Coach Riggs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take off your shirt," he said. Peeling my shirt up over my head, I revealed my nearly smooth chest and abs. I had a little hair on my chest and some from my belly button leading down into my jeans.

"So sexy," he said while rubbing the hefty package in his pants. "It's been a while since I've been with another man, but I think I remember the basics. Plus, I don't always watch straight porn."

I was on the edge of cumming already and I couldn't get over watching this stud rub himself through his clothes.

"Why don't you lose those pants, Henderson?"

I stood up, facing him, and unbuttoned the top of my pants then slowly slid the zipper down. I turned around and slowly slid the jeans down over my ass. I was wearing white CK briefs that showed off my ass well.

"Fuck yeah," Coach Riggs said in a low, deep voice. Almost like a groan. "Come sit on the edge of the bed in front of me, kid."

I got back down on the bed and slid forward until my legs hung over the edge. He was standing directly in front of me and given the height difference, I was nearly level with his bulge. It was huge and making its way down his right leg. I looked up and licked my lips which caused him to crack a smile.

He slipped off his shirt to show me that ripped, manly, hairy body. A body I had seen for fleeting seconds when he changed in the locker room with us in high school. A body that I had frantically jacked off to so many times before. He then unbuttoned his jeans and slid them down his buff legs. He was wearing light grey boxer briefs that showed the entire outline of his massive dick. It had to be at least 7 inches and much thicker than mine.

"Why don't you explore what you've been waiting for?" Coach Riggs said with his hands at his sides.

My hands trembled slightly as I reached for his waistband. Touching his bare abdomen for the first time sent a jolt of electricity from my fingertips to the rest of my body. I slid my hands down to the prize. My hands slid over his engorged cock, encased in soft underwear. It came alive with my touch and started moving up towards Coach's right hip. This allowed me to grip it slightly and half-stroke it. It was still getting bigger, and I saw a wet spot form at the tip.

I slid my hands back up and reached into his underwear to grasp the waistband. I pulled it out and down. His dick literally flung out and almost hit me in the face.

He stepped out of his boxer briefs and grasped his shaft in his right hand. He held his left hand open in front of it and started slapping his meaty stick against his left hand and said, "Alright, kid. Show me what you got."

I quickly leaned forward and removed his hands. I used my right hand to try to grip the shaft, but I couldn't get my hand all the way around it. I slowly started stroking it up and down with a light grip while my left hand cupped his balls. His weighty, full balls hung loose in a sac covered in a light dusting of dark hair. His pubic hair was untamed. A true stud.

As I continued to work on his dick with my hand, a drop of precum formed at the tip. I leaned forward more and brought my lips down to his meaty, cut head. I kissed it at first which elicited a soft sigh from Coach Riggs. I couldn't hold back any longer. I gripped his thick shaft with my left hand and slid down onto my knees on the floor.

From there I opened my mouth, stuck out my tongue, and placed it at the point where his dick ends, and his sac begins. I looked up while I held my tongue there to see him looking down at me lustfully. We made eye contact while I slid my tongue from the base to the tip of this well-endowed hunk.

"Holy fuck," he said.

Once at the tip I opened my lips and took the head in my mouth, suckling softly. As I continued to apply more pressure with my wet lips and tongue, Coach Riggs began spilling out more precum. The salty taste coupled with the manly aroma coming from his body kept me on edge.

I reached up with my left hand to cup and caress his full balls while my right hand began to stroke the base of his shaft. I tried to never fully release the suction as I dove deeper onto his tool. I was comfortably servicing about 5-6 inches of his shaft with my mouth. My right hand covered the additional few inches. I certainly wasn't an expert cock sucker at the time, but I wasn't exactly a novice either.

Coach Riggs, obviously appreciating my oral skills, lay a hand on the top of my head and said, "Goddamn, Henderson. This is incredible."

I decided to change it up and slid my hands up his tight abs. My fingers wove through the wiry greyish-black hair on his abdomen up towards his chest. I found his nipples and rubbed them gently before pinching them between my fingers. Coach Riggs groaned loudly and almost automatically thrust his hips forward as I increased the pressure on his sensitive nipples. His thrust forward caused more of him down my throat which unfortunately resulted in me gagging and sputtering on his cock. Spit flew out around his shaft, matting down his untamed pubes.

