Coach's New Plaything Ch. 02 - Poker Night

Story Info
Sheena acts out a fantasy and get punished for it.
5.9k words
4.55
7.8k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/24/2023
Created 11/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iWriter4U
iWriter4U
814 Followers

This story can be read by itself without having read "Coach's New Plaything" but for background on the narrator and Sheena, it's worth reading that story first.

All characters in this story are at least eighteen years old.

COACH'S NEW PLAYTHING: THE POKER GAME

Five months have passed since I collared Sheena. It's been around her neck since that day and we both love the significance of it. I always watch her happily walk around in public knowing everyone she passes can see it, though most have no idea the meaning behind it. She often tells me about the reactions she gets if I don't notice. Most of the time people don't even notice or at least, they don't let on that they do. Other times, people would roll their eyes, shake their head in disgust or look on with genuine curiosity. I noticed on some occasions that men would give me the approving nod when they saw me walking with her.

Our relationship had been going quite well. We constantly explored new things in the bedroom, and she had a very adventurous attitude. Not long ago, we introduced porn into our routine. She would lay naked in bed and flip through varying genres of sexual content on her laptop that was streaming to the large television. I left her to her own devices and found that she developed a fascination for threesomes and gangbangs. I knew she enjoyed those clips, and I was sure she wanted to try some of the things she saw but she had yet to ask me.

I often considered her participation in such events. I always strive to give her all the pleasure she craves and the thought of seeing my little slut handling multiple dicks was a turn on, for sure. Of course, I also wanted to give her all the pain she craved. After she gets her pleasure, she'll be punished for giving away the pussy and mouth that belongs to me to other men. I smiled at the prospect of a win-win situation.

It just so happened that I intended to have some friends over for drinks and a poker game a few days after I first considered the possibility of bringing her fantasy to life. She'd never met them before, but they knew I had a young girl living with me. When I mentioned the plans I had, she initially suggested that she might hang out with some friends that night. I didn't insinuate that she might want to change her plans, but I had a hunch she would when the time came.

When out in public, I found the exhibitionist in her came out and I often had to rein her in. We got enough odd looks because a young white girl was hanging around an older black man. Sometimes I thought she acted out because she still thought about the time she was trapped in the locker room with the boys on the team. If she were shared with my friends, I knew it wouldn't be the same. My friends were real men, not boys pretending to be, and she would be safe with them.

Just as I expected, when the day came for the poker game, Sheena decided to stay home. She was in our room when they started to arrive. She knew they were coming, and her shy nature kept her away initially. I wanted to let her navigate the scene on her own, but I insisted she at least meet them before the game started.

I went to our room and opened the door. Sheena was lying on her stomach watching TV.

"Come out and meet the guys," I told her.

She snapped to it and came quickly to my side as I trained her to do. She was wearing an oversized sweatshirt and a nice pair of booty shorts.

"They're all here?" she asked.

"Yep, I think you'll like them."

I guided her out to the game room where the guys were already sitting at the table.

I pointed to each of them and introduced my little slut to them.

"That's Jake," I said, pointing to the medium built white guy at the first seat.

"That there is Gary and next to him is Jamal," I said, pointing to the two black men in the middle.

"That's Luis," I told her, pointing to the Hispanic man.

"Hi," Sheena said meekly with a quick wave of her hand.

"These are all my friends from college," I told her.

They all greeted her in their own way. Each of them looked like they were one step shy of salivating over her. Before she went back to our room, she spent some additional time scanning the room, focusing briefly on each of my friends individually. She looked up at me with eyes that told me she was waiting for me to tell her it's okay to go back to our room. I nodded at her, and she turned and went. The guys were not shy about watching her walk away. I also watched her in deep appreciation for what I had.

The game started and we were several hands in when Sheena returned. She had changed from her sweatshirt to a tank top. I looked over at her and was surprised she wasn't wearing a bra. She purposely picked that particular shirt as it was thin and would show the outline of her nipples even when they weren't hard. She stood next to me at the table and watched for a few minutes. The guys carried on with their conversations but each of them noticed her and the changed shirt.

