Coby Pt. 02

Story Info
Suburban teen furthers explores his/her new feelings.
7.1k words
4.62
3.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Any and all sex in this fictional story occurs between humans over the age of 18 years.

Thank you, as ever, to @kenjisato for his thoughtful and thorough editing.

*****************************************

Coby, Part 2

After that crazy afternoon, I really wasn't sure how Coby was going to react. He seemed pretty fine when he left - stoked, even. But, you know how the mind works... Was he freaking out, beating up on himself? Wracked with guilt? I'll wager he was fucking his girlfriend with a vehemence she hasn't seen before! Heh heh.

What a thing the human psyche is. You just don't control it: simple fact. I learned long ago that all you can do is buckle up and try to enjoy the ride because you are going to be taken to some truly unexpected places in your life, if you have the courage to follow it.

Actually, Coby and I started texting semi-regularly after that. He was totally fine with what we did. With his newfound desires. Have to admit I was quite fine with it me'self. I was even musing on the potential for a repeat, ah, performance. Not that I would force it, try to orchestrate it. Have to let Coby take the lead. It'll happen if it Coby wants it to happen.

It ended up being a while until we connected again one-on-one. Next time we were face-to-face was at his house: they were hosting a family get together. And as we'd agreed beforehand, we didn't even try to find time alone, we just grooved on hangin' with the big group.

It wasn't for another couple of months that we finally connected one-on-one. Coby came down to my place on a Saturday afternoon. He made up a story about hanging out downtown with friends. Evidently still struggling with his Mom about freedom and autonomy.

As last time, we soon had beers and snacks and the pipe at the ready and we were installed on my couch listening to some tunes. More Esperanza Spalding - her previous album. We worked the pipe first, relieving it of its bowlful in short order. Scant minutes hence, we were feeling no pain.

"This music is intense man. Very different from the last one. Also awesome. *pause* You know my Mom is being such a pain. Feels like it's getting even worse the older I get. She's so clingy. It's driving me crazy."

"Well. Obviously it comes from a place of love. You did have a bit of a sheltered upbringing, out there in the extreme 'burbs. On the other hand I think it's also true that you're a bright guy and you're not gonna put yourself into sketchy situations. Right...? Not to mention, you could more than defend yourself if it ever came to it."

"Obvie. Dad's no help either. He never stands up to her on things. He just smiles and does his Indian head-shake, or pretends he has work to do."

"Well, it wouldn't kill you to check in with your Mom via text once in while. No effort for yourself but a big payoff with your Mom. I promise you she'll calm down. A bit at least."

"'Suppose you're right. *pause*...She does love me a lot."

"Family: whattayagonnado, eh?! Can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em."

Who says a little dad-joke can't be useful on occasion?!

"Here, gimme your phone." I try for mysterious.

"Uh, no! What're you up to?"

"C'mon, trust me. Gimme gimme."

He huffed a bit but went over to his coat. His phone was soon in my hand. I opened his text feed with his mom and started a new dm:

> Hey mom! lettn ya no alls good. chillin at dundas square. ya good?

And sent it, without showing him. Did I mention I have this inner, sometimes not so inner, smartass...?

He grabbed the phone forcefully from me when he heard the 'message-sent' swoosh sound on his phone. The hand that wasn't holding the phone started curling into a fist as he read the text. Uh oh: maybe too much?!

Whew, luckily he only smiled and punched me without the initially-anticipated force.

"Cool. You're actually so right, you know. Fuck, it's like literally 10 seconds. Heh heh, she's flipping right now, right?!"

Ding! She replied:

> Coby, everything ok?

Ding! Another:

> the truth!

He wrote back, with some prompts from me.

> yes mom! all good.

And again:

> jes decided to try to be a better son

> Gotta go. love ya!

"That'll do it. See: easy!"

Ding!

> love you too! *heart-emoji*

"Heh heh, she's probably reaching for a kleenex at this very second! Job done."

A fresh bowl was dispatched and we were officially well-buzzed. I was definitely feeling it, and got a bit cocky.

"I know this is totally inappropriate but I'm saying it anyway. Speaking of your mother, she is a total hottie. A most desirable woman."

"Huh. Yeah, I suppose you're allowed to share that, whatever that was. Um, why?"

"Don't know. It just came out. I blame the bud. Then again, you did bring her up. Twice. *pause* Soooooo, have you ever thought of her, you know, sexually?"

"Wow! No bullshit here, man. Right to the point eh? You are in a mood!"

"Ha ha I know. Ain't it awesome?"

"The truth?: 'course, bro. I mean, you're right: she's hot. Simple fact."

"Whew. That's heavy."

