All Comments on 'Goddess Ch. 04: Coalescence'

by VeiledVixen

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
member9458member9458over 5 years ago
Excellent...conclusion?

I mean I certainly wouldn't object to more, but what a perfect place to leave this off. Hope to be hearing more from you with...well, just about anything!

DrShanaJonesDrShanaJonesover 5 years ago
Bravissimo!

I'd been logging in specifically hoping for the next installment of this delectable story! Thank you, beautiful Goddess, for sharing again. The perfect balance between divine and oh-so-earthy. You are gifted ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well done!

Your writing is absolutely fantastic, and I hope you continue. It's a rare gift to write as well as you do for sex scenes, in addition to developing the characters as well as you do. Please write more, especially about these characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Anything else you may write I will lap up with an eagerness that would astound you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVeiledVixen@VeiledVixen
177 Followers
Hello all, I hope that you're staying safe and sane during these crazy times! I'm very happy to announce that I have published my Goddess series as a novel, and it is now available on Amazon: https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B08D3XRZ8H?pf_rd_r=TFVEKXNS6SPDW6V0K390&pf_rd...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES