Coach's New Plaything Ch. 02 - Poker Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was quite a sight. She was naked as the day she was born. She was covered in sweat and cum and breathing heavily. The guys took their glasses off the table and made a circle around their conquest.

"Here's to poker and good times!" I said, holding my glass over her head.

The guys raised their drinks and the glasses met above her head. As each of the friends brought their drinks to their mouths to sip, I turned mine over and dumped what remained in my glass on Sheena's face. After some time with her and hearing occasional mention of it, I chose not to douse her hair with the liquor. Her face was a suitable substitute.

I expected them to look shocked or even upset that I did it, but they were indifferent. One even commented that her punishment appeared to have begun. I gave them a glimpse of what was to take place after they left.

I took the towel from the table and tossed it at her.

"Wipe yourself off," I told her.

She quickly obeyed. When she was done, the towel was a mess of cum, sweat and whiskey.

"Stand up and look at me. If the guys are done with you, you'll take those items," I told her, pointing to the objects I brought from our room, "and you'll do what needs to be done. What do you say, guys, are you done with the slut?"

Three of them agreed they were done with her, but Jake had another idea. He grabbed her by the arm and bent her over the table again. He didn't bother sliding his pants down, he just pulled his cock out and pushed it into her pussy from behind. His hands gripped her hips just as he had done before, and he fucked her for several more minutes.

I stood next to her and knelt until my face was near hers.

"Was it fun?" I asked.

"Yes, daddy!" she squeaked out. "I loved it!"

"Do you know why you're going to be punished?"

"Because I gave your pussy to someone else," she said, her large brown eyes locked with mine.

"That's right, what else?" I asked.

"I let them use me as a cum dumpster," she moaned as Jake continued pounding her.

"What else?"

"I let them treat my mouth like their personal cock holster," she said confidently.

"Good girl. When Jake is done cumming all over you, you're going to wipe it off, throw away that towel and do as you were told."

"Yes, daddy," she said in a loving tone.

"In fact, leave those items there. Don't shower, just rinse off and come back here. Be quick about it," I told her.

She nodded and scurried off to our bathroom.

"She loves this," I told my friends as I began packing up the cards and chips. "It was her first time with a group."

"You found a good one," Jamal said as he helped clean up.

"I really did. She wants everything I throw at her, and she loves being owned. I figure that a good end of the night will be showing you what her real passion is."

Sheena arrived after only a few minutes, just as we were finished cleaning up. She stood next to me waiting to be told what to do.

"Get on the table," I told her.

As she did, the rest gathered around the table. She knew the position she needed to be in and got right on her hands and knees. I suddenly realized that I forgot something and left her there. When I returned, the guys were seated like they were waiting for the second half of the show that they stared in.

"I think I've heard enough of her backtalk tonight," I said, putting the ball gag on her.

I moved her hair out of her eyes and off her ears and carefully strapped the ball gag on her. I made sure she was comfortable as it was going to be on her for the remainder of her waking hours that night. Once it was secure in place, I put the blindfold on.

"Put your wrists between your knees," I told her.

As soon as she began moving, I wrapped my hand around both her wrists and pulled them where I wanted them to be.

"Move faster when I tell you to move," I ordered her.

I used the rope to bind her wrists and secured them to both of her knees. I stood back to observe my handywork. I picked up the butt plug and moved to where the guys were seated.

"One if you want to do the honors?"

Luis stood and took the little metal plug from me and approached Sheena. He looked to me and made a fake slapping motion near her ass. I smiled and nodded. He let his hand drift over one of her cheeks then drew it back and smacked her hard. Sheena yelped as best she could.

Luis put the device between her legs, turning it as he pushed it back and forth across her lips. When he was satisfied it was ready to do its job, he put the tip of it at her puckered hole and began to slowly push it in. I heard baby girl grunt quietly as she accepted the intrusion. He seemed to have experience with the device as he worked it in, backed it out and worked it deeper than before. It took a few passes before her hole closed around the narrow end of it.

"Looks good," I said. "She'll be fine here. Let's get the table and chairs put away."

The guys helped put everything away and when the room looked as it did before, I walked with them out to their cars. We talked outside for a while. Jamal and Gary left first. Luis was the next to leave along with Jake, but I held Jake back.

"Do you have experience with submissives?" I asked, noting his handling of Sheena.

"I've experimented with it. A lot of girls like the idea, but most don't want to get fully invested in it."

"Yeah, I got lucky with her. I saw certain things early on with her that enabled me to know she would be all in," I told him, referencing her little tryst behind the storage shed and then the locker room.

"Well, I have to agree; you got quite lucky with her."

