Cobra Kai Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Play with it."

Lisa didn't reply as her hand tentatively went to his cock. She wrapped her fingers around his shaft and began jerking him off. She watched with rapt attention as his cock throbbed with power. She knew he was close to climaxing as her hand jerked him faster, eager to make him cum. She wasn't aware of anything but the cock in her hand as it suddenly bucked as Simon grunted loudly.

Lisa's eyes went wide as a rope of cum erupted from his cock and splattered the wall beside her. As another rope blasted out, she could only gasp,

"Jesus Christ!"

She counted 6 jets that hit the wall before smaller jets landed on the floor. Simon staggered backwards as Lisa stared at the wall in amazement. Streaks of cum ran down the padded surface. His seed was copious, a hell of a lot more than Paul's teaspoon full amount.

After Simon had said goodbye and left, Lisa sat in quiet contemplation of what had happened. Tiffany studied her and said,

"Pretty wild, huh?"

Lisa looked dazed as she nodded in agreement. Her pussy was wet and still throbbing as they prepared to leave. She still had drops of cum on her fingers and she was suddenly gripped by an impulse to taste it. She brought her hand up and licked the white liquid. It wasn't bad, certainly better than Paul's tasteless, slimy sperm.

When Lisa got home, Paul was still awake and couldn't fail to notice his wife's excited and aroused state. When he heard the shower come on, he crept up to the bathroom door and listened. After only a few minutes, he heard Lisa moaning. It went on for about 5 minutes, building up to a high pitched cry as she climaxed. Paul knew that Tiffany had taken Lisa to some club to see male strippers. Something about it troubled him, and yet it also excited him.

Paul was beginning to see Tiffany as a bad influence. Lisa seemed to really look up to her and the pair had become almost inseparable. Tiffany also had an acidic and vicious tongue which she directed at Paul. There were constant jibes about his infertile sperm and she often referred to him as 4 inches of limp wimp. He tried to laugh it off, but he got the feeling that she was only half joking.

A few days later, Lisa announced that Tiffany had invited her to take part in a shoot. Apparently, it was a swimwear shoot for buxom girls. Paul didn't know what to make of this news. This was something that Lisa would never have even considered before she met Tiffany. He gave it some thought before he said,

"Maybe that's not a good idea, babe. People we know might see it."

"What's the big deal? It's only a swimwear shoot. The kind of stuff I've worn at the beach."

When Paul saw the complete set of pictures, he was stunned. There definitely weren't any costumes that Lisa had ever worn at the beach. Paul flicked through the photos of his wife in some of the raunchiest swimwear he'd ever seen. Every costume appeared to be a size too small. She wore an assortment of one and two piece bikinis, the bottoms usually thongs that showed off her amazing, bubble butt. The tops were flimsy pieces of fabric that barely covered her spectacular DD tits.

Later, Paul secretly took the photos to the bathroom and laid out the best pictures as he jerked off over them. He wasn't surprised to hear that the pictures would be used by a small catalogue company selling sexy and erotic garments for women. What did surprise him was the amount of money Lisa received for the shoot. It was more than twice the amount of his monthly pay. It was also the first time in their marriage that Lisa had financial independence.

Paul didn't like the idea of Lisa making more money than him. She seemed to be changing before his eyes, under the guidance of Tiffany. Money had always been a means for Paul to be in control of their marriage. He could only hope the photo shoot was a one off. The thought of men leering at his bikini clad wife was a huge turn on, though.

A week later, Lisa was sunbathing in her garden with Tiffany. They had been shopping earlier that day and Tiffany had taken her to a respectable sex shop. She talked Lisa into purchasing some wild outfits. Tiffany looked over the top of her sunglasses and said ,

"Those photos were a big success, Lisa. How would you like to do another one?"

"The same kind of thing? Swimwear?" Asked Lisa.

Tiffany thought about the best way to phrase her response before she said,

"Well, not exactly. This one would be a lingerie shoot."

She decided against mentioning there would be a man involved. Lisa's eyes lit up as she considered it. She'd really enjoyed the swimwear shoot and being the center of attention. Finally, she replied,

"I'll speak to Paul, but it should be ok, Tiff."

Paul wasn't overjoyed about another photo shoot. He thought Lisa was spending way too much time with Tiffany. His opinion of Tiffany had lowered after he had seen her coming home with a black man. In the end, he decided against putting his foot down. After all, wearing lingerie couldn't be any worse than those bikinis she wore in the first photo shoot.

