Coach's Cutie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greg (as if he's hanging on my every word): "How do they look? Are they nervous or scared?"

Me (quickly): "As soon as they see you walk in with those gloves and that bowl, a look of sheer terror takes over their cute little faces."

Greg takes a deep breath.

Me: "You see this and it causes you to look down at the bowl. But when you do, you get hit with a powerful aromatic wave coming from the pepper balm. Any thought that maybe this wicked concoction isn't as bad as you feared, goes completely out the window, as just being in the vicinity of it instantly causes your eyes to start watering and your nose and mouth to burn a little."

Me (continuing): "Sensing firsthand how powerful the substance is, you place the bowl and wooden paddle down on the ground and off to the side. You also remove your rubber gloves, at least for the time being."

Greg (with fear in his voice): "What am I going to do? I'm not going to hurt them, am I?"

Me: "You begin to survey the three innocent looking teens, all tied up with their pussies and assholes spread so wide open for you. But with the bowl of pepper balm out of the way now, you notice a new smell. A scent you know and love all too well. With the three girls so completely spread open, there's an unmistakable smell of vagina filling up the room."

Greg starts breathing heavily, as if he's really getting turned on now.

Me (continuing): "But it doesn't smell like full on sex, it's much more innocent. It smells like the most virgin of pussy. There's no trace of man, or penis, or semen having ever been near these vaginas before. They're as fresh and untouched as they've been their entire lives, and the cleanliness and the overwhelming innocence of their scent is unmistakeable, and it just reinforces the immaculateness of these sweet, adorable virgin pussies spread open before you."

Greg turns from looking at me and instead starts looking up at the ceiling of my bedroom. He then lets out a decently loud moan while simultaneously closing his eyes.

Up until this point, I haven't touched his penis yet, but I decide now would be a good time to start. I walk my fingertips across his belly and down to his pubes before gently taking ahold of his shaft. And then I ever so slightly begin to jerk the loose skin of his cock up and down.

Me (as Greg appears to be in heaven): "So you need to make a decision, Hon. You have three tied-up beautiful teen girls in front of you, and they look absolutely terrified. What are you going to do to them?"

Greg (with eyes still closed): "What am I supposed to do to them??"

Me: "The principal wants you to torture them. To beat them. To burn them. To wield your power over them so you can teach them a lesson. Aren't you at all curious what that would feel like? To control their fate like that? To give them that taste of pain?"

I feel like that wouldn't appeal to Greg, but I am at least a little curious to hear how he answers, given the state of arousal he's in right now.

Greg (convincingly): "No, no, no... I don't want to do that. I don't want to hurt them. I want to do what's right."

Ha. As expected. But let's see how he handles this next test.

Me: "The right thing to do would be to let them go. To untie them and allow them to get dressed. And then you can talk to them respectfully about why they shouldn't cheat in your class. You could help them become better students, the right way."

Greg exhales, but doesn't respond at first.

Me: "Is that what you want to do, Greg? Untie them and let them get dressed?"

Greg (pathetically): "Do I have to do that?"

Ha. I knew it.

Me: "You don't have to do anything. Remember, the principal said you can do anything you want to these girls. I was just telling you what the noble thing to do would be."

Me (after no response from Greg): "So given that you can do anything to them, if you're not going to set them free, then what are you going to do to them?"

Greg (in a surprisingly loud declaration): "I wanna eat their pussies. I wanna lick them so bad."

So predictable. Ha.

Me: "Whose pussy do you want to eat?"

Greg (quickly): "All of them. All three."

I don't know why, but I feel like I want to put Greg on the spot here. Maybe it's because he's just so absurdly nice all the time, it makes me want to push back and prove a point? I don't fully know why, but I just want to.

Me: "So you're going to sexually assault these girls? I don't think they've ever had sex before, and you're going to force your mouth onto their genitals?"

Greg (confused and desperate): "No... what? I don't want to hurt them. I just want to make them feel good."

Me: "Oh I know what you want. I'm just clarifying that these girls are tied up against their will, so touching them sexually in any way is pretty much assault."

Greg (pathetically): "Becca... no... I swear I only want to make them feel good."

Me (still pressing): "These girls are virgins, Greg. Even when the principal was torturing them, even he wasn't touching them sexually. Are you really going to be the first person to do that to them? And are you going to do it to them when they're completely helpless to resist??"

Greg (pleading): "They're not helpless if it doesn't hurt them! And licking them is so much better than beating them! I swear it is. I swear I just want to make them feel good!"

Ha. I had joked earlier how I was a broken record, but now it's Greg's brain that's stuck in an endless loop of whimpering about just wanting to please them. Okay, I think I've proven my point. I don't want to push too far here and kill the whole fantasy!

Me: "Take a look at their vaginas. What do you see?"

Greg: "I don't know. They look so good? I'm sure they're so pink and perfect."

Me: "They are. But look closer. Do you see how wet they are?"

Greg (turns and looks right at me for the first time in awhile): "They are?!?"

Me: "Yeah, you can see little bits of fluid starting to pool in their tiny little openings. The cute Maddie one even has a little dribble of liquid that's made its way out and down her taint."

Greg (excitedly): "Oh my god. Are they turned on by me?"

Me: "I don't think that's it. I've read that often times, when females get scared, like really frightened for their own safety and well being, their bodies have an involuntary response that is very similar to being sexually aroused."

Greg (looking fascinated): "Really?!?"

