Coastal Strip

Story Info
A young woman has more than her eyes opened at the beach.
5.3k words
4.66
22.9k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't believe that you've not been here before," Greg said, still genuinely surprised.

"Well, I have lived a pretty sheltered life, you know," I said only half-jokingly.

"Well Valerie," Greg replied, "prepare to live unsheltered from now on. Hey! Over there looks like a good spot. What do you think?"

We were standing on a small but idyllic beach. It was popular with naturists because it was beautiful but mainly because the long drive and steep bushwalk required to reach it deterred most other people. The beach itself was a narrow coastal strip of golden sand surrounded by bush and the ocean. Because of this and its association with naturists it was known locally as the 'Coastal Strip'.

Greg had indicated a shady area under a casuarina tree where the sand and bush met. It was pretty and sheltered from any wind or prying eyes - any textile beachcombers that did show up would not notice us at all, yet we could see the breakers and had a lovely view of the headland and of the bushland behind us. A few walking tracks lead through the bush here and there.

"Yes, it's perfect!" I agreed.

"Well, then," Greg said mock-bowing, "welcome to your first nude beach. May it not be your last!"

We laughed and spread out our towels and generally set up our little site for the day.

"Now for the unveiling!" Greg said eagerly. "Strip off! I want you to go first!"

Faced with actually stripping off for the first time in a kind-of public setting, I suddenly began to feel a little self-conscious. I hesitated. Even Greg hadn't seen me naked that often, let alone strangers and I felt a little reluctant. Greg was watching me intently. I wondered why I'd been so keen on the idea.

Just then, a man appeared out of the bush strolling down one of the walking tracks that went past our site. He was an older man with greying hair, a pleasant face and a figure that was just beginning to go a little soft in the middle.

He was naked.

I hadn't seen very many naked men before. I couldn't help it, but my eyes were drawn towards his penis. Limp and unencumbered, it swayed like a sexy pendulum as he walked towards us, hypnotising me. For a soft penis, I thought, it seemed quite long.

"Oh, hi," he said stopping near our site. "I didn't realise there was anyone here," he said apologetically.

"We've just arrived," Greg explained.

"So I see," he said, meaning that we were still dressed, I supposed.

He stood there smiling and looked at both of us and me in particular. He had trimmed his pubic hair and shaved his balls in a manner that showed-off his nice long penis and scrotum in a very attractive way.

"Valerie and I were just about to strip off," Greg volunteered, maybe a little too freely, I thought, since this was the first person we had met.

"Oh, sorry if I interrupted you," he said.

"This is Valerie's first time at a nude beach," Greg continued. "She is a little nervous."

"Oh, is that so?" the man seemed interested. "Maybe it would be better if I continue my walk and leave you two in peace, then."

I don't know why, how or where it came from, but I suddenly felt a strong urge to undress: I did want to be naked. I wanted to be naked in front of others. I wanted to be naked in front of this stranger! If he walked on this might be my only chance! All of my self-conscious hesitations and second thoughts had simply vanished in an instant.

"No," I said, "it's alright, you don't need to rush off if you don't want to. It's a public beach. And, besides, we're going to strip off anyway."

To prove it, I turned to face him directly. I slipped the strap of my loose beach dress from my left shoulder and then the other strap from my right shoulder and let it fall to the sand. It formed a circle around my feet.

My breasts are small and pointy, topped with small dark brown areolae. Exposed now, my nipples were hard and raised and the little areolae crinkled: I was aroused. No doubt this was partly due to the excitement of the situation, partly due to nervousness and partly fear of what could happen. I made sure to keep my arms by my sides so that my small spikey mounds were clearly visible.

The stranger and Greg looked at me; both were wearing a broad smile. I thought I saw the stranger's long cock stir just a bit as he took in my slim body and my exposed little tits. I wondered if he had noticed the signs of my own arousal.

I was still wearing a pair of white briefs. With the two men watching me and my eyes fixed on the naked stranger, I slipped my panties down and nimbly stepped out of them.

Suddenly, I was standing completely naked in front of two men, one a total stranger who was naked and getting an erection, and to whom I had only just said hello a few minutes ago. It was very exciting.

I placed my hands on the back of my hips, feet slightly apart, in what I hoped was a confident display of my naked body. The dark triangle of my trimmed pelt of pubic hair was clearly visible.

