Cobra Kai Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa couldn't feign any pleasure as Paul rolled away. He'd nearly made it to 5 minutes, but that was nowhere near long enough for her. Ever since the first modeling shoot, her sex drive had exploded. And since meeting Kyle, it had gone higher still. As soon as she heard Paul gently snoring, she lowered a hand between her legs and began quietly masturbating.

On the following Monday, Paul came home from work and heard voices in the garden. When he went outside he saw Lisa and Kyle frolicking in the pool as Tiffany sat on a lounger watching them. Lisa saw him and cried,

"Hi, honey."

Paul nodded tersely, far from happy to see Kyle in his pool.

His mood got worse when they both climbed out of the pool.

Paul couldn't believe what he was seeing. Lisa was wearing one of the ridiculously skimpy, two piece bikinis that she'd worn in the photo shoot. The bottoms were a tiny, string thong, and the top was two thin patches of 3 inch wide material. Kyle emerged from the pool looking like an Adonis with water running down his body. Paul stared in shock as Kyle turned towards the house in a tight pair of trunks. His cock was clearly outlined under the thin material glued to his body, and it looked huge.

Lisa tried to act casual but her eyes kept being drawn to Kyle's crotch. Paul began to sweat as he watched his wife checking out Kyle. He didn't hear any of the conversation. The sight of Kyle's cock left him dazed and dumbfounded. Tiffany smirked to herself, amused at how Paul and Lisa couldn't take their eyes off of Kyle's crotch.

Later, Paul couldn't get the horrifying sight out of his mind. He was unsettled by the events that had transpired since Kyle had shown up. Worse, were the feelings of inferiority he was beginning to feel. He shook his head and told himself that it was all nonsense. Kyle was just a man who talked a lot of crap. Sure, he had muscles and was well endowed, but he was still an arrogant bastard.

That night, Paul couldn't keep it in and he angrily said,

"What the hell is going on with you, Lisa? You couldn't take your eyes off of Kyle earlier."

Lisa had been expecting this tirade from Paul, but Tiffany had given her some useful information. Lisa eventually replied,

"Well, you can't blame me. Kyle is a very impressive man. Any woman would kill to see him in those tight trunks. Even you were staring at his package."

Paul recoiled in embarrassment and stuttered,

"W-What? I wasn't staring. It was just so...unusual."

"That's what I'm saying, Paul. Kyle is not the usual or ordinary. You saw his body, he is gorgeous. That's not just my opinion, it's a fact. And it's ok to admit that," Lisa said earnestly. Paul decided to drop the matter. He'd been caught staring at Kyle's crotch and he didn't want to talk about it, or even think about it.

Lisa didn't see Kyle for a couple of days. She was at Tiffany's house helping her with a portfolio of a client. She looked up from the screen and said,

"So, where's Kyle been lately?"

"Oh, he was here this morning. He's gone to see Bill, his older brother. Believe it or not, he used to be one of my clients, years ago. That's how I met Kyle," She replied.

Lisa was intrigued, and she asked,

"Did he do porn?"

Tiffany chuckled as she replied,

"Yeah, he did a few, but the set up wasn't great at that time."

"Was Bill...errr...well endowed?" Lisa asked bashfully. Tiffany laughed out loud and said,

"You're really turning into a size queen, aren't you, hun."

Even Lisa laughed about that. It was true, she had been preoccupied with male endowment lately. Tiffany added,

"Well, yeah, Bill was well hung. Not quite as big as Kyle, though."

Lisa was deep in thought when Tiffany said,

"Talking of Kyle, I've got a little present for you, Lisa."

Tiffany got up and went upstairs, leaving Lisa to wonder what this present was.

When Tiffany returned, she was carrying a small, sealable plastic bag. She gave it to Lisa and said,

"Don't open it here. Wait until you get home and have some privacy. It was especially prepared for you."

Lisa examined the clear bag. She could see there was some kind of black garment inside.

An hour later, Lisa went home, curious to see what was in the bag. She went straight upstairs and unsealed the bag as she entered the bedroom. She pulled out the garment and unfolded it. Lisa immediately knew what she was holding, a pair of Kyle's unwashed boxers. She held them up to her face and was instantly hit by the pungent aroma. She suddenly felt an intense arousal and quickly got onto the bed.

Lisa turned the boxers inside out and inspected the crotch area. The material was stiff, as if it had been wet. She instinctively knew it was cum and she felt her pussy start twitching. She placed the boxers on her face and inhaled deeply. She found the manly scent and dried cum intoxicating. Her hand went under her skirt and pushed her thong aside as she fingered her wet pussy.

Lisa was on the bed for nearly an hour masturbating. She brought herself off 3 times as she moaned and writhed on the bed. She fantasized about Kyle wearing the boxers, imagining herself on her knees in front of him, slowly pulling the boxers down and burying her face in his extra large genitals. She got so carried away with her fantasy, she began licking the boxers.

Afterwards, she had a quick shower and reflected on the orgasms she'd just enjoyed. She had never cum 3 times before. Kyle's scent had really gotten her off. In fact, she was still feeling horny and was tempted to play with herself in the shower, but Paul would be home soon. She dried herself and put the boxers back in the sealable bag. They would come in handy the next time she was feeling horny.

