A Night at the Movie

Story Info
A wonderful night in the city.
8.6k words
4.79
5.9k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thomas told me that he had plans for tonight, and over the phone I could feel the mischief on his voice.

He is my fiancé, we have been together for five years now. And he is kinky. And loaded. But mostly kinky.

Couple of years ago, for instance, we went to Japan on holidays, and, since he did not told me anything on his plans, I figured the usual: Shibuya, temples, Nagasaki....

Instead I was involved in a week long rope bondage course, during which I was the model and he was the roper. Lucky for me, I'm pretty flexible and I could not believe when he put me in a hogtie so strict that the points of my feet were really near the top of my head. Very near.

Once back home, we used this new knowledge in bed and, during COVID lockdown, I went around town completely bound under my clothes, with a chest harness, every movement of which had an effect on my pussy.

All restrictions are lifted now, and sometimes we think again about all the scenarios we could do in that situation.

This brings me to the present, to Thomas telling me that he has plans for tonight.

As I reach his house, I still have no clue on what he is thinking. He is waiting for me at the door as I come.

"Sorry, I got directly from work, did not even have any time to change." And i show him my bag of clothes that I brought with me.

"Need a shower?" He asks.

"Yes."

"Need me?" His smile is more broad.

"Five minutes and you come."

The time to undress and relieve myself and I get under the faucet. Right on time, he comes to and we start to make out under the rushing water.

He is tall and muscular, with gray hair, blue eyes. With a mustache that makes him more mature and serious.

I, myself, am in my mid thirties, curly black mane, tall and thanks to my mother, fit without needing to hit the gym.

Like her I got some big breasts that were cumbersome when I was young, but now are my pride and joy.

Obviously are also Thomas' pride and joy, and he treats them with attention and care. Mostly care, actually, with his tongue, with his lips....

He lifts me literally on his hard dick and pushes me on the shower wall, pumping with rhythm and force.

I feel fantastic, and come moaning in an orgasmic wave.

When he is finished, we continue the shower to clean ourselves. Then I prepare my hair with a brush and a dryer, while he leaves to get dressed.

Men are quicker about that.

He has a tuxedo on when he puts his head through the door.

"Quicker! We do not want to be late."

This announcement shocks me, I had completely forgotten the plans for the night.

To be honest, how can I forget something that I did not know?

I leave the bathroom, looking for my bag of clothes, and I seem not able to find it.

Well, I'm sure I brought it with me, it must be in here.

As I search in his bedroom, finding something spread on the bed, and it is not sized for Thomas.

"Have you seen my bag?" I ask him.

"Yes." He promptly responds.

"Where did you put it?"

"You do not need anything in there, let me help you." And he comes into the room.

"I have arranged something for you to wear tonight. But you will need my assistance."

I didn't even bother to pick a towel from the bathroom, so I'm completely naked in the room, while he is dressed up.

He looks at my body, like he is appraising me.

"Ok, let's hope I got the right measure."

He picks up something from the bed, and he goes on the knees in front of me.

It must be some kind of pants since he uses his hands to drive my feet into the legs of this garment.

As he pulls it up, I can see that these are some shorts, starting over the knee.

It is leather, very supple but not stretchy.

Yes, they are biker's shorts, but when he reaches my groin I see that they are crotchless. And there is still a lot of leather.

Working silently, he places my hands in two pockets of the bunch of leather in front of me, and as he pulls it up, I can see that these pockets engulf my arms to the shoulders.

As he gets to my neck, I finally have the sense of it. My arms are put in a sort of straitjacket, and there is a big window on the front where my tits are happily bouncing.

"Let me get this right." He says and I feel he is threading some cord on the back of this suit. As he progresses up, I feel the leather getting tight on my body, pushing the arms on my belly and on my sides.

"What..." I venture to say.

"Almost finished. Just a second." He ties a knot behind my neck and then I hear the sound of a zipper closing the suit.

Finally, I hear the click of a lock.

"Fantastic." He says with enthusiasm.

I'm speechless as I turn towards a mirror on the wall. My arms are completely gone, engulfed in the suit, and the white skin of my crotch and breasts is in clear contrast with the black leather on the suit.