The truth is, I think I might've read that once? But I honestly can't remember, and even if I did I'm pretty sure it's not true at all, so I'm just blatantly making this up because I think it'll turn Greg on.

Me (completely bullshitting): "Yeah. Really. I think it's partly their body's adrenaline, and the other part is just a safety mechanism in case the danger does turn sexual in nature. Being naturally lubricated will help protect their reproductive system on the off chance that they do get raped."

Greg: "Oh my god. And that's what's happening here?"

He's treating this as if it's a completely real scenario and not something I'm just making up on the fly. Crazy.

Me: "Yeah, these girls are terrified of you. But it's making their virgin pussies soaking wet with fear."

Greg (desperately): "Oh my god, Becca. I wanna eat them. I need to taste them. I promise I'll be good to them."

Me: "Well then lick them. Eat all three of their pussies as much as you want. Remember, you're in charge. Do it for as long as you need. Eat as much as you want."

I start stroking Greg's cock up and down, with quite a bit more force than before. Greg begins really moaning.

Me: "How do they taste?"

Greg: "Oh fuck, they taste so good."

Me: "I'm sure they do, but is that all you're going to do to them? Just lick them?"

Greg: "No. I wanna have sex with them. I need to fuck at least one of them. Is that okay? Is that bad? I just really need to cum."

I contemplate for a second about pointing out to Greg, that that would be escalating the situation to full blown rape, but I restrain myself from making that comment out loud, at least for now.

Me: "If that's what you wanna do, then that's what you should do."

While I'm saying this, I start repositioning myself to get my upper body closer to Greg's penis. I have a feeling that things are about to come to a head here, so to speak, and I want to be ready.

Greg (as he's watching me move closer to him): "Yeah, I do. I wanna stick my penis inside them."

Me: "And who do you want to fuck, Hon?"

Greg (without hesitation): "The one in the middle. The one that looks a little like Maddie."

Ha. She has way more than 'a little' resemblance to his real life crush. That's hilarious. He's not fooling anyone by downplaying the connection.

Me: "Okay, Honey. She's all tied up for you, so just walk on over, pull down your pants and bury your cock as far into little Maddie as you want."

While keeping my hand on Greg's penis, I climb across the bed and in between his legs.

Greg (seeing me get into position): "Oh my god."

Me (looking right into Greg's eyes): "Are you gonna stick it in her?"

Greg simply nods slowly, up and down. And while I know what I'm about to to is kind of twisted, because I'm sure it'll make Greg feel a little guilty as soon as it's over, I just can't help myself. I just love pushing his limits.

Me (as I move in to put my mouth on Greg's cock, I stop myself an inch away to say one last thing): "It's so hot seeing how you'd be willing to rape this sweet, little, innocent virgin, just because you need to feel your cock inside her tiny, little, warm, wet, pussy."

Then I look down and immediately engulf Greg's penis into my mouth. I have no idea if using the r-word just now is going to freak Greg out and ruin the moment, or if it's going to turn him on even more, but I just couldn't resist calling a spade a spade. But as soon as I start pressing my wet tongue against the length of his shaft while it's inside of my mouth, and I feel his hands clamp down onto my head, I think I get my answer.

Greg (while digging his fingers into my scalp): "Oooohhhhh fuuuuuuuccckkkk."

With my tongue still pressed firmly against the underside ridge of Greg's cock, I swear I can feel his cum being forced up and out of his penis before it even leaves his peehole. But once it does, I experience the full eruption right into the back of my throat. And what an explosion it is.

Greg continues to clamps down with his hands, holding me tight and preventing me from entertaining any idea of pulling off, not that I wanted to anyway. I immediately increase the suction in my mouth, making sure that my lips stay tightly sealed around the base of his cock. And as load after load of gooey, warm, semen gets pumped towards the back of my mouth, I do my best to quickly swallow it all down before it ends up triggering my gag reflex.

Greg (as I feel his squirts starting to taper off): "Oh my god. Oh fuck. Oh shit."

Finally, it seems like Greg's orgasm is over. I tilt his still mostly stiff member down towards me so I can ensure I clean it off as best I can, before removing it from my mouth. I then take what remnants of semen I can gather from both my cheeks and underneath my tongue, and swish them around into one last ball of cum on my pallet before swallowing that down, too. And then finally, I use the back of my wrist to wipe off any combination of spit and jizz that remains around the outside of my lips and mouth.

Greg looks both relieved and exhausted as he lies here on my bed, and all I can think of is how much I learned about my boyfriend tonight. From his obsession with Czech torture porn, to his admitting in his weakest moment that he'd be willing to imaginary rape a sweet little virgin schoolgirl, it's safe to say Greg can still surprise me. Which honestly, even if these revelations are a little bit uncomfortable, is much better than having a boyfriend you already know everything about.

Yet again, I contemplate for a moment about taking this opportunity to tease him and make some sort of comment about the darker side he exposed to me tonight, but I realize I shouldn't. He looks too peaceful, and too satisfied. So instead, I decide to take the high road and give him the simple complement that I can't imagine any man ever tires of hearing.

Me (leaning over to give Greg a kiss on the lips): "You turn me on sooooooo much."

And that's the truth. He really does. Even doubly so tonight, when he decided to let down his guard and show me these hidden desires of his. I mean, learning about his crush on Maddie last weekend was pretty significant, but tonight's revelations really took it to a whole 'nother level. At this point, I think I can safely say he's the one. He's the super perverted nice guy I've been looking for. And who knows, maybe tomorrow I'll find even more secrets out about him! I can't wait.