All Comments on 'Coastal Desire'

by DCBeck

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFerover 1 year ago

HOT, and then some! I hope this is just the beginning of a story that has many more chapters about this sexy fivesome. This was an easy *****s.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Man, you have made my bisexual desire come full circle! I've wanted what you wrote for so long. It's time for me to do the real lustful thing with a friend rather than just dildo myself to pleasure. My lust for the taste of his come and my asses desire to be filled to completion has become unstoppable. Then to eat her after he's filled her is my dream desire!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved this story with all the bisexual fun. I have had so many bi encounters in threesomes and foursomes and it is the best sex one can have. This was a very enjoyable and horny story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story. Break up your paragraphs and cut away what you don't need. Keep writing.

BiParkerGuyBiParkerGuyover 1 year ago

Very entertaining story. Left me wanting more. Sounds like there could be a lot of fun ahead.

PG564EPG564Eover 1 year ago

I enjoyed the twists and turns immensely. Very erotic, well written. You have the chance to expand on what you have written to turn on a lot of other men, like me.

Hope you write more! Gave you a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I loved it my dick is throbbing now

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I had basically the same fantasy that you described in this story I wanted my brother-in-law to let me suck him until he came in my mouth and then put it in the ass but I never let happen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I rated this story a 5 hoping that encourages you to write a follow up that includes a foursome with the wife and girl friend. Hot bi sex that can withstand the pressures of life and succeed.

Sunnydaze361Sunnydaze361about 1 year ago

Great story! Can’t wait to see what happens next!

Gazo1954Gazo1954about 1 year ago

I’d like to find a gay lover I could share with my wife

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDCBeck@DCBeck
An aspiring writer who loves pushing boundaries and experimenting with writing, voracious reader, lover of nature and amateur photographer.