Coach's Cutie Ch. 03

Story Info
A woman’s boyfriend shows her a very disturbing porn movie.
9.6k words
4.48
9k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/25/2024
Created 02/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
becca20S
becca20S
111 Followers

Coach's Cutie - Chapter 3: Three Girls, One Paddle

I'm obviously a very sexual person. Between my habit of reading online erotica and my own extremely active imagination, I spend a lot of time thinking about sex. But even I realize that sometimes there are things in life more important than sex, and right now is a good example. My boyfriend Greg just coached his high school basketball team to a thrilling one-point victory, and so I need to make sure I give him and his team their deserved praise.

But the truth is, what I really want to congratulate him on, is the fact that his adorable, little, blonde-haired bench player, the one he's apparently been obsessing over for awhile, seems to actually have a crush on him as well. But like I said, I'll save any discussion about young Madison for a little later.

Me (stepping down across the bleachers to reach Greg): "Hon, that was amazing! What a great game."

Greg (clearly on cloud nine): "Oh my god, I know! I can't believe we won."

Greg (still smiling, but under his breath): "Holy shit..."

As I reach the floor and step out onto the court next to Greg, I hesitate for a second before giving him a really awkward hug. I had initially planned on going in for a congratulatory kiss, but then panicked at the last second. Plenty of Greg's fellow teachers know we're dating, so our relationship isn't like a secret or anything, but I guess I got freaked out with all the students and parents around.

Greg (after receiving my weirdly platonic embrace): "Thanks so much for coming..."

Me: "Of course! So this seemed like a big win, huh?"

Greg (I've never seen him this amped up before): "Oh my god, it was. This team is definitely the favorite in our league this year, and we just beat 'em! I was not expecting that."

Me: "That's awesome. Congrats, Babe."

Greg: "Okay, hey Becca, I do have to run back and gather my stuff, but is it cool if I meet you out here in like 5 minutes?"

Me: "Yeah of course. Take your time."

While Greg heads back to the locker room, I take a seat and look around the gymnasium that's still in the process of emptying out. I see a few players from the Cardinals as well as a couple of their opponents milling around, but no sign of Madison. Speaking of hugs, I still can't believe that super tight squeeze she gave Greg right after they won! That was definitely not normal, and something I can't wait to ask him about. I'm also still curious as to why she looks so familiar, so I'll have to remember to ask him about that, too.

True to his word, Greg re-emerges about 5 minutes later, and we make our way out to the parking lot. We hadn't discussed any specific plans for after the game, including whose place we might end up going to, but with both of us having driven separately, we'll need to figure that out.

The one catch is, I always volunteer on Saturday mornings at an animal shelter near my condo, so I usually have a strong preference for sleeping at home on Fridays. So hopefully I can convince Greg to spend the night at my place? I definitely am looking forward to picking back up on our Madison discussion asap, especially with all the new tidbits of information from tonight!

As we leave the building and start walking into the parking lot, we both notice off to the side a couple of people having what seems like a pretty heated discussion. It's kind of dark out, but we get close enough to where we can see it's one of the opposing players from the green team, and someone who appears to be her father.

Greg (quietly informing me of what we're going to do): "Let's go make sure everything's okay."

Me (not that I have a say in the matter): "Sure, yeah..."

As we get even closer, we can tell that they are definitely having an argument. In fact, the dad seems downright livid and is just berating his daughter, like full on screaming at her.

I really don't like confrontation, so I immediately get hit with that unmistakable feeling of nervous butterflies in the pit of my stomach. The good thing is, Greg is the ultimate pacifist, so I'm not worried that he'll escalate things in any way. But I also know that he's going to do what needs to be done to make sure this poor girl is okay, so I honestly don't know what's about to happen here.

The Father (yelling at his daughter): "Bullshit. I know this had to do with Jackson. I know you were daydreaming about him or some shit!"

The Daughter (looking pretty hysterical): "What are you even talking about?!?!?"

Father: "You just don't make mistakes like that! That's how I know you weren't fucking focused!!"

Oh shit, I think this is the green team's star player?! The one who scored like all their points! Is the dad yelling at her because she messed up on that very last play of the game?? If that's what this is about, then what an enormous piece of shit he is. Although honestly, I can't imagine any explanation that would justify the way this asshole is treating his daughter right now, so he's probably a piece of shit no matter what.

