. Eventually, I asked, "Is something wrong Mom?"

"No baby," she pulled my shirt up more over my head and moved it towards my sort of tied hands.

While my vision was partially obscured, she had removed my panties from my shorts and had been sniffing the crotch. I could imagine how pungent with my personal perfume they must have been. Mom moved putting her one knee on the bed. She sniffed my panties and gazed down at my naked form while her other hand had gone to her lady parts.

"You are so amazing," she said in a dreamy voice.

I looked to the door to see if Mo or Lacy had joined us. It took my feeble brain a minute to realize that she was talking to me. "Me?"

She giggled, "Yes, you. Silly."

She pressed my panties to her nose one more time and then brought them down to my crotch. Using my panties like a glove she started to pet my inner thighs. I made a mental note to thank Mo for convincing me to switch to silk panties. I pretended to fidget and was rewarded with a smile for my efforts. She kept rubbing me and her own pussy.

Mom closed her eyes and shivered. "It's a good thing you didn't join Mo and me in being nudists right off the bat..." She brought her fingers away from her clit hood, "or I would have never been able to control myself this long."

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

My brain was becoming more and more distracted by the leg rub I was receiving from Mom by the minute.

"And that is what makes me want you so much," My Mom explained in a throaty voice, as she moved up my leg with my panties. She started to rub the area just above my clit where I had a small patch of closely cropped pubic hair. "You are so humble you don't even realize how amazing and attractive you are."

Mom began to finger herself in earnest. My mind was trying and failing miserably to understand what she was talking about. Mo was a Vietnamese goddess. Lacy was a Norse warrior who could probably kick Wonder Woman's ass. I was a plan-jane bean pole. Nothing special.

"How long have you felt this way?" I asked before she moved her pantie-clad hand to rub my mid-drift.

"A while," she answered ambiguously.

"How long's a while?" I pressed.

"About a year." She closed her eyes, the orgasm building.

My brain was trying but only working at about half power. "So, you discovered you liked me about the same time I figured out I liked Lacy?"

"Sure. I'll go with that," Mom answered evasively, "at first, I figured that you going out with someone else would help."

"That's why you were so amenable to Lacy's suggestions. Like when I wanted a tat." I cut her off.

"Yes. That and for some reason, she has a weird effect on me," Mom admitted.

"Tell me about it."

"But if anything, you going out with her made it ten times worse for me." I could hear the green-eyed monster in her voice. "I mean when you think about it, she is basically a toner, blonder version of me."

The truth was I had never thought of it that way but she was sort of right. I mean Lacy was also taller and older but now was not a time to bring that up. By this point, Mom had scooted up the bed. She had switched my panties from one hand to the other and was now rubbing them against and into her own mound. With her free hand, she was playing with my nipples. She orbited my left nipple, tracing the outline of my areola. She put her left arm just to the right of my armpit and leaned in to suck on my right breast. Her new blonde curls brushed against my naked skin.

She pulled back. I had a mini orgasm. When I opened my eyes, she was smiling down at me. "Your nipples are just so sensitive."

She put my very pungent panties over my nose and watched as I took several deep breaths drawing in the combined scent of our sex. Both of her hands now free she started kissing my left breast and pinching my right nipple. Then she switched and started to flick my left nipple while she sucked on my right one.