Lisa got changed in the makeshift dressing room. She'd shaven her pussy completely bare as Tiffany had advised her to. Now, she stood in front of the mirror in the black lingerie. She studied her reflection and thought she looked red hot. She wore a lace bodystocking and G string. A woman came in to touch up her makeup, then she went out to the mock bedroom.

Tiffany walked straight up to her and said,

"Listen, Lisa, I just found out that this shoot has to have a man in it. Don't worry, though, there'll be hardly any touching."

A look of horror came over Lisa's face. She didn't agree to anything like this. Then again, she didn't want to let Tiffany down. And she would only be modeling 4 different lingerie sets. In the end, she replied,

"Well, ok then, Tiff. I guess it's not that big a deal."

A few minutes later, Lisa was introduced to Ryan, a well built guy in his twenties. All he wore were a pair of tight boxer shorts. Lisa nervously took off her robe in front of the cameraman, Ryan and Tiffany. Ryan did a double take when he saw her huge breasts through the partially transparent lace. His eyes feasted on her body. She was one sexy bitch. He was certain she'd be a star if she tried porn.

They got into the poses the cameraman advised and he began snapping shots, urging them to show more passion and intimacy. Lisa did her best, but she found it difficult to get into it. Maybe if she'd known about Ryan earlier, she could've prepared herself mentally. Also, she would have to explain all this to Paul.

An hour later, Lisa was changing for the third time. She put on the white babydoll and thong, her breasts almost spilling out. Ryan had a pair of briefs on this time as he stood behind her for the first pose. Lisa suddenly felt something hard being pushed against her ass & her body spasmed. She knew it was his erection and her nipples instantly hardened. Ryan's hands came up and pushed her breasts together. Lisa moaned as her nipples grazed against the silk.

By the time they had to change again, Lisa had almost cum. Ryan slyly groped her breasts at every opportunity. At one point they were standing by the bed facing each other. Ryan grabbed her ass and pushed his crotch into her pussy. Lisa quickly went back to the dressing room and tried to get herself under control. Thank God she got to keep all the outfits. Her thong was soaked. Shaving her pussy had made it even more sensitive.

She changed into the last outfit and the most revealing. It was a purple peekaboo teddy, backless and less material than the other 3 combined. Lisa knew this garment would struggle to keep her breasts under wraps. She put on her robe and went back out to the set.

Things continued along the same lines. Ryan kept rubbing his cock against her and feeling up her tits and ass. Twice, he almost managed to force her breasts out. Lisa had to keep adjusting the teddy to cover as much of her big tits as it could manage. The teddy was so tight between her legs, every movement caused the material to rub her engorged clit. Just when she was sure she was going to orgasm, the photographer called time on the shoot. Lisa pulled away from Ryan and bolted for the dressing room.

As Tiffany drove them home, she said,

"You see, you soon got the hang of it, Lisa."

"Jesus, Tiff, that Ryan guy was getting a little too frisky. You must have seen what he was doing, rubbing his hardon against me and feeling up my tits," Replied Lisa. Tiffany smirked as she retorted,

"Uh huh, but I bet you enjoyed it."

Lisa thought about it. Had she enjoyed it? She remembered the look on Ryan's face when she'd first taken her robe off. It was as if he wanted to devour her. Maybe the guy was a cocky so and so, but it was exciting to be lusted after. Eventually, she said,

"Mmm, I guess. I swear, the cocky bastard nearly made me cum. Thank God the photographer ended the shoot. I was so fucking close to embarrassing myself. Paul is gonna shit when he sees these photos."

Tiffany smiled to herself. She was the one who had told Ryan to get more frisky after the third outfit change. She didn't doubt that Paul would shit when he saw the photos. If she had anything to do with it, Paul's world would be turned upside down, and she would help to make it a painful transition. Every time she met him she liked him less. The way Tiffany saw it, Lisa and Paul were heading in opposite directions.

Paul stared in bewilderment as he went through the photos. Lisa was wearing some of the raunchiest lingerie he'd ever seen. It wasn't that fact that troubled him, though. It was the man with his hands all over her. She seemed to be really into it in some of the photos. Paul fumed,

"You never said anything about a man being involved. His hands are on your tits, for Christ's sake."

Lisa folded her arms and replied,

"Look, Paul, I only found out about it 5 minutes before the shoot, and I couldn't let Tiffany down."

"Are you kidding? What are our friends going to think when they see these?" He stormed.

"Well, I think they'll be impressed. I bet your friends will be jealous when they see them. What man wouldn't want a hot model for a wife?" She countered with pride.

