Coach's Cutie Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Me: "Once everyone is there, he announces that today's class is going to be quite different from their normal lectures. He says that it has the potential to be very, very interesting for a few of his students, but that anyone is free to leave at any time. As soon as he says this, maybe 8 out of the 100 or so students just get up and immediately head out the door."

Greg (laughing): "Yeah, that's probably pretty accurate."

Maddie: "I can't believe they'd just leave after he said that! I'd be so intrigued, that I'd have to stick around and at least see what it was all about before leaving."

Me (continuing): "Then the professor says, if you're a virgin, please raise your hand. He waits, but nobody raises their hands. Then he pleads, come on now, I know some of you must be. You're all what, 18? 19? I was a virgin until I was 22. It's totally fine to be that age and not have had sexual intercourse yet."

Me: "Finally, one boy raises his hand. Then a couple more. Then a few girls. After a minute or so, there are probably a dozen hands raised. Then the professor says, thanks, but if you're female, please put your hand down. The couple of girls that previously had their hands up, slowly lower them back down, but perhaps a few more boys raise their hands with a delayed admission."

Me: "Then he says, okay, if you don't have your hand up, you can head out. Enjoy your winter break, and I'll see you in January. All the girls and non-virgin boys start gathering their stuff and there's a decent sized commotion. People are like, what the fuck is this all about? But the dozen or so kids who did have their hands raised seem to be willing to stick around to find out."

Greg: "Okay, I'm definitely intrigued. Where are you going with this? This all seems pretty elaborately thought out."

Me (laughing): "Ha. Yeah, it definitely is."

Me: "Anyway, the rest of the class leaves and there are these ten 18 and 19-year-old self-confessed virgin boys remaining. Then, the professor invites them all up onto the stage, where there's a single empty table setup in the middle. At this point, he says to the boys that he'd like to introduce all of them to his lovely girlfriend, Becca."

Me: "Now again, I don't know anything about any of this, or what's about to happen. But it's safe to say my boyfriend is well aware of what kind of a situation I'd be likely to enjoy finding myself in."

Me: "So I come walking out, and I see all 10 of these boys staring at me, and I can only imagine what must be going through their virgin minds. I'm sure they're totally confused as to what this is all about, just like I am. But I'm also guessing the thought has crossed their minds that something sexual is about to take place. Simply because whatever this is, it's apparently only available for virgin boys, and now the professor is strutting his girlfriend out onto the stage. I mean, they can put two and two together."

Me (looking at Greg): "Then my imaginary boyfriend, who isn't any more accomplished than my real boyfriend..."

Greg (laughs): "Thanks, glad we're clearing this all up."

Me: "He then says, Becca, please get up onto the table, like we agreed. I do as I'm told, but again, we didn't actually agree to any of this, because I didn't know that he was even planning this. Regardless, I climb up onto the table and simply lie down on my back. It's long enough to just fit my entire height."

Me: "Then the professor goes, okay here's what today's class is. I wanted to conduct an impromptu experiment to see what would happen if virgin males were given an opportunity to have a beautiful adult female at their disposal. Basically, you guys can do whatever you want to her, and I'm simply going to watch. And perhaps take a few notes. The one rule that I agreed to with Becca, is that if she asks you to stop doing something, you respect that and cease immediately. But I'll leave that up to her to let you know if and when you've crossed the line. Until that point however, again you are free to do or try anything you want to her."

Me: "He then goes on, I'm pretty confident that everyone here is truly a virgin. And if anything, I'm guessing there were quite a few other virgins who were too embarrassed to raise their hands earlier, and have already left. And while I think they're the ones who are missing out, again, let me reiterate than anyone who wants to leave can do so at any time, no questions asked."

I pause, for dramatic effect.

Maddie (after about 10 seconds of silence): "So what happens??"

Greg (chiming in as well): "Yeah, what happens next?? Have you thought that through?"

Me: "One of the boys leaves, but the other 9 remain."

Me (smiling): "And then the fun begins."

Me: "It starts slowly at first, a simple hand on my leg over my jeans with a gentle rub. Then somebody gets a little bolder and grabs one of my boobs over my bra and shirt. While this is happening, there's a ton of discussion about what the hell is going on. And is this some sort of a prank? Or is this a test?"

