Coast to Coast Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It hugged my midriff very beautifully, and I could feel that the panel structure made it from a little flexibility. As I bent forward, I explored the rear slot, it was aligned with my butt, and I could feel with my fingers the steel guard that blocked the access to my ass.

I then moved the fingers on my mound, and I could not feel anything. Yet, the shape ws beautiful and erotic.

I forced myself to put on the bra, and since measurements were already taken, it was very simple, and after the click of the lock it was very secure.

Differently from the harness, these two things gave me freedom of movement, I could turn my torso and flex my back. But similarly to that thing, they blocked the access to whole parts of my body.

Dawn would be so jealous! And also my situation, without dildoes or dilators, was definitely better.

So I had no problem putting my shoes back on my feet, and over all I put on an oversized t-shirt that we had in the promotional material.

So dressed, I opened the door.

12