Coby Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah. Yessssss. What a feeling - holy shit - so wet. Fuck this ass mister. Make me take it."

"Ooo is that a Hazel Moore quote?!"

"Who?!"

"She's this porn performer....The way she says 'make me take it' - very hot."

"Well, no, but I get her. Give me more. More than last time. I'm ready. Please?"

"Hoo wheeee, well jimminy cricket someone's hurtin' baaaaad...! *pause* Hey, small favour?"

"What?"

"Say it one more time... Hazel's thing."

"Mmmm. Make me take it!"

Well, talk about *zing*!

Well she asked for it... I removed all restraints and started wailing on her. I mean wailing. Or is it whaling? Either way, she had to brace herself against the headboard to prevent her head slamming into it each time I harpooned her blowhole. (Sorry, couldn't resist.) Holy crap what a glorious feeling, not holding back, letting that primal animalism come out. My face surely had a goofy grin.

"Unh. Unh. This what you wanted? Huh!?"

"Fuuuuuck Yesss. Holy shit you're fucking me ha...! ha...rd-uh. Unh. Unh. Yes. Yes."

I lifted both hands off her cheeks and gave each a hearty slap. Her perfect ass. Bubbly. Muscular. Firm as hell. Smooth. I gave each cheek a few hard slaps but it was too distracting so I grabbed them again. Hard. Pulling them apart to revel in the sight of my cock spearing her sweet sweet rosebud. That feeling - the endorphin rush - washed through me which almost made me come, so I backed off for a moment. I took the opportunity to lean down putting one arm around her chest and the other grabbing her clit - which was still hard and bouncing around.

"Ohhhhhhh that's so nice. I'm almost there. I'm close. Just from you fucking me. Fuck that's insane!"

"You're a slut for my cock; face it..." Only half-jesting.

"No, argument, here."

I pinched a nipple to add to her stimulation while grinding my pelvis against hers which moved my cock around inside her pussy. Unbelievable feeling.

"A little faster please - on my clit. I'm so close. Pleeeeease."

I spit on my hand and stroked her clitty firmly. I got back to fucking her ass as well but I couldn't get a lot of oomph from the position I was in.

"Actually let me do that. You can get back up and fuck me like you were. Big Boy."

She gave an enticing wiggle of her derrière. Who would refuse such an invitation? I'd been ready to come for a while and have been keeping it at bay.

"Here you go lover. Unh."

"Oooo yesssss. That's it. I'm getting close. Fuck this is crazy intense. Unh. Unh."

I quickly added some more lube to our union to make sure she was in no discomfort. Then I grabbed her hips, locking my fingers around her hip bone so I could get maximum torque.

"Ohhhh yessss. This is soooo fucking good. I'm getting there."

I had another gush of emotion/horniness over Cobita's glorious body - pure reification! Maybe deification. I had to reach 'round to have a feel of her titties, even though I couldn't thrust as hard. I slipped my hand under the bodysuit to tweak her nips. Ooo she liked that! Cobita sucked air as I pulled her nipples away from her body.

"Fuuuuuck! That is crazy. You know I think my body is changing. I can remember a couple of times Alessia has like played with my nipples during sex. I liked it and all, but it didn't feel, like, sexual really. But now, since we started all this, when my nipples get touched it's like a direct line to my cock, my clit - you know...?"

"Yeah. Same happened to me. Took me a while to kind of 'train' myself - my nipples - to feel sexual."

"Hey, I'm gonna turn 'round."

"K."

In a sec Cobita was on her back and splaying her legs out for me, which I grabbed, after I reinserted my cock in her pussy. She quickly grabbed her clit again and resumed her fast stroking. We looked into each other's eyes with intense lust. Such an array of emotions hinted at in her gorgeous eyes. I felt another gush of love. This was going to be some orgasm.

I leant down slowly as we gazed at each other, until our noses touched and I planted a lingering kiss on her lips.

"Come for me darling."

Cobita groaned, pushing her pussy up harder onto my cock. I got back upright so I could fuck her hard. She was getting close. I grabbed her legs for extra leverage and finally got back to crazy fucking, wailing on her - our bodies hitting together hard enough that we'd feel it later.

With a free hand, Cobita impulsively pinched a nipple, and a moment later she again thrust up hard against me as her first shot of come hit herself in the face! She screamed and bucked holding her clit up as the second shot rocketed out straight up in the air. That did it for me and I slammed all the way in, holding there for a second as my first shot released deep in her pussy. Then I pulled out and gave her a couple of thrusts until the second wave of euphoria washed over me and again I held my cock in deep.