Me: "Then someone suggests that the quickest way to know if this is for real, is by trying to take off my pants. So they do, and then my underwear. And so once they succeed, and my vagina is now on full display for everyone to see, they realize this is actually for real, and things are about to get verrrrrrry interesting."

Me (feeling in a groove right now): "And so a few seconds later my shirt is off, and then my bra, and now I'm completely naked while everyone else in the room is still fully clothed. And then the hands come out, possibly all 18 of them, all over my body. Caressing, squeezing, groping. Different boys are taking different approaches. Then the hands turn into fingers, and then they become tongues. And it's amazing. It's such a glorious feeling to be proded, probed and licked by all these young, innocent, horny and curious boys."

At this point, I look over at Maddie and I see her uncross and then cross her legs again. It's very subtle, but I'm almost certain it's a sign that she's getting aroused. I'm confident because I personally know that sensation well. It's that feeling of needing to reorient my lower body out of nervousness, after feeling those unmistakeable butterflies down in my stomach, or even lower.

Me (figuring I definitely shouldn't stop now): "And then one of the virgin boys... after all someone had to be first... comes over near my head, and I see him unzip and pull his pants down. All of the sudden, his cock pops out right in front of my face. I immediately turn my head, reach out and slurp it into my mouth. Next, I grab ahold of his cute little bare butt, and I pull him towards me."

Me: "Now I know these boys are all virgins obviously, but I'm still shocked how less than 10 seconds into having my lips around his young cock, I feel a ton of sperm start shooting out of it. It's filling up my mouth, and I'm doing my best to swallow it down as it comes out, but amazingly this boy is hardly reacting at all. No moans or grunts. No thrusts. It's almost to the point where I'm not even sure if anyone else there knows he's cumming down my throat..."

Greg (interrupting): "Okay, this is getting pretty graphic here, Becca. Maybe we don't need all these details."

Me (sincerely): "Oh shit, sorry... I definitely got a little carried away there."

Maddie (giggling): "I thought it was quite interesting."

And then Maddie takes a pretty decent sized gulp of her Chardonnay.

Greg (clearly trying to keep things from getting completely ridiculous): "I know, let's just try to not let this get too out of control. I've probably already done enough to get me fired here."

Maddie: "I can't imagine you'd get fired for anything that's happened tonight. We're just sitting here talking, right?"

Then she smirks and works hard to stifle a laugh.

Me (laughing as well now): "Yeah, we haven't done anything that bad..."

Me (after a dramatic pause): "...yet."

This makes Maddie laugh again, and I'm beginning to think she might be slightly drunk from her glass and a half of wine.

Greg: "Okay, okay... settle down you two."

Greg (turning to me): "So is there anything else you wanted to add to your little narration here?"

Me (pretty content they've successfully gotten the gist of my fantasy): "Not really, I think you guys got the picture. Suffice to say, after this particular lecture, none of those 9 boys would ever have to worry about being a virgin again. And despite the boys using their full hour and a half of class time on me, I don't end up telling them to stop doing something to me, even once."

Greg (with more than a hint of sarcasm): "Lovely, Dear."

Greg (adding): "Now you do realize that this whole scenario you just described has actually happened before, right?"

Me (not sure what he's getting at): "Uhhhhh... I'm pretty sure I'd remember doing something like that, Hon."

Greg (laughing): "No, not you, but there was some Serbian woman in the 1970s. I think her name was Marina, and she was a performance artist. And she basically did what you just described and put herself on a table and let random people do whatever they wanted to her. Supposedly it got out of control and people were like seriously hurting her. I think it ended up being kind of fucked up."

Me: "Seriously? That's crazy. I swear I had no idea and just came up with the idea on my own."

Greg: "Yeah, I'm sure you did. But yeah, you should google this artist lady and check it out."

Me (kind of fascinated now about this woman): "I'll definitely have to do that later. Is there video of it??"

Greg: "I really don't know."

Me (smirking): "Yeah, your area of expertise seems to be more in the realm of Czech movies, not Serbian ones, eh?"

Greg doesn't say anything, but based on the look he gives me in response, he's clearly not amused by my joke referencing that insane Czech porn the two of us watched together a couple weeks ago.

Maddie (to Greg): "You like Czech movies? Like from the Czech Republic?"