"Woah, buddy," he said as he began pulling his meat from my throat. "My bad, kid. Didn't mean to give you more than you could handle."

His bulbous head reached my mouth. I swiped it once with my tongue before pulling it out and saying, "I can handle it all. Just not in this position."

"Alright, Henderson. What have you got in mind?" he said in a lustful, low tone.

I stood up from the floor and lay back on the bed. Only this time I was laying with my head hanging off the foot of the bed. Coach Riggs looked down into my eyes. My head hanging off the bed, upside-down. My mouth agape, ready to receive him again. I looked like a toy to be used and he clearly enjoyed the view.

He stepped up and used a hand to aim his fat cock into my mouth once more. I instantly wrapped my lips around the tip and began to suck. I reached up and grabbed ahold of both of Coach's round cheeks. I applied pressure and he got the hint. I felt the contraction of his ass muscles underneath my hands as he slowly guided himself further down my throat. He would advance to the point of me starting to gag then pull back slightly. He'd watch me take a quick, shallow breath then advance again.

This continued for several minutes as each thrust moved a little deeper. His heavy balls were slapping me in the face as I got close to taking all of him. Suddenly I felt his hands on my chest. His big, rough hands slid around my smooth skin before latching onto my nipples. He pinched one at a time. Alternating the pressure and intensity. That along with his thick shaft sliding in and out of my throat drove me wild.

"This is quite a wet spot here, Henderson. You like getting face fucked by Coach's big cock?" he asked as he suddenly gripped my rock-hard prick straining to get out of my tight briefs.

The first contact he'd made with my penis caused me to moan deeply which vibrated his cock.

"Oh, fuck yeah," Coach Riggs growled. He then began to rub the head of my dick through my underwear. This in turn caused me to moan even more. Coach was loving it. His big balls began to draw up towards his body. His thrusting became more frantic.

I could feel him tugging at my underwear. A finger suddenly contacted my bare penis, gripped it with another, and pulled it through the fly. Coach's touch of my dick had me on the edge instantly. I think he could tell because he just held my cock straight up in the air, so nothing was stimulating the head.

My hips involuntarily bucked upwards, trying desperately to get off. Coach Riggs then leaned forward. His entire shaft was now down my throat, and I felt a cold, wet drip onto my cock head. Coach must have let saliva from his mouth drip down onto my aching dick.

He held his position with his dick fully buried in my throat and spread his spit around my sensitive head. He then gripped the shaft with his meaty hand and began slowly stroking. He made sure to go all the way up over the head with each painfully slow stroke.

I was groaning loudly and writhing beneath him. He encouraged me, "Yeah, kid. That's it. Moan on Coach's big cock."

He pulled back just enough to let me take a few quick breaths before plunging back in. His smooth but rigid cock sliding back down my throat pushed me over the edge. I felt the familiar build of deep pleasure. I began frantically moaning around Coach's thick shaft. He sped up his strokes on my much smaller cock until I began shooting all over myself.

Coach gave a few more jabs down my throat before he too began pulsating in my mouth. He unleashed most of his load directly down my throat, but he slowly withdrew as he shot, allowing me to savor the last few drops. He left his head inside my mouth for a moment, allowing me to clean him off, before pulling out completely.

He turned and fell onto the bed on his back. His feet were level with my head. I sat up and propped myself up with my elbows behind me. What I saw was amazing.

My cum covered chest and abs lead to my slowly deflating cock poking through my tight white briefs. Beyond that was Coach Riggs' immaculate body. His shaft, still somewhat engorged, lay across his thigh. His ripped, hairy abdomen and chest heaved up and down with each recovering breath he took. His jacked arm was up and bent with his hand behind his head. His massive bicep curled into a ball on his arm.

I watched his powerful body, his cock slowly returning to its flaccid state, for what seemed like hours. I couldn't believe what had just happened. I took a load down the throat from Coach Riggs.

Coach eventually recovered and used his arm to lift his head slightly. He looked over at me with a sexy smile on his face. "Man, that was something else," he said.

He looked down at my soaked upper body, the cum starting to dry or run down the sides of my chest. "Here, use my shirt to clean yourself off," he said as he threw his shirt toward me.