"Holy. I can't believe how amazing your cock feels inside me. I'm never going to not want this. Wow. What the fuck am I even saying?!"

"Hey, come on: chill. This is a judgement-free zone. You're just blissing on the high of coming. You're allowed to be outrageous."

"Yeah, I guess."

She straightened her legs out as I lay beside her and we cuddled for a while.

"Shit, that was one of the strongest orgasms I've ever had. Pretty much the longest too. It almost felt like a multiple orgasm or whatever."

"Maybe it was."

She was on her back and I was beside and leaning partially on her. Her arm lay down my back and, hand on butt. It felt simply intimate. Coming down together. No words needed. We cuddled and dozed.

Maybe half an hour passed. We woke up slowly, still cuddling, not having moved much. I was feeling horny again. You know, that particular horniness you get when you're just coming out of sleep, up into full awareness, cock unbelievably hard. Mmmm. And Cobita showed signs of feeling the same.

I nuzzled into her neck and draped a leg across her. "Mmmm mm, you're yummy to wake up to. How're you feeling?"

"Mmmmm, amazing."

"You know what...?" I reached down to fondle her naughty bits.

"Mmmm?"

"I'm in the mood to get fucked. Do you think you'd be able to, like, butch-out for me?"

"Ha ha, butch-out? Hmm."

She looked down at her clit which was coming back to attention, at the thought.

Smiling, "Fuck yeah! I'll give it to ya! But hey, what about something to eat first?"

"Great idea!"

That got us moving. We were soon in the kitchen laying out some prepared meat, cheese, crackers, olives, whatever else took our fancy.

Cobita hadn't put the boyshorts back on, so we both had our goodies on display, and we both took advantage, copping feels as we nibbled.

After a decent snack, "Hey,...shower?"

"K."

We slipped off our bodysuits in my room then were soon in the shower. I thought back to the first shower we took together, I was so concerned with trying to make things comfortable for Cobita - well, she wasn't even Cobita yet, at that point. There was a moment during that shower: we came together in a delicious hug, naked bodies joined from head to toes - all wet and steamy; then as I leaned down to take one of his nipples in my mouth, he cradled my cheek with his hand. I remember, in that moment, suddenly feeling submissive t'wards him; I sooo could have let him top me, right then and there. 'Seems my time may have come!

Cobita, soap in one hand, pushed me against the wall, proceeding to lather my upper body up. Then she got to her knees to soap my legs and feet. Finally she gave my nethers a wonderful lathering. Fingers slipped a couple of times - accidentally on purpose - along my crack but she couldn't get far in this position. So she turned me 'round; I put my chest against the tiles and pushed my butt out invitingly. She spread my cheeks as well as she could with soapy hands, running her thumbs back and forth across my rosebud.

I was grooving on the wonderfulness of her thumbs as they woke up my rosebud. Every once in a while a thumb would push a tiny bit harder against the very opening, testing its readiness for more. Oh, I was ready for more. I wanted this delicious human being to utterly ravish me. I pushed my butt out even more, my legs were already spread as far as the tub allowed.

She got me under the water to rinse off my nether region, before putting me up against the wall again and returning her attentions to my butthole. She went right for it, giving me a lusty, full-tongued slather. She could get a better grip now to spread my cheeks, and got her face right in, attacking my hole with a wet lively tongue, alternating between slathering all about, and penetrating, with quick, little, tantalising stabs.

"Ohhhh. Cobita. That is so delicious. I am so ready! Bedroom?"

"Yesss!"

We quickly dried off and were bed-bound. I lay back up against the headboard and Cobita installed herself between my legs, after spreading them as far as I could manage. I'm no gymnast...

"Hmm, kind of feels like I've come full circle, you know?"

"Un, no actually..."

"Remember that first time I, we, *pause* when I first started, um, spilling my shit... I remember the very first thing I said is that I wanted to play with your cock."

"Ha ha, yes I remember. I hadn't even thought about it - it was a pretty crazy day - neither of us had a clue what was gonna happen next, right?!"

"Good times. *pause* Well, getting back to the circle again, I want to play. With this!"

She grabbed my cock and waved it about like a light-sabre, a fully self-aware grin on her face.

"Hey I really hope you don't mind me saying this, but I can-not believe how far you've come in a really short time. It's crazy, you are so natural, comfortable, seemingly even confident, like this. Does that jive for you?"