Daughter (clenching her fists and pointing them at the ground): "Well I did this time!!! Ughhhh!!"

Father (noticing us approaching mid sentence): "I don't fucking be..."

Father (looking right at Greg): "Can I fucking help you? You lost??"

Greg (blatantly ignoring the father and instead addressing the daughter, who clearly has been crying): "Katherine, right?"

I guess her name is Katherine? She doesn't say anything but she looks up and makes eye contact with Greg.

Greg: "I just wanted to tell you what an incredible game you played tonight. You were hands down the best player on the court, and that's saying something."

Katherine's Dad (clearly not amused in the least that we interjected ourselves into this conversation): "Are you fucking kidding me? Why the fuck do you know my daughter's name? You some kind of sick, fucked up pervert?"

Oh god. This is exactly what I don't like. I hate this.

Greg (staying completely calm): "I know who your daughter is, because I'm the coach of the team that just played against her. And she is one amazing player. That's all."

I see Katherine perk up and look right at Greg. No matter what, I see why he had to do this. This is why Greg is Greg.

Katherine's Dad: "Why don't you let me worry about my own daughter, and you can focus on not getting your ass kicked. You got that, Fuckface?"

Okay Greg, you made your point, let's just go.

Greg (still cool as a cucumber): "Understood. You two have a good evening, and congrats again on one hell of a game."

Greg then takes my hand and turns to lead us away. Oh thank god. But holy cow, Greg's hand is trembling, as is mine.

Katherine's Dad (as we're walking away): "Get the fuck outta here, Epstein."

Neither one of us looks back, and in fact we walk quite briskly towards the other side of the parking lot where our two cars are.

Greg (once we're completely out of earshot of Katherine and her dad): "Sorry about that."

Me: "No, no... don't apologize. You were so kind. And so brave! ...to do that."

Greg (under his breath): "Oh... I don't know. Probably didn't make a difference."

Me: "Bullshit. That's not true. But what was that, that he called you at the end?"

Greg: "I think he called me Epstein. Like as in Jeffrey Epstein."

Oh ha. That reference totally went over my head. I think for a very brief second about making a joke about his crush on sweet, little Maddie, and how that's borderline Epstein-esque, but thankfully I reconsider before anything comes out of my mouth. This is not the time. What the hell is wrong with me?!?

Me: "But seriously, it was very noble for you to go over and check on that girl."

Greg (somberly): "Nah, I probably just made things worse."

Me (stopping the two of us): "You absolutely did not. Katherine's her name? Did you see Katherine's reaction when you complemented her? It meant the world to that poor girl. I guarantee it."

Greg kind of shrugs, but I think he's just bummed about the situation, not that he genuinely believes he actually did anything to make it worse.

Me (after giving Greg a small peck on the lips): "You're like my hero sometimes. Like a knight in shining armor, always on the lookout to save anyone in distress."

Greg: "Stop. I'm really not as good a guy as you make me out to be."

I really don't think that's true, but it's certainly not worth arguing about in this parking lot.

Greg (continuing as if to drive the point home): "There are things about me that you don't know, that make me not a very good guy."

What is he talking about?? I find that so hard to believe, but I guess it's possible? Either way, I think it's time to change the subject.

Me (with a hint of seduction): "You know what would make you a great guy? Spending the night at my place? Mmmmm?"

Greg (still kind of melancholy): "Yeah, I could do that. I have to drop a few things off and then I'll come over?"

Me (after giving him more of a real kiss): "I can't wait. See you there, Hon."

We both hop in our cars and head out. While I'm driving home, I can't help but think about Greg's comments about how he says he's not really that good of a guy, and the supposed things he's done. I mean, I had this thought initially when I was watching the game and I dismissed it, but maybe it really is possible that something has already happened between him and Madison?? I don't think Greg would be the type to deny it, so there's an easy way to get to the bottom of this.

Greg shows up about 15 minutes after I get home. We hangout and watch a little tv before deciding to call it a night. After brushing our teeth and getting into our pajamas, I decide to ask Greg point blank as we're climbing into bed.

Me (as Greg joins me under the covers): "So has something happened before between you and Maddie?"

Greg (looking genuinely surprised and confused): "Yeah, right... wait... are you being serious?"

Me (already pretty confident there's nothing he's hiding, but needing to clarify one more time just to be sure): "Yeah. Like has anything physical ever happened between you two?"

