Cobalt Fox and Splendor

Story Info
Non-stop sleepy BBW super heroine action!
15.9k words
0
1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cobalt Fox

Lord Magus sat. His hands put together with his thumbs pressed hard against his chin. His 10,000 dollar, custom made, black-smoke grey William Fioravanti suit did nothing for his 6"10 muscle bound frame but make him look even more sinister and frightening while he was seated in his throne-like dark crimson chair.

"He's going to kill me..."

Dr. Black thought to himself while standing and looking at the monitor. The very presence of Magus sitting behind him felt like a weight around his soul.

"I promised him that Foxy be unconscious, and strapped face-down on a gurney by now.. and.."

The Doctor looked up into the 82 inch HD screen overhead, and it wasn't transmitting an image of The Cobalt Fox lying unconscious on the floor in real time. Besides the heavy gloom from the mammoth monitor the two men were staring into, awaiting their target to appear on it for over an hour, the room was as dark as Dr. Black felt. The small, mousey man turn to Magus to say something, though he didn't know what.

"Don't worry, she'll show anytime now...."

maybe?

"Wow, I'm sorry Lord Magus. Looks like the nearly 5 million dollars you invested into my elaborate trap to capture Cobalt Fox has failed..."

perhaps?

No words came out when he slowly turned to look at Magus. Dr. Black only stared into Magus's dark, blue eyes that were set deep into his strikingly nordic face. Eyes that said

"...I'm going to kill you..."

all to clearly.

Then with a quick jerk, Magus lurched forward. His eyes now open wide with a sudden and predatory hunger. Dr. black coiled back and tensed up for a blow that didn't come. He looked upon the massive, now standing man to see that his ravenous eyes were fixed on the screen. He turned to see, at last, his mark was slowly creeping through the door of the bayside warehouse. Usually, the sight of The Cobalt Fox in her shiny cobalt blue thong bikini, black utility belt, boots, and tiny black eye-mask didn't make him feel like the end of the world had just been called off.

"You saved my life tonight, Foxy."

Dr. Black thought to himself.

"And now I get to reward you with an ass-load of pain.."

The stealthy heroine more glided than walked across the chipped concrete floor of the huge and poorly lit warehouse, with only a few creaking, swaying lights 40 feet above her to guide her path, the voluptuous champion of the moved with great apprehension, as if she knew this was a trap. Perhaps she did. From His and Dr. Black's location, a room inside the same warehouse, Lord Magus pressed a button on a remote in his hand. Slowly zooming the high powered camera hidden in the warehouse's ceiling to make her sizable and shapely ass and thighs take up the entire 82 inch screen.

"My guess is..."

the boom of Lord Magus's voice caused Dr. Black to jolt a bit.

"Her and the rest of those heroines...."

Magus paused for a few seconds in order to move the camera onto cobalt's ample breast as the heroine spun around to see where that slight noise had come from. Her bountiful chest barely held in by her bikini top's tightness, her nipples and areola barely covered by it.

"....friendly.. is to throw us 'bad guys' off our game."

the camera slowly lowers to zoom in on Cobalt's curvy yet strong bbw body. Huge E cup breast. Thick full ass. Long blonde hair. The beauty was in her late twenties or early thirties, and was a bbw lovers dream come true.

"If you see something like this wonderfully thick woman, dressed like a space-age hooker rushing at you, you quickly forget that you're robbing a bank. Or trying to extort the government for millions of dollars..."

"Yes.. she is a sexy..."

Dr. Black started to say

"How much longer?"

Magus said, cutting the Doctor off before he could finish his thought.

Magus had no time for Black's opinion of her.

"Ahhh... all we have to do now is wait for her to walk under the special light i set up."

Dr. Black replied.

"Good... Good.. I want to watch the Cobalt Fox fry for a bit before she goes down.."

Cobalt continued her investigation of the warehouse. The two men watch from the dark room like sports fans from premium box seats.

"that's it, Cobalt.."

Dr. black said under his breath.

"just a little more to the left..and... NOW!"

The Doctor pulled out a small, black metal device from his lab coat pocket. his short, stubby index finger pressed a red button that was positioned right below a black nob that is numbered 1 through 10. Then, Seamlessly on the other side of the screen, The Cobalt Fox's body jerked and all at once went stiff as a wooden paddle. The duel attack from the sonic blasters from the speakers hidden in all four of the warehouse corners and the intense energy ray streaming out of the light beam directly above her caused the heroine to lock up and slightly jiggle with a mind-numbing pain. Magus smiles as he watched one of his archenemy suffering. Her ass, hips, and thighs quivered along with her breast.