Paul couldn't deny the truth of that comment. Lisa looked fucking incredible in the photos. He could imagine his work colleagues salivating over them. Still, he didn't want any further escalation of her fledgling modeling career. He sighed and then said,

"I think you need to take a break from this modeling business, honey. I don't think I like Tiffany's influence."

Lisa didn't like the sound of that. But she calmly replied,

"Tiffany doesn't have anything planned, at the moment. And she's hardly a bad influence. She's my best friend."

Paul rolled his eyes. Best friend? They'd only known each other for a couple of months. Women could be so fickle. He looked at the photos again. He could jerk off over them later.

Things were quiet for the next few weeks. Paul was glad that their relationship appeared to be reverting back to the way things had been. Lisa was still spending too much time with Tiffany, but at least there hadn't been any more modeling shoots or nights out to see male strippers.

Lisa was at Tiffany's house helping her edit a video. She was amazed by all the high tech equipment she had. Tiffany looked up from the keyboard she was using and said,

"I've had a lot of offers for your services, Lisa."

"I don't know, Tiff, Paul wasn't too happy about that last shoot," Replied Lisa.

Tiffany was disappointed, but not disheartened. She had an ace up her sleeve that would push Lisa in the right direction. She swung her swivel chair round and said,

"Oh, by the way, Lisa, one of my friends, Kyle, is coming to stay in a couple of days. He's been abroad, traveling the sub continent and east Asia. He's done some work for me in the past. Kyle is going to love you, hun."

Lisa looked confused as she innocently asked,

"Why's that?"

"Because Kyle is a tit man, and he loves sexy, buxom blondes," Replied Tiffany as she glanced at Lisa's huge breasts. Lisa giggled as she looked down at her own bulging cleavage. Once, she'd tried to hide her big breasts. Now, she saw them as her best assets.

3 days later, Paul saw a big guy going into Tiffany's house carrying a suitcase. He went outside to find out what was going on. He spoke to Tiffany and found out the man, Kyle, was going to be staying with her for a while. Lisa looked out of the window and saw that Tiffany's guest had arrived. She decided to go out and introduce herself. She checked herself in the hallway mirror and then left.

Paul heard the clicking of heels and turned to see Lisa coming towards them. She was wearing a shirt that was tied under her big breasts and a tiny pair of shorts that exposed plenty of her ass. Paul introduced his wife to Kyle and then felt an uncomfortable silence as Lisa and Kyle just stared at each other intently. It almost felt as if time had slowed down and they were the only two people that existed.

Lisa eventually broke the silence when she blurted,

"Wow, you are so gorgeous."

Paul couldn't believe what she'd just said. He'd never heard her say anything so forward to a man. Kyle simply smiled as his gaze dropped to her breasts and then came back up to her eyes and winked. Paul made his excuses and then hustled Lisa back to their house.

Back inside, Paul angrily said,

"How could you say that to him? We just met the guy."

Lisa threw up her hands defensively and replied,

"I don't know. I wasn't thinking, it just came out. Anyway, it's not like I said anything that isn't true."

"What's that supposed to mean?" He asked, dreading the answer.

Lisa shrugged as she replied,

"Well, he is kind of gorgeous, Paul. It's no big deal admitting that."

But it was a big deal to Paul. Kyle was younger and better looking than Paul. And now the guy would be living next door for God knows how long. What really bothered Paul was the attraction he'd sensed between Kyle and Lisa. Hopefully, Kyle's stay would be a short one.

A couple of days later, Paul came home from work early and found Lisa outside reading by the pool. He changed into a pair of shorts and joined her. He was telling her about his day when the garden gate opened and Tiffany appeared, waving.

"Come on in, Tiff," Said Lisa smiling. Paul's smile disappeared when Tiffany walked in followed by Kyle. She was wearing a bikini and Kyle was in a tight pair of speedos.

Paul blanched when he saw Kyle's muscular body. Lisa was flushed as she gawked at Kyle, mouth agape. Paul suddenly felt self conscious about his flabby body and quickly went inside to put a shirt on. When he came back, he found the three of them sitting down in conversation. Paul poured himself a drink and sat down next to Lisa.

Tiffany was saying,

"Kyle's been doing research on ancient sexual techniques in Asia."

"You mean like the Kama Sutra?" Asked Lisa. Kyle leaned forward and replied,

"Yeah, and other texts I found out about. There were a few texts that were quite useful to me personally."