Me (clearly on damage control): "No, he doesn't. It was just an inside joke. It doesn't mean anything."

Greg still looks annoyed, despite my walking back the comment.

Maddie (god bless her for getting us back on topic): "Well Becca, I thought your fantasy was really interesting, as I don't think I've ever heard anyone describe something so honest and raw like that before."

Me (smiling): "Thanks, Maddie. Just trying to give you two a glimpse into all the weirdness that goes on inside my head."

Maddie laughs in response to that.

Me (figuring, why not?): "Maddie, any chance you'd like to go next? Do you have any sort of a fantasy you'd be comfortable sharing?"

Come on Maddie, let's see what you got. How about having your basketball coach lick your pussy for hours on end? Is that a fantasy that would be appealing to you? Just come out and say it, and I promise you we'll make it happen.

Maddie (taking a deep breath): "Oh geez. I definitely don't have anything even remotely as interesting as what you just described."

I look over at Greg, and I can tell he's on pins and needles waiting to hear what she says.

Me (obviously trying to lead her where I want her to go): "Honestly, anything is fine. It doesn't have to be all detailed and complicated like mine was. It can be something simple. Like just a single sexual act, even. Is there anything in particular that you ever find yourself fantasizing about?"

Maddie: "Well... there is one thing. But I think it kind of makes me a selfish person."

Oh Maddie, there's nothing selfish about wanting to get your pussy licked. Just come out and say it.

Me: "Go on..."

Maddie: "Sometimes I fantasize about Amanda and Lucas breaking up."

Interesting. Not quite the answer I was expecting (or hoping for), but that's okay.

Me: "You still have pretty strong feelings for him, don't you?"

Maddie (looking down at her glass now): "Yeah. Does that make me a bad person?"

Greg (interjecting): "Of course not. We can't help who we have feelings for... even though in some cases it might be terribly wrong to have those feelings."

Oh shit. I can't believe Greg just said that! There's no way Maddie doesn't pick up on that comment, as it's extremely obvious what he's getting at.

Maddie indeed looks up from her wine glass and stares directly at Greg. He locks eyes with her, and yep, there's no doubt she knows what he meant. This is really going to happen! Oh my god, oh my god.

I don't want to say anything and ruin the moment, so I stay silent. Eventually though, after about 20 seconds of these two mutual crushes looking deep into each other's eyes, Greg finally breaks the silence.

Greg: "But to be fair, is that even a fantasy?"

Maddie (smiles): "I know. That's the best I got though. But I really do. I think about it a lot, and how they might break up and how Lucas would come tell me, and then I think about how I might be able to convince him to date me again, and how things would be different the second time around. And then I think about how I would deal with Amanda through all of it, and what it would do to our friendship. Like I said, I think about it a lot."

Greg: "Fair enough. To be totally honest, I wasn't even aware you guys had dated before."

Maddie (sounding a little sad): "Yeah, it was short, but sweet."

Greg (smiling): "I'll tell you what. I'll give you credit for half a fantasy... but no more than that."

Maddie (smiling): "Thanks."

Greg: "And now I believe it's my turn. And I have to warn you guys, if you thought that professor story in the lecture hall was weird and elaborate, well then you should buckle up, because this one's a doozy."

Me (so excited now): "Oh wow. Are you serious? Have you ever told me about this particular fantasy before?"

Greg (confidently): "Yeah I'm serious. And no, I've never mentioned anything about it before. To you, or to anyone else for that matter."

Nice. This is awesome. I love, love, love how into all of this Greg is. He's cracking jokes. He's making flirty comments. He's even dropping some big time innuendos directly at Madison! I was legitimately worried he was going to be all timid and paranoid around Maddie, but instead he's the exact opposite.

It's like at some point between last night, when he first freaked out about Maddie and me getting to know each other, and right now, he's totally come to grips with this fantasy. It's like he made up his mind that not only is it okay if something happens between him and Madison, but that he's actually going to try and proactive make it happen!

And trust me, for as much shit as I like to give Greg, and as much as I rag on him for being dorky and super straight-laced sometimes, he can also be extremely charming and endearing too. And if he's made up his mind that this is what he wants, then this is what he's going to get. I have no doubt that he's going to be able to literally (and I do mean literally) charm the pants off of young Madison here tonight.