She tugged on my shirt and when I turned to acknowledge her, she asked, "Can I have some whiskey, too?"

In all the time I'd been with her, she never exhibited a desire to drink. I didn't want to give her a glass of her own so, I invited her to share mine to see what she thought.

"You may sit on my lap and have some of mine if you promise not to react to my cards."

The guys all laughed and encouraged her to help them win. She wasn't too knowledgeable at the game, and I took the time to show her how to play. It slowed the game, but I enjoyed teaching her. I asked her what she would do with each move I had to make, and I would explain why it was either a good or bad idea. She continued sipping from my glass and I could see her nipples hardening and remaining so. I occasionally looked around at my friends and they would gesture to her chest with their eyes as if asking me if I could see what they saw. I acknowledged that I could with a quick, imperceptible nod.

After about an hour, I noticed her getting tipsy. Her small frame and her inexperience with alcohol made her body react quickly to the little she drank. She reacted as I expected she would. She became loose with her tongue and her body relaxed. Her legs opened wider, and I could tell she was feeling emboldened by the liquor.

I let my hand roam over her body. I made a point to not grope her, but I wanted the guys to see me touch her in places that might suggest they would get a good show by the end of the night. I let my hands roam over her legs and across her tits, making sure I didn't squeeze, push or lift anything. I knew she was getting hornier by the minute and so was I. After the hand we were playing was done, I had an idea.

The cards were dealt, and the next round began. I decided I would test the waters and see where things go. I wanted to have her sit on the lap of the guy who wins that hand. With that in mind, I played under my ability to ensure it wasn't me. When the round ended, Jake was the one raking in the chips.

"Why don't you go sit on Jake's lap now and make him feel like the winner he is," I whispered in her ear.

Her eyes met mine and she looked to see if I was serious. A strange kind of smile crossed her lips and I nodded with a smile of my own. She seemed excited at the idea and slid off my knee and slowly made her way over to him. The guys had no idea what I had in mind for the evening. Quite frankly, I wasn't sure I would go through with it. Each moment was a measure of whether I was ready to take the next step. It was going well.

Sheena walked over to Jake and took it upon herself to move his chair and sit in his lap. Jake looked at me for approval and I nodded at him with a sly smile on my face. After a couple hands, he looked baby girl over and placed his hand on her side. After the next deal, I noticed his hand roamed around her stomach, under her tits and back down to her legs. I couldn't see what his hand was doing but I could see Sheena enjoying whatever he was doing.

Round after round, someone new happened to win and Sheena moved from one lap to the next, enjoying each of my friends' attention. Ideas of what could happen that night flooded my mind and distracted me from the rest of the game. When refocused on the moment, I realized she had been sipping on everyone's whiskey.

I got up and went to the kitchen to get a bottle of water for Sheena. When I returned to the table, I called her over and she happily bounced over to me.

"Are you feeling good Baby Girl?" I asked.

"Yes, Daddy," she replied, smiling widely.

"Good. No more alcohol, okay? Drink some water now. Do you like what's happening? Do you want to keep going?"

She nodded at me as she drank the water. I looked over at the guys and they were chatting quietly among themselves. I looked back at Sheena, and she was finishing her bottle of water.

"Let's get these clothes off," I told her as I was already reaching for the hem of her tank top.

When it was off and her tits were exposed, I turned her around until she was visible to everyone. She was far enough back that they could all see her. My hands were on her shoulders as if temporarily holding her back from chasing her fantasy. The guys all stopped talking and ogled her chest.

"How do you feel?"

"I think they want me," she whispered, still staring at them.

"I think they do, too," I whispered back. "Take your shorts off."

She looked up at me apprehensively.

"It's okay. Do as I told you."

She smiled and hooked her thumbs in the elastic of her shorts and pushed them to the floor. She stood up straight and I put my shoe on her clothes and kicked them behind us. The guys were extra attentive now that my little slut was standing before them in nothing but a lacey, black thong.

I went to the kitchen and snagged the rest of the Red Stag Whiskey I had and sat in the dealer's chair where I had been the entire night. Sheena had moved to Jamal first. He stood as she approached him. When she arrived, her hand gripped his cock over his pants, and she knelt before him.

