Coach's Bitch Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt awful and couldn't wait to get out of school grounds.

"Now, clean that mess with that pretty little tongue of yours." He said and pointed with his head to the puddles of cum on the floor.

Just when I thought I couldn't get more disgusted, he now asks me to lick the floor and eat his cum. I was in a state of shock, I convinced myself he was kidding, until he got up and slapped me in the face with his dick, smearing the last of his cum on my skin and saying: "What are you waiting for, bitch?"

I snapped out of my shock, then slowly and reluctantly crawled on my hands and knees to pick up the jizz of this pervert off the floor. I think that moment was the weakest I ever felt, because one by one I was doing each disgusting thing I thought I'll never do.

On the verge of crying I heard my abuser said: "Show me how much you collected before swallowing." I knelt, opened my mouth and closed my eyes to not face his grin or satisfaction.

"There was a lot of dirt down there, huh?" He said before chuckling. "You can swallow it now, unless you want to keep tasting it a little longer" and chuckled again.

The taste was disgusting, it was incredibly salty and the texture was chunky and horrible; plus, I could feel it coating my mouth and lingering. I swallowed as soon as I could, wishing for the hundredth time that this was finally over.

The coach started getting dressed while I tried to recover mental sanity to keep on with the rest of my day.

"Don't forget to wash your toy. Hey, why don't you wear it from here to the showers? That should be fun." He said casually before getting his computer out from his drawer and looking disturbingly excited.

I didn't know when the favors for his silence would end so I did as he said. I was incredibly nervous someone would be in the showers still, although we were in his office for almost an hour. I got up and cleaned the cum off my face with a towel I had in my locker, wrapped it around my waist and exited the coach's office slowly and attentively.

I didn't wanted to run into anyone, I didn't wanted to either expose my butt-plugged ass to them or explain why was I just showering now.

A group of three guys were still packing up. I got super nervous and stayed put and quiet until they left. Then I went into the showers, reflected and tried to cope with what just had happened in that office. Low-key relieved that the session was over and my secret was safe.

'I did a lot of humiliating things, but at least no one knows about any of it and there's no evidence...' I thought to myself while water ran through my abused body.

12