I watched him watching me use his shirt to soak up the cum he had just stroked out of me. He began to rub his hand up and down my leg closest to him while I finished cleaning. I threw the cum-soaked shirt onto the floor and watched as he began to massage my calf. I moaned softly as he kneaded the sore muscle.

He stopped suddenly to throw me a pillow. I put it under my head so I could continue to watch this naked stud rub my leg. He alternated between rubbing my calf and the bottom of my foot. It was relaxing and hot. This continued silently for several minutes. I melted into the bed under the Coach's sensual touch.

Coach Riggs then slid his hands upward until he grasped my aching cock. I hadn't even noticed that it was back at full mast, but the situation was too erotic. He just gripped it lightly as he spoke, "Have you ever been fucked?"

"Yes, several times now," I said.

"And?" Coach Riggs said expectantly.

"I love it," I said with a smile that quickly turned to a face of pleasure as Coach began to ever-so-gently stroke my dick.

"What's your favorite position?" he asked as he smiled at me squirming under his light touch.

I was finding it harder to concentrate on the conversation but was able to say, "Missionary. Because the guy fucking me can stroke me in time with his thrusts. I love cumming that way."

"That's hot, Henderson," Coach said. His cock began to lengthen along my upper thigh. "You like to ride cock?"

At this point, I was leaking all over Coach's big hand. I just leaned my head back slightly, enjoying the sensations, and said, "I never have."

"Would you like to?" he said.

I looked up and saw a lustful look on his face. His cock, now fully erect, had formed a bead of precum that was being smeared onto my thigh. I was certainly nervous looking at the monster between his legs, but my hole was quivering at the thought of him inside me. Sitting up, I looked up at his face and said, "Yes, Coach."

Just then, he let go of my cock and rolled away from me. His massive tool swung off my thigh and out of view. His muscular ass was lightly covered in hair. He reached into his bedside drawer and grabbed a condom and a bottle of lube.

"Come sit up here, Henderson," he said motioning to his upper chest. "Let me get a taste of that ass."

I got up onto my hands and knees and crawled up the bed beside his impressive frame. Once at the top, I swung my leg over his upper chest and head. My knees were on the bed on either side of his broad shoulders, forcing my legs apart. I felt Coach's hands grip each of my meaty glutes and spread them slightly. He blew air directly onto my shuddering hole. I sighed slightly before I felt his tongue contact my sensitive ring.

What followed was simply incredible. Coach Riggs certainly knew what he was doing with his tongue. I arched my spine, threw my head back, and enjoyed all that he was doing to me. A few minutes into this he stopped and gave me the condom. He said, "Put this on me" before he went back to work on my ass.

I tried to focus on the task he'd given me but the pleasure emanating from my hole made my arms weak and they started to tremble. I fumbled with the wrapper of the condom but finally got it open. I looked down at his thick shaft below me. Gripping the base with one hand I placed the condom onto his flared head and tried to slide it down. It took a few tries given his girth, but I eventually got the condom rolled a little more than halfway down his lengthy pole. I reached across the bed, careful not to lift my ass off Coach's expert tongue, and grabbed the bottle of lube. After pouring a copious amount onto his penis, I began to lightly stroke him. I made sure every inch of his shaft was coated in lube.

Coach removed his tongue from my ass and said, "Damn you taste good, kid. But I'm aching to get in there. What do you say? You ready to give a shot?"

"Hell yeah, Coach," I said, surprising myself with confidence. I stood up and turned around to face him. I got back onto my knees and reached behind me to angle his cock towards my hole. I guided his condom-covered head to the sensitive skin at my entrance and paused.

"Take it slow, kid," Coach said. "I want you to enjoy this as much as I know I will." He flashed his perfectly white teeth at me then grabbed my face and brought it down for a gentle kiss.

It was gentle and light at first but turned into a deeper kiss with tongue. Coach Riggs' hands slid down my neck, onto my chest, and across my sensitive nipples, before making their way down my sides and settling on either hip. He softly applied pressure and I began to lower myself. His cock head applied pressure to my ring, swollen from Coach's oral work, and caused me to moan into his mouth as we continued to make out. I continued lowering myself and pushing out, desperate for him to be inside me.

Suddenly, the head popped in and I froze in place. Partly out of fear of things going too quickly but mainly due to the sharp pain that radiated from my pelvis.