"What can I say. I'm only human. Fuck, I mean I don't perv on her - have never. *pause* Well, almost never. If she's sunbathing topless in the backyard... *sigh* Like I said, I'm only human. I can't deny the reality, which is that she is fine."

We sat back, each lapsing into silence, both of us doubtless musing on Coby's mom's physical form's many charms. [Ed. Hmmm, too many possessive descriptors? Couldn't resist. But it's fun right, you can't deny that. Let's do it again: Coby's mom's physical form's many charms.]

Then without warning:

"You know, like, last time I was here...?"

"Uh, last time... hmmmmm, 'was a while ago eh....nah, not really. Remind me...?"

"Har har. Fuck you very much too. *pause* But seriously, there was one, um, thing that came up that day...

"Well in truth, there were a couple of things that came up that day... ah, repeatedly..."

"Shut the fuck up and let me talk!" He punched me in the arm. Not lightly.

"Ow. Fuck! Oops. Ok. Sorry. Serious. Straight face..."

"It's... Um, I've been thinking about this a lot." Longer pause, then a big sigh. "And I want your help with, uh, something. I need your help, I think..."

"Okay well. Sooo, not talking about Mom anymore... *smile* Lay it on me man."

Coby seemed to visibly steel himself.

"Remember when you, um, called me, um, Cobita?" *zing* Coby grabbed his crotch. "Oh shit it just happened again just from me saying it out loud! That's fucked up man. But also hilarious. Ha! Anyway. When you said it that day, I think it kind of melted something inside me... Or like, maybe it flicked a switch or..."

"Ooo, I like where this is going..." Drumming outstretched fingers together campily.

"Fuck you!" Punched me again but followed through, pushing me off balance a bit. "Trying to be serious here. *pause* Actually it's funny you brought up my Mom because, um, I've been raiding her lingerie drawers."

My eyes involuntarily bugged out: "No shit!!"

"...And I've tried on a couple of panty/bra sets. And, and..."

"You lucky fuck, you..." My turn to punch him - in the gut - playfully.

"I know right?!...But I don't know what the fuck I'm doing. I mean it feels awesome - and I look hot if I do say so myself. But, I don't know, I want more. But I don't know what."

"I think I can help. You know I think I'm going to switch to gin and tonics for the rest of the night. You want?"

"Sure why not. Gin's a nice clean buzz."

After hitting the kitchen to whip us up a couple of nice g-and-t's, lemon slice'n'all, I took Coby straight to my room. I emptied my drawer full of lingerie/sex-toy odds'n'ends, dumping everything onto the bed. Thigh-highs, bathing suits, fishnet body-stockings, stap-on harnesses, dildos, buttplugs, you get the idea. Coby looked over my odd collection with wide eyes and a smile.

"Shit dude. Check you out. Secrets revealed." He ran his hands through my odd collection of skimpies. "Actually maybe I'm not all that surprised, heh heh. *pause* That doesn't bother you does it? Me saying that?"

"Pas d'tout. I'm comfortable with my kinks."

"I meant it in a nice way....That I'm into it. Looking forward to it"

"No worries. I get it. Too."

But before I let him play, I took him to the bathroom to perform The Transformation! He couldn't stop smiling, grinning actually. I keep some makeup on hand, 'cause you never know... After stripping him naked I stood him in front of the mirror and applied some rudimentary makeup - to the best of my abilities - which are sadly meagre. A deep deep burgundy lipstick, some mascara on his already luscious lashes, a hint of blush under his cheekbones, and just a dusting of blue eye shadow. He didn't need any brow enhancement, his were lush but not too thick - very black. I don't think I overdid it. Pretty amateurish honestly, but hey, Coby'd be gorgeous wearing the proverbial burlap sack...!

Then I brought out my shaver. He didn't have chest hair yet, but he had that line from his bellybutton down to his crotch. That went first. After which went all his crotch hair, 'xcept for a landing strip. I didn't do a close shave: just trimmed it all then a gentle go-'round with the electric, crack n'all.

Having black hair, there was a huge difference visually, sans cheveux. Big difference in feel as well. Coby seemed quite satisfied, if his jaunty erection was any indication. Plus the fact he couldn't keep his hands off his balls.

"They're unbelievably smooth... I fucking love this!!!!"

"Right?! First time I had my balls waxed was mind blowing - had no idea the skin is so soft."

Finally, his underarms. Truthfully, armpit hair on women turns me on like crazy, but, at least this time, we're going for stark contrast; full transformation.

"Hey, how d'ya think Alessia is gonna react? To this...?"

Alessia's his girlfriend, btw. He thinks a mo.'