I felt their eyes scanning my entire body, especially my pubes and my tits. Deliberately, I turned and bent over to pick up my discarded dress and panties and placed them in my beach bag that lay on the towel behind me. I felt their eyes examining my narrow ass and its secret valley. I felt empowered.

Standing up again, I smiled, "Wow! This is so exhilarating and very nice as well!"

"Well," the man replied, "you look very nice."

His cock was now about halfway hard. It was cut, long, not too thick. He was much older, yes, but still attractive.

In the meantime Greg had quickly stripped off. His cock was at ninety degrees. He didn't seem to mind. We were just three naked people chatting together.

"It feels great, doesn't it Valerie?" Greg said.

"Yes, it does," I said laughing.

I couldn't take my eyes off the older man's cock which was now quite hard. I began to wonder what it might feel like to hold a long cock like that. He must have noticed where my gaze was directed and he looked down.

"Oh, excuse me," he said, "I'd better get back to my camp. It's back this way," he indicated vaguely. "Good to see you both, though."

He turned and walked back the way he had come. He had a nice cute ass that was in shape and didn't sag.

"I told you," Greg reminded me, "you would love it!"

"And I do," I said. "He was a nice man, don't you think?"

"Yeah for sure," Greg agreed. "Most of the people here are very friendly. He was pretty well endowed, too."

"I didn't notice too much," I lied and we both burst out laughing.

We put suncream on each other and laid down on our towels to enjoy our time in warm, dappled sunlight.

Occasionally, other naked walkers would pass by on the track. Each time I turned hoping to see the stranger from earlier, but it was always someone else.

"I might go for a walk," Greg said standing up and rubbing his balls. "See what the bush is like. Interested?"

"Maybe later," I said. "I might have a little rest. Tell me what it's like."

"Ok," Greg agreed, "I won't be long."

He walked down the track and his naked ass disappeared from view. I rolled on to my tummy and rested my head on my folded arms, dozing.

I heard a track walker stroll by. I pretended to be asleep and didn't moved as they passed.

Thinking about the walkers stirred the boldness that I had felt when I was with the naked stranger. I decided to repositioned my towel. Now when I lay on my tummy, my legs would extend towards the track. When I laid down I spread my legs a little. I hoped that I would provide a titillating view for any passing track walkers.

After a little while I heard the footsteps of a walker. I heard them approach and pause nearby. That was the first time a walker had paused - was my little 'show' working? I felt a mix of excitement and mild panic.

I hoped they liked the view I was offering. My thoughts quickly became more base. I wondered if they could see my asshole or the slit of my pussy, my cunt? After a short time the footsteps headed off again and I returned to my private fantasies.

Soon there were more footsteps approaching. Another walker? Or had the last one just come back? Was it the stranger? I couldn't tell. Again they paused nearby.

I thought about this walker admiring my bum from the track and imagined what they might be thinking. Quite unexpectedly, I felt a hand caress my inner thigh and glide smoothly upwards to my naked ass cheek. The touch was light. Tentative. Cautious.

I lay still, eyes closed, holding my breath. How had they gotten so close without my realising? My initial anxiety though, soon gave way to a feeling of excitement.

They must have thought that I was asleep, I suppose, due to the lack of any evasive action on my part. The touching continued and soon became more confident. The invisible hand groped and squeezed both of my ass cheeks and then, I felt a finger deliberately run down the crack of my ass. It was electrifying. I had never been touched there before. I liked it!

After more caresses on my buttocks, I again felt the mystery fingers sliding down my ass crack, only this time they paused to tease my hole. Involuntarily, I raised my hips slightly and adjusted my legs.

The teasing fingers quickly took advantage of the improved access. They probed further and found the slit of my cunt's lips. I felt them tease me open and try to enter me slightly. I was getting wet.

The mystery hands fingered the entrance to my cunt for a few moments and then, sliding upwards, with now moistened fingers, probed the rosette of my ass hole with more intent. They entered it slightly. My excitement was intensifying exponentially. No-one had teased me like this before, ever!

Then suddenly, the touching stopped and I heard the footsteps moving quickly away. There were other footsteps approaching. It was Greg. My mystery molester must have heard him approaching. I felt slightly disappointed.

