Coach's Cutie Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greg (smirking but sounding a little defensive): "Yeah, pretty much. But are you going to tell me your fantasy wasn't just some ridiculous story where you get to fuck as many virgin boys as possible?"

Me (nodding my head because he has a point): "Fair enough."

Now, I know that a few moments ago, I had been hoping that Maddie was going to confess her fantasy was to have someone go down on her, but even though that didn't happen, I still know for a fact she's extremely curious about experiencing this one particular act. So I figure that even though it's probably extremely obvious at this point, I should still make sure that she can connect the dots here.

Me (turning to Maddie and kind of fake whispering): "In case you couldn't tell, Coach's favorite thing in the whole world is eating pussy."

Maddie (showing a tiny bit of revelation): "I actually did not know that before, but I'm sure seeing that now."

After she says this, I see Maddie do that thing again where she adjusts her crossed legs ever so slightly, and I'm hit with an overwhelming sense that everything about this night just could not be going any better than it is. Maddie. Greg. They both seem so into it, and I could not be any more excited about where we go from here.

Greg (apparently feeling the need to clarify his fantasy a little more): "But it's not just about me. As I mentioned before, it's important that any girl who wants to experience this, gets the opportunity. Again, it doesn't matter what she looks like, or what kind of body she has, as long as she's willing to come over to my place and reserve her spot on the schedule. If she's able to do that, then I'm going to be more than happy to lick her as many times as she wants me to. Again, no questions asked, no reciprocation needed, and total anonymity promised."

Me: "Plus, she gets free candy."

Greg (chuckling): "Yep, plus she gets a free Tootsie Roll Pop."

Maddie: "Okay, I have to ask. Why Tootsie Pops?"

Greg (still grinning): "Because of all the licks it takes to get to the center! Every time she's taking a lick, I'm taking a lick."

Maddie (clearly enjoying that answer): "Ha! That's awesome."

Greg (clarifying a little): "Yeah, I wanted something to act as like a euphemism for the whole service. You know, so the Google Doc wouldn't have to actually say Free Pussy Lickings at the top. And I just figured, Free Tootsie Roll Pops would be as good a thing as any. I can just imagine some current user of mine mentioning to her friend, have you heard about the free Tootsie Pop guy? I think you'd really enjoy what he's offering. I'll put you in touch."

Me: "Wow, Hon. I can tell you've been thinking about this Google Doc fantasy for a very, very long time."

Greg: "Oh, I've fantasized about this for yeeeeeeeears."

Me (raising my hand like a school girl): "Ooooo, I have a question though. I know you said no reciprocation is required, but what if they do want to reciprocate. Are they allowed?"

Greg (chuckling again): "Yeah, I've thought about that. And yes, they actually can. But only if they're the last appointment of the night. At that point, if they want to return the favor to me, or partake in anything else with me, then that's definitely fine. If I do still have more appointments after them though, then I'll have to politely decline."

Greg (smirking): "You see, it wouldn't be right for me to not be at full strength for any of my remaining appointments, if you know what I mean."

I look over at Maddie, and she gives me a little bit of a perplexed look. I'm guessing she's not following what Greg meant by that?

Me (offering a blunt explanation to Maddie): "He means that if he cums, then he won't be as horny and into eating pussy for the rest of the night. And so, his concern is his clientele would be disappointed. We can't have that."

Maddie (clearly very amused by all of this): "Ahhh. Okay. Makes sense."

Maddie (to Greg): "Well... like Becca said, it sure seems like you've got this all figured out."

Greg (in a self-deprecating tone): "Yup. It's kinda pathetic how much I've thought about this, to be honest."

Maddie (quickly correctly Greg): "Not at all. I mean, I thought Becca's fantasy was really interesting to hear, but this is every bit, if not even more fascinating than hers was."

Maddie (immediately turning to me): "No offense, of course."

Me (still happy as a clam right now): "None taken."

Greg: "Oh, I did forget my one rule for all of the female participants."

Me (intrigued yet again): "Do tell..."

Greg: "My one rule is that while I'm licking them, and they're licking their Tootsie Pops, they have to be completely naked. They can't just pull their pants down and leave their shirt on or something. I really want them to be in the buff while I do this, even if I'm fully clothed. And I do mean completely naked, like no socks even."

I look over at Maddie and she's subtly nodding in agreement. Sign 105 that she's totally into this.

Me: "Yeah, I buy that. Seems reasonable they gotta play by your rules if they want your free candy."

Me (raising my hand again): "So, two more questions. One, when do you launch? And two, are you worried that you won't actually get any customers, er... participants?"

Greg (laughs): "One, if I'm being totally honest, probably never. And two, yes, very worried. I'm envisioning that after all this planning and consideration, I'll end up with one giant, completely empty Google Doc, and an unopened Sam's Club sized bag of Tootsie Roll Pops."

We all share a good laugh over that. After which, Maddie, who apparently is following my lead, raises her own hand.

Greg (pointing as if in teacher mode): "Yes, Madison?"

Maddie: "I don't think you have to worry about number two, because if and when you do launch, I'll definitely be taking the 9:30 reservation on your opening night."

Oh my god. It's on.

It's on like Donkey Kong.

Greg, who had been in a pretty jovial mood throughout this entire explanation of his Tootsie Roll Pop fantasy, all of the sudden gets a very serious look across his face.

Greg (quietly): "Are you for real?"

Maddie (staring right back at Greg): "Absolutely."

Greg: "Why 9:30 though? That's so specific?"

Oh my god. Sometimes Greg can be so fucking dense!

Me (legitimately annoyed that we have to explain this to him): "Dude! You said there were four half-hour slots between 8 and 10pm. She's trying to reserve the last appointment of the night!"

Greg (with eyes as big as saucers): "Oh my god."