"Well, we've actually already talked about shaving, both of us, like down there. I'll have to come up with a good reason for doing it without telling her first. Fuck..."

"She'll go crazy for it, I promise you."

"You think...? I hope so."

"Tell her you were really bored, and suddenly got super curious, 'cause people talk 'bout how soft the skin is, down there. Oh, and then offer to shave her. *pause* Does she have any idea of your, uh, your other side, shall we say?!"

"Nah. I feel like, like I need to tell her - soon! But, fuck, it's so hard. I mean, I think she's pretty openminded - she talks as if she's fine with gayness. But who knows how she'd react - when it's personal - you know...?"

"You know what you should try?: One time you're having sex... no, after - after you've had sex - pretend to suddenly get the idea to try on her panties, just for fun - make a joke out of it. Make a silly show out of prancing about and posing. See how she reacts..."

"That's actually a good idea... *pause* You know, I've never thought about any of this - so many possibilities...!! But, you know, I'd totally share Alessia with you. Like, a threesome. *pause* Probably not gonna ever happen."

"Well, hey, what's she doing right now?! Call her up!"

"Ha ha. If only. She's hangin' with her regular posse."

I got behind him and turned us so we could both look in the mirror. Coby's eyes went wide and he puckered his lips - to look sexy, campy whatever. But he couldn't prevent the grin that usurped his whole face, as he checked himself out in the mirror, every few seconds looking at me.

"Woooooww. Look at me. Holy, I'm so fucking sexy. Sorry if that sounds arrogant but I don't really give a shit!"

"I can't stop looking at you! Perving..."

"Oh, perv away: I am!"

Back in my room. I got him into one of the body-stockings - which were crotchless - we had to work to get his cock through the hole. Then a pair of see-through boyshorts over top. Mmm mm: so tight on his buns. We shaped his fro to be as fem as possible - whatever that means... When we were done he looked damn' hot. An utterly gorgeous, sexy woman. Aye-Aye-Aye.

"Wow. Don't I just look like something! Shiiiiiiitt. Fuck I could almost cum right now - without even touching myself. Whew. Breathe, just breathe. Okay I'm good. Shit - look at me. I mean, I want to fuck me!"

"That makes two of us! You are officially a woman."

I went over to him. Holding him close, I turned him 'round and gave a butt-cheek a nice full-blooded full-palmed, slap. Most satisfying.

"Oooohh naughty. Are you going to have your way with me? (Again)."

He said while wiggling his butt at me, inviting more. I accepted enthusiastically, with a round of resonant slaps. Maybe harder than he anticipated but he went with it. Then I switched to gently stroking the cheek I had been punishing.

"Mmmmm mmmm. Better. Thank you. *pause* Ok, now! Say it...! Please?"

"Say what?"

"You know..."

I tried to feign ignorance, but couldn't hold it. In truth I loved saying it - made my brain vibrate to hear it out loud, even if it's me'self saying it.

"Hmm, you sweet sweet thing. My sweet Cobita. You are officially My Sweet Cobita. Come here."

His eyes did the same dilating thing as last time, but he didn't try to repress his smile, or the pelvic thrust as he felt that zing again.

I turned him back around and stared intently into his eyes, taking in his beauty, until I couldn't resist anymore and leant forward to kiss him. So gently our lips met. So soft. Cobita's lips quivered a bit as we made that initial tentative contact. He pulled me closer and the kiss quickly developed into a deep lip-lock. He moaned as our lips smushed together and his whole body melted into mine, was it submissively?

Eventually: "Holy shit this feels so natural. I feel completely girly right now. You know? I can totally feel this, desire to be desirable. But most of all I feel feminine."

He closed his eyes for a moment. Then,

"You know what? Here's what I want. When I'm dressed up like this. Well, not... but, you know. When I'm dressed up, I am a her ok? Only female pronouns."

"Can do. Might might fuck up a couple of times. K?"

"Natch. No sweat. I prob'ly will too."

We spontaneously came together again and fell on the bed in a tangle. After another lovely languid, grope-y kiss, Cobita decided I had to put on the other body-stocking. I stripped off and soon had it on - I had the same difficulty, getting my hard cock lined up through the crotch-hole. In my defence, I was well distracted. As if in a heavy haze of lust, I couldn't take my eyes off Cobita lounging, resplendent, on the bed. I didn't put on any panties, leaving my cock exposed. Then I jumped back on the bed crawling right on top of her, giving her a horizontal hug. I couldn't resist her luscious lips. We both had lipstick smudges all over our faces in moments, but who cared? Cobita squirmed with pleasure below me, rubbing her clit all over my cock.

"Mmmm mm. I could do this forever."