"turn it up.."

Magus commanded the Doctor. The Doctor gladly turned the black nob from 1 to 3. Cobalt's eyes widen as the pain thrusted itself up her spine and into her head. Her ears rung loudly with the sound of her own silent screams. Her mouth went from being tightly closed to open in an expression of agony and panic.

"again.."

ordered Magus coldly.

3 to 7. The Fox looked as though she was going to explode from the pain. Her body a virtual blur of convulsions. Her eyes rolled as far as they could go into the back of her head. The men smiled and laughed as the tortured heroines ordeal continued until...

"okay.. let her drop.."

Lord Magus ordered.

The Doctor lifted his finger from the button. The two villains watched with great enjoyment as The Cobalt Fox dropped to the ground with a thud that sounded like someone dropping a heavy weight onto a soft bed. Cobalt's eyes rolled for a moment under their closed lids. The heroine moaned for only a second while her thick legs bent at the knee and fell spread open. Her body covered in sweat as if she just ran a 10k race in a matter of minutes. Her arms stretched out over her head, her body motionless. The attack leaving her unconscious, captured, and defeated.

"WE DID IT!!!!"

Dr. Black yelled out in true elation, Pumping his fist up and down in a show of sadistic victory.

"THE COBALT FOX IS OURS!"

Lord Magus

Nobody promised Lori Mathews that being a reporter by day and super-heroine by night would be easy. In fact, nobody had promised her anything about being a super-heroine, because nobody had asked her to do it. Being The Cobalt Fox was something she had decided to do on her own. Sometimes when she found herself in a real jam, she wondered why she started doing it at all. This was one of those times.

"Wake up Fox, you've slept enough, for now."

She'd recognize that deep resonant malicious voice as she stirred wake.

"Magus.."

She said as she pulled against her bounds. She was facedown on a table with her body stretched out completely, her wrists tightly bound in leather shackles above her head. Her ankles were tightly bound in leather shackles below. She felt a wide leather belt across her lower back right above her ass that ran under the table to hold her in place. She felt her breast dangling freely from two openings in the table top. Around her buttock she felt something elastic trenching down into her ass and around her hips.

Unsophisticated giggling arose from behind her. She'd recognized that horrible voice as well.

"Dr. Black."

Cobalt Fox said with distain. She knew the sight of her ample ass twisting from side to side as she fought to free herself was making his micro-penis as hard as it was able to get.

"Struggle all you want to get free, Foxy.."

Dr. Black said

"But it's pointless. You're ours. Not that I'm not enjoying watching you try."

Dr. Black said in laughter that was amplified by Magus's laughter joining in.

"So the two of you have finally teamed up to take me down I see."

Said The Cobalt Fox.

On the outside she was as cool as a Century City night in October, but inside her mind was panicked and racing.

"Shit! They got me right where they want me. I'm helpless!"

She thought to herself. Her body ached and her head throbbed. Whatever they used to put her out was nasty and effective.

"I wouldn't call what is happening between Dr. Black and myself a team-up, Fox..."

Cobalt Fox's blood ran cold as Magus rubbed his large palm across her still wiggling ass cheeks. The villain then lifted up the elastic band fitted across the center of her buttocks up fully, and let it free. The rubber band snapped down on her rear end with a loud rigid CRACK! Her ass and hips went from twisting side to side in an effort to escape to bouncing wildly up and down in an exhibition of pain. In the five years of being a vigilante, Lori had found herself captured by the bad guys more than once. Her ass cheeks had been caned, spanked, used, and even electrified. But this....THIS was a whole new level of sadistic pain Magus was using on her. Her eyes closed tight as she fought the urge to scream out in agony.

"I'd call it a successful business arrangement."

Magus finished his statement just as Cobalt Fox's eyes were starting to open back up to see Dr. Black standing in front of her. His face grinning cruelly as he bent down under the table. She felt the familiar stickiness of electro pads being placed on the sides of her breast. Dr. Black stood back up, but not before groping her helpless tits. Then walked back behind her. She felt the doctor's small hands spread her ass cheeks open. The Fox twisted again with renewed fury as she felt him pop a small lubricated oval shaped piece of metal into her asshole. Once her ass cheeks were allowed to close, she felt that there was a wire leading out of it into god knows what. She lost that renew fury once Magus pull the elastic band up and released it again, and again, her ass and hips bounced up and down in complete agony. Cobalt Fox buried her face down into the top of the table to try and hide her eyes, which were growing red and wet. Magus forced his hand under her chin and lifted it up, forcing her to look up at him.