Its grip is unforgiving, I cannot free my hands.

"What do you say?" He asks me.

"You definitely got the measure right. It is a beauty. Was this your plan?" The suit is indeed very beautiful, but I cannot understand where he is going.

"Ok, sit on the bed." He is once again in busy mode. As he takes a pair of stockings and rolls them over my legs.

Then he picks something else from the bed, it is a dress and orders me to step into it.

As he pulls it up, I see it is a dress, and when he moves behind me to close it, I get a clear picture of the outfit.

It is a fake ensemble of shirt and skirt. The lower hem goes just on my knees to cover the suit underneath.

The shirt part goes up to my neck and it is completely sleeveless. There are no sleeves, actually there are no holes for the arms

As he closes the zip on the rear, I can see that it is form fitting enough that my breasts are pushing on the fabric, and the suit is completely hidden.

He then puts a pair of black shoes on my feet and he places a jacket on my shoulders.

As he puts it in the right position, I feel that it is connected to the shirt.

"What..."

"I made them place magnets on the jacket to keep it in place. I had a feeling that if it fell you would not be able to pick it up."

"Thoughtful." I quip, still in awe of all of this.

"Nearly there, my dear. Just a couple of last adjustments and we are out!"

"Out?"

"Yes, there is not much time left, if we want to catch the beginning."

"The beginning of what?" There is a sort of uncertainty in my voice.

"Don't worry about that, could you please pull your head down?"

He put a hand on my lower back and pushes me to present my ass to him.

Then he picks my shirt up and I feel some freshness on my buttocks, followed by the pressure of something on my hole.

We have played that game before, it is a butt plug he had bought for me, with a huge red diamond on the base.

I'm startled at first, but I know that he is set to put it in me, so I force myself to relax.

After a little struggle, I feel the damn thing literally fall in place.

"Are you sure this is necessary?" I am worried at this point.

"Absolutely. Here, this one and we are good."

I see that he has taken a huge dildo, in black rubber.

"And where should I put it?" I ask, shrugging my shoulders, the only thing I can move from the waist up.

"Open up." He orders while spreading lubricant on the tip of the thing.

I try to resist clutching my knees but his stern request makes me comply.

As I get a better view of the thing, I see that it is not a simple dildo. The base is fixed to some sort of a harness, but I cannot understand exactly what this is.

"This is a creation from a friend of mine. He is a demented genius and he makes a lot of interesting contraptions. He called this one, if I'm not mistaken, 'Not standing still'. let me explain it to you, I thought it was the perfect complement to this outfit."

While he is speaking he spreads my labia with two fingers and pushes the dildo in position.

it must be my imagination but it seems to me it takes an eternity to get all in. I force myself to stand still, but between the plug and the tightness of the suit I feel pretty full and aroused.

Meanwhile, Thomas is busy with belts and fasteners, I feel tugging along my belly and on my ass.

As he finishes, he picks up a syringe full of a transparent liquid and starts to pump it in a tube.

"So, this cock is connected to a couple of bladders that the harness keeps on your ass and on the upper part of the leg. Can you feel it?"

As a matter of fact, I feel the intruder enlarging inside me. Then the pressure on my butt grows as I feel definitely full.

"Yes. Stop it, please."

"Do not worry, it will be a lot of fun."

When he finally seals the tube, I have a clear view of the contraption.

Between my legs, I spot a black tube protruding from the dildo and disappearing in the back.

There is a belt around my waist and two around my legs and there are some leather stirrups keeping the thing inside of my vagina.

Thomas leaves the shirt down and I feel that there are some magnets in the lower hem to keep it down.

The sensation is to be completely stuffed, I stand upright trying to imagine what is the aim of all of this.

"Shall we?" He extends arm in mockery, since I cannot grab it, with my arms trapped in the suit.

As I make my first step, I understand the concept. Flexing my legs squeezes the bladder on my ass, pushing the water into the tube and, subsequently, into the dildo.

Said dildo, blocked in position by the harness, expands inside me, giving me the pain of pressure and the joy of penetration.

Surprised, I yelp, and look at him. He is smiling, the bastard.

"Where do you want to go?" I'm trying to catch my breath.

