A Big Ass Woman with My Husband

Story Info
Wife watches her husband fuck another woman.
3.2k words
3.55
29.3k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hallipo
Hallipo
12 Followers

Note: Hello everyone, this is my first cuckquean story of many that I have planned for the future. I hope you like it, if anyone has ideas on how they would like this story to continue, or have ideas for other cuckquean stories, or simply have any criticism or a comment that you want to make, are welcome.

My name is Melissa, I am a 54 year old married woman with no children. My husband is the same age as me, we have been happily married for 30 years, at least this was until recently.

It all started about a month ago, as I had always done, I worked to bring money into the house, this never bothered me since I get a good salary for my work and besides everything else I like it.

For this reason it has never been necessary for my husband to work too, since my salary is more than enough to support us, for this reason my husband has always stayed at home the time I am at work. Now here comes the problem, even though my husband stayed at home, he did not make the slightest effort to help me pick it up or help me tidy it up even a little bit, and by the time I got home from work I was too tired to start tidying up the house.

We discussed the situation and decided that the best thing to do was to hire a maid. For those who don't know, a maid is a domestic employee who helps with the housework. Well, continuing with the story, this is how the conversation went that day. The following days we were looking for the maid we were going to hire, especially me, since I was the one who was going to pay her.

So I was talking to many of them on the phone but most of them did not convince me because almost all of them sounded like they were already very old, and it seemed that they did not want to work so I told them no, until I talked to a girl of 25 years who seemed very enthusiastic and eager to work by the way she spoke, So I immediately hired her and explained that my husband would be there the whole time I was not at home since he does not work, the girl told me that there was no problem and accepted, then I told her to show up the following week to work, I hung up the phone, and told my husband everything, he agreed and then everything went well that day.

The following week we were waiting for the maid to arrive at our house before I went to work, the only thing I knew about her was that her name was Andrea, we were waiting for her for almost 15 minutes and to my surprise when she arrived:

She was a white girl with green eyes, big tits that bounced when she walked, a huge booty, pretty face, but with a slutty expression, dark brown hair, and a very attractive body in general, my husband was drooling like an idiot as soon as he saw her there next to me as if she wasn't there, This made me quite angry, and if that wasn't enough this bitch came dressed provocatively with a cleavage that highlighted her big tits very well, tights that made her show off a gigantic ass, and high heels that highlighted her feet and legs.

I was furious, but my husband was there all happy, which made me angrier, as soon as he got closer he started talking to her:

Me: (with an annoyed tone of voice) You kind of come a little uncovered don't you think?

Andrea: (with a challenging tone) Yes, I was hot.

My husband didn't stop looking at her for a second, and she knew it, that's why she left dressed like that. I didn't think anything of it, and I just explained quickly what she had to do, since I had to go to work quickly, so I left him that day and went to work, leaving a young big ass maid and my husband alone in the house.

Later that day at night I arrived, and everything was very clean, I really liked her work and I paid her, before leaving she asked me if I could clean the house with her clothes, because the clothes I lent her was uncomfortable and made her work difficult, I thought about it for a moment since the clothes she wore were very provocative, but in the end I ended up agreeing and said yes. Then that day she left and thanked me.

The problem came the next day. My husband and I were waiting for her like the day before, and as I had imagined, Andrea again came dressed all provocative, she was wearing a mini lycra shorts, which made her ass look bigger than the day before, she was also wearing an almost transparent blouse where you could see perfectly her bra and her big tits, and she was wearing black sandals trough wich you could see her pretty feet.

My husband as expected did not stop seeing her from head to toe every part of her body, with me standing next to him, she noticed and when she walked she moved her ass exaggeratedly from one side to the other as if to make my husband see her more, I again did not have time because I was already late so I left them and went away, but I had a feeling that Andrea was up to something, so I pretended to go to work, but I called my boss to tell him that I wasn't going to go today, so I could see what she was up to, then after I did that, I went to the back door of the yard and looked through a small slot through which I could see inside.

Almost as soon as I look inside, Andrea who I was watching from outside, took off her mini shorts and her transparent blouse, leaving only her bra and black mini panties, in front of my husband who was sitting on the couch, I was really angry and was about to go inside, but I wanted to see how my husband reacted:

Andrea: (with a flirtatious tone) Oh sorry it's just that I'm hot, does it bother you if I work like this.

My husband: Of course not Andrea, you work the way you want, you look beautiful like this.

Andrea: Well, it's a good thing you like it because from now on I'm going to work like this even if your wife doesn't want me to, well, she won't even notice, hahahaha.