"That all you got?"

Said the heroine. Unable to stop the tears from streaming down her face.

"Luckily for you I'm not trying to actually brake any of your beautiful skin open. Just want to repay some of the pain you've caused me over the years with pain. You'd fetch a lower price if I put you on the auction block with cuts and scrapes."

Magus said while tilting the heroines weaken head side to side to get a better look at her.

"So I'm to be sold then? Wouldn't be the first time..."

The Fox said weakly but defiantly.

"But this time will be the last.."

Magus said, letting the heroine's face free to drop back to the table.

"Put her out, Black."

Magus ordered the Doctor. Dr. Black cruelly smiled and pressed a yellow button on the chrome silver box in the palm of his other hand. The wires that were leading from the electro pads on the sides of the Fox's breast and the wire that was coming from between her ass cheeks were attached to it. With a sudden buzzing sound the Cobalt Fox's body jerked up once, and then became completely motionless, The blast of energy from the box sending her back into unconsciousness.

SPLENDOR

SPLENDOR was exhausted. The last of her energy ran out just as she started to hear the hissing of gas. The combination of fighting wave after wave of henchmen, using all her agility and strength to escape death trap after death trap, and using all her mental vigor to resist a series of brainwashing attempts on her had left her with zero in the tank. She was defeated, and she knew it.

The back of her right hand pressed against her forehead. She swooned like a spinning top that was losing its centrifugal force and was on its way to falling over. All she could do was fall backwards to the ground with a moan as the vented hoses in the floorboards cranked out volumes of vaporized sleep.

SPLENDOR's eyes fluttered again as the sound of a record needle hitting vinyl came over the wall mounted speaker. Her head slowly tilted back and forth as John Philip Sousa's STARS AND STRIPES FOREVER began to play loudly through the speaker box.

"Do you like the bedtime music I picked out for you SPLENDOR?"

Mr. Smoke's voice said through the speaker. His tone gloating. His voice sounded distorted over the music.

"Thank you so very much for doing exactly what I planned for you to do..."

The crashing of cymbals and horn blast were whirling and twisting in her brain.

"You decided to fight your way to this room for hours. I knew you'd be SPENT by the time you got here!"

Mr. Smoke said with glee.

The mixture of gas and exhaustion had left her mind in an expanding black void. A few fading colors popped in and just as quickly dissolved with each new sound from the music or Mr. Smoke's voice, both of which only sounded like sonic slush at this point in her sedation. The beautiful and patriotic BBW super-heroine's American flag bikini covered body laid unmoving with its eyes closed in a preverbal bath of red, white, and blue knockout gas.

"Oh, and I made the knockout gas the same colors as that flag you love so much, just to add insult to injury. Even though you can't see it in your current state, trust me, it's as patriotic as you are pathetic!"

laughed Mr. Smoke into the microphone.

"Goodnight SPLENDOR, you're FINISHED!"

Said Mr. Smoke in triumph as the defeated Heroine slipped fully into unconsciousness.

Mr. Smoke waited a few more minutes before turning on the suction vents in the knockout gas room that was specifically designed for this part of his trap. He knew SPLENDOR was toast, but he just liked the idea of having complete power over her sexy thick body. She'd be there sucking down the gas as long as he wanted her to be. Months of planning and retrofitting this old down-town abandoned building had paid off. SPLENDOR fell for it. Hook, line and sinker. Spread a false rumor that the missing Cobalt Fox was being held here to various criminals in the city's underworld, and wait. Before too long SPLENDOR had beaten the false information out of some low-level villain and she came to the rescue.

The powerful suction vents came on with a loud CLAIN! A sound loud enough that it would have startled a room full of people. SPLENDOR didn't even slightly twitch a muscle. Within a minute. The powerful suction vents had fully aspirated the room of all the knockout gas. The music abruptly stopped playing and the large mechanical door that had dropped down behind SPLENDOR went she walked into it during her doomed rescue attempt of the Cobalt Fox opened. The smiling Mr. Smoke and two of his henchmen that had been spared SPLENDOR's wrath in order to wheel in a gurney with him at this point in his plan walked in with him to collect the deeply sedated heroine. The Polynesian-American woman was sprawled out on the floor. Her legs spread open with the left leg bent at the knee. Her arms stretched over her head. Her shiny American Flag bikini, white utility belt, and white thigh high boots were a perfect and erotic contrast to her dark brown skin and Her long, jet black curly hair. Smoke got on his belly between SPLENDOR's legs and placed his chin on her pussy. He looked up at the mounts of her breast before reaching his hands up to grip her tits at their base. He then gently shook them from side to side.

