Coast Watch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe you made me want to, too."

He looked at me oddly and grinned.

What had happened shouldn't have happened, but neither of us was that sorry it had. Maybe that's why I smiled back.

Eunice was giving Bruce the "Not tonight" as he hung the curtain, but he wasn't fooled, and soon we could hear him taking off his uniform.

The two of us could see the horizon and he'd had his arm around me before I'd even leaned against him. Had I not leaned back, though, maybe he wouldn't have discovered my brasserie, him reminding me of a spy slipping ashore.

I told him he really shouldn't, but maybe if he really wanted to.

We kissed while he undid my hooks. Though the other two couldn't see, I kept my sweater on, though it meant having to pull my arms out of the sleeves and then slip them back in, Bruce possibly needing to return to do the telephone report, and I wouldn't want him seeing too much.

"That's more like it," Eunice's voice through the curtain and we could hear them change to what might have been a better position, followed by Eunice's "Ahhs" above the thumps.

I told William that we shouldn't go as far as those two, but maybe I'd let him sort of if he promised to be sweet, me not having done it for a long time.

He told me for sure he'd be sweet, perhaps a bit presumptuous, though, as he'd no way of even knowing what makes it sweet.

It took him forever to get his trousers off, but maybe he thought the same about me, as mine also involved my girdle. We both hunched down to remove our underpants.

From having done what I'd done at the Seashell, plus being married, myself, I of course knew what to expect, but even still, it still surprised me. As for him seeing me, I suppose he'd seen his mother, but didn't know he had any sisters. In any case, as there might be Japs with telescopes offshore, I tried to remain low.

I told him that I'm really not this kind of girl, so he better not tell.

Probably he thought we should be on the floor like the others, but as I thought us on the trunk, we'd be better situated if the telephone interrupted. I mustered my gumption and scooted onto his lap.

Doing it while sitting took a bit of experimentation, but once I decided, I got him to turn me around to face him.

Not knowing how the other two were arranged, I wondered if William was the only one of us able to look out the window, but I didn't think we'd be invaded in the near future.

As William had never done it in any manner, he left it up to me, which is to say, left it to me to let him think I was leaving it to him. Being a sharp kid, he got the hang of it pretty quickly, and as Eunice would have told Bruce to tell William, it was also true that I, myself, had the itch. I couldn't have planned it better, which is perhaps to say that Eunice couldn't have planned better for me to make William think he planned it all.

Probably I should have proceeded more slowly, but a girl without her husband can only wait so long. Maybe William was taking more initiative, telling himself that laying me was a piece of cake. Perhaps a combination.

Eunice and Bruce were again themselves busy on their side, her panting with each bounce. On our side, William's final gasp was louder than at the Seashell. Eunice actually pausing to I suppose listen in. In any case, secrets stay within the Auxiliary.

Eunice told me afterward that my sounding like a cutter at full throttle helped her own orgasm, actually. "Made him an Able Bodied Seaman, did we,"

I remembered the rest. "By being his."

"First Mate," beating me to the punch line. She really shouldn't have said "we," as I was the one, but I somewhat saw her point.

I'd my new brassiere in my hand, but no reason to put it on as I wasn't going anywhere but home.

"Penney's?" she wondered, then returned to my more-recent acquisition. "Got your underwear but I'll bet he forgot his raincoat. The new ones always do."

Raincoat?

I guess she read my face. "Oh damn."

Back home, I went over the reasons why it had worked so well.

(1) He was Coast Guard.

(2) I'd not been hasty. I'd said no to Charlie and not gone to the Seashell with that new guardsman.

(3) It wasn't in the bed that I'd bought with Dwight's paycheck.

(4) There'd been a curtain.

(5) If I'd not first-mated him, one of the others would have, and I'd end up a higher number.

And oh my, (7) When you've gone without for as long as I had, you orgasm like gangbusters!

***

Eunice didn't wait for me to start throwing up. "Semen from the seaman, we've got to hop right on it," -- as she put it -- "clarifying and expediting some personnel paperwork." The Lieutenant Commander doesn't review the forms as long as he gets a guardsman who can do the job, and the station had any number of vehicles in disrepair. It wasn't just good fortune that Dwight got his Tongue Point reposting so quickly.

What do you do when your Coast Guard husband comes home? You wear your almost-new brassiere and do it two or three times that very night. Did that little senorita even have straps on her dress?

Guys don't count weeks, but we do. Forty weeks is normal.

"A few weeks premature," the nurse explained to Dwight, "but in fine condition. He'll catch up in a jiffy. Probably wear a uniform just like yours. Here, let me show you how to hold his bottle."

Dwight beamed. Coast Guard men trust authority, even if that authority's but a starched white cap. He'll make a great dad.

Afterward, the nurse told me she'd never make life difficult for a Coast Guard wife, especially one who helps guard the beaches. "They send your hubby to God-knows-where and leave you to hold down the fort. It gets lonely up in those lookouts."

I nodded thanks.

"Same around here. The men gone, nurses keep it running," waving at the hospital. "We got us a canasta club. Call ourselves the Aides, though most of us are registered," touching her cap. "We get those Quaker boys sent to do their civilian public service. From there it's easy 'cause a hospital has lots of beds."

"Quaker boys?"

"They're not that religious. Remember me?"

I looked at her. "I'm sorry. Maybe."

She laughed. "Sat behind you one time at the Seashell. He the one?"

"You were behind us?"

"Gotta guard the coast and deliver babies till this damn war's over. Tell your friends in your Auxiliary we appreciate all the booties."

12