Coby Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, ma'am." No point in resisting. I knew I was in for it. Hoped. I kneel-walked on the bed, up close to her.

"Mmm yes, quite a nice specimen you have here, Andy. I can see why Cobita likes it!"

She had my cock in hand, looking it over appraisingly.

"Come come, closer. Straddle me. No need to be shy. You still haven't figured it out yet...?!? Your dreams are about to come true, old man!"

I almost clocked her nose in my haste to get my leg over, so to speak.

Once I was in position Alessia wasted no time in inhaling my erection, while humming with the pleasure Cobita's tongue was giving to her rosebud.

"Ohhhh Cobita... so good. I love your tongue."

While bobbing on my cock, making the most out of her limited range of motion, her hands were exploring. They inevitably snaked along my crack and started playing with my rosebud. After a minute or so of this delightful treatment Alessia pulled her hand out from under me, so she could suck a couple of fingers into her mouth. She slobbered all over them with a lusty lear, before snaking the hand back down my crack and a finger went softly into my hole. Well, she didn't waste time! She kept the very tip just inside, pulsing it gently now and again.

All that while sucking away on my cock. She was taking me deeper and deeper in her bobbing, occasionally stopping to hold my head at the very back of her mouth, as if assessing the prospect of going farther. Not that I was complaining at all. In fact, I was starting to sense the beginning of the beginning of the end, so I began roll-calling my avoidance tactics. I had a moment, a gush of emotion for this scrumptious woman, so lovely to behold, so engaging, so very sexy and giving. Willing, excited even, to share in her boyfriend's crazy kinks, without fear or jealousy.

"You know what, I've got a new idea. Before I get to your boipussies, oh, and I will get to them soon enough. But before that, I'm going to fuck this lovely cock, right here and now. *cocked an eye at her boifriend* 'You're ok with that, right Cobita?! *faux-smirk* We'll call it another part of me forgiving you."

I thought, "Wow, she is a tough one! But, respect!"

"It's fine babe. I'm good. 'Can't wait!"

She stopped, regarding him for a moment,

"Damn it! Can't you even pretend to be jealous? Just a bit?"

She faux-pouted expressively as she rearranged us. Cobita backed away and I slid down Alessia's body. Had to hop over her appendage on the way. There was enough of a gap between the dildo and her pussy that I could easily slide my cock in. So lovely and wet, and tight. I had to take it easy for a bit, to calm down, to prevent coming too soon.

"Oh yesss. That is sweeet. Give me that cock, ah, Mr. Jonesie. Unh."

"...Mr. Jonesie?!? Yikes! Oh, so you think that we're there, in our relationship?! That I'll allow that?!"

"Where we are at in our relationship is: your cock is inside of me..."

She pulled her legs as widely apart as possible, to get my cock deep inside.

"Andy you can fuck me now. I'm so ready. Sweetheart, I think Andy's cock... it's a bit bigger than yours even. What do you think?" Teasingly... um, I think.

"Wow, you're being pretty rough with him."

"You think? But it's a simple fact. Coby's ok with facts."

"Yeah, but maybe some facts don't need attention drawn to them..."

"True. Sorry, hun."

"'It's cool. You didn't mean it as an insult. Besides, I think you're right, Lessi. It is bigger than mine. His cock is awesome. Moreover, I've never had complaints about my cock. Again, I'm good."

She looked at Alessia for a moment, "You know, I'm getting off on you, trying so hard to make me jealous!...Knowing it's because you love me so much!"

"Good comeback. Solid point."

"Thanks. Fuck my girlfriend, Andy. Give her what she wants."

"Wow, check you out being all coy and slutty."

She rolled her eyes and groaned with frustrated horniness.

"Fuck Cobita, do you actually even know how much you turn me on, when you're like this?!?!"

They had a lovely moment, simply gazing into each other's eyes, speaking silent volumes. Ah, me'eart was a puddle... [Ed.: try it with a Yorkshire accent!]