She made a little show of slapping my sabre against her extended tongue a couple of times, before:

"I can tell you that right now in this moment, Yes! Def! Fuck it feels so free. So freeing. Fuck I can't even describe it. *pause* But tomorrow: who knows?"

And with that, she took me into her mouth, a good few inches, all wet and warm, a slightly freaked-out look in her eyes.

"Feels a bit weird, putting something so big into your mouth..."

"Yeah, I always feel a bit self-conscious at first. But after a bit, you'll get into a groove. Try closing your eyes."

She closed her eyes and took me back into her mouth. I felt her tongue swirling around my cockhead, then she took me deeper, until I felt the beginning of her throat, before pulling back.

"Feels amazing!"

"I like it."

"Mmmm, ditto."

She took me in again, gave me a few, more energetic bobs, all wet and warm - and that look still in her eyes! I resisted the urge to grab her head and face-fuck her.

"Let's see how bad my gag reflex is."

With a deep breath, Cobita slowly worked her way down until I nudged the beginning of her throat. She tensed a little, and made as if to gag a bit, but stopped herself. Steeling herself, she took me into her throat. She held it for a good few seconds, her body twice protested, with a bit of a retch - but it didn't deter her.

After a few seconds she had to pull off, spluttering.

"Holy shit I did it! Fuckin' deep throat baby. Boom!"

"Too much. Felt fucking unreal..."

"I can do better!"

With that she inhaled my twitching cock. She had me so revved up. Watching her in all her glory, makeup and hair appealingly disheveled, her glorious body gloriously naked, for me to utterly devour with the most offensively objectifying male-gaze. As if that wasn't enough, she was ensconced between my legs giving me untold pleasure with her attempts to deepthroat my cock. What a lucky fucker - no idea what I'd done to deserve such paradise!

Three times she was able to take my cock and hold it - in her fucking throat!!! - for a decent amount of time - for a first-timer. I could see so many emotions in her eyes - she tried to keep eye contact throughout - was successful mostly: freaked-out-ed-ness; lust; I was going to write 'camaraderie,' but to be honest: it was love; pride in her achievement - I could see them all in those searing eyes.

I was getting too close to coming and I really really badly wanted to be fucked before I came, so I pulled her off and up, giving her a full-body (well, from the knees, up) hug and a smooch.

"You are full of wonders, my sweet Cobita, you truly are. You had me so close, but I really need you inside me, k? You ready?"

"Uh, duh!"

"Where d'ya want me?!"

"I want you on all fours - put dat ass right here." She mimed a space between her hands, right in front of her crotch, giving her hard clit a shake for emphasis.

I willingly swung 'round and presented my pasty-ole-white-man's ass, such as it was, to her.

"Hey, your butt doesn't look bad in this position..." Full-on teen snark.

"Fuck you!"

"Uh-yeah, I'm tryin'..."

I gave him a funny, awkward kick - rather a sideways sliding kick tbh.

"Ok, fuck me. As in now. Please"

So she did. Popped it right in, in one go.

"Holy shit that's big. Shit. Shit. Oh, it's too much..." I had to pull it out.

Second time she tried to enter more carefully, thankfully holding still with only her head inside me. I took a second, but I knew I was good: I slid down taking all of her lovely hard clit, until I felt her balls smush up against my ass. I had Cobita's clit all the way inside me. Another gush of emotion took over my brain/heart for a couple of seconds. Good thing I was not standing up. After it washed over me, I was suddenly super-horny. Ready to get fucked. So I leaned my face down into the mattress, sticking my wanton ass up in the air - high as I could; as open as I could; as invitingly sluttish' as I could. I could go on.

"Take me, sweet. Give me that gorgeous clit. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me."

"It's ok, you can call it my cock. I don't mind. It kind of feels more like a cock right now. *pause* I feel, I feel so so many things right now. I still am grooving on being femme, but it also feels totally rockin', fucking you like this! Oh, oh, what did you say before...?"

"Oh, um, I said, d'ya wanna butch out!"

"Yeah yeah that's it. I totally feel like I'm butching out. Like, it's exciting to be pretending to be, like, the aggressor or whatever. But I'm still, like... *smiles deviously* Who am I, again...?!"

"You're my Cobita."

"Fuck that still melts me - every time. I get such a kick out of that: every fucking time you say it - or even, all I have to do is think it - it sends a *zing* to my crotch."

