Cobalt Fox and Splendor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Magus hung up on the other line without another word. Mr. Smoke pressed on the small cellular device that was hidden in his ear under his hood and walked out of the room and entered into the building's hall towards the back door exit. His henchmen were already hard at work removing the traps and evidence of what the building was retrofitted for now that all of the work had done its job. It would be easier just to blow that building up, but also alert the authorities, and other heroines, into discovering what it was used for.

Smoke walked out of the back door of the building into the late night air of Century City. He wanted to pull his face hood off to breathe in some fresh air, but fought the urge. He smirked as he saw his two right-hand Henchman getting ready to load up the gurney carrying SPLENDOR's beautiful BBW body into the back of a black Cargo van. Smoke walked up next to the gurney and looked down at his captive with his hands on his hips. Her eyes were closed. SPLENDOR still had her American flag styled bikini on. Her voluptuous and busty figure was bound firmly down to the gurney with a series of five black straps that held her arms tightly to her sides and her legs closed. The straps started just above her breast with the second just under them, making the unconscious woman's tits pop up. The third was across her soft, bare belly, the fourth strap was across her ample thick thighs, with the fifth strap across her still white booted shins.

"Looks like this is goodbye, SPLENDOR.."

Said Mr. Smoke to the insensible heroine as he brushed her arm with the backside of his knuckles. Her dark skin felt so soft and luxurious through his spandex covered hands.

"I was hoping to get some quality time with your awesome body, but the clock is ticking and you got a plane to catch.."

Mr. Smoke said while gripping the heroine's tits and gently shaking them. He then bent low and lifted the spandex face hood up just enough to expose his mouth. He kissed the soft flesh of SPLENDOR's belly before pulling his hood back in place.

"Get her to the site..."

Mr. Smoke ordered the two henchmen before going back into the building to oversee its deconstruction. The gurney was lifted into the van and locked into place. One henchman closed the vans cargo doors and the other ran to jump into the drivers seat, the other joined him on the passenger side. The henchmen closed the vans doors, and the engine started with a roar. The vehicle then was put into drive, pulled out of the building's alleyway, and drove towards Magus's private airstrip thirty minutes away.

Dr. Black

SPLENDOR's eyes fluttered open and close weakly at first. Her head tilted back and forth as her immune system fought the effects of Mr. Smoke's knockout gas. For years now she had been micro-dosing herself with vaporizers, aerosols, atomizers, nebulizers and sprays that were laced with different powerful and potent sedatives. She had spend many nights in self induced tranquilized slumber, a tactic she learned in her time with the CIA as a field operative, in order to built up a tolerance to anything the enemy may use on her, if she was ever captured. It was a practice that had paid off. Mr. Smoke had excitedly pronounced that her long exposure to his patriot gas would leave her in a state of unconsciousness for nearly 24 hours. But now her eyes had completely open and she had regained full consciousness after only six.

SPLENDOR took a moment to assess her condition and situation.

She was captured and bound to a gurney:

the entire lead on the whereabouts of the Cobalt Fox was nothing more than a complex and clever ruse set up by Mr. Smoke to capture her, and it had worked. But it was also far too sophisticated and expensive for Mr. Smoke to have executed on his own. So who would have that amount of criminal refinement and ill-gotten affluence?

"Magus."

The heroine thought to herself.

The space she was in was dark and tilting side to side ever-so slightly and she could hear the low rumbling of large engines:

She was on a plane.

With her extensive military training, SPLENDOR AKA Leilani Lona suspected she was on an older military cargo plane. probably a C-23 Sherpa that had been converted to run quiet. Further evidence of Magus's involvement. She could hear the voices of two crew personnel coming from the cockpit of the aircraft, communicating with their ground control in preparation for landing.

Her night vision had adjusted just in time for her to turn her head to the left, and see the Cobalt Fox bound on a similar gurney. SPLENDOR had found her friend, just not under the circumstances she would have hoped for. Fox's bikini and utility belt had been removed, leaving her bound in just her boots, mask, and gloves. The All-American heroine noticed that the side of The Fox's breast had a translucent film outline left over from an electro-pad that had been placed on it, and it was a forgone conclusion that her other breast had a matching mark. Whomever had captured her had also put Cobalt Fox through the wringer. A third sign that had Magus written all over it.