He eventually left and I purposely waited outside until his car was out of sight. It was more of a show for them than it was punishment for Sheena. I walked in and unsurprisingly found her in the exact position as I left her. I walked around the table several times before addressing her.

"You weren't on your best behavior tonight," I told her.

She didn't move or try to speak.

"I'm going to carry you to bed," I warned her.

I wrapped one arm around her chest and the other behind her knees, keeping her tied up. I walked carefully to ensure I didn't hit her head on the walls or door frames. I managed to get her to the bed and set her down, keeping her in the same position she was in on the table. I sat behind her and removed the plug from her ass.

I stood and took my clothes off, remaining silent for the time being. Before I moved on with her punishment, I took the ball gag off her. I sat behind her, and we had a short discussion.

"Did you enjoy your evening?" I asked.

"Yes, daddy."

"Do you like giving your body to strangers?" I asked as I pushed a couple fingers into her pussy.

"Yes!" she hissed as I pushed fully into her.

I removed my fingers and got her ass lubed up first. I pushed them back into her pussy a few times before swapping hands.

"You know with each new way you find to disobey me, there's new consequences," I told her sternly.

"Yes, daddy," she said quietly.

With her acknowledgement, I moved into position. I got behind her and worked my cock into her ass quickly. I ignored her cries as I pushed inside her. I watched the head of my cock pop into her ass and I didn't give her the chance to adjust if she needed it. I pushed in and watched my cock disappear into her. Inch by inch I filled her ass, and she grunted loudly as I went. When I was ready to start fucking her, I reached around and shoved the fingers that were in her pussy into her mouth.

"Taste yourself on me while I tear your ass up," I ordered.

Her lips closed around my fingers, and I felt her tongue move all over them. Knowing she was that into the new punishment turned me on even more. I moved slowly at first. Slow strokes in and out of her tight hole gave way to a faster pounding of her ass. I could hear and feel her grunting. She occasionally forgot the world around her, though.

"Stop biting me," I warned her. "Take it like a woman."

She quickly relented and went back to sucking on my fingers while I fucked her tight hole. Occasionally, I would take my fingers from her mouth and hold onto her hips. I wanted to remind her how big my cock was. I grabbed her hips and held her into position as I bottomed out in her ass. She gritted her teeth and grunted loudly.

"Oh, fuck!" she finally yelped. "I want to cum so bad, daddy!"

"You will, baby girl. I don't think you've quite learned your lesson yet, do you?"

"No, daddy, please teach me!"

I put my fingers back in her mouth and resumed the not-so-gentle fucking from earlier. The moment finally arrived, and I had a decision to make. I decided she needed the opportunity for one more learning moment. I removed my fingers from her mouth one last time and held her hips tightly. I was about to cum and knew I was not going to pull out of her to do it. The first thrust deep into her ass produced the first rope of cum.

She tried to leap forward but I held her in place. I felt her body begin to shake under me, but I continued dumping my load into her ass. The second one was nearly as intense as the first, but her grunting got progressively louder with each thrust. I finally finished and waited for her to finish cumming before I pulled out.

When I withdrew myself, I laid her on her side and went to work undoing her punishment regalia. The rope was cut, the blindfold was removed, and I stretched her arms and legs out and worked them for her as she recovered.

"Every single hole," she muttered as she caught her breath.

"Quite a ride, huh?" I said, beaming a smile at her.

She used whatever strength she had left to grab me and pull me to her. She kissed my face all over and thanked me for an amazing night.

"I thought you might like it. I know the guys liked it," I told her.

She giggled and agreed with me as she rolled onto her back. I was able to remove the rest of the rope and lay next to her.

"You know they might want that again," I suggested.

"Yeah, they might," she told me, looking up at the ceiling, "but I'm not theirs to have whenever they want."

"Who do you belong to?"

"You, daddy."

"Did you have a favorite? I noticed you paid closer attention to Luis' cock," I told her.

"I'd never seen one like that. They all gave me different sensations, though. I was surprised by the white guy, though."

"Jake? Yeah, he told me outside that he had some experience with girls like you but never had one as involved with the lifestyle as you are."

"It was a great experience. Thank you again, daddy!" she happily said.

"Let's get a shower and turn on the TV. How does that sound?"

"Perfect!" she replied, rolling out of the bed as best she could, having been used up and drained of all her energy.

She moved slowly to the bathroom, and I told her I would join her in a minute. I went to the kitchen to get a glass of juice, some snacks, and some pain relievers to help her sleep. I set them on the nightstand on her side of the bed and joined her in the shower.

When we were done, we lay in bed and started a movie neither of us finished. I held her close as we fell asleep less than halfway into it.

12