Coach Riggs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat down on his dick completely. I was breathing heavily, and my legs were weak. I couldn't move at that moment. I saw a hunger in Coach's eyes before he pulled me down again to lay onto his cum and sweat-covered chest. He gripped my ass with his large hands and began to thrust up into me again. His large cock sliding in and out in my post-orgasmic blissful state kept me moaning into his shoulder. His breathing, and thrusting, became more erratic as he yelled out, "Oh fuck, yeah! I'm cumming!"

He buried himself balls deep as we both moaned loudly. I felt his cock pulsating in my ass as he dropped what I'm sure was a substantial load into the condom. He slowly lowered his hips back down to the bed with mine following so he was still completely inside me. We lay there, breathing heavily, our chests stuck together with cum and sweat.

I found enough strength the lift my head. Coach Riggs' eyes were closed, and he looked completely satisfied. I touched my lips lightly to his and he responded by placing a hand on the back of my head and forcing his tongue into my mouth. We made out for a few minutes before he reached down and slowly pulled his softening cock from my aching hole. I whimpered into his mouth as I felt my hole empty.

He gripped either side of my face and lifted it before saying, "We have got to do that again sometime, Henderson."

A sexy smile crept across his face. His exhaustion was apparent, but he looked incredible. I simply smiled back and said, "Definitely, Coach."