"Holy shit," he mumbled.

She looked up at him as she fished his cock out and she quickly took it in her mouth. Her lips traveled the full length of his cock as I watched and sipped. I could see her saliva building on his cock as she went. I toyed with the chips on the table as I watched the rest of the guys moved over to her and pulled their cocks out. They stood around Sheena as they jerked their cocks until they were hard. Jake was the next one ready. He moved next to Jamal and Sheena took the cue and alternatively sucked both their cocks. I grinned as I knew something epic was about to take place that night.

The other two joined the fray and she reached out to jerk their cocks and keep them hard. She apparently recalled the videos she watched and by using her hands, she moved them into a circle around her and she moved her small body around, giving each man the attention with her mouth that they craved.

She focused a lot on Luis since his cock wasn't circumcised. She held his cock in her hand and moved it around, inspecting it. She moved her hand along his shaft and watched in awe as the head appeared from the foreskin and disappeared again. She took him in and out of her mouth repeatedly, inspecting him over and over.

"Damn, Brian, she's got a good mouth on her," Luis said.

The others chimed in and agreed with the sentiment.

"That she does, boys, that she does," I said before taking another sip.

It wasn't long before one of them wanted to get to business. Gary lifted her onto the table and laid her on her back on top of the cards and chips. As he lined his cock up with her hole, he looked at me. I gave him a single nod while taking another sip. I held up my glass in a mock toast to their pleasure. I was enjoying the show.

He entered her and started with slow strokes. His hands held her tits firmly while the others moved around the table and jerked their cocks while they waited for their turn to fuck her. Gary was soon pounding her cunt while the others cheered him on.

"Fuck that young pussy!" one said.

"Nut all over her face when you're done," another cheered.

From where I sat, it looked like she was having the time of her life. Gary was pounding her little pussy with all he had. He asked her where to dump his load and she pointed to her face. He continued fucking her and I watched her hand snake down her body. As soon as I saw that she intended to get herself off, I stopped it immediately.

"No, baby girl," I warned her. "No cumming. This is for them, not for you."

She narrowed her eyes, furled her brow at me and pouted. It was amusing watching her pout while her tits sloshed up and down on her chest to the rhythm of her pussy being fucked.

She looked up at Gary and pouted to him, "Daddy won't let me cum."

She followed her complaint with a smile. As soon as she smiled at him, he pulled out and gave her enough room to get on her knees. He was furiously jerking his cock inches from her nose.

"Open your mouth," he gasped just as the first rope left his cock.

It splattered to the side of her nose. He aimed the rest all over her face and dribbled the last bit on her tongue. When he was done, Jamal took position to be next in line. Gary stood next to the table waiting for her to be on her back again. Sheena went to wipe her face.

"Leave it there," I ordered her.

"Yes, daddy," she replied, smiling widely at me, loving the fully immersive experience she was getting.

Jamal put her back up on the table and pushed her legs toward her head.

"Fuck her in the ass!" Luis said.

"No," I said sternly, "that's for me."

"You got it, boss. Her pussy is probably just as tight," he commented as he kept her legs upright and pushed into her.

"Oh, yes!" she moaned as Jamal's cock slipped into her used hole.

As Jamal fucked my little slut, Gary slipped his cock in her mouth from the side of the table.

"Clean me up good," he told her.

I watched her get spit roasted by Jamal and Gary. Gary pulled out quickly once he deemed her job complete and his cock was soft. Jamal continued fucking her and told her his entire load was going in her mouth. Her juices made a mess of his cock and I was getting harder knowing that she could taste herself on every cock that was shoved into her throat.

"Will she swallow it?" he asked me.

"She's not my slave, Jamal," I told him, "Ask her!"

I took note of everything she did and didn't do. There was nothing she wasn't going to be punished for.

"What do you think?" he asked her, still plowing her pussy.

"Use me however you want," she told him. "Except my ass. Daddy owns that," she added looking happily at me.

Again, I nodded in approval.

Gary had dressed and assumed a seat next to me.

"Did you plan this?" he asked me quietly.

"Let's just say it's a fantasy of hers and I love making her happy. She's a good little slut but she'll pay for it later."