A week after that, Lisa announced that she would be doing another modeling shoot. Paul was relieved to hear it was a shoot for a catalogue that sold conventional clothes for buxom women. He had hoped there would be no more modeling. If the shoots continued, Lisa would easily be making more money than him. It was another blow to his manhood after finding out he was firing blanks.

Lisa enjoyed doing the shoot, but it wasn't as exciting as the previous two. The clothes weren't very sexy and Tiffany hadn't been there. Lisa realized that she really enjoyed showing off her body and she wanted to do more swimwear and lingerie. She remembered the other models at the swimwear shoot looking at her body with envy. Some of them were 10 years younger than her. She was beginning to feel she'd found her vocation. As a teenager, she'd always seen her future as a wife and mother. She never had the personality or confidence to show off her body...until now.

Paul got home from work and couldn't see any sign of Lisa. He went upstairs to get out of his work clothes. After he'd changed, he went to the bathroom and heard voices outside. He went to the window and opened it further. He looked down on the passageway between his house and Tiffany's. Lisa and Kyle had exited Tiffany's garden gate and were talking in the passageway.

Paul heard Kyle say,

"Come on, Lisa, it's my birthday and I don't even get a kiss?"

Lisa was twirling her blonde hair as she replied,

"You don't give up, do you, Kyle? Well, ok then, just a peck, though."

Kyle moved in and gave her a soft kiss. Then, Paul watched in horror as Kyle wrapped his arms around her and pulled her in tight. Lisa resisted for about 2 seconds before she too held onto him.

Paul couldn't move as he looked on, shocked and shaking. He should have shouted at them or done something, but he did nothing, he was completely frozen. Lisa and Kyle were kissing passionately, bodies grinding frantically. Kyle's hands were now lifting her skirt as he squeezed and groped her ass. Lisa was on her toes as their tongues vigorously fought and licked.

Paul could hear Lisa moaning and sighing with desire as she humped against Kyle's erection. He lifted her off of her feet and began shuffling back towards Tiffany's garden. Lisa abruptly broke away, perhaps realizing where Kyle was taking her. She was a little unsteady on her feet as she said,

"Happy birthday, Kyle. I guess I'll have to come up with a belated present."

She quickly went into her own garden as she straightened her skirt.

Paul stared at Kyle standing there with a frustrated look. He could see Kyle's erection tenting his shorts. Paul suddenly realized he had an erection himself. He didn't know how long they'd been making out. It must have been at least 5 minutes. He heard Lisa enter the house and climb the stairs. He closed the window and was unsure what to do. Should he confront her? He decided to lock the bathroom door, pulled out his throbbing dick and began jerking off.

Paul was quiet that evening. After they had their dinner, he said,

"Did you see Kyle today?"

Lisa knew there was something on his mind. He'd been pensive for a couple of hours. He was in the bathroom when she came in earlier. The possibility that he might have seen what happened suddenly seemed plausible. She should be feeling guilty, but she wasn't. He was the one who had encouraged the sexy clothes and the flirting.

Eventually, Lisa replied,

"Yes, I saw Kyle earlier, it's his 31st birthday."

"Did he ask you for a present?" He asked blankly. Lisa was suddenly certain that he had seen, and she replied,

"Well, he did ask me for a kiss, and it was his birthday, so..."

"So, what?" He snapped.

"So, I gave him a birthday kiss," She shot back with a smile. Paul squirmed in his seat and said,

"How long did the kiss last?"

Lisa didn't conceal anything as she replied,

"It was only about 5 minutes. Kyle got a little enthusiastic and we both got turned on. But like I said, it was his birthday."

Paul grimaced in silence. He was red faced and his dick was hard again. Lisa stared at him and grinned as she added,

"I thought you liked me flirting with other guys, Paul. You still like it, don't you?"

Paul was turning crimson as his dick throbbed painfully. He suddenly groaned as he almost ejaculated in his pants. He lowered his head in embarrassment, unable to look at her.

Lisa was delighted with the turn of events. She thought Paul would hit the roof, but instead he'd nearly cum in his pants. She knew that he didn't like Kyle, and yet, what happened had excited him. She didn't really know what was going on in his head, but she had a feeling that their relationship was approaching a crossroads. Paul's poor efforts in bed, his low sperm count and attitude about it, and the appearance of Kyle were bringing things to a head.

That night, Paul was amorous in bed and they had sex. As if to confirm the present situation, he came in under 30 seconds. He rolled away and turned his back to her, confused and mortified by his performance. Lisa wasn't surprised as she stared at the ceiling, deep in thought. She was wondering about the chances of getting pregnant and the implications. The doctor had said the likelihood was less than 3 percent. Even so, if it did happen, there would be no more modeling shoots. She made up her mind to go back on the pill.

Paul was still awake, cursing the day that Tiffany had moved in next door. Lately, his marriage hadn't been perfect, but Tiffany and her damned modeling shoots didn't help. Her disdain for him was obvious. Her catty remarks and put downs were like physical blows. And then there was the intimidating figure of Kyle. Paul was hoping that things didn't get worse before he found a solution.