Coach Tom's Rookie Mistake Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had to catch my breath as I walked in - you had somehow gotten even hotter after all these years. Before you were a daddy, now you were a DADDY. Still muscled up, still just the right amount of fur, and I knew that bulge was probably straining against your shorts. Do you have any idea how hot those tight blue shorts are? They should be fucking illegal for public decency.

And you know the rest, Coach. Didn't take much before you realized how hot my pussy was and what I could do for you.

What? You're wondering why I'm so into daddies. I'm not gonna lie and say I haven't thought about it, but there's never been much soul searching needed. I like what I like. It's like how everyone has a favorite color, and there's no particular reason for it except for how it makes them feel. I like having an older man taking control of me, fucking me rough, his muscular body on my back.

It's not like I have daddy issues. My relationship with my dad is great. He's proud of me, he was a little weirded out by the gay thing and even more weirded out by the JPS thing at first, but he's come to accept it. Now, he doesn't know my preferences but that's not really his business, right? I at least have the sense to not fuck with any of his friends.

So yeah, it's not like I'm desperate for a father figure because there's some void in my soul. I'm not this vulnerable young guy confusing familial love for lust. It's not really something that needs to be interrogated, Coach. Just roll with it.

Speaking of which, looks like somebody is ready for Round 4.

12