Just then, Jamal announced it was time. Sheena returned to her knees to receive his load and she took it well, as I knew she would. She opened her mouth and remained still. He used her as his personal cum dumpster and she swallowed it just as Luis was readying himself.

Jamal moved out of the way, and Jake quickly maneuvered himself into place. Instead of putting her up on the table, he preferred to bend her over and take her from behind.

"I love watching their ass ripple while I fuck them," he said, sliding his cock into her well used pussy.

He gripped her hips tightly and went to work. When he got into it, he moved his hands to her shoulders. As he pushed his cock into her, he pulled her back onto him. She grunted loudly with each thrust. The rest of us watched them fuck and commented on the different styles. We each had our preferences, but we all agreed on one thing; Sheena took it all like good little slut.

Jake had a different idea than the other guys that showed a little solidarity with me as far as Sheena's role among all of us that night. He told her that when he was ready, she would get on her knees and look him in the eye.

"On your knees," he grunted as he pulled out of her.

She moved quickly and did exactly as he told her. It seemed to me that he had experience in handling submissives. He grabbed the back of her head and held onto a fistful of hair with one hand while he jerked his cock with the other. Moments later, he began cumming all over her face. I liked where his mind was at.

"Let it drip," he told her callously.

With me, she would have addressed the command properly, but she didn't know how to address him. Instead, she nodded at him. Before he walked away, he wiped the tip of his cock on her forehead and walked away. All of us in the audience cheered his actions. He got a couple of high-fives and sat with us as the last act of the night was due.

Sheena looked around for whoever was next as if she lost track. One she saw him, she went to Luis on her knees. I knew she wanted to play with his cock again before he fucked her. Luis wasn't as long as the others or perhaps even the average man, but where he lacked in length, he more than made up for in thickness and she loved it.

After she was done toying with his tool, he positioned her back on the table and lined himself up. As he entered her, she groaned loudly.

"Fuck, he's thick!" she moaned.

"Stretch that pussy!" Gary cheered.

Luis had a firm grip on her tits as he rammed his cock into her. I topped off our glasses and we watched in silence. The sound of skin slapping against skin and moans from both of them filled the room.

Sheena decided to try again and sneak an orgasm in, and I caught her in the act.

"You're testing my patience, girl," I told her in a loud, commanding voice.

She pouted again and began coaching Luis.

"Rub your cock against my clit and make me cum," she begged him.

"Not this time," he said to her with a wink. "I think he has plans for you later."

"I wanna cum now!" she said, looking at me.

"Jamal," I called out, "feel free to hold her hands down since she's being a little brat."

He took her hands and put them on her tits and covered them with his own. Her defiance got me thinking about the rest of the evening after they were done having their way with her.

I was engrossed in thought about the things I intended to do to her when the guys left. So much so, that I set my glass down and left the room. I could hear the sounds of fucking from our room. Between that room and the guest room, I gathered some things I intended to use later. I returned to the room and found Sheena watching me.

I locked eyes with her and set each item on the table. First, a length of rope. I placed it over the cards that compiled my last hand and looked at her. A smirk began to form on her lips. Second, one of the many butt plugs in our collection. Her demeanor changed and I could tell she was in heaven knowing where my mind was at. Getting her pussy filled and knowing I was taking her ass later filled her with joy. Finally, our cuffs, a blindfold, and a towel were put on the table.

"Cum all over my face," she begged Luis.

"Yeah, buddy!" Jamal yelled, "Cover her face with that Jizz!"

"Oh, yeah," Luis grunted as he took deep, fast thrusts into her.

Luis groaned and Sheena pushed him away so she could get into position. Instead of waiting for his load, she reached out to his uncircumcised cock and did the work for him. I watched her work magnificently. She accurately pointed his cock so that her face ended up covered in cum.

I walked over to her.

"Good girl. Clean him up and get on your knees over there," I said, pointing to an open area of the room.

She looked at where I was pointing and began moving there as she replied, "Yes, daddy."

"Boys, grab your glasses," I said, moving to stand behind her as she remained on her knees.

iWriter4U
iWriter4U
814 Followers
12