My husband: (already a little horny) You look so hot Andrea.

Andrea: (again with a flirtatious tone) What do you like more my booty or my tits?

My husband: I like everything about you, you are very tasty, you make me want to fuck you.

At that Andrea approached him, putting her ass very close to him, my husband responded with a slap, and then she sat on him with her back to him, leaving her huge ass for my husband to contemplate. I was boiling with rage at what was happening at that moment, but I didn't have the courage to go in and open the door yet, I needed to keep watching what else was happening.

Andrea: Has your wife ever given you a blowjob?

My husband: No, she never has.

And it's true what he said, I never had the courage to do that with my husband.

Andrea: Well, you're in your lucky day because I'm going to suck you off.

My husband: Are you serious?!

Andrea: (with her slutty laugh) Yes dear hahaha I'm serious, I'm going to blow you like your fucking wife never did. What do you think?

Said and done, Andrea pulled my husband off the couch, then knelt down in front of him, unbuttoned his pants, pulled out his cock and started sucking it like a perfect slut. I was in shock, I couldn't believe what was happening, my husband, MY OWN HUSBAND!!!! The one I share a bed with every night, the one I prepare food for, and other things, was fucking this big assed, busty whore with a perfect body, in front of my eyes without knowing it, the worst thing about this whore, is that I had hired her myself, and even worse I was paying her. At that moment I had the urge to get the fuck inside, but the morbid desire I had was more and prevented me, staying outside the house, and watching how this whore was sucking my husband's cock.

Andrea was making noises almost like a porn actress, while she was sucking my husband, and he had his eyes completely white, from the pleasure that bitch was giving him.

Andrea: (with spurts of cum coming out of her mouth, as she swallowed what she could) Are you liking the way I suck you off?

My husband: I'm loving the way you suck me off, my wife could never do what you do.

Andrea: I know, that bitch will never be able to, only I can suck you like this.

Andrea grabbed my husband's cock over and over again and shoved it all the way down her throat, left it there for about 5 seconds and then pulled it out, and repeated the procedure, I watched as she did it over and over again, enjoying my husband's cock, kneeling in front of him with that giant ass and tits that she has. She was doing to him what I had never done, I had never even tasted my husband's cock, I his own wife, and this bitch was doing it for me, I could have been her, but I wasn't there just watching her fucking my husband, he was grabbing her by the hair and shoving his cock straight into her mouth.

Andrea: Now you're going to fuck my ass with that big cock.

My husband: Of course I'm going to do it, I'm going to put it all the way in you.

Andrea: (pointing to her hand) Is that your wedding ring?

My husband: Yes, my wife gave it to me.

Andrea: Well, now it's mine.

She took the ring from my husband's hand, and put it on the second toe of her right foot.

Andrea: I want you to fuck me like this, with the ring that bitch gave you, on my foot, ok?

I couldn't believe it, how was this possible, the ring that cost me so much money, to give it to my husband, and that was a symbol for us, was now on the foot of that bitch, who was about to fuck my husband. I was really annoyed, but at the same time it excited me and gave me morbid to continue to sell more.

My husband kissed my ring that she was wearing on her foot, put her in doggystyle grabbing her big cheeks, put his cock in her and started to fuck her. The scene was completely pornographic, and this slut kept moaning, screaming for my husband to give her more cock, while bouncing those giant tits, and her booty on my husband.

Andrea: Ah ah ah yes daddy!!! ah ah ah ah give me more!!!!

My husband: (with one hand on her foot, and with the other spanking her) Ahh get what you deserve bitch ahhh.

Andrea: Oh yes! That's delicious ah ah ah ah,Does your fucking wife fuck you like that? No, does she? does she have an ass like mine? tell me.

My husband: No, you're the only one, you move delicious, not like my wife.

Andrea: Yeah hahaha only I fuck you like that, fuck your wife you have me to give you my ass whenever you want.

I was still in complete shock, my husband was fucking in front of my eyes, another one younger than me, and with a much better body than mine, and giving him cock like not even me in my best years. Seeing all this from outside I decided it was a good idea to call her, to see how she reacts, so I dialed and her phone started ringing, I could see everything from the window, although they couldn't see me, so that they couldn't hear me, I moved away from the window a little but without stopping to see what was happening inside. who would have thought that window would be of much help to me.

Andrea: (looking at the call on her phone) Ashhh is your fucking wife, now what does she want? (she answered kneeling down again in front of my husband and grabbing his cock without knowing that I was watching everything) Hello?

Me: (pretending I didn't know anything) Hi Andrea I just wanted to know how everything is going.