"Are you impressed that I designed a whole building around capturing you, SPLENDOR?"

Mr. Smoke said to the unconscious woman. He was dressed in his usual dark grey spandex bodysuit with matching full-head see-through hood. This was perfect for getting away into the Smoke or gas he would create during his crimes. It had saved him from being captured by law enforcement and heroines alike many times. His henchmen all wore the same outfit to cause even more confusion.

"Each floor designed with a different perilous situation, in order to make you think you were on the right track.."

Mr. Smoke then started to jiggle SPLENDOR's breast up and down in his palms before continuing to explain the trap she had fallen into.

"First the henchmen, then the death traps, the brain washing, and then finally...."

Mr. Smoke stopped fondling the bbw heroine's E cup breast. He grabbed her bikini top and pull the fabric covering her tits to their sides, allowing her giant breasts to flop out before flicking her nipples with enough enthusiasm to make them grow hard.

"Nite-nite! Too worn out to do anything else but succumb to my gas!"

Mr. Smoke got on his hands and knees and crawled over the top of the Heroine. His stiff, dark grey spandex covered cock was only inches above her defeated womanhood. He lifted SPLENDOR's right eyelid open and then switched over to the left one to examine just how deep into unconsciousness his gas had put her. Her eyes were completely rolled back into their sockets. Mr. Smoke looked back at his henchmen with a smile on his face from under his hood.

"Wonderful news gentleman! I left her ass in here so long the gas put her into a mini-coma! She'll be out for almost 24 hours!"

The henchmen laughed at SPLENDOR's humiliation.

"Okay get her loaded up for transport. I got a call to make."

Said Mr. Smoke. He swiped his palm across the heroines breast with just enough force to make them jiggle before standing up and walking out of the room. The two henchmen wheeled the gurney next to the sedated bbw beauty and press levers on the front and back of it in unison to lower it down. They straighten her body out, lifted the heroine up from her knees and around her waist to put her sleeping form on top of the padded gurney, face up. Her breast bounced as they returned the gurney to its normal height.

"Say..."

Said one of the henchmen as they started to strap the heroine down.

"Where did the S man get all this money to pull this off? I don't remember him pulling a lick this big."

"He didn't pay for any of this..."

Said his partner while helping him with the last of the straps.

"Magus did."

Mr. Smoke

"Well?..."

Magus's voice had always made Mr. Smoke jump a little bit out of is dark grey spandex bodysuit every time he heard it, even over the cellphone, Mr. Smoke felt like Magus's voice was coming from behind him and that Magus was getting ready to snap his neck.

"SPLENDOR is captured and sedated Lord Magus. We are packing her up for transport now."

If Mr. Smoke's answer to Magus's question was anything different from the one he gave, Magus WOULD snap his neck.

"Good, Smoke. Glad my financial investment in you and Dr. Black paid off..."

Magus's statement made Mr. Smoke smile from under his spandex face hood.

"For both your sakes..."

Smokes smile disappeared as Magus's menacing tone returned to remind Smoke that Dr. Black and himself were still on a life and death trial basis. Their perfect execution of Magus's plan being the deciding factor.

"So Cobalt Fox is captured as well?"

Mr. Smoke inquired, the smile returned to his face.

"Black, you pulled it off, you son of a bitch!"

Smoke thought to himself.

"Oh yes. MY plan worked perfectly. Cobalt Fox and SPLENDOR have been completely neutralized. Century City is mine."

"Don't you mean ours?" Mr. Smoke wanted to say, but he knew better.

"What about other heroines? I'm sure the likes of NightWoman or Red Bolt won't let the disappearance..."

"I'm aware that capturing The Fox and SPLENDOR will come with challenges, Smoke. And I am prepared for those challenges."

Magus said in a warning tone, letting Mr. Smoke know his question was annoying, and it be best if Smoke changed the subject.

"Of course Lord Magus. I will have SPLENDOR delivered to the drop off point with in the hour..."