Coach Miller Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she moved up and put her ample breast within kissing range. I stared at her breast warily. I was not sure if she had done this on accident or if she was planning to pull them away at the last minute like before. Was this another one of her games? I decided to risk it. I launched a surprise spread of kisses all across her left breast.

Much to my dismay, when I lurched up, the panties whose aroma I had so been enjoying slipped off my face and onto the bed next to me. I tried to use the force. But I am no Jedi. So close, I thought If I can just reach them with my teeth. I was scowling at them for not coming to me when Mom let out a murmur.

"Oh, Mommy likes that, baby girl," Mom cooed. "Mommy likes that a lot."

She shifted slightly moving one breast out of range. I was crushed. Then I looked to my left and figured out that she was moving the other breast into range so I could suck on it too. "Ooooohhhh, baby girl," Mom moaned grunted, "You are so good at that."

I paused for a Moment and advised her, "Lacy and Mo are very good teachers."

"They are better with some subjects more than others," Mom couldn't resist the dig at my bad French.

"Hey," I said the mood temporarily broken, "my French is not that bad."

"Baby girl, I love you," Mom moved down and kissed me full force on the lips, "but, yes, it is."

I have to admit I sulked for a minute. Sensing my mood change Mom took a different tack. She untied my arms and then pushed my shirt completely off. She started rubbing my wrists and then worked her way down. Mom then took my arms and wrapped them around her neck. I instinctively started to rub the back of her neck.

"You're good at other things," Mom kissed me and our tongues played tag first in her mouth then in mine. "Mo says you're one of the best artists in her class and that no one eats pussy better than you."

"You and Mo talk about me?" I asked hopefully.

Mom winced. "We do. That is to say, we have been since..."

"Since?" I asked.

"Since I confessed to her, I wanted you," Mom admitted.

Either it's true, anger does give you strength or I may have taken Mom by surprise, I am not sure but I was able to roll her to my right to the middle of the bed and got on top of her. "You told Mo you wanted me before you told me."

Mom smiled and tremored a little under me. Apparently, Mom likes sex to be a little physical. Then she rolled us back so she was on top of me again. I have to admit I was warming up to it too. This was kind of fun. "I told her because she asked. She didn't seem at all shocked by my answer and she has been very supportive of me exploring a relationship with you."

"She has been?"

Mo hadn't said squat to me.

"Yes, she has," Mom smiled "Talking up your prowess in bed, your dedication to making sure your lover's needs always come first, stuff like that."

"Lacy has been dropping hints too," I said thinking out loud.

Mom laughed. "They could see clearly what we couldn't"

"Shit," I cursed then looked away expecting a scolding from Mom. It didn't come so I went on, "Those manipulative bitches."

"Is it really manipulation when they were only giving us permission to do something that we already wanted to do?" Mom asked.

"I guess not," I thought, biting my lower lip. Then it came to me, "Those enabling bitches."

"Baby girl," Mom stared down and me grinning, "you are so adorable."

Mom started kissing me again. My left hand went back around her neck but my right hand headed south and not for the winter. Mom didn't have Lacy's six-pack or Mo's flat tummy but I knew it when I felt it. I kept moving south and was about at the range of my reach when I felt a few bits of stubble either Mom or Mo must have missed. Lacy keeps my kitty as hairless as a sphynx cat and I felt a renewed excitement at the image of Lacy shaving Mom's pussy sometime in the future.

I found what I assumed was the telltale bump that was her clit. A sharp intake from Mom, as I continued playing with her tongue, confirmed it. I ventured ever southward and started to trace the out lips of her labia. To say Mom's pussy was wet would be like saying Death Valley is hot. I was not sure if it was all the rolling around or the previous hand to pussy combat she had been performing, but her pussy was drenched.

Mom pushed herself off of me and rolled to the other side of the bed and then off. I looked over to see her standing. She pointed a finger at me, "Close your eyes, and don't you dare move or peek."

I did as I was instructed. This was so much fun. I heard a few drawers open and close and then Mom was back standing beside the bed farther away from where I was still laying. With only a little effort, I don't weigh much, she pulled the blanket I was laying on and thus me, more to the middle of the bed. "Open up baby girl," Mom instructed.