"Why's that?" Enquired Lisa, eager to hear more.

Kyle glanced at Tiffany before he said,

"Well, these texts were about sexual techniques for the well endowed male. I call it Cobra Kai."

Lisa's eyes immediately dropped to Kyle's crotch and the large bulge in his speedos. Even Paul couldn't help looking between Kyle's legs. He squirmed in his seat, hoping the conversation would change direction. But Lisa had other ideas.

She crossed her arms, pushing her breasts together and up as she said,

"So, how was it useful?"

Kyle looked her in the eye and replied,

"Well, Lisa, there's always more to learn. But now I know even more ways to bring sexual pleasure to women. To bring them orgasmic bliss, again and again."

Lisa was hanging on his every word as he continued to laud the benefits of Cobra Kai and being well endowed.

Afterwards, Paul didn't know what to make of Kyle. Was he exaggerating? Maybe he was full of it. Cobra Kai? It sounded like a load of nonsense. Lisa had been lapping it up. Her eyes fixated on Kyle's body, especially his crotch. Paul didn't want to talk about it. Any mention of well endowed men would lead to comparisons to his own meager penis. He'd always wanted to believe that size didn't matter. That was the prevailing view and he hoped it was true. He'd never really doubted it...until now.

Paul couldn't believe what happened the next day. He and Lisa had just arrived home after a shopping trip. Kyle came out of Tiffany's house as they were getting out of the car. He waved and called out,

"Hey, how you guys doing?"

"Ok," Was Paul's curt response. Lisa seemed eager to talk to him as she said,

"What are you up to today, Kyle?"

Kyle deliberately lowered his eyes to her breasts and then smiled as he replied,

"Oh, just helping Tiffany out around the house. I was wondering, how would you like to come out with me on Friday?"

Paul stared at him, open mouthed as Lisa quickly said,

"Do you mean both of us?"

"Not really," Kyle replied blankly.

Paul was already nudging Lisa towards the door as he said,

"We're busy, Kyle. Goodbye."

As soon as they were inside, Paul raged,

"Can you believe the audacity of that guy?"

"I don't think he meant it as a date," Replied Lisa, knowing that was exactly what Kyle meant.

Paul was pacing the kitchen as he said,

"That guy is a disrespectful moron. I mean, first, it's that Cobra Kai bullshit, and now he pulls this shit. He must really love himself, the arrogant prick."

Lisa tried to pacify the situation as she said,

"Take it easy, honey, we hardly know the guy. For all you know, he might have been joking."

Paul continued talking to himself as he put away the shopping in a huff.

Lisa went upstairs smiling to herself. She didn't know why, but for some reason, she was excited by what had happened. She couldn't believe that Kyle had so brazenly asked her out in front of Paul. He had a cheeky confidence that was hard to dislike. Even though she'd only known him for a day, she already felt a strong attraction to him, and she knew it was mutual. Kyle ticked all the boxes; good looking, muscular, confident and apparently, well hung. Lisa was suddenly gripped by a need to masturbate, but with Paul downstairs, she decided against it.

Over the next few days, Paul tried to limit the time they spent with Tiffany and Kyle. But that was difficult when he was at work. Even when he was home, he couldn't fail to notice Lisa and Kyle's flirtatious relationship. And he could trust that bitch Tiffany to sing Kyle's praises every chance she got. Apparently, Kyle was a real man. The implication being that Paul was not one.

Paul was checking out the folder he'd created on his laptop. It contained all the digital photos of Lisa's two modeling shoots. His dick throbbed as he slowly clicked through each one. He couldn't really blame the young guy who had his hands all over her. She looked fantastic in that next to nothing lingerie. He closed the laptop and went upstairs.

Lisa was about to get into bed when Paul entered the bedroom. She was wearing a sheer teddy that she had recently purchased and it left nothing to the imagination. Paul quickly undressed and joined her under the covers. He immediately opened her teddy and began playing with her breasts. He sucked on her tits alternately, squeezing and mauling them. He had to get inside her as soon as possible as his dick throbbed hard. He got between her legs and pushed all the way in with one thrust.

Lisa wrapped her arms and legs around him, trying to pull him in further. She had her eyes closed and was imagining it was Kyle between her legs. Paul pumped in and out slowly, trying to make it last. Then, he saw the photos in his mind and he started groaning. Lisa didn't bother telling him to try and hold out. She knew the signs and he'd crossed the precipice. Paul's face went red with effort as he grimaced through gritted teeth and ejaculated.