"You're too much. Fuck me! Harder. Harder. Fuck me deep."

"Aw, yeah, take that. Yeah! And that!" And so on. She was really giving it to me - probably the hardest I'd ever been fucked. No signs of discomfort - only amazing crazy horniness.

"Ohhhh yessss. Fuck me Cobita. I've been needing this for a while. Thinking about you, and your beautiful body, and your eyes, and your scrumptious cock. Have I told you that I love your cock. Especially right now. Ahhhh, Fuck meeeee..."

I couldn't talk anymore. I surrendered myself utterly to her cock, and her pounding. Yes, she was pounding me. I'd never been fucked that hard before. I got into kind of a trance-ish zone: in the moment, not thinking, just taking that cock - whack, whack, whack, whack, whack... I couldn't even muster the effort to stroke my own cock. I wallowed in Cobita's cock. It was all that mattered. All that existed. Whack, whack, whack, whack.

"I'm gonna come soon. Ohhhhh, so good. What a sweet ass. You know how to take my cock."

I was too entranced to offer much conversation.

"Love. Your. Cock."

"Where do you want my come?"

That woke me up a bit.

"Ooo, I want you in my mouth. I want your come."

"K. Turn around. I'm so close!"

I spun around with wide-open, searching mouth, and soon enough had her cock well in my mouth. Mmmmm mmm. Boom, right away there was the first spurt - always the strongest. I was prepared: had my tongue back to block the forceful blast. Then I was able to suck and swallow the rest. Except for her bucking about. Had to grab her cheeks to keep her steady. Needs must...

As her orgasm waned, we collapsed onto the bed, catching our respective breaths.

"Fuck that rocked. I see what you mean about coming - after you've been fucked. It's really powerful."

"Right?"

"Hey! But you haven't come yet have you?"

"Not yet. Feel like helpin' me out?!"...Aiming for charmingly cute. Blech.

She didn't wait. She crawled over me 'til she was up close with my cock again.

"So, yeah. I guess it's official. I, fuck... I like playing with cock. Mmmm I like your cock."

She sucked me in again, having mustered a lot of spit, which felt heavenly, wet and warm. She bobbed up and down slowly but steadily, a hand stroking the base of my shaft, the other hand fondling my balls perfectly. I was still in that perpetually horny zone so it wasn't going to take long for the inevitable.

Then Cobita gave me a couple of unbelievable deep throats, and I was on the verge.

"Ohhhhh, you are the best cocksucker in the worl... shit I'm gonna come. Where do you want it? Quick!"

She answered by taking me deeper for two bobs, then she slowed as she went all the way down, to my pelvis: nose-to-belly. That did it: my head was thrown back and my pelvis bucked up in orgasmic release - fuck hopefully I hadn't knocked any teeth out.

She pulled back a bit to take the rest of my come into her mouth, swallowing it as it came.

"Cobitaaaaaa... you darling. That was fucking amazing. I feel so, so, done - complete - replete!"

"Shut the fuck up."

"You shut up. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. I so needed that, after all we've done today. C'mere."

I pulled her into a sideways hug. We just held each other, faces in each others' necks. Chest to chest. Cock to cock. A nice warm, coming-down-together moment.

"Wow, we did do a lot of crazy shit today." She seemed to drift off into thought, memory. "Mmmm." Her memory made her snuggle closer.

"We should hit the shower at some point."

"Yeah. In a bit."

"So, where are you at, when it comes to talking to Alessia 'bout, all this?"

She chuckled. "Not totally sure yet. But, I think I might try a couple of your ideas."

"Well, I have no facts to base this on, but honestly I don't think you're going to have trouble with Alessia. I mean, fuck, who could ever resist you, no matter how you presented yourself to them?!?!"

"Fuck you!"

"Ha ha! So, how into you is she?"

"Again, fuck you! Seriously, no - yeah - we're actually getting serious. It's good. It's fucking good."

"That's totally amazing - happy for you. Would love to meet her."

"Yeah, that's gotta happen, for sure. Leave it to me."

"Hey! Gimme your phone."

No attitude this time. I typed:

> hey mom, most of us are just heading home now. I'm headin to the train stn. <Send>

15 seconds go by.

> hi love. your dad will be at the stn waiting for you.

> sweet! k love ya!

"Precedent set. You just have to remember once in a while..."

"Anyone ever tell you you're a smartass?"

And with that we hit the showers, and I was seeing Coby off to the train station.

fin

12