Greg (laughs): "Not at all. Like no way. I would never do that. But why would you even think that?"

Me (defensively now): "I don't know. Just based on how she was acting around you at the game, I guess?"

Greg (back to finding this more confusing than humorous): "Is this because of her hug at the end? I knew as soon as that happened that you were gonna make a big deal out of it. She was just really excited about the win. That's all, I swear."

Me: "It wasn't just that. It was the way she was looking at you and watching you all game long. I think she has a crush on you."

Greg gives me a skeptical look that says, 'yeah right'.

Me: "I'm serious. I mean is it really that hard to believe? Half the moms at the school wanna fuck you, so is it really that surprising if some of the students do, too?"

Greg (now seeming more relaxed with the direction our conversation is going): "I think there are a few moms at my school that are currently unhappy in their marriages, and they express their frustrations in some weird ways, sometimes."

Me (laughing): "Ha. That's a really diplomatic way of explaining that a bunch of horny moms wanna fuck the shit out of their kid's history teacher!"

We both laugh.

Me: "But seriously, it also was all this talk about how you're not actually a great guy, and there are things I don't know? What's that about? I thought maybe it was you trying to admit that something had actually happened."

Greg (looking down at the covers): "No, no, nothing like that. That was just..."

I feel like he's trying to confess something here, but isn't sure if he should? I have absolutely no idea what this could be. He's making me a little nervous, though. Could it actually be something legitimately bad?

Greg (looking right at me now): "The other night... last weekend.... you asked me if there was any particular porn I liked to watch."

Me: "Yeah... I remember."

Greg: "I wasn't really honest about that."

Porn? This is about porn? I'm very confused.

Me (slightly nervous about where this is going): "Okaaaaaay???"

Greg: "Yeah, there's something I watch that I feel like makes me kind of a shitty person, and I think I was too embarrassed to admit it to you when you asked."

Me (legitimately kind of alarmed): "Wait, what? Oh my god, is it something illegal??"

Greg (very quickly): "Oh no. No, no, nothing like that!"

Okay, that's good. Glad this conversation isn't taking that dark of a turn. But then I'm still so confused. Why would his preference in porn make him a bad person?!?

Me: "Okay, if it's not illegal, then what's the big deal?? Who cares what genre of porn you like? Is it like gay porn or something? Not that there's anything wrong with that."

Total Seinfeld reference there, but Greg doesn't acknowledge it. Maybe he didn't watch the show? Ha. It might actually have been before his time!

Greg: "No, it's not gay porn. And it's not even like a genre of porn."

I'm still so lost as to where this is going.

Greg: "It's just one specific movie."

Me (baffled): "You watched a porno movie one time and it made you feel bad?"

Greg: "No. I've watched this one movie a lot of times, and I think that might make me a bad person. Or at least, less of a good person."

Me: "Okay... how many times have you watched it?"

Greg (looking sheepishly embarrassed): "Like a hundred?"

Me (after letting out a stifled laugh): "Okay, so this clearly is your favorite porn. What is it?"

Greg just kind of looks and me as if he doesn't want to answer.

Me (feeling a little better now that I'm starting to get at least some clarity): "Okay, there's no way you can bring up this porn that you've watched literally a hundred times, and we're not going to watch it together. Like right now. Of course we're going to watch it."

Greg: "You don't want to see it. You'll think less of me."

Me: "Bullshit. I highly, highly, doubt that. Okay, is this like a movie saved on your phone or is it on the internet somewhere?"

Greg (quietly): "It's online."

Me (grabbing my phone): "Perfect. What's the site? How do I find it?"

Greg: "Seriously?"

Me: "Yes. Stop stalling. What site do I go to?"

Greg (takes a deep breath as if he's getting nervous): "The site is called motherless."

Never heard of it, although online porn is definitely not an area of expertise for me.

Me: "Mother... less?"

Greg (pointing at my screen): "Yeah, but you probably want to turn on private browsing first."

Me: "What does that do?"

Greg: "It just makes it where if someone had your phone, then they wouldn't be able to see this in your browsing history."

Me: "Oh I don't care about that. I just want to find this movie and airplay it to the tv so you and I can watch it together in bed! I'm very curious about this, in case you can't tell."

Greg (still looking nervous): "Oh, I can tell."