I opened my mouth. Mom snorted. Then patted me on the thigh. "Your legs. Smart ass."

"Hey, I am just following orders," I explained and opened my legs.

Mom slowly massaged my out labia and then moved towards the inner ones. This went on for several minutes and it felt great. Then Mom started to flick my clit a little with one finger on her left hand and rub my clit hood with one finger on her other hand. The effect was my lady parts began to charge with sexual electricity.

"I know you want Mo to pierce your lady parts, baby girl," she leaned in and gave the parts in question a good long lick. I almost climaxed right at that moment. "It just seems like it would be such a shame to ruin such a perfect pussy."

Mom had a point. Lacy had made the same argument. Mo had too. I had been thinking about it a lot lately and was beginning to rethink the piercing project.

All of my thinking, save for how good my pussy felt, was swiftly brought to an abrupt halt however, when my pussy was filled with a large bullet-shaped object. With my sight gone, all of my other senses were on high alert. I felt Mom get on the bed. I heard the swish of the comforter as she walked on her knees over to me and I smelled the musky ripeness of her mound when it came so tantalizingly close to my mouth.

"Open your eyes, baby girl," Mom instructed in a soft seductive voice.

The heavenly vision that my eyes beheld was exactly what I had hoped for. Mom was kneeling over my face. Her vagina was well within tongue range. She was smiling down at me and in one hand she held the pink remote control to what I assumed was the bullet vibrator she had just inserted into my pussy. "Mo says you're very good at eating pussy. Mommy wants to see how good you really are. I want you to eat my pussy and if you do a good job, Mommy will reward you."

To demonstrate the reward, I would be receiving she pressed the button on the remote. I barely heard the hum of the vibrator but I felt it. Mo, Lacy, and I had played this game many times so it should not come as a surprise that Mom and Mo would play it too. I only had one question. Was Mo or Mom the one being licked when they played? My guess was Mo was the licker and Mom was the lickee and that image in and of itself was another little reward.

I started slow. My first instinct was to attack her pussy and suck on her lovely labia. I had made that mistake several times and only received a long lecture from Lacy about patience for my trouble. I licked her left outer lip then her right. I wrapped my arms around Mom's legs so that while I licked her vagina the forefingers of each of my hands could rub the strip of skin where her crotch connected to her legs. I timed it so I could give Mom's whole clit a top-to-bottom lick and then while she was recovering from that I slipped my fingers into my mouth so that they would not chafe her skin as they retreated up her groin.

Mom closed her eyes and looked towards the ceiling. She also hit the button on the remote, so I assume I was doing a good job. I moved my left hand to just above her clit and had it massage a three-square-inch area in that general location. Meanwhile, my right hand began to do the same to her left butt cheek. My tongue was alternating between long licks of her labia and short flicks of her clit.

I discovered that both Lacy and Mo liked it when I alternated between long licks and flicks. They did not, however, like the same pattern. For Mo it was one lick and then three short flicks. Lacy on the other hand liked one long lick, and one quick flick, followed by one long lick and two quick flicks, and so on until I got to four quick flicks. I would then start the whole process over with one long lick and one quick flick. Mom seemed to be liking the Lacy schedule of licks to flicks.

Mom had started to turn the vibrator on and off. At first, it seemed to be at random. Then they took on a pattern. She was matching my flick-and-lick pattern. She would turn the vibrator on and leave it on while I was licking her and turn it off when I flicked her clit. She was also increasing the intensity every time I made it to one long lick and four quick flicks. As a result, my pussy was probably as wet as hers and I hoped she was as near climax as I was.

Mom was starting to breathe harder. She turned on the vibrator in my pussy and was now ramping up the speed to indicate when I was doing what she liked. I was not sure if she knew how many speeds the vibrator had but she was already halfway through the options. My dirty mind began to formulate other naughty things she could do to reward me when I moved my right hand from her butt cheek to her perineum, that little strip of skin between her vagina and her rosebud. Mom's moan said she was a very big fan of my hand relocation and the vibrator went up two settings.

Now that her pussy was well coated with both my saliva and her pussy juice, I launched a two-prong attack with the forefinger of my right hand going into her cave while I used my thumb and forefinger of my left hand to widen the gap between her inner labia. My tongue darted here and there going ever deeper into Mom's pussy.