Andrea: Everything is going well, I'm really enjoying my work (she said to me while I could hear her mumbling a little laugh).

In the background I could hear the noise she was making when she was blowing my husband, I knew it because I was watching them from the window, the bitch didn't stop sucking my husband's dick even when I was on the phone talking to her.

Me: (again pretending to be naive I asked) What is that you hear in the background, huh?

Andrea: (laughing quietly she answered) What's going on is that I have a lollipop and I was sucking it. I have to hang up now, I'm a little busy (and the whore hung up on me).

Yes of course very busy, but swallowing my husband's cock, she didn't want to miss a second.

Andrea: It was your fucking wife asking me about work, hahaha it would make me laugh if she knew I was fucking you, her husband she sleeps with every night, he is giving me cock like he never gave her, and with his wedding ring on my right foot, which I will not give back hahaha, the worst of it all is that he pays me for this hahaha.

What she didn't know is that I was actually watching it all, and even worse is that what she was saying was true, and I wasn't doing anything to prevent it when I could have. And instead I was just watching her.

My husband: It makes me horny that you talk about my wife like that, and you're right, I'm giving you cock like I've never done before, and it's because you're really sexy, not like her, she's all old and ugly, you have a wonderful ass and tits and beautiful feet.

Andrea: It's a good thing you like them, why don't you suck them for me.

My husband started to lick her slutty feet, with my wedding ring on it, he licked her whole body until he got to her pussy, where he stuck his tongue all over her, and she started to moan, they lasted like that for a while and then she exclaimed:

Andrea: It's my turn again to suck you again.

This slut couldn't get enough, she had already sucked him two times and one of them with me on the phone.

Suddenly she jumped on my husband's cock and started sucking it again, but now she was doing it in a desperate way, she was almost not breathing because she was sucking his cock, my husband was already too horny, his eyes were completely white, he was about to cum.

Andrea: (kneeling with that body in front of my husband, and his cock in her mouth): ah yes, yes! yeees!!! Cum on my face! Give me all your cum!!! all that stuff you don't give to your wife!!!! Give it to me in my mouth!

My husband shot his cum, and started to bathe her in cum, most of it went in her mouth, but it went all over her body, on her tits, on her ass, even on her feet. She was completely bathed in my husband's cum.

Finally, she swallowed the semen that fell into her mouth, gave my husband a last kiss on his cock, he spanked her and they went to take a shower. And then she started cleaning the house.

That day I arrived at night so as not to arouse suspicion that I had been watching everything they had done.. I arrived and knocked on the door (Andrea opened it).

Andrea: Welcome, how was work.

I knew that this was very hypocritical of her, so I didn't answer her, I just paid her and that was it.

Me: (referring to my husband and pretending to be naïve) Hey honey, where's your wedding ring?

My husband: I think I dropped it, I'll look for it later.

I noticed that Andrea's whore let out a little smirk, and only said "I have to go now, I'll be back tomorrow". Although I knew what she was really coming back to and it wasn't to clean the house.

At first I had planned to tell them that I had seen it all, since I was really pissed off, but I changed my mind and decided not to, it might sound weird, which in fact it is, but watching my husband fucking that bitch turned me on, so finally I didn't mention anything to either of them, and that day I went to bed with my husband, knowing that he had fucked a whore, a whore that I had hired myself, and on top of that I had paid her, and knowing that the next day he would do it again, and the next, and the next...

He had this whore in his hands to fuck her whenever he wanted, and I knew it, and although it bothered me a lot, it also turned me on.

And to finish with the story, the next day Andrea arrived again, ready to fuck my husband again for sure, she came with a mini skirt, that let her see almost half of her butt, and a mini blouse, where all her tits were sticking out.

She noticed how my husband drooled over her, and how I was annoyed by that, but as I had already told you, that's what that whore likes, to seduce my husband, and that made me angry, although I already knew that she was going to fuck my husband again, I decided to go to work that day and the following days leaving them alone, even knowing that this bitch was only going to fuck him.

Days later at work they called me from unknown number, where I could hear the moans of a woman and those of a man, obviously they were from my husband and those of that bitch, they believed although I did not know it, and they thought that calling me, from unregistered phone, I would not know who they were.

To this day Andrea is still my maid, and I still pay her, yes as you heard, I still pay her for fucking my husband, she thinks I don't know her, but the reality is another, on the one hand it makes me furious, but on the other it excites me.

I decided to share this story to unburden myself, soon, I will continue to tell you what happens.

Hallipo
Hallipo
12 Followers