Coby Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He leaned his upper body forward ever so slightly, pushing his bum back to me. He even arched his back a bit. Oh, this boy - sorry, man - was loving this. He was so ready for it. I began to focus on his hole, pulling a cheek aside with one hand, the other running a finger back and forth over his little puckered anus, every so often stopping and applying a bit of pressure - not penetrating - simply assessing (ha!) its elasticity. He was groaning more often now.

"Oh wow. That feels fucking amazing. Please. More."

I rinsed off all the soap from his butt, then leaned in and slathered my tongue all the way from his perineum to his hole. Then I flicked my tongue lightly across his hole stopping once in a while to place the tip right into the opening, pushing ever so lightly in. Coby again pushed his bum toward me. So far so good. So far so bloody amazing actually. I didn't expect he would participate so actively so soon. I'd have been a fool to do other than go with it!

After giving his whole crack another good slathering, I flexed my tongue into as much of a point as I could and moved it back to his entrance, applying actual pressure this time and penetrating him fully for the first time - just the tip - just a centimetre. I couldn't help moaning as well, at how amazing his ass felt, but I was drowned out by Coby's moans and whimpers. I pushed in as hard as I could, which wasn't very deep honestly. Coby loved it, whimpering again - his voice rising in pitch noticeably - and pushing back onto my tongue.

"Oh my fucking god. This is soooo fuuucking awwwwwesome...! Why the fucking fuck did I wait so bloody long before trying this... Please please don't stop. I can not believe how unbelievable your tongue feels. Your tongue is my new god. Seriously."

Well, someone was liking it!

I pulled out to give my tongue a bit of a break, but kept slathering and lightly jabbing at his hole, once in a while introducing a fingertip. I gave him the tongue again, deep as I could, burying my nose right into his crack. I thrust in and out as deeply as I could for as long as I could. But my tongue was too soon knackered, at least for penetrating.

So I switched to fingers, slowly sliding my middle finger up as far as the second knuckle. He gave no sign of anything but continued pleasure, so, slowing down even more, I pushed my finger all the way in, nestling my whole fist right up in his crack. He pushed back, making a sound that was barely human. It made me want to make him make it again!

Time for the second finger. Sure enough, he adjusted quickly, showing his pleasure by starting to thrust his ass back in time with my fingers' thrusts. I had another gush of emotion and had to kiss his hole again, which I proceeded to do, slobbering my lips all over, stabbing my tongue in at the same time. Now for the third finger. Pushing slowly, there was definitely resistance this time. But no sign from Coby that his pleasure had diminished at all. I kept pushing slowly slowly, up to the second knuckle but I wasn't sure whether he could take the sudden pop when my big knuckles broke through. He answered my question for me, by pushing back, taking my - three! - fingers all the way to my fist.

"Fuck dude. I cannot believe any of this is happening. You are like my absolute favourite human being on this fucking planet. Thank you. Thank you, thank you. Why was I so scared to try all of this? It's just... Like, seriously.. it, it just is, man. Ah ha!: mind-blowing. That works. But you know, not to kill the buzz, but, no joking around, this is like real. What the fuck am I even saying..."

"You're saying it's honest. Completely open and honest."

"Trust, too - that's big."

"Don't I know it. I don't trust easily."

"Same."

Maybe 30 seconds passed. I continued playing with his hole while he squirmed.

"Please fuck me. I want your cock in me."

I stopped and looked at him: "Bedroom."

We quickly rinsed, dried off and were bedroom-bound.

Before getting on the bed Coby pulled me impulsively into a hug. We melted deliciously into each other, arms tight. His breathing was a bit sporadic.

"What is even happening to me right now?! I can't... I'm about to get fucked. In the ass. You're going to, to put your cock in my ass. What does this mean?!"

Trying to keep it light, I grabbed his head in both hands, rubbing noses, eyes wide: "Baby it means your world is about to be rocked! Woohooo!"

I got him on his back on the bed, climbing over him and putting my lips right up to his ear and whispered in what felt like a lascivious growl:

"I am absolutely fucking loving all of this. And you too."