"There is a cinema downtown, I have the tickets for the movie we talked about yesterday."

I struggle to remember the movie, then it hits me. It's three hours long.

"No, I cannot possibly stay between other people trussed like this, with that thing in me."

"I do not understand what is the problem, dear?" I hate when he is smug. He knows that I'm an exhibitionist in my heart, and even if my mouth is saying no, I really get a kick from these things.

I frantically try to think of something to say, to dissuade him from this project and I blurt.

"What if... I start to moan so much that they kick us out of the cinema?"

"Will you?"

He is taunting me, no doubt.

"Well, with this thing.... I imagine... there is a chance.."

With a smile on his face, he turns to a cabinet in his room where he keeps our toys.

"You got a point, but, lucky us, I propose a solution." And he picks something that I know all too well.

During the pandemic, one of his friends built that thing, it is a mask. But it has latches on the back and a built- in cock gag. From the outside it is very similar to a normal surgical mask, the buckles can be hidden under the hair and apart from the mere fact that you have a dick shoved in your mouth and you are impeded from having a meaningful conversation, it is just like a real mask.

He dangles it in front of me, as if he is giving me a choice.

What a ride he is proposing to me.

Unable to speak, to grab anything, fucked relentlessly. In the middle of a cinema.

"So?" What a devil.

"Maybe it is for the best." I hear my own words as if someone else has spoken.

I part my lips to receive this black cock inside my mouth. He makes me lick the shaft before putting it in all the way. I had learned how to keep it inside without gagging. My teeth find their place around the base and I try to calm myself as he closes the mask in place.

He stares at me directly in the eyes, as if to ask for a final consent.

I can only nod.

Finally we start to leave the house. I forget that the suit is locked on me, but I'm aware of this as Thomas leaves the key on the dining room table.

The inevitability of my evening in the suit makes me wet. As I stride through the flat, I feel the extent of the pump.

Every step I put forward, the damn thing inflates just to deflate as I get to the other foot to, then, inflate again.

It will be interesting to take the car to the cinema.

As he closes the door behind our back, my spine tingles with excitement. It is the turning point, now it is for real.

But there is something wrong and I cannot point it out. At this point I got the hang of it and the deflation inflation cycle is really getting to me. I'm startled when the elevator reaches the lobby, now we are really in the open. It is real, now.

I feel a surge of excitement, stepping out in these restraints that actually are not restraining.

I definitely can walk about, even run, if I want to take the risk of a pounding cock in my pussy. But, at the same time, I'm not able to clutch anything, nor to talk and, most importantly, to pleasure myself.

Hopefully, in the car, Thomas will do something about that.

Once we get out in the street, I look around, but there is no car waiting for us.

"I thought we could use the metro, for a change." He chimes with a smile.

I try to speak but this gag is tricky. If I try to hutter a word my teeth are going to open, and then the elastic part of the thing springs into action pushing the dildo further in my mouth. In that case, I need to push it back using my tongue and then clutching my teeth again to stop it.

This particular friend of Thomas must have put a lot of hours into devising this particular kind of torture.

Thing is that, everytime Thomas had made me wear this gag, at first, I did not remember this particular feature. And so it is now. As I try to voice my protest, the tip of the rubber dick is shoved rather unceremoniously on the back of my mouth, forcing me to shut up and control my gagging reflex.

Surprised, I lean forward to use its own weight to push it down, but as I compress the bladders around my butt, the dildo in my pussy suddenly grows, making me yelp.

And the whole time, he stands beside me, watching with amused interest which is the thing that annoys me the most.

"Shall we go? We may lose the first part of the movie!" Thomas is a funny pervert.

So I solder on, getting back control of myself, using my tongue to push it out and closing my teeth on the base of the cock and finally moving towards the underground station nearby.

To his credit, he stays near me, so that if something happens he is going to be able to help me. This does nothing to ease my mind, as we go down the stairs into the station I can feel my excitement and my worries grow together at the same time.

We get to the platform, there are others with the mask, so no one gives me a second look. And my folder arms are hidden under the jacket, and I see my reflection as the train stops. I'm pretty sure that if you do not have the knowledge of what is under my clothes, you would not be able to spot the slightest clue.

