All Comments on 'Cobra Crew: Preemptive Strike Ch. 05'

by hawaiisun

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Captives "Diversity"~

GREAT two (2) series!

But one (1) "suggestion":

Let's SEE now, you've had two (2) latinas and one (1) asian (along with SEVERAL whites)~how about an EBONY (or desi or arab) in your NEXT series?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5/5

loved it, can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Very good. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wonderful!

Wonderful series, both of them! Good luck to the author and more new stories =)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Please write Cobra 3

The Cobra definitely has another slave in Lieutenant Slut already snared and her corporal roommate is well on her way. I really want to read how Cobra takes full possession. I also want to see more of the British FBI agent. Here's hoping she falls prey to the Cobra Crew again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Part 3

It's been three years now - are we about due for pt 3?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Abso-fucking-lutley Incredible

Great work. Loved every detail, even your seeming mistakes enhanced the story, buxom means well endowed breast and you used in place of bosom, which means the chest area. So immediately it works to mean big breasted. If this was accidental, happy accident, if you did it on purpose, brilliant, well played.

Wow this was very, very good. The non erotic aspect was just as much a draw as the sex. And that was hot, hot hot! Nice work with two complete narratives that were wrapped up and told a bigger picture. Sequel please, I'll be greedy, several sequels please. This needs to be turned into a streaming series, adapted as is.

Once again wow. Well done and thank you for giving this to the world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It suffers from the same issue as too many action/erotic themed stories. The CREW are perfect. There plans always work. None of victims seem to be smart enough or brave enough to stand up. Maybe every female law enforcement are never heard that blackmail ers always want more. If one of the crew was lost or captured it might be more interesting. Watch Blacklist and you will see that it adds depth to have the victims overcome the consequences of their actions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I just read both series this author has written and really enjoyed both. It is a shame this author is not still posting stories because they are very enjoyable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous