Coach's Cutie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And what makes it even hotter in this instance is that Greg is one of the most deliberate, rational, and cautious people I've ever met in my entire life. So for him to profess his desire to cum inside the pussy of an 18-year-old student of his. Oh. My. God. I can't even imagine the amount of desire that must be in play here!

And oh... fuck me. Why the hell did I just fake that orgasm a second ago?!? That was such an idiotic thing to do, because I really, really, need to cum right now. But for real this time.

Unfortunately though, just as I realize I'm going to need more stimulation than ever before, I can tell Greg is completely spent as he starts to come down from his own orgasm. Damn it! I can't really blame him though as he started cumming like 30 seconds ago, when I had told him I was cumming too!

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Well... I guess I'm doing this anyway.

I lean forward and pin Greg's hands back down to the bed, but this time even harder than before. And then I start grinding him like there's no tomorrow. Seriously, I start going nuts. Forwards and backwards, up and down, I'm doing everything I can to get the friction I need on my clit in order to climax.

Greg (seeing me take this grinding to a never before seen level): "Woah... Babe... hey... I already came too. We're good."

Me (panting): "I need to cum.... uggghhh."

Me (remembering I already supposedly had an orgasm): "...again. Uggghhhhh... I'm gonna have a second orgasm."

Greg (eyes widening up with excitement): "Oh shit... really?!?"

Me (desperately): "Yes! Just keep fucking me! I need to cum again!"

Greg (all into it now): "Okay! This is so hot. Oh my god."

Greg (pulling his hand out from under mine before reaching out to start rubbing my clit): "Here... let me touch you."

Me (god bless this man): "Ahhhhhh... yes... oh my god... keep doing that."

The pressure from Greg's fingers combined with the sensation of his still mostly hard cock inside of me is more than enough to get me to the finish line, and my orgasm commences. And while I'm cumming, all I can think about is this precious little blonde-haired high school student, that I've still never even laid on eyes, lying right here on Greg's bed. I'm imagining her flat on her back with her legs spread as wide as can be, while Greg is pressing down on her with all his weight. He's so much bigger and older than she is, and he's furiously fucking her tiny, tight pussy. And as sweat drips off of his face and into Maddie's mouth, Greg starts cumming so hard, and he pumps the biggest load of his entire life deep inside this adorable, little, goody-two-shoes student.

Fuck. That was so fucking good. Both my own orgasm and my fantasy of Greg and Madison finish up at the same time, and I collapse down onto my boyfriend. Despite being out of breath, I give him a kiss on the lips and immediately notice my scent all over his face, and while that's not normally my favorite smell, I actually kind of like it in this instance. I then roll off to the side to rest flat on his wonderfully soft mattress, and I feel Greg's semen immediately start leaking out of me. That sensation is also something that almost always bothers me, but I don't even think twice about it right now.

Greg (still beaming): "That was so incredible. That double orgasm you had. Holy shit."

Oh yeah. He's still so focused on that. Ha. I definitely am going to be taking that secret to the grave. But even if that first orgasm was faked, the second one was both 100% real and absolutely fucking amazing.

Me (still out of breath): "Yeah, you made me feel so good."

Greg: "Have you ever done that before? Had two orgasms in a row like that? I didn't know that was a thing."

Me (wow, he's still on this): "No. I don't think so. But yeah, it was really intense."

Greg (leaning over to kiss me): "That was so amazing."

This is good. I do feel slightly guilty about lying to him about that first orgasm, but overall this is definitely a good thing. Time to just reiterate what specifically made it so hot, though.

Me: "Yeah, all the Maddie talk and thinking about you and her... it just really turned me on so much. I know that's weird though. Sorry about it being weird."

Greg (quickly): "Oh no, no, no... don't apologize. It was so hot. I love that it turns you on."

Awesome. Mission accomplished. I can't believe how well this worked, and how satisfying it was in every conceivable way. With that being said, I am completely exhausted and ready for bed.

And what a glorious night of sleep it is. Greg's mattress is so much more comfortable than my own bed, and I always love sleeping over at his place. But anyway, after briefly reminiscing about how amazing last night was, Greg and I say our goodbyes in the morning and we head our separate ways for the day. I reiterate that I'll plan on driving over to the game tonight on my own, and then we'll meet up as soon as it's over.