The unconscious Fox was starting to stir. Her face turned towards SPLENDOR AS her eyes started rolling underneath their lids. She wore the expression of someone that had one hell of a headache. SPLENDOR kept eye contact with her ally so she would be the first person Cobalt would see. The Cobalt Fox's eyes slightly opened and Leilani gently, quietly, shushed her.

"SPLENDOR?"

Cobalt Fox mouthed silently in confusion through the haze of semiconsciousness.

"Pretend to still be out. They have us being transported by plane and its landing. We'll make our move when they unstrap us."

SPLENDOR whispered to the Fox in a voice so low she wasn't even sure the Fox heard her. The Cobalt Fox turn her head up, swallowed hard, closed her eyes, and nodded yes. Signaling that she had understood SPLENDOR's directions, even if she hadn't heard her words. SPLENDOR followed suit and returned her head to the same position it was in when she was still under the effects of the knockout gas.

The Cargo plane touched down on the runway of Magus's private airport with a rough jostle, causing both voluptuous super-heroine's ample breasts, bellies, and thighs to bounce and jiggle. The aircraft came to a complete stop and the engines were cut off. The Heroines continued their stratagem of feigned sleep as the sounds of hydraulic's from the planes cargo door lowering, and the scrape of the metal ramp hitting on the landing strips asphalt, was replaced by the foot falls of four unseen henchmen that had come aboard the back of the aircraft to collect them.

Their gurneys were unlocked from the fittings in the floor of the plane. Magus's men wheeled the two heroines down the planes ramp, their beautiful soft and curvy bodies wobbled from under the confines of the black straps that held them in place.

The contrast between the planes warm cargo bay and the nights chilled air caused the heroines nearly bare skin to ripple with goosebumps. Their nipples involuntarily hardened as their gurneys were pushed into a hanger bay. Inside the hangers lit open space Dr. Black stood next to a black transport van, its side door open and waiting for its shipment to be loaded. Dr. Black rubbed his black rubber gloved hands together as he watched to two neutralized heroines being wheeled towards him and the waiting van with delight.

"Why, hello SPLENDOR!"

The psychopathic physician said to the beautiful curvaceous woman. He reached down and gently pinched her left nipple through her American flag bikini top. The grin on his face was fiendish.

"So glad you could join us! I see Mr. Smoke's surprise party worked...."

Dr. Black then reached out his other hand to pinch his thumb and index finger around The Cobalt Fox's bare right nipple and tug it just as gently as he was on SPLENDORS.

"Hello again Foxy."

He said to the Blonde buxom bombshell with a smug tone. The henchmen at the heads of the gurneys switched to the sides of the mobile hospital beds, and started to unfasten the straps binding the heroines in place. The two henchmen worked quickly, making the pressure of the deadline Cobalt Fox's and SPLENDOR's transporting obvious to the heroines as they still pretended to be under the influence of their sedation. First the two straps over their chests were removed, then the ones over their ample abdomens, followed by the ones over their thighs, and finally the ones over their shins.

"Well ladies, let's get you loaded into the...."

Dr. Black's voice fell silent. His body seized in panic as what he thought where completely unconscious and neutralized Uber-Women turned on their sides, and in a flash swung their plump thighs in a kick that powerfully slammed into the heads of the henchmen that had removed their straps. The two henchmen at the foot of the gurneys watched in both horror and excitement as SPLENDOR and Cobalt Fox launched their kicks in deadly accuracy, perfectly synchronized strikes. The backs of their beautiful, fleshy thighs raised high enough to fully expose their womanhoods, SPLENDOR's just barely covered by her thong bikini bottom, and The Cobalt Fox's not covered at all. The two henchmen fell to the ground right after impact, both men knocked out by the force generated from the leggy assault. Before any of the three men left standing could react, the heroines were back on their backs with their hands gripping the sides of their gurneys in order to create the momentum they needed for a two legged kick right in the noggins of the henchmen standing at the foot of the gurneys. The two goons looked helplessly at the heroines cocked-back thighs, hypnotized by the sight of the exquisitely thick pusses poking out from between them, then both received K.O. blows in their faces from the soles of the heroines boots. Dr. Black's head shifted back and forth as he stood motionless between the two gurneys as the heroines dismounted them, his face frozen in panic. He held his hands up in the hopes SPLENDOR and Cobalt Fox wouldn't repay his injury to them. His hopes ended in the cracking sound of his pelvis as each heroine slammed her gurney against him, pinning and squeezing his hip bones.