"All Ok?" he asked. I noticed that his cock was semi-hard. Was there a small whiteish droplet leaking from his penis's slit?

"Yes," I replied, "I am having a fantastic time here! How was the walk?"

"It was great," Greg replied. "You should have a wander. Lots of birds and lizards. Interesting plants."

"Many people?" I enquired.

"No," Greg replied, "I only saw one other."

We chatted a little more. His cock was more shrunken and wrinkled now.

"I think I'll have a nap," Greg said.

"Ok, sleepyhead," I laughed. "I might go exploring then."

"Ok," Greg smiled. "You'll enjoy it. Tell me what you see when you get back."

Totally naked and a little nervous, I set out on the track that lead into the deeper bushland.

The main trail was pretty narrow. It wound through the bush and was beautiful. I saw no-one. I noticed there were even smaller tracks leading off into the bush and decided to follow one.

The bush was thicker here and occasionally I came across a little clearing which might have been a place where others had set up their camp on another day.

I walked slowly and a little nervously. I went around a bend and in a small clearing I saw a younger guy, early twenties, I guessed. He was fit and naked and sitting on a log, leaning back with his arms behind him and legs spread open.

When he saw me he looked a little surprised. Maybe not many naked women wandered through here alone, I thought. He took his cock in his hand and started to stroke its length. I slowed down and watched but I didn't stop. For some reason I didn't feel attracted at all by the unsubtle display of the young man's sexuality.

I walked on. Although the bushland on the coastal strip wasn't really large, it was dense and the tracks were convoluted.

I rounded another corner. I was much nearer the sand line now, when I saw a black beach bag hanging from a branch at another small clearing. I paused and made a cautious inspection.

The stranger was turned away from me, looking out towards the sea, but I easily recognised his nice ass.

I walked towards him with my hands at my sides. Hearing my approach he turned towards me. His cock was soft. He looked pleased when he recognised me and I again felt his gaze as his eyes moved up and down my naked body.

"There you are," I said smiling as I approached and stood in front of him. "I found you!"

"Valerie!" he said. "Hello again! Yes, you found me. It is lovely to see you, and I mean all of you, again. And so soon!" A smile spread across his face.

I smiled back and turned around in a slow pirouette so he could see my nakedness once more. I stopped, facing him. I noticed that his cock was bouncing up by itself.

"I thought that I might be too old for you," he said.

"No," I replied looking into his eyes. "I was attracted to you immediately. I think there is something about... older men."

"Good," he smiled, "because I know there is something about younger women. How old are you, Valerie?"

"Twenty-five," I replied.

"Lovely. Where is your friend?"

"He is back at our site, sleeping," I stated.

"I must say that I do love your perky little tits, Valerie. Come here. Give them to me. Let me feel them."

I hesitated, then I stepped forward and confidently offered my body to him. His hands reached out and smothered the small, soft mounds. My nipples tingled as he moved his hands over them. I felt a tingling deep in my pelvis.

He began to flick my pointy nipples with his finger tips. It was a little painful but so arousing. He moved beside me and started to firmly squeeze the meat of my little boobies. He pinched and twisted my nipples hard then leaned over and started to suck and bite them.

I had never had my teats teased like this before and I was getting carried away by the thrill of it. His cock must have fully hardened because I felt its warm soft head brushing against my hip. His hand slid down to find my hairy mound. It moulded to its shape and explored the folds of my pussy and rubbed my clit.

"Oh they are very nice," he said, releasing my nipples from his hungry mouth. I didn't want him to stop, but I did want to experience whatever came next.

He held my face in his hands and kissed me sweetly. His tongue thrust forward and began moving in and out playfully. It was as if his tongue was fucking my mouth. He pressed his long, hard cock flat against my belly.

I reached under it and found his smooth ball sac. He sighed while kissing me and moved his hips back a little to make enough space for me to feel the full length of his cock's long shaft in my hands.

Oh god! His cock felt so hard and so long! I used two hands on his shaft and lightly teased and squeezed his soft warm glans. He kissed me harder and deeper: I took it as a sign of approval for what I was doing.

I cupped his balls in one hand and pulled his dick with the other. He stopped kissing me. A hand brushed my ass cheek and squeezed it.

"Valerie," he said softly, "get on your knees."