I reached down between us to grab my cock as Coby lifted his legs right back, spreading himself completely open for me. Needless to say, a rather fetching sight.

"Ok, here we go. You asked for it!"

Coby kind of just sizzled for a second, before hissing back to me through gritted teeth:

"Bring it you bastard. Fuck my fucking ass, man. Take my ass cherry. Make me a fucking man!"

"Holy shit you are in-to this my man. I am so gonna give it to ya. Wait one sec."

I leaned over to the nightstand to grab the lube I had put out, applying it liberally to Coby's hole and my cock. I got back down behind Coby, leaned in and rubbed my well-lubed cock up and down his crack. Coby whimpered, pulling his own legs right down either side of his chest and spreading himself completely open for me lewdly, shamelessly. Aye-yi-yi. When faced with this, what's the person with the cock to do? Well, they fuck them. I put my cockhead at his opening and began, agonisingly slowly, pushing forward. My cock was penetrating his asshole for fuck sake.

"Ohhhh myyy godddd. Take it, love. Take my cock."

I was in. Coby sucked air when my head first popped through, but calmed as I held steady, the head just inside. I was inside Coby. My family play buddy, from forever. I guess relationships change. Evolve. This was our relationship's metamorphosis. The cocoon of our budding connection split open to reveal its butterfly. Fuck did I write that?

"Fuck yes! Your cock is inside my ass. I can't believe it but fuck it feels amazing. It's big though... I'm glad you warmed me up with your fingers. And your tongue. Holy, your tongue, bro...! *pause* Ok I'm ready. Deeper. Slowly."

I started penetrating deeper, again with an agonising slowness. Coby took a deep breath and began what became an endless "Ohhhhhhh..."

Finally I bottomed out inside of him. I put my arms around him, hugging him super-tightly and stroking his hair.

"Oh Coby. My darling boy - man. Do you like my cock, my darling Coby? My Cobita?"

Coby's eyes suddenly focused, looking at me. "What did you call me?"

"Cobita. My sweet Cobita."

Coby didn't say anything but his eyes seemed to lose focus again and there was muscular evidence of him suppressing a smile.

"Again, I can't believe I'm saying this, but: fuck me. Please fuck me good. Fuck me deep."

"As you wish." Ho-lee, I thought, I am going to give it to him. Royally.

I pulled out all the way to the tip holding there for a moment. Catching his eye I gave him a bit of a smirk, plus my patented single-cocked eyebrow. Suddenly I turned serious and firmly thrust my cock all the way back inside him - to the hilt. Coby moaned deeply thrusting his pelvis up, surrendering himself to my cock, to me.

I got into a nice slowish steady rhythm, thrusting all the way each time until my balls slapped his buns. Before I started really going at him, I leaned down and kissed his gorgeous lips again. At first just holding my lips on his for as long as I could until I could no longer resist opening his lips with my tongue. After a sumptuous languid kiss I broke it off, pushing myself back up so I could get to work! After adding some more lube, I immediately picked up the pace, and the firmness with which I whacked his pelvis with mine as my cock bottomed out deep inside him.

Coby mostly kept up the long "Ohhhhhhs." Impressive lung power honestly. But once in a while he also panted a: "Fuck me. Fuuuuuuck meeeeeee." And again I noticed the pitch of his voice rose. More this time. He was definitely sounding more femme. Had he noticed? I decided to test it a bit. Even though it inhibited my thrusting capabilities, I leaned back down so my lips were up to his ear.

"Oh, Coby, my lover. My gorgeous lover. Take all of my cock, my lovely lovely lover. You are my Coby aren't you?"

"Yesssssssss!"...In a positively girly whine, was all he could muster. His brain bandwidth was overwhelmed by what was going on in his butt.

Ok so this was working.

"My sweet sweet darling man. My Coby. Talk to me lover. Tell me what's going in on here."

...I said, as provocatively as possibly, tapping his temple.

"I fucking love your cock in my asssss. I. I love how you're fucking me. You know, like, taking control."

I sat up quickly, gave him 6 hard sweet thrusts. Then back down to his ear.

"What else, my love?"