Me (after this motherless porn site finishes loading): "Okay I'm here. Where am I going? Am I just searching for something?"

Greg (while I click on the search bar at the top): "Uh... yeah... you can search."

Me (looking at Greg impatiently now): "Well?? Hello? What am I searching for?"

He's so nervous! This is all so fascinating!

Greg: "Okay, search for... 3 girls 1 paddle."

Me (very intrigued now): "3 girls 1 paddle?"

Greg (after swallowing hard): "Yeah..."

Me (chuckling): "I see... I'm assuming this is some sort of BDSM movie and not a documentary about a female crew team that was short on rowing equipment?"

Greg gives me a nervous laugh in response to my lame joke, and then I see the search results come up on my phone. There are a number of thumbnails to choose from, but it's not obvious which one is his movie.

Me (while offering the phone to Greg): "Which one is it?"

Greg (while scrolling on my phone): "For some weird reason, it doesn't come back at the top of the search, even though that's the exact name. Hold on..."

Greg (after navigating through the results): "Here it is, it's on the second page. It's this one, the one that's 26 minutes and 32 seconds long."

And there it is. Sure enough, it's called '3 girls 1 paddle' and based solely on the one thumbnail, it looks almost vintage, like it has a grainy film quality to it? The thumbnail has a picture of what looks like a school girl. Or at least a girl in a schoolgirl uniform?

Me (excited): "Well let's do this!"

I click on the movie to start it playing, and then I click the airplay button on my phone to have it show up on my bedroom tv. Finally, I place my phone down on my bedside table so I can give Greg and this very mysterious porno movie, my full attention.

I look over at Greg, and he still seems petrified. This is great.

The movie starts out with three girls in what appears to be a doctor's office? Like I saw in the one thumbnail, they're dressed in schoolgirl uniforms. Right away though, it becomes clear this movie isn't in English.

Me (surprised): "What language is this?"

Greg: "I think it's Czech?"

Me (quite confused already): "Do you speak Czech?"

Greg (chuckling): "No."

Me: "Your favorite porn movie that you've watched a hundred times isn't even in English? And there aren't even subtitles? Seriously?!?"

Greg (seeming a little defensive): "I know. It's weird. This whole thing is weird Becca, I'm sorry."

Me: "No it's fine. I'm not judging, Hon."

That's a lie, though. I'm definitely judging a little, as this whole thing is fucking bizarre.

There's some sort of receptionist woman, and she's handing these three girls in the movie each a paper gown. Two of the girls are blonde, and one of them is taller than the other. While the third girl is a brunette. The movie definitely seems kind of retro, but I honestly can't tell if it was filmed like 20 years ago or 40.

Now the three girls are getting undressed and into their paper gowns. All three of them are very pretty, and they don't look at all what I would think of, when I think of stereotypical porn stars. They have a genuine look of innocence about them, and they seem quite young in age, like either late teens or at most early twenties. As they're getting naked, I can see though that all three of them have stunningly beautiful bodies. I look over at Greg to see if these pretty girls getting naked elicits any sort of a reaction out of him, but he looks more nervous than pleased with what's going on.

The scene now switches to where all three, dressed in their paper gowns, are up against a wall with their gowns opened up in the back and their bare butts exposed. Some weird music, that honestly sounds like it's straight out of Stranger Things, starts playing, and there's a nurse preparing some Vaseline or something?

Me (turning back to Greg again): "What is that nurse going to do?"

Greg (seeming defensive again): "This part's weird. We can fast-forward. I don't even normally watch this part of the movie."

Wow. Greg really seems to be worried about what I'm going to think of him because of this movie. So far at least, it really doesn't seem that bad.

Me: "No, it's okay. I'm in no hurry. And besides, with my phone and the AirPlay and all, I don't even think I would know how to fast-forward if I wanted to. Ha."

Greg (quietly): "Okay."

I wonder if Greg has ever watched porn together with someone else? From the way he's described his wife who passed away, I'm guessing probably not. At least not with her.

Me: "So did you and Jane ever watch a movie like this together?"

Greg: "No, no, never. As I've mentioned, she wasn't the most sexual person. Adult movies definitely weren't her thing, and even if they were, there's no way I ever could've shown her this movie."

Greg (continuing): "Not that I even knew about this particular porn back then, but you know what I mean."

becca20S
becca20S
111 Followers