Mom set the vibrator to the max and dropped the remote on the bed. Her hands went to my hair and began to finger comb my short fawn-colored hair. Then she pressed my head closer to her crotch. Thus, my tongue went deeper into her. "That's it, baby girl. Just like that. Fuck. Mommy loves that. Fuck. Mommy loves you."

I had never heard my mother curse before. Now she was dropping F-bombs left and right. I decided she need a rest bite so I pulled back, "I love you too Mommy."

She pressed my head back into place and then pulled it away. Lacy and Mo had never face fucked me but I had seen it online in porn. I stuck out my tongue and she began to rub her pussy against it. Every once in a while, she would miss and my nose would go into her clit. She didn't seem to mind and neither did I.

My left hand went to my clit and I started to play with myself. With my right hand, I added a second finger to her pussy. Then I went for broke. Lacy and Mo liked ass play and I figured it was time to find out if Mom did too. I snuck my thumb into my mouth and then slowly put it into her arse.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuuuuuuuuck." Was Mom's response.

Then she twisted and looked over her shoulder. "Have you been playing with yourself this whole time?"

"No," I licked her again. "Just started."

"Good," Mom moved her hand to replace mine, "That means I get to make my baby girl cum."

Between the vibrator and Mom playing with me, it was not going to be long. "What about you? You need to cum too," I asked in desperation.

"You've already made Mommy cum like half a dozen times, baby girl."

"Lacy usually makes me wait," I explained not sure why.

"Fine," Mom grinned. "Beg for it."

It was like I had put a screwdriver into an electrical outlet that I thought was cold but was in fact, hot. 110 volts of pure sex-tricity went through my body. I was going to have to beg Mom to let me cum. BEST DAY EVER!

"Please, Mommy. I have to cum," I whimpered.

"No," she responded sternly.

"My pussy is going to explode if I don't cum," I reasoned.

"Don't care," Mom said, rubbing my clit faster.

"Please, Mommy. Please. Oh, please, Mommy. let me cum." I was starting to cry on the outside but was ecstatic on the inside. This was so wrong. This was so naughty. This was so wonderful.

"Please, Mommy. I will do anything." I pleaded, "I need to cum."

"Go naked for the rest of the week?" she asked.

"Of course," I agreed. This was as good if not better than when I and Lacy did it.

"Help me seduce your girlfriend?" she asked.

I pretended shock, "Mommy."

Mom pulled her hand away, "Yes or no."

"Yes," I practically screamed, "may I cum?"

Mom kept playing with my kitty while she patted her forefinger against her lips a couple of times. She looked down at me. I was approaching climax and hoped she would permit me soon.

"I guess so," she said nonchalantly.

"Oh, thank you, Mommy," I seized her left hand and started kissing her fingers, "thank you."

I could not believe how much sex energy had built up in my pussy. With Mom's permission the dam broke and my body was flooded with energy. It was like my body was a mold and someone was pouring molten metal into me, forging a whole new me. I was on fire from my core out.

She told me later that watching me cum had caused her to climax for a final time and that after that she had gotten a little light-headed. I had simply laid there trying to remember to breathe. She had somehow managed to reserve just enough strength to carefully move out from over my head and lay next to me her head at my feet and vis versa.

"Baby girl," deep breath, "your French" deep breath, "is affreuse (awful)" deep breath "but your pussy eating," deep breath, "is A+."

I found her hand and held it. I could almost feel the love energy passing between us. Then the silence was shattered, by a voice. A heavily accented voice.

"Oh, my goodness." I heard Mo say.

"Well, well, well." followed Lacy's voice, "Would you look at what we have here."

I looked over to see Mo and Lacy standing in the doorway smiling at the scene before them. I blushed and covered my eyes with my forearm. I felt the bed shift as Lacy sat on the edge. "You and Mommy have fun?"

I smiled by way of a yes and added a nod to confirm. Then Lacy's facial expression changed as if she had just thought of something. She turned to Mo. "Which one of us had today in the Mommy/daughter pool?" Lacy asked.

Mo pulled out her phone and then looked back at Lacy. "Looks like I owe you that Breakfast at Tiffany's t-shirt."

"Yeeessss," Lacy did a fist pump.

Thank you so much for reading. Please don't forget to vote and comment.