I show up to the gymnasium extra early, and after finding a good seat and placing my coat and bag on the bleachers, I walk down the few rows to the court to quickly say hello to Greg and wish him good luck. I'm trying to respect Greg's wishes to be completely discreet, so I don't say a word about you-know-who, but as soon as his team comes out and starts warming up, I'm singularly focused on one thing, figuring out which one of these girls is Madison.

And it doesn't take me long before I'm pretty sure I've pinpointed who she is. Now granted, the team all has warmup jackets on so I can't see yet if the player in question is wearing number 12, but there's only one girl that even remotely fits the description of a cute, short, curly-haired blonde girl, and oh my god, she really is adorable.

She looks like such a genuine and sweet girl, and during warmups I can see her laughing, joking, and encouraging her teammates. I don't know if she always has this sort of a positive demeanor, or if she just happens to be in a really good mood tonight, but either way, she seems to be an extraordinarily pleasant person to be around.

As game time approaches, I notice the stands have really filled up. There are probably 150 people here! Greg's team is the Cardinals, and their uniforms are white with red trim. As the buzzer sounds to start the game, I see the entire team come over to the bench and huddle up. The starting five players then remove their warmups and head out onto the court. Maddie, who is not one of them, takes a seat on the bench, three spots down from Greg.

This sounds weird, but now that I've gotten an even better view of Madison, I think she actually looks familiar? Like as if I possibly know her from somewhere? But I have no idea from what or from where?!? I'm sure it's also possible it's just all the buildup and anticipation around seeing her for the first time, and it's just messing with me. But I really don't know!

Maybe she used to go to my son's school? Could that be it? It's a completely different district, but it's not that far from here. She'd be three years behind him, but maybe she changed schools or something and I had seen her there previously? Anyway, the game's about to start, so I'll just have to remember to ask Greg about that afterwards.

As the five players starting the game for the Cardinals head out to the floor, I can't help but notice that one of them is strikingly beautiful. She has gorgeous, lush brown hair put up in a pony tail, and despite having an extremely intense look on her face, as if she's ready to go to war, she is so perfectly done up that I almost feel bad she's about to get all sweaty!

And as this stunning girl heads to the center of the court to do the jump ball, it dawns on me. This must be that Amanda girl! The one Greg had initially mentioned everyone else thought was so pretty, and the one that has the stud football player named Lucas, as her boyfriend. Now I understand why she's so popular! She really is quite beautiful, and as I quickly find out, also very good at basketball.

Amanda scores the first three baskets of the game for Greg's team, but they're actually losing early on 11-6 as their opponents, who are wearing this really unfortunate shade of green (who decided these girls should wear pea green uniforms? Yuck!), have an even more dominant player on their team. Like Amanda, this opposing girl is quite tall, but she seems equally adept at shooting inside or out, and I think she has 4 of her team's first 5 baskets.

It's an exciting game so far, but while the action's going on, I can't help but find myself paying quite a bit of attention to our little cutie on the bench, Madison. And during this time, I notice something very interesting. Maddie is obviously quite focused on the game, but she also seems to look over at her coach, way more than I would expect.

It's as if she's watching him, watch the game. In fact at one point, I see Maddie staring at Greg, who's standing on the sideline, and while she's focused on her coach, Amanda scores another basket for their team. Greg does a little fist pump in celebration of their scoring, and Maddie, who is still singularly focused on my boyfriend, breaks out into a smile. Only then does she turn, look at her teammates on the court, and start clapping in support. It's subtle, and I doubt anyone else here would've ever noticed, but it's definitely a sign of something. I mean, what is this about?

For an extremely brief moment, I consider the remote possibility that maybe something has already happened between Greg and Maddie? But I quickly rationalize that as impossible. Knowing Greg as I do, there's just no way.

The simpler explanation seems to be that this girl just happens to be enamored with her coach? I mean, given how many moms at the school have a thing for the good looking history teacher / widower, I guess it's not far fetched that some female students would have crushes on him too? Either way, this is all very, very interesting the way Maddie is looking at Greg. I honestly hadn't even considered the possibility that she would be just as into him as he is into her. Seriously, like I wonder if Greg knows this?? Or I wonder if maybe his crush on her is at least partially related to the fact that he knows, either consciously or subconsciously on some level, that she has a schoolgirl crush on him too?

