All Comments on 'Coaching Mark Ch. 02'

by Lady Clarissa

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
skip.69skip.69over 19 years ago
I liked it

Just as good as the first episode. Slightly shorter which is an asset. Don't be too long with either another episode or another story. Please.

amsterdamamsterdamover 19 years ago
Bravo!

If I may be so bold as to offer my opinion on your latest scriblings Lady Clarissa, I would say it was a thoroughly arousing and enjoyable romp indeed. Full marks! You display a most excellent vocbulary and the many subtle references to a bygone era aid the reader to imagine the setting and period wonderfully well. I look forward to reading how Mistress Mountshaft's devilish plot transpires in the next installment.

phuzeeephuzeeeover 19 years ago
Once again a work of erotic pleasures !!

Lady Clarissa is a wonderful talented woman. Her stories are hot and yet they are not crude and vulgar. I always look forward to anything that this Lady writes for I know it will bring me a serious woody and this latest chapter is no exception. Good work my dear and thanks for letting us share some of your creativity. I give this one a full swollen dick of approval you have my attention dear!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Again

Just read it again while I am in Oz. Loved it (and you) again as much as ever.

ddpmanddpmanalmost 18 years ago
Excellent :)

Lady Clarissa has done an excellent job with this tale. She does a fine job of portraying this interlude from the side of the 'Lady' most interesting. Scores a 5+ with me. Will have to find more of your work beyond the poems and these two tales.

William smythWilliam smythalmost 15 years ago
How Long

Having just found the delightful work of this author-both prose and poetry-I'm dismayed at the prospect of having to wait for more. Please hurry dear Clarissa. I'm in dire need of more of the stimulation provided by this magnificent erotic tale.

london_james2010london_james2010about 14 years ago
Fantastic

I'm not just referring to this piece, but your writing in general and overall; you're a talented writer. What I particularly enjoy is the way in which you draw the reader in until it seems as if we are almost sitting on your lap, well I can but hope.

I am starting to write for Lit and hopefully I can persuade you to read my stuff as it gets on the site. More importantly though is how can I persuade you to reply, so that we can keep in touch? Any suggestions please send to london_james2010@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks a lot and best of luck

James

PS And the fantastic applies equally to that delicious photo, those legs, wow!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous