Coastal Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kissed him once more before I pulled back. I was near orgasm and I didn't want to do it on his stomach. He already had enough coating it. No, I wanted to cum inside him. I slid my fingers down to his anus. I glanced at him and he quickly nodded. He was ready.

"I love you." He whispered.

"I love you too." I said and then placed my cock at his opening. It was already slick in with cum and I knew it would go in. It would be easy enough. Others, Tyler being one, had already broken his ass in. It was used to cocks now. Mine was still virgin and that worried me. I quickly shoved that fear away and pushed my way inside. A loud grunt escaped him but it was quickly followed by a moan as I pushed deeper into him. I held his parted legs tight against me as I allowed my cock time to adjust to the tight confines. Once it did, I ignored the continuing pressure and began moving my hips. His moaning grew louder and louder but it was almost over. I was already near orgasm as it was but it took only a few thrusts in such a tight place for me to explode once more. He moaned and shuddered as my cum released deep inside him. Already, his pre-cum began to thicken at the head of his cock. He was ready to cum too. However, I wanted it inside me when he did. He understood that.

I quickly dismounted and laid on my back, nearly exhausted. I just had to hold on for a little longer. He smiled down at me but said nothing. His eyes said it all. I'd made him mine, and now he was going to make me his, in every way that mattered. I held my breath as he positioned his wet cock at my opening. He gripped my legs tightly, as I'd done his. Without the slightest warning, he shoved himself inside me. The pain shot through my virgin anus like a bullet, taking my breath away. I know I'd jerked too, but he held me in place as he allowed his cock to settle, giving us both time adjust. Minutes seemed to have passed and yet he hadn't made a move. He just gazed upon me, as if he were taking in the sight of my naked body, a body that was now his. He smiled before kissing my leg, and then he pulled back, keeping his head within me. Then he thrusted forward, driving it back into me, seemingly deeper this time, as if that were possible. I knew the size of his cock well enough now to know it couldn't reach that far in, but it sure as hell felt like it had. I grunted and groaned, but he kept pounding me, shoving his hard cock in and out of me. He fucked me for a few minutes longer than I'd fucked him. He certainly had more stamina than me, but he too surrendered to the inevitable and released his load. I felt his cum shoot inside me. It was hotter than I'd expected and the way it felt...well I couldn't explain it. All I can say it was as near heaven as any mortal could get.

He collapsed in exhaustion upon me and we lay there, breathing hard for what seemed a long time. We rested until we were ready to head into the kitchen for real food. But we had dessert later, cum pudding as he jokingly called it. We made love one last time before we passed out for the night. It wasn't till sunrise that I received the text that Ella was on her way home and she reminded me once again to take a peek at my gallery. She wasn't coming home alone. So, I checked, and there amongst all my cock and gay sex pictures was Ella, nude and in the arms of Summer. And in the last picture that she'd uploaded to the app...well it was a picture of Ella peering up at the camera as she ravaged Summer's pussy. But what sent tingles through my cock was that Tyler was behind her, fucking her tight little pussy, a pussy that I loved so much. It was then I began to realize just how life was going to change going forward, for both Ella and I both.

12