Anyway, back to the game, and oh my god, Greg just called down to Maddie and he's putting her in! I don't think there was any remaining doubt in my mind at this point, but as she takes off her warmup jacket and reveals her number 12 jersey, I get the official confirmation that the girl I've been watching like a hawk for the last half hour is indeed my boyfriend's forbidden crush.

Madison heads out onto the floor, and just as Greg had described her, she is one hell of a hustler. She is sprinting all over the court, almost like a mad person. On offense, she doesn't handle the ball much, but she's constantly running around in circles trying to get open. And on defense, she's hounding the girl she's guarding so tightly that the opponent looks visibly annoyed with Maddie's presence.

She doesn't score, though. In fact, I don't think she even takes a shot. But she is both really sweaty and bright red when she comes out of the game a few minutes after going in. As she's walking off towards the bench, Greg gives her a little fist bump. I can't help but grin, as even though it's obviously an extremely small piece of physical contact, I know there's so much more potentially simmering beneath the surface there.

And as I'm smirking, I see Greg for the first time all game turn around and look at me. We make eye contact, and now I can't help but break out into a huge grin. He also kind of smiles, but is slowly shaking his head as if to say, 'don't even start' to me. I love it!

The second half comes and Maddie gets in for another short, but equally as intense, stint. The other team has held a small lead for most of the game as their star player, number 32, has continued to be incredible. She's easily had over half her team's points, and the one time she came out of the game, their team looked totally lost and helpless. Suffice to say, she didn't stay on the bench for long.

For the home team, no surprise, but Amanda has clearly been their best player. Perhaps even more amazing than how she's played is that despite playing her heart out, she somehow still looks just as gorgeous as when the game started! I have to say, I'm quite jealous of anyone who can look that good while exercising, let alone during an activity that has actual physical contact!

Sometimes when Amanda scores, I'll scan the crowd trying to see if I can pick out who this Lucas kid is. I figure if her boyfriend was here, he'd be cheering extra hard for her, but so far I haven't had any luck identifying this mystery stud. You're probably thinking it's so weird that I need to know what he looks like, and... you wouldn't be wrong. I'm just weird like that. But what can I say? I'm a sucker for teenage romance. =P

Eventually, the game comes down to the very end, and one of the Cardinal players (not Amanda) scores a basket to put Greg's team up by a single point. There's less than 20 seconds left, and both the crowd and the team bench, including Madison, are going crazy. But the game's obviously not over, as the green team inbounds with a chance to retake the lead.

They bring the ball up the court, and as the clock ticks down, everyone in the gym is screaming and hollering. I can't help but be taken aback by how surreal this entire scene is. I had no idea that a high school basketball game could be this exciting!

The green team dribbles and passes the ball around, and then with about 5 seconds left, they get the ball into the hands of number 32, the one who's scored like a bajillion points. And just as she turns to head towards the basket and I realize that despite their best efforts, the Cardinals are probably going to end up losing this game, something very unexpected happens. This star player of theirs dribbles the ball off her own leg and it goes out of bounds! It's the Cardinals ball, there's 1 second left, and now it seems like they're actually going to win!

I can't help but let out a little cheer, but I also genuinely feel so bad for that player on the other team. She looks absolutely devastated. And once Greg's team inbounds the ball to who else, but Amanda, the buzzer sounds and they officially win.

I see Greg do a sweet, innocent little double fist pump, before then composing himself to walk over and shake the hand of the opposing coach.

Our girl Maddie, who honestly looks more excited than anyone else in the entire gymnasium, is running around enthusiastically high five-ing her teammates as they come off the floor. To be fair though, everyone on the team seems pretty pumped, so I have to assume this was a huge win for them.

And then, just as Greg makes his way back to his team's bench, I see Maddie notice him, come darting over, and then she gives her coach the biggest, tightest, side-hug imaginable. She even has her eyes closed as she squeezes Greg in euphoric celebration. Holy shit. That's definitely not normal. In fact, I don't think a single other player even high-fived or fist bumped Greg, let alone gave him such an enormous hug!

Yet again, I can't help but smile at this development, and I'm so curious to know what's going through Greg's mind right now. And then as if on cue, Madison releases her grip and I see Greg once again turn and look up at me in the stands. But this time, he has much more of a sheepish and guilty look on his face, and I can tell he already knows there's no point in denying the significance of the victory hug that just occurred.

I laugh out loud, as all I can think of is... holy fuck. We have a lot to discuss tonight.

12