Greg (leaning forward): "Okay, so my fantasy all revolves around this Google Doc."

Oh god. There's dorky and endearing, and then there's whatever this is! Did I just jinx this whole thing?!? I'm mostly joking, but seriously, what the fuck?

Me (helpless not to laugh): "Whaaaa?? Are you serious? Like a Word document?"

Greg (smiling): "Well yeah, but it's a spreadsheet, so more like an Excel document. But yeah, you gotta let me explain."

Maddie (giggling): "That would be a Google Sheet, not a Google Doc."

Greg (who honestly might be getting a little drunk himself): "Quiet down from the peanut gallery!"

Now Maddie and I are both full-on laughing. This is fantastic.

Me (acquiescing): "Okay, okay... we're sorry for interrupting. Please proceed."

Greg: "Okay, so there's this spreadsheet that people can access online. But it's kind of like a speakeasy, where it's a closely guarded secret and you need to be invited to first get permission to the document. There's also no way to search for it online or anything."

Okay, this sounds like a normal Google Sheet. But go on, Greg, I'm not going to interrupt.

Greg: "And so I'm the gatekeeper to this Google Doc, and the only person that can grant access to it. So if someone you know refers you, because they already know about it and they think you'd be interested, then you'd still have to speak to me before I grant you permission as well."

Okay, enough explaining about how shared online documents work. What is this all about??

Me: "Soooooo... what's on the spreadsheet?"

Greg (a little fake annoyed): "Will you just let me tell my fantasy here? We can do the Q and A at the end."

Maddie and I look at each other and exchange another grin. I notice she's almost done with her second glass of wine, and I think it's safe to assume she's probably pretty buzzed. Either way, there's definitely no doubt that she's having a good time here tonight.

Greg (continuing): "So once you get access, you'll see this Google Doc says Free Tootsie Roll Pops at the top, and there's a daily schedule going down the length of the document."

I'm doing my best not to interject with more questions, but Tootsie Pops? What the hell does that mean? How fucking random?!? And Greg clearly wasn't joking about how elaborate this fantasy of his is. This even has my lecture hall concoction beat.

Greg: "Now, everyone who has access to the document will have an agreed upon username. They'll have picked this name when I first vetted them. On the schedule part of the document, there'll be four half hour time slots for each night, and anyone is free to fill in their username for an open slot. Again, these usernames are intended to allow people to be anonymous from one another, but I'll know who each of them is."

Maddie (clearly not following the no question policy): "So it's like they're booking an appointment? Is it an appointment with you?"

Greg: "Exactly, yeah. There'll be openings from like 8 to 10pm every night, assuming I don't have some other plans, and they can book any of those four half-hour slots. Each person can only reserve one slot a night, but otherwise they can make reservations for as many different nights as they want, and for as far out into the future as they want. But they can also book last minute, assuming there are time slots still available, of course."

Greg pauses, and again Maddie and I exchange a knowing glance. Obviously, we're both thinking the same exact thing.

Maddie (god bless her): "So what the fuck are these appointments for?!?"

Ha. I've already learned that Maddie only curses in the most extreme of circumstances, so clearly she's getting pretty impatient, just like I am.

Greg (chuckling, as if he's content to drag the suspense of this out as long as he can): "So one requirement of getting access to the Tootsie Pop Google Doc is you have to be female. But that's basically the only requirement. It doesn't matter what you look like, or how well I know you or don't know you. It's important that these Tootsie Rolls Pops are free for anyone who wants one."

Me (now starting to get a little annoyed at how cryptic Greg's being, seemingly on purpose): "So these women come over, I assume to your place, and you just hand them a free Tootsie Roll Pop?!? That's it?? That's the fantasy?"

Greg (laughing): "Calm down, Hon. I can see you're really worked up over this. But no, that's not it. They get two things. Yes, I do give them a free Tootsie Roll Pop, as that's specifically what it says on the Google Doc. And they're free to enjoy that lollipop during their half hour. But then the second thing is, and this is the main part of this fantasy obviously, is that I will be willing to lick their pussy for that full 30 minutes, no questions asked."

Of course. Now it all finally makes sense.

Me (leaning back in my chair): "Oooooookay, so this is all just one big ridiculously complicated setup so you can imagine yourself eating as much pussy as possible?"