Coast to Coast Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thinking about that, it seemed pretty straightforward, and also Lyll had pledged to assist me the following day and help me in dismantling the stand.

Then Dawn received a call on her mobile. It was Mistress, inviting the two of us for a light brunch before leaving, in her room.

From the look of it, I would have to attend wearing belt and bra, since Lyll was still nowhere to be seen. The thought of being able to see Stephanie again made something to lessen my plight.

So I got a pair of sneakers, an oversized t-shirt and followed Dawn. She was attired to travel, with the same dress that I saw on her when I first met her, on the curb of that hotel, and carrying her baggage.

The contrast between us, at least judging from outside, was stunning. Yet, I thought that Mistress would like me to show my devices and that I could easily keep myself in the safe hotel environment.

At least, I could eat by myself, this time. Maybe.

We got to the suite and we were greeted with a light buffet.

"Girls, I ordered something before leaving, care to join us?"

Mistress was wearing a two piece, pants and jacket and it seemed pretty obvious that she was not wearing a bra underneath the jacket. On the other side, Dawn was stark naked, tied to the chair at the table, sipping water from a straw.

She lifted her eyes just to see us coming into the room, but quickly she acted again as subdued as she always was in Mistress' presence, turning her head down.

The manacles were still on her hands and she was munching something on her plate, using just her head, exactly like a dog.

"My dear, you do not need to cover up here."

Mistress was talking directly to me, letting me know that the t-shirt was obviously too much.

So, I shed that in a single movement, leaving it on a couch nearby, while she brought us to the table.

Various foods were strewn on it, in a beautiful pattern. I realized that I was famished, after all, I had only eaten some sandwiches in the morning, then with the head cage and whatever, I really did not have the chance to eat properly. And yet, Mistress' presence induced me to nibble at my plate with moderation and wait for Dawn to give me something to eat.

Stephanie was right, Mistress oozed some power over you. It was strict but comforting, it gave boundaries in which you could feel free. Strange, isn't it?

And also her attention was doing wonders to my stimulated pussy and to my captive nipples.

My eyes were stuck on Two, and I was not really listening to what Dawn and Mistress were telling each other. I may have registered that there were still some preparations before leaving that she will have to do.

Meanwhile I was literally drinking from her naked body, her pert breasts and tight lips, and daydreaming about what we had done the night before. I was eating mechanically without thinking and, at one point, I sensed that silence had fallen in the room.

As I got my composure back, I saw that both Dawn and the Mistress were amusingly looking at me. Obviously I was so mesmerized by Stephanie that I made a fool of myself.

"Please, Monica, stand up, would you?"

I was shocked, wondering if it was something that would cause me some sort of punishment. Not that I felt punished enough, with the belt and the bra locked on. Yet, I obeyed and stood up in all my might and beauty. I flinched as the things Dawn fixed on my breast touched inside the bra, I could feel the nipples hardening and try to fight the pressure.

I was very conscious of what my body represented, a personal prison, a mind detached from its own physical form, unable to access its own center of pleasure.

Slowly, Mistress untied Two from the chair and she made her stand up and walk near me.

I swear, I could feel her desire, and I welcomed when she started to kiss me right in the mouth, as my mind was shouting silently at Lyll to reach me with those fucking keys. I started to reciprocate, to embrace her, but Mistress had other plans.

"Stay perfectly still, my dear. Let her work."

I could not find in myself to disobey and I forced my arms to the sides. She moved to ravage my neck with her tongue. Her touch was so light yet so focused that it fizzled my skin with electricity and sensations.

I could feel something stirring in me, a wave coming and even if I could not touch myself, I clearly felt the presence of the dildo inside me. Suddenly, my heart started to pump and my breath became shallow. Meanwhile, she moved to kiss my chest above and below the metal bra trapping my pinched tits.

As I turned my eyes down I saw that she was intently looking directly at me, catching the signal of her stimulation directly on my face.

She was playing me as a musical instrument, and I felt my legs starting to buckle from under me. She was kneeling by now and as I came down on my knees as well, our faces ended up to the same level.

She kissed me again, while I was lost in the astonishment of the situation.

The Mistress then ordered her to back off, and with me strewn on the carpet, declared that they had to prepare. With these words she produced a bundle of leather.

"Follow me in the bathroom." she told her slave.

While they were in the other room, Dawn came to me and helped me back on the chair. I was still on cloud nine and was just staring in front of myself, as they returned to the room.

Stephanie was still nude except for the mittens and a pair of latex briefs, from which two cables were hanging out.

It did not take any imagination to understand that those briefs were keeping something in her. Stephanie was pleading that she did not want to go back in the bag.

"You have to, we did not bring any clothes for you, remember? How I'm supposed to take you to the airport? Naked?"

This seemed to quench her opposition. The Mistress unfolded the leather bundle and conducted Two to sit on the pavement in the middle of it.

In that moment, I could see that she was reclining on the bottom of something, and I saw that strewn all around were three leather parts placed like the petals of a flower, starting from the platform she was on..

I understood that it was the bag she was protesting about, and that she was placing her back directly on the bottom of the thing.

Mistress helped her to push her arms in two pockets sewn on the sides of the bag. In a flash she was engulfed in leather to her armpits, like a Milo Venus.

After modifying her position on the bottom, pulling her down by her waist, Mistress took her left foot in her hand and forced her to fold her leg until her knee was pressing her own breast. Still clutching the foot, she forced it in a pocket sewn on the side of the bag. This was shaped like a sock and closed with a zipper, and once this was completely drawn, there was no way to extract it.