As I enter the carriage, I'm relieved to find there are few people, and no one seems to notice us.

Thomas gently grabs me by the waist and directs me to one of the seats at the ends of the car, where you can stay one in front of the other. He sits down and tells me to do the same.

As I lower myself the train starts, and I come down pretty suddenly.

Both the bladders on my buttock push their contents into the dildo, filling my pussy to the brim.

My useless hand cannot help me to lessen the brunt of it, and the gag forces me to keep my teeth clenched at the base of the dildo, to keep it from plunging in my throat.

And Thomas is watching with a smile on his face, he looks around and lounges towards me.

"Are you ok?" He asks, looking directly at me.

I force myself to nod, the discomfort is somewhat fueling my excitement. The idea to be bound and fucked in plain sight touches my deep desires and dreams.

And I want Thomas, and I know I will have him at the end of it.

So I smile under the mask as he is taking a picture of me on his phone, and then try to stop him as he puts his hands on the hem of my skirt pulling it up.

We are on a train, with other people and I immediately look around to see if someone is watching us.

He uses my distraction to pull my skirt completely up, immediately I look down and see my mound with the straps keeping the dildo in place crossing the white skin.

As he spreads my legs, I spot the tube from the base of the thing to the bladders on my butt. Thomas takes something from his pocket and places it between the straps, in place over my pussy.

At this very moment, I'm in no position to question but as he smooths the skirt back down, he is very keen to explain.

"Let's see if it works." and starts to fiddle with his phone.

Meanwhile, I have found that tilting on the side helps with the pressure, so as I move my weight to the right, the left bladder inflates, easing the dildo inside my pussy.

Then, I start feeling a little tickling on my pussy, increasing. And just looking at Thomas tells me what the hell is this thing.

"I think that it will help you to appreciate the movie. See, it works like this."

And he makes me see the mobile phone where there is a bar he can move with the tip of his finger.

As he moves it up, the vibration increases, and I definitely feel its effect on my over extended vagina.

Between the plug, the inflated dildo and the general tightness of the suit, the vibrations seem to roam all over my body, carrying me to a higher level of arousal.

"Oh, here is our stop." He says, and everything stops abruptly. He is a bastard.

The train suddenly ends its movement, pushing me against the seat and pushing all the water in the rubber dildo stuck in my vagina. And it all happens fast.With his help, I manage to stand up and we dash off there before losing our exit.

I am still reeling from all of this, as Thomas helps me to my feet and guide me to the stairs out of the station.

My jaw is blocked on the gag, and I can use only my nose to vent, I literally feel my nostrils enlarging while pushing off the air.

It is disturbing and arousing at the same time, were Thomas to leave my side and disappear into the night, I would be trapped and free at the same time.

While we are walking towards the cinema, Thomas is toying with the phone. As vibrations become unbearable I have only a grunt to let him know.

"I'm trying to find the right rhythm, hold on."

I finally understand what he means as we get to the ticket booth. He has cranked the thing to a low hum that is beginning to get to my nerves. Enough to keep me bothered, but not enough to get me to my peak.

A valet gets us in the section where our seats are located and finally Thomas helps me to get to my place.

As I get down, the problem I had on the train is somewhat worse.

The seat is not large enough to give me some wiggle space, so the strategy that I had found to make the pressure in my pussy more bearable doesn't work.

And the dimension of the toy inside me, makes the vibrator more adherent to my pussy.

At this very moment, I realize the helplessness of my arrangement, and that I need Thomas fucking my brains into outer space.

Between the dildo, the discomfort and the gag, I have so much to process that I cannot absolutely follow the movie.

It is a political drama, a lot of characters talking and I can feel my brain seeping in my nether regions.

In the darkness of the theater, I am simmering with sexual desire and longing and the vibrator is doing absolutely nothing to make it less.

At one point, I feel my jaws clenching on the shaft of the gag, to try to suppress the rising of my orgasm.

Lucky for me, there is only Thomas seated next to me. But the bastard must be watching me and not the movie, because as I am tensing and arching my back to receive the wave of pleasure, he turns off the vibe.

"Not yet, my dear." He whispers to me.

I can only retort with a subdued grunt, and realize how much he controls me.