I sank to the ground instantly. His long hard shaft was inches from my face. A dribble of pre-cum leaked from its piss slit. From the corner of my eye I saw someone was watching us. Another man, much older, a track walker had stopped to enjoy the show.

My stranger didn't seem to mind. In fact, I think he adjusted his position so that the voyeur would have a better view! The watcher's cock was hard, too, and he stroked it slowly.

The stranger leaned into me and holding his cock in one hand rubbed his pre-cum all over my face. Then he tapped its soft cock's head along my lips.

Instinctively I knew what he wanted. I opened my lips and took just the head of his beautiful cock into my mouth. I let my lips wrap around its soft warmness and with my tongue I licked and probed it and felt the hardness within. His pre-cum leaked into my mouth and tasted so sweet.

The watcher had moved closer for a better view. It was a new experience for me but I found it very arousing to be watched by one unknown man while giving oral pleasure to a another whom I had only met a few hours before!

I continued to gently suck and play with the stranger's glans with my tongue and lips. I felt him place his hands on the back of my head and lean forward. His cock slid easily into my mouth without any resistance. I couldn't believe that I was doing this and loving it so much.

He started moving his cock in and out of my mouth, slowly at first, each thrust going a little deeper. He gently increased the tempo and his cock began to fuck my mouth hole more forcefully. His hands pushed my head towards him in rhythm with his inward cock thrusts.

I was sure that the watcher could see the stranger's cock sliding between my lips; I hoped he could see the good fucking that the stranger was giving my mouth.

The stranger slipped his cock out and offered me his balls. Oh, yes! I sucked on his tight sac feeling the pebbles within. I licked down under and behind his balls to his ass hole and slid my tongue along the smooth seam of his nut sac.

The watcher was very close to us now. He was quite a bit older than the stranger, not very attractive nor very fit. He had a big belly and his body was quite hairy and sweaty. His cock was thick but not as long as the stranger's and it protruded from a pungent nest of tangled ungroomed pubic hair.

"Oh, yeah," he said, "just like that, darling."

The stranger smiled.

"Valerie is one excellent cock sucker, mate," the stranger said, as once again he fucked my mouth with his long shaft, his hands holding my head in position. "Would you like to try her mouth?"

"I don't mind if I do," said the watcher, "if that's Ok with everyone."

"Yes," said the stranger, "I'd enjoy seeing Valerie suck your cock very much."

The stranger withdrew his cock. A thick strand of pre-cum dangled between its head and my lips.

They changed positions. The much thicker, shorter and hairier cock of the watcher was soon only inches from me. Sticky with pre-cum it, too, was rubbed all over my face then pressed quickly between my lips. The thickness of it filled my mouth. It was very hard.

He placed his hands at the back of my head just as the stranger had done and began to fuck my mouth, only much more vigorously.

"Oh, fuck yeah," the watcher said.

I let him thrust in without resistance but I sucked on the thick stick of his meaty cock with each outward movement. Instinctively, I moved my hand and began to play with his hairy ball sac which at that moment was not too tight. Through his thick pubic pelt I felt his nuts as he fucked my mouth ever harder and more determined.

"That looks really nice," the stranger said. "You are one special lady, Valerie."

The watcher's balls had risen. He was getting close to cumming.

"Does she swallow?" he asked.

"Oh, yes," the stranger replied. "Valerie will drink every drop of cum that you can give her."

"Great!" the watcher gasped. He began thrusting faster and soon I felt his body go rigid. My face was buried in his fat belly. His thick, meaty cock filled my mouth. The pungent man-scent of his pubic hair filled my nostrils.

Then his stiff thick cock throbbed and convulsed and all at once released its load of milky seed onto the back of my tongue and down my throat. He groaned loudly.

I kept my mouth closed tight around the full length of the watcher's cock until its eruption slowly subsided. The last dribbles of his cum slowly drained down my throat and into my tummy.

As he slowly withdrew, I took his sticky member in my hand and rubbed it over my face again. I licked his shaft and then tongued his piss slit. I gently kissed his soft glans while I looked the stranger in the eye. He was smiling broadly; he was stroking his fully erect cock. I hoped he was proud of me and that I had turned him on.

"Fuck," the watcher gasped, "that was fantastic! Thanks. I haven't cum so hard or so much in ages! I hope we can meet again soon."

He walked off satisfied, leaving the stranger and me alone.

12