After both feet were trapped in their pockets, Stephanie was folded like a pretzel and the position lifted her ass upward, exposing even more her crotch and the pair of cables.

There was a golden zipper connecting the two halves and as Mistress started to close it, I realized how compressed she was going to be in that position. I could see her arms pressed in the pockets, with the hands forced under her buttocks. Before riding the zipper all the way up, Mistress stopped to thread the cables thru a little opening in the leather.

Finally, the zipper ended its run on Stephanie's knees. At that moment, the only part of her out of the bag was her head.

Mistress lifted a couple of poles from under Stephanie's ass. It was a handle, that damned thing was a trolley. She connected the cables to the poles and I saw that there were some buttons on the handle.

Meanwhile, Stephanie was silently pleading with her eyes.

"Do not be such a doozy, you will be fine."

Then as an afterthought, she continued.

"As a matter of fact, I should protest. You gave all your attention to Monica and completely ignored me, tonight. I need some attention, don't you think?"

Stephanie remained silent. She was searching for me with her eyes.

"Don't you think?" The tone was stark. She expected a reply.

"Yes, Mistress."

The Mistress opened her skirt, showing she had no underwear, and she literally knelt on Two's face. Right on cue, her slave started to fondle her pussy with the tongue. With me and Dawn present. Watching. Needless to say, it was something that stirred my pussy immediately.

In a matter of seconds, I could see that the Mistress was reaching the right place, her back arched. She came with a whimper, the tension leaving her body during the spasms.

"Much better, slave. Let me help you."

She stood up and she recovered a towel from the bathroom. First she dried her crotch, then with the same cloth she dried Two's face.

"Let's put it here, it will help you to pass the time."

She stuffed the damp cloth inside the bag, between Stephanie's legs and breast, I imagined that in a little time, that cramped space would reek of her squirt. Then she picked up a dental guard, like the one boxers use to protect their teeth.

"Open up. C'mon."

With a sigh, Stephanie let the Mistress set the thing in her mouth, blocking it in place with a belt that passed under her chin.

As Mistress started to close the bag, I realized that Two's head was forced between her knees, while the bag was neatly closed by two zippers going up from the sides.

When these stoppers finally reached the other one, I could see that there was a golden lock in which all three could be positioned. Mistress did it and with every click I could hear a whimper from inside the bag.

I was amazed. A girl was in a case, literally. And from outside it seemed impossible that a medium sized woman, nearly my size, could fit into it.

"Do not worry, it is not the first time. Once, I left her for an hour in a railway station, she orgasmed at least 7 times. Even if she was worried sick that some would call the bomb squad."

With these words she pushed one of the switches on the handle and took my hand. As she positioned it on the leather, over Stephanie's crotch, I could feel the vibrations from inside.

As I got a better view of the trolley, I could see that the leather was marked with a monogram, the letters were the firsts of Mistress' name and surname. Definitely her property.

She looked around the room to count her belongings, and then she announced it was time to go.

We left the room, while I snatched back my t-shirt and put it on. During the walk, I could not shake my eyes from the trolley. She was so packed that, even if the Mistress was fidgeting with her vibrators, just a little movement could be perceived from the outside.

I was wondering how long she could endure that predicament and as if she was reading my mind, Mistress responded.

"Last time, I locked her in there for the whole flight, and got her out, once we reached home. Four to five hours. This time I was thinking of flying commercial, but metal detectors would have spoiled the fun. They seem to be pretty strict on what can go as hand baggage."

I was searching for something to say when we reached the ground floor, the hotel main hall.

What if it was me in that trolley? Would I be able to endure such a position and stimulation, all together?

Then I realized that Dawn and the Mistress left me and Stephanie in the middle of the hall while they were going to the desk.

As it had happened before, it seemed to me like everyone had x-rays vision and was able to see through my t-shirt and, most importantly at that point, inside the trolley.

They left us right in the middle of the hall, and instinctively I picked up the handle to move the trolley a little bit to the side. Obviously, I must have touched some of the buttons, because I could hear a distinct yelp from inside the suit.

What the hell had I done? Had I pumped the thing to maximum, by mistake? There was no way of knowing, I could not open the bag, I could not talk to her and she could not talk to me.

I pushed again the button to foolishly try to revert to the previous setting. But what would I know?

I looked intently at the bag and it seemed to me that I could see some sort of trembling under the leather, then I placed my hands where the Mistress had shown me there was her crotch. I could feel the ravaging of both intruders, and could only imagine what it would be, were I in her position, but then I started to fumble with the controls and finally I was able to find the lower settings for both of them.

Uncertain if she was able to hear me, I muttered "Sorry!" near her head.

After a couple of minutes, Dawn and the Mistress came back, they both hugged me, and Dawn told me that the hotel was paid off until Tuesday evening, that should give me enough time to relax before resuming my trip.

I thanked her and told to bring my thanks also to Markus, telling her that the first thing I would do once I reached New York was to get in touch with him.

I stared at them as they left the hotel, carrying their baggage with them on a van and going away into the evening.

Now, the next problem at hand, was getting in touch with Lyll, and use those fucking keys.

I tried to call him on the phone but I got no response. I went to the desk to ask if there were messages for me, but none was there.

Another call, and as I got the line, I heard the sound of a mobile firing off. Initially I could not place it, but I was sure as hell I heard it before.

It was a Beach Boys song.

Wait, it was Lyll's phone.

I searched for him around the hall but I was not able to find him, and finally I closed my eyes to let the sound drive me in the right direction.

I turned around and finally, as I felt that the source of the song was in front of me, I opened my eyes again and could not believe what I saw.

"What the fuck..."

12