"Me too."

"I feel like... like, like you're my man." Her voice was rising again, like last time, but more natural. Just flowing with the groove - the persona she was developing, as a woman.

Holy. I was so damned horny. But at the same time I was really feeling in love with my new lover, my Cobita. Even just the sound of her name: Cobita. It sparkled. It suited her so perfectly.

"I hope you know that I love you Cobita. I am utterly in love with you. I can't believe how fast this happened. I mean, it's crazy, right? But my whole insides are going crazy: gushing. I can't think how else to describe it. How, how are you feeling?"

"Yeah." She thought for a moment, then answered with a voice at the same time calm and somehow buzzing with energy,

"It did start to feel kinda heavy a couple a' times, back, when I was getting dressed - after seeing myself, in the bathroom mirror... *pause*...Not bad heavy. More like important heavy. Like, I'm going to remember this day, heavy. But also fun at the same time. I'm so grooving on feeling free. Um, there's a word..."

"Uninhibited?"

"Yesss. Love that word. And loving how it feels being uninhibited. At the same time as I'm basically designing, writing, creating - me! In real time. With you...." She nuzzled into my neck.

"You are truly something else, you know that?! Not sure how much longer I can hold myself back..."

"Did anyone tell you to hold back...?!" Cocked eyebrow, voice dripping with snark.

"Well, now that you mention it..."

I could feel the energy of her excitement, emanating from her whole body. I quickly got off her and spun her 'round so her butt was sticking up and laid another delicious slap on a sweet buttock.

"Yesss. You bad man."

I took a scrumptious cheek in each hand, caressing them lovingly for a moment, before moving my hands up to grasp her panties, pulling them down to just above her knees.

"Mmmmm someone's focused!"

Smiling defiantly. "Oh, it's going to be a looong night. I intend to keep you very busy. Aaaand, for the record you literally just told me not to hold back..."

She pouted, "That's fair."

In seconds my nose was buried in her crack as I gave a thirsty lick from her balls up to her rosebud.

"Oh fucking wow... I wasn't complaining, btw. Fuck, your tongue is unbelievable on my pussy. Seriously though, who knew that little, puckered, fucker had so many gazillion nerve endings or whatever, that like, light up your brain and take over your, like, being... Person. Or something. Ssso goood. Don't ever stop licking me. Fuuuck!"

I gave her pussy an extended slathering, covering it with copious amounts of spit. In between lapping at it, I was also occasionally applying more pressure - enough to penetrate just a bit. To wake her sweet pussy up. Get her ready. At the same time I was languidly stroking her balls and clit, running my open hand all the way up to the tip and down to cradle her balls.

Finally giving in, I slid my body up to align with her pussy. First I gently nudged against her, at the very edge of penetration, waiting for a reaction.

"Mmmmm mmmmnnnn. Yes I want it. Go on. Give it to me. Slowly though please?"

"Oh my love. I would never hurt you. How's this?"

"It's so good. You can go a little more. Go on. Yeeeeess! Your cock is inside me again. You're taking me... Mmmngh"

After a few seconds I pulled out. To give her a few seconds to relax.

"Come on you tease. Put it back in. Please."

I popped the head back in, waited a second or two, then thrust all the rest of the way in slowly but firmly until our pelvises joined. Bliss. I had to hold back from coming for a moment, before I was ready to begin thrusting. Fucking her in earnest.

"Hope you're ready for this."

As I said: in earnest. Long slow, full thrusts. All the way in, all the way out. It took ten-ish times before she was open enough so that my rather bulbous head didn't pop in each time.

"Fffuuuck. Sooo gooood. Take me. Take my pussy. Make me your woman. Make me your Cobitaaaa!"

I kind of growled in answer, and got up on my elbows so I could thrust with more force. Torque.

"Holy shit your sweet sweet ass looks un-fucking-believably gorgeous at this angle. I, aye aye aye. I wish I could bury my face in your ass at the same time I was fucking you. I know that's stupid."

I leaned over on one arm freeing the other to caress a cheek, occasionally grabbing it and spreading her open so I could see my cock as it thrust into her lovely pussy, the repeated obliteration of her rosebud. What a sight!

"Oh fuck. Yes. Give it to me. I've been thinking about this since last time. Ohhhh."

Cobita suddenly pushed against the bed and raised her ass up. I quickly shifted to follow and just like that I was up on my knees and we were doing doggy             . With her delicious globes in my hand I started thrusting into her with gusto, really thwacking my pelvis against her ass as my cock bottomed out. Puckering up, I mustered as much spit as I could and let it drip onto my cock, revitalising the lube. Holy, what a difference. Cobita noticed too:

12