"I. Fuck am I messed up or what?! *pause* Whew! Ok I'm... I am getting off on being all girly. There I said it. I'm feeling, I don't know, pretty. Fuck."

"Well isn't today just full of surprises. But seriously, it's so awesome you're able to say that to me - makes me happy. You are a pretty one to be sure! Just look at you."

I planted feather kisses all over his face. I spotted a tear snaking down into his hair. I immediately stopped thrusting, with my cock deep in his ass, and released his legs so he could wrap them around me and I hugged him tightly. I felt him sob three, four times. Big jerky sobs. Then he took a deep breath, let it out, and took another.

"Wow. That happened. I guess I needed the release? Whatever. I feel better now. *pause* Thank you, for, you know... Whew. Ok you can get back to fucking me now. Please?"

"Um, we can talk about that later, yeah?"

"'Course... K, fuck me."

"How about doggy?"

"Hell yeah!"

I got off him so he could swivel around, presenting his unbelievable ass to me. His nigh-19-year-old, karate blackbelt - no further explanation needed - ass. He spread his legs wide, leaning his upper body right down to the mattress, opening himself up for me invitingly.

"Give me your cock, big daddy." Ok that was over the top girly, flirty. Campy even. I saw him snake a hand between his legs to stroke his bobbing member. Then his hand moved down further and rubbed his little rosebud - which was on fire! To my delight he made that indescribably provocative sound again. Mmmmm mmm!

I was revved up and ready to go so I quickly got in position and - more lube! - gave it all to him in one sweet thrust. Coby moaned loudly, encouragingly. That was all it took for me to realise exactly how revved up I was and what I needed, which was to give it to Coby hard and fast and come inside him. I grabbed his hips and started thrusting hard and deep, quickly picking up speed. After a minute I was pretty much wailing on his ass, jamming my pelvis on his as hard as I physically could. It was bliss. A high-energy, very physical kind of bliss. Coby couldn't moan anymore because I was fucking him too hard, instead with each thump he let out a high-pitched "Ah! Ah! Ah!"

"Take it. Take it. Take my cock. Unh. Unh. Unh." I was getting close. "Coby, I'm going to come inside you. I'm going to fill you with my cum."

"Yes. I want your cum. Give it to me. Yes I'm going to come too. Fuck! Ooooooooohhhhh... Fuck me haaaaarder. Yes. Yes. Ah. Ah."

Then he just screamed and forcefully pushed his ass back against me. And that sent me over the edge into a glorious, crazy orgasm. I thrust so, so deep and held it for a second. Two seconds. Then back to thrusting until the next spurt forced me to thrust deep and hold it. Repeat. Repeat. My head was exploding from sensory overload and I was blissing out. A huge, surely goofy open-mouth grin on my face, as I wailed on Coby between orgasmic spasms. My orgasm went on crazy-long. Coby stopped making any sound at all at that point, trying only to stay with me as we jerked and thrust, coming down from our orgasms. Bereft of energy I started to keel over, but took Coby with me so we ended up spooning again, my cock still inside him and I nuzzled his neck lovingly.

"Well, so, who ever said you can't teach an old dog new tricks."

"You're eighteen, you moron!"

"Woof woof."

"Woof woof yourself."

"Woof woof yourself. Woah. Say that three times fast eh? Woof woof yourself; woof woof your...self; woof woof forswel... Fuck. See!"

"Shh." I wanted us to wallow in afterglow. "I think I've just fallen in love with you, my pretty pretty boy."

"Mm mm. Say it again." He pushed back against me, jostling my still-hard cock.

"Ahh, so you like being my pretty one don't you? You like it when I call you My Pretty?"

Coby looked up at me through his lashes, nodding with a campy sheepishness.

"I can't help it. You've done something to me today. Helped me to some pretty heavy realisations about myself. My um, nature. Tendencies. Whatever. So I like cock apparently."

"So it seems. And this is just the start! Well, can be... But we should get cleaned up. Me' dad'll be calling any minute."

"Oh shit yesss. I totally forgot!"

I let Coby use the bathroom first. We were both presentable in time. Traffic can be a blessing. Dad eventually called. My prediction was spot on!

fin

12