"AHHHHAGGHH!!!"

The villain cried out in pain. The pressure from the vice the heroines had him in not allowing him to drop.

"WHERE IS MAGUS?! YOU SLIMEY LITTLE PERVERT!"

Said Cobalt Fox with a fury that SPLENDOR had never heard out of her friend before. Cobalt Fox hadn't forgotten about the way Dr. Black had completely humiliated her. Payback was due.

"I.... I don't know! He doesn't tell me anything other than where the next drop off point is! I swear to AAAAAAAHGGHHHH!!!!!!"

The two scorned women pressed Dr. Black even harder between the metal frames of the two stretchers.

"PLEASE!!! I'M TELLING THE TRUTH!!!!"

Dr. Black pleaded.

"Where are we? Where were you taking us next?"

SPLENDOR asked the pain-stricken man.

"You're..... you're in Racket City!"

Dr. Black said through the intense pain the heroines vice was putting him in.

"Racket City?"

Said Cobalt Fox. The heroines looked at each other with great concern. Racket City was almost on the other side of the country and controlled by some of the worst villains in the world, Magus chiefly among them. They were in enemy territory. Even the heroines and heroes that made Racket City their home turf were more in the vein of anti-heroes and anti-heroines, and there weren't many of them. The Century City Heroines were more than likely, on their own.

"So where were you taking us next?"

SPLENDOR asked Dr. Black.

"We were suppose to drive you to the docks and load you on a boat... that's all I know!...."

"Okay. I believe him.."

Said Cobalt Fox. The two heroines nodded at each other and pulled the gurneys away from Dr. Black's hips. The villain groaned in aching pain and dropped to his knees, the heroines then smashed his head between the gurneys before he could continue his fall to his hands. The heroines stared down at the battered and unconscious man before heading to the van. Cobalt Fox ran to the van's passenger door while SPLENDOR closed the side door of the vehicle before getting into the drivers side.

"We got about an hour before Magus knows something is up...."

Said SPLENDOR.

"Magus may have a tracker on this vehicle. We'll have to dump it as soon as we can."

Cobalt Fox replied.

"Do you have any friends in Racket City, SPLENDOR?"

Cobalt Fox asked SPLENDOR.

"Night Woman and her partner Lady Lace. Not sure if I can call them friends, though."

SPLENDOR put the already started cargo van into drive.

"Looks like we are going to have a hell of a time getting home..."

Said Cobalt Fox as SPLENDOR hit the gas pedal and the van sped away towards the mean streets of Racket City.

NightWoman

The tall roof tops of Racket City's projects, skyscrapers, and luxury hotels had served as Julia Gardner's highways and backroads over the heart of the city for three years now. She masterfully leaped, flipped, and swung from her grappling gun between the roof tops as she breathed in air through the black mask that covered just her mouth and nose. The matted black of her Lycra bodysuit, leather fingerless gloves, black light weight-high durability combat boots made her all but invisible to the unsuspecting eyes in the city streets below as she went on her nightly patrol over the tops of properties that touched its clean skies, and alley ways that hid its dirty secrets. By day Julia was known as the 'plump Party Princess' of Racket City. The plus-size, beautiful, daughter of the cities richest family, the Gardners. Julia always found it fascinating how with just a few well-thought out publicity stuns, one could create whatever narrative and persona about themselves they wanted. A few nights a year of her being spotted 'blitzed' at a famous actor's nightclub, a couple more of her being caught acting scandalously on the deck of a billionaire Texas oil man's yacht while wearing just a yellow thong and suntanning oil, and everyone in the world thought she was who she wanted them to think she was. A over sexed rich girl who partied too much even for an over sexed rich girl, and the illusion couldn't be further from the truth. Julia Gardner was in fact, Night Woman. Not the city's first Night Woman, but it's newest.