Coach separated our lips, looked into my eyes, and said, "Stay there while you adjust. Only take more when you're ready."

I knew that I should have waited longer but my hole was hungry. My rock-hard cock was leaking onto Coach's ripped, hairy abdomen below. My body was screaming for more and was not going to listen to reason. I began to slowly descend further onto Coach's pole. Our eyes locked the entire time. The pain was significant but it was bearable. Eventually, I found myself sitting on his hairy pelvis.

"Wow, I can honestly say that I'd never thought I'd be here. Dick hard and fully inside you, kid," Coach Riggs said with pleasure written all over his face. "But I'm impressed, and you feel amazing."

"So do you, Coach," I said, stabilizing myself with each of my hands his meaty, hair pecs. "So big."

"You're a champ, Henderson," he said with a smile. "Why don't you fuck yourself with that big dick?"

Shifting my upper body weight to press down onto his chest with my arms, I slowly lifted my ass. The suction that was created by his massive dick sliding out of my body was intense. I went until there were only about 2-3 inches of him inside of me before slowly sinking all the way back down. This elicited a loud groan from Coach Riggs. His eyes shut and his head dropped back against the pillows.

I repeated that motion several times, getting used to his impressive size. Each time Coach's strong hands guided me through the motions. He was moaning regularly now, and it was clear that he was enjoying himself. I began varying the amount of his length that I took with each stroke of my ass, enjoying the sensations deep within me.

Coach was watching me fuck myself on his pole with a look of pride, lust, and pleasure. He looked so hot, and I couldn't believe this was actually happening. I thought back to being in the training room, naked and hard in front of him. I thought about jacking off later that night to the thought of him fucking me.

Our moans filled the room as we continued our sensual fuck. Coach reached up to my shoulders and pulled my upper body down towards him. My face rested on his right shoulder. I turned my head and began licking and sucking on his neck. He groaned as his hands slid along my back down to my ass. He spread my cheeks as I continued to slowly fuck myself.

When I was near the top of his dick with only an inch or so inside, he gripped my ass tightly, preventing me from dropping again. I felt his lower body adjust slightly so that his knees were bent, and his feet were flat on the bed. He held his grip on my ass as he raised his hips and thrust himself into me.

It was slow but powerful and I moaned loudly into his neck. He nearly pulled himself all the way out and then plunged back in. This time his thick shaft directly contacted my prostate. I lifted my head up and screamed in pleasure. He knew he had found his angle, so he continued to thrust repeatedly, in and out. My eyes were shut. All my senses focused on what was happening inside my ass.

"Uh, Coach," I said in a higher-pitched voice than normal. "Fuck me."

"Yeah, kid. Take that dick," Coach Riggs growled as he picked up speed and began to bottom out at the top of each powerful thrust. I lifted my head enough to allow our mouths to meet. Our wet tongues danced around as we moaned in unison with each plunge of his dick inside of me.

At some point, I began throwing my hips back to meet his. The result was a loud 'slap' with each thrust. He began to make less and less movement with his hips, allowing me to once again take control of the speed and depth. I sat up again with my hands gripping his chest which was now covered in a light sheen of sweat. I looked down to see my engorged cock had formed a small puddle of clear precum in his belly button.

I alternated between up and down motions and gyrating my hips while he was fully inside of me. Coach was moaning loudly, and I was proud to be clearly bringing him so much pleasure. His hands lightly gripped my thighs as he allowed me to use his dick for both of our satisfaction.

After a few minutes, he slid his hands up toward my junk. His left hand lightly massaged my balls which were tight up towards my body. His right hand gripped my painfully hard shaft. I looked down and my cock looked tiny in his big hand. I continued to ride his cock as he lightly stroked mine. It only took a few seconds, and I began to feel the familiar tingling deep in my pelvis.

I moaned loudly and Coach Riggs suddenly tightened his grip and repeatedly stroked just the head of my dick. I screamed out as my cock started to spasm. Our eyes were locked as my cock shot its first wave of cum which flew up to the pillow just next to Coach's face. I continued to bounce on his dick, causing it to repeatedly press into my sensitive prostate, as he continued to stroke me. My next few shots of cum landed on his hairy, sweaty chest before the final drops landed on his abs.