Coastal Strip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Valerie," he said as he helped me to my feet, "that was very erotic and very exciting for me. Let me see if it excited you, as well."

He leaned forward and placing his hand between my legs quickly found the opening to my vagina. First his middle finger, then his index finger were thrust firmly inside my cunt hole. I was so wet I took them both easily.

He finger fucked me hard several times and smiled.

"Oh, yes, Valerie," he smiled with his fingers stuck deep inside my cunt, "you did enjoy it, didn't you?"

"Yes," I said, "I did. It was amazing. So exciting! I've never done anything like that before. Your cocks are so different. I feel so hot and wild. But, I'd better be getting back, though."

"Not yet. Soon. Be a good girl and lay on the towel for me," the stranger asked.

I did as he requested.

"Roll over and raise your hips," he said.

I did so. I knew that my ass hole and cunt were on open display to him now. It was an exciting thought. I had never been so exposed to a man before, let alone a complete stranger! It turned me on so much!

He reached for his phone.

"I would like a few pictures of your nakedness," he said. "Do you mind?"

"No, of course not," I replied, pleased. "It excites me! I love the thought of you looking at them later!"

The stranger then moved my knees further apart and kneeled into the space created between my legs. He three-fingered my cunt a few times to open my sticky hole up. Then he photographed my raised ass and all of my exposed sex.

I felt his long hard cock rest in the crack of my ass. He took his cock in his hand and rubbed the head down the valley between my ass cheeks. I felt it press into the slit of my cunt.

Then, in one smooth movement it glided forcefully and completely inside the wet tube of my cunt. Oh, god! I felt his balls press against my body. I gasped. I could feel every inch of his long cock inside me. He held it there, deep in my cunt, for a while without moving, and then slowly, the stranger began to make love to me, he began to fuck me.

The full length of his long cock was soon thrusting in and out and it felt great. He increased the speed of his fucks. I reached under to tease my clit and feel his long sticky shaft as it pumped harder into my hole.

The stranger leaned forward and picked something up from the ground. He kept the fucking rhythm constant. I rubbed my clit.

"You need some oil," he explained. "I don't want you to be sunburned."

I felt a squirt of oil along the crack of my ass. The stranger continued to pummel my cunt as his hands worked the oil over my butt cheeks. He squeezed more oil into my crack and began to work it into my ass hole with his finger.

Soon he was finger fucking my ass hole as he cock-fucked my cunt hole.

"Does that feel good, Valerie?" he enquired pumping both of my holes in a rhythm.

"Oh my god, yes!" I gasped.

His first finger was joined by a second. I knew my ass hole was relaxing, opening for him like a flower. I felt him filling both my holes at once. I had never been so turned on in my life!

I could tell his balls were riding high. He was getting close. He pulled his fingers from my ass and gave them to me to smell and suck. I did so hungrily.

He withdrew his cock from my slick cunt and placed the head firmly against my now well loosened and gaping ass hole. Gently he eased the head of his cock into the well-oiled opening.

Gradually, relaxing, I was able to take more of him inside me and he was soon able to slowly fuck me in my ass with his cock. As I yielded more to his probing, he pulled my hips towards him so that I could take yet more of his cock inside my ass. Then, synchronising his thrusts with his hip pulls he began to fuck me faster and harder.

My ass was virgin and tight and he was older. I knew he wouldnt last long. I felt two particularly long, deep thrusts. He pulled my hips hard against his body and held his cock deep in my ass. With his cock buried so deep, my muscles tensed around it ever so slightly. Immediately it began to throb and shoot. He moaned deliciously. I felt the hot jets of his cum firing inside me. His cock throbbed uncontrollably as he emptied the hot sticky contents of his balls into my ass hole.

I screamed in pleasure as every pulse of his exploding cock in my tight ass felt like an earthquake. I wanted to drain him dry. His cum leaked out from the seal my hole formed around the base of his long dick. It trickled down my perineum and into my still gaping cunt hole.

The sensations of his climax set me off and soon I could feel waves of contractions pulsing deep inside my cunt. I quivered. I think I squirted from my empty cunt hole. I had never had a climax so deep and satisfying before.

The stranger stayed plugged in my ass for a few minutes until his cock slowly went limp. He was breathing heavily taking in the sight. He withhdrew it slowly letting it dabble tenderly in the valley of my ass crack. His cum leaked freely from my gaping ass hole.

"Valerie," he gasped, "that was extraordinary."

I said nothing as I turned towards him, smiling. I took hold of his sticky, detumescing cock and hungrily licked it clean of his cum and my own juices.

He kissed me deeply.

"Are you happy?" he asked.

"Oh, yes!" I replied, "very happy. I have never been loved like this before."

"That is good," he said smiling. "Next time I will fuck your ass while you are on your back. Would you like that?"

"It sounds incredible," I gasped at the erotic images that sprang up in my mind.

"It will be," he replied. "I look forward to it as well. It will allow me much better access to your cunt and titties while I am fucking you. And I really want to see your face while I ass fuck you, Valerie. You will love it, too."

"What about the old man?" he asked. "Did you enjoy his cock in your mouth and drinking his cum, too?"

"You know I did!" I laughed. "It was so hot. It excited me so much. His cock is so different to yours. And... you were watching."

"Good," he smiled, "there will be many more cocks for you in the future. And cunts too. I think that fucking women would excite you too."

I agreed and smiled in anticipation. Then he reached for his water bottle and taking a towel tenderly cleaned my face, cunt and ass, so that I was once again 'presentable'.

He gave me his phone. "Enter your contact details," he said. "I will be in touch."

I did so.

"Look," he said smiling, handing his phone back to me once more.

There were a dozen pictures or so of our love making. My ass hole and cunt were shown in close detail. There were some with the stranger's cock in my cunt and in my ass hole. One I particularly liked showed the stranger's long hard cock nestled in the crack of my spread ass.

"Wow," I said, "they are so hot!"

"Yes," he smiled, "they are indeed. I will send you some later, if you like. I will show them to some other discreet people I know as well. I would like you to meet them. Now go back to your friend and enjoy the rest of your day."

He kissed me and I left.

I arrived back at camp. Greg was there. His cock was hard, obviously he had been having a good wank while I was away.

"Oh, Valerie, hey, hi," he said, "you're back! How was it?"

"It was fantastic, Greg," I said grinning. "I love exploring here."

"I told you that you'd like it," he said.

"Yes, you did," I responded, "and you were so right."

I looked at his still hard cock. It was not as long as the stranger's nor as thick as the watcher's. I couldn't help it but I started to feel aroused again. Probably, I was still on a high from all the fucking and sucking that I had experienced during my exploration trip.

I walked over to Greg and stood astride his body.

"You look good," I said, "can I help with that?"

I sat down on him and with my hand I manoeuvred his hard erection so that it penetrated my still wet cunt slit.

"Whoa!" Greg exclaimed. "Valerie, what has gotten into you?"

"Your cock, for one thing," I said laughing as I started riding his manhood cowgirl.

Greg wasn't a long fuck but he was nice. I shoved down hard taking his full length. He soon shot his load into my well-used cunt. It was enjoyable but I didn't climax. We sat joined like that for a little while until I rolled off him and lay beside him.

"This has been one of the best days of my life, Greg," I confided. "Promise me you will bring me here lots more."

"Sure," he replied, tousling my hair. "Let's go for a swim."

We stood up and walked naked, holding hands, down towards the breakers. All the way I could feel Greg's fresh cum-cream leaking from my pussy. I discreetly dabbed some on my finger and tasted its mild salty flavour. Life was good! I couldn't wait to hear from my stranger.

12