Julia was only the latest Gardner woman that had worn the disguise of a plump party princess in order to conceal her true intentions. Her mother before her was fantastic. Saving the city ten times over in the twenty-six years she had worn the outfit. She had stopped countless crimes right in the middle of their commission. The press never seemed to pay much attention to the Shadow Of Justice that watched over Racket City from the gloom of its streets and alleyways, thanks to the fact that Julia's father Heath Gardner owned a media empire in Racket City. This allowed Julia's mother, June Gardner, to go into the night and defend Racket City's citizens without much media scrutiny. For twenty years June Gardner acted as protector over the city she loved. Then came Magus. And Magus.. changed... EVERYTHING.

Magus rode into Racket City out of somewhere in Northern Europe. Just like a Viking King riding a tidal wave of wickedness into a village that was completely unprepared for the raid. At first June thought Magus was a possible ally. Within six months he had removed the cities crime families and cleared the streets of drug dealers and pimps, albeit with a level of violence that she nor the police would have used, and that should have been her first clue into what kind of man Magus really was. His reorganization of Racket City's underworld and corruption of its politics happened right under June and the authorities noses. Within a few more months of Magus clearing out the streets, he had also took over its halls of power. And then it was simply over. Magus had taken over the city without its champions even knowing they were in a battle for its very soul.

There was pushback against Magus's new regime of course. New Heroines and Heroes arose from the ranks of mostly police and other first responders that found themselves having to work outside of the system that Magus had corrupted in order to fight it. New heroines and Heroes that played a rougher game in response to the rougher playing field Magus created, no matter how much Night Woman protested. June's closest call came two years after Magus had arrived in Racket City. After growing tired of Night Woman's interference with his exploits, June found herself captured, naked, and brainwashed into Magus's 'pet' after he was done cycling Night Woman through a series of mind bending drugs, psychological, and physical tortures. She had spent almost two weeks either nude on her knees next to Magus's lap while he ate dinner or took meetings, his large palm gently caressing his pet, or nude on her hands and knees in his bed.

It took June nearly three months of recovery work to brake her brainwashing after her rescue, a rescue that had been mounted by her own daughter Julia with the help of Julia's best friend Lacey Morris. The two women almost died in the rescue of Julia's mother. And helping her mother recover from what Magus had done to her almost killed Julia again. When Julia told her mother and father that she was now going to take over as Night Woman, they resisted. Her Father for fear of having what happened to his wife happening to his daughter. Julia understood that. The word was out in the underworld, Magus had destroyed Night Woman by turning her into a mindless sex slave, even if for just two weeks. Everyone, both sinner and saint, had a new level of either fear or respect for him. June on the other hand was conflicted. By destroying Night Woman, Magus had destroyed the symbol of Racket city's hope to return to a time before Magus's take over.

Or had he?

Julia had been training for this moment her whole life. The day went she would take over as Night Woman. The day when June would simply be too old to jump from roof to roof, or fighting criminals and gangsters in the streets. She figured that day would be decades away, but she hadn't figured on Magus. June was impressed with how Julia and Lacey had handled Magus's henchmen with expert martial arts, grand chess master strategy. The fearlessness. The bravery. The two had proven themselves more than capable. Even more capable, June realized, than herself. After a long discussion with Julia, Heath, and Lacey it was decided. The hope of a day when the sun would rise over a Racket City that Magus did not control would not die, and the symbol of that hope had not been destroyed by Magus, that his attempts to destroy it had only strengthen it. A new word was out in the underworld, NightWoman was back and this time her partner Lady Lace was with her.

And that, was three years ago. And over that three years, NightWoman, Lady Lace, and the few other heroes and heroines in Racket City had watched Magus's grasp over their city slipping away, slowly, through all their hard work. So Night Woman had only one question to Lady lace over her cellular ear piece from the top of The Racket City Tribune's building.....

"What do you mean SPLENDOR and Cobalt Fox are in Racket City?!?"

Said Night Woman to Lady Lace, who was twenty stories down and three miles away in a gang infested neighborhood.

"Just got word about it from the 20th street Wild Boys. They own me a favor and thought that info would make us square."

"Did it?"

"They owe me big so no. But it helped cover a lot of it..."

Lady lace's ample, full-figured body was covered by a sheer black lace bodysuit. The nipples of her massive breast had black pasties covering them. She wore a black thong under her outfit. The red-headed bbw beauty wore a face cover similar to Night Woman's. Her thick thighs straddled her black Ducati Panigale V4 R. the bike purred between her legs while she talked to her partner from under a streetlight inside of the 20th Street Wild Boys territory.