Then she turned to me with a smirk,

"But, you heard her Andy, give me what I want!"

She punctuated the last words with an energetic pelvic thrust.

"Hey, turn around for me?"

"Woof!" She soon spun 'round, offering up her delectable derriere.

"Well, woof yourself," I rebutted, giving her ass a nice firm slap. Followed by an unabashedly, um, comprehensive, caress:

"Aye aye aye. I'm sorry, but I just have to utterly objectify you for a moment. Look at this glorious glorious ass! Coby, Cobita how the fuck do either of you ever do anything other than ogle, worship, and molest this, this, wonder!?"

"Ok ok, enough objectification, from you. You know, don't'cha, you're my new favourite Dirty-Old-Man."

"I am, am I? Um, is that a sought-after distinction?"

"Fuck, you'd be surprised... men are lame and predictable."

"Ouch. But true: we are those things, and worse."

"Talk later. Fuck me now. Please"

So I did. Slipped right in. In 3 or 4 thrusts I was able to get nice and deep. I grabbed her by the hips, using her body as a counterweight to my thrusts, and started giving it to her hard, and deep. Doggy style is awesome for wailing: you can whack each other super hard, but there's padding so it doesn't hurt, other than that good kind of hurt.

"Fuck yes. I love your cock, Andy."

I couldn't resist, "...Maybe even to the point of objectification."

"Nice try, patriarch."

Alessia thought for a sec, "You know, maybe you're right, I am kind of objectifying you. This, is, one, Fine, piece of meat! But shut up! I was having a moment, and trying to share it with you. Ha ha. Ss-seriously, it's just so perfect right now - in this moment. Fuck, I got so horny doing my little fashion show for you. I actually thought you guys'd be able to see the come dripping down my legs when I was twirling around in that teddy. I loved the looks in your eyes, not only as I was modelling, but when we were sitting and chatting too. Mmmm... I soooo needed to be fucked in that moment! But here we are now! Unh. Unh. Unh. Yes. Yes. Yessss. So deep. So good. Cobita, can you reach my clit? Be a darlin'..."

Cobita was able to just get her fingers under the dildo to tease Alessia's clit. It didn't take much,

"Fuck yessss. Oh my fucking goddess! Here it comes. I'm going to come. Don't stop fucking me. Yes. Yes. Yes. Unh. Unh. Unh. I'm... I'm gonna... I'm coming..."

And off she went. Her whole body spasmed and she arched her back, sticking her butt up higher, looking to get my cock deep deep deep. She didn't breathe for several seconds, we just started to get worried when she let forth an unholy gasp for air, then several more. In a minute or so, when she could talk again,

"Well, Mr. Jones. That was the perfect kickoff to this evening's events. Thank you for such a sweet fuck! Thank you for having such a cock. Mmmm."

She wiggled her ass, making my cock slosh about inside her. I slowly pulled out, my cock still jerking, and lay down beside her.

Alessia immediately turned to Cobita, "Soooo! How was it. You know, for you?! "C'mon, fess-up. The truth."

Me, "Wow, you really are, uh, what did you call it... oh yeah: 'havin' a moment...' *snort*."

"Hey, don't give him the chance to deflect, you...!" She slapped at me, thankfully without much oomph.

Cobita, "Honestly, it was the hottest thing ever. I'm sooo fucking stoked that it's Andy fucking you, you know, the first time, like this. *pause* I think, one of my favourite things about it is, how I get to step back far enough to take in all of you, Lessi. I can see all of you at once: see your pussy taking his cock; I can see all the expressions on your face; I can see your gorgeous hair, waving about behind you;...your long, sexy legs up in the air! Mmmm. How he touches you, like, grabs you. Ahh I fucking loved it!"

"Wow. You really did like it! Guess that means a green light to do it again...?"

"If you want, totes! But what about you? How was it?"

"Honestly, I told you, when I'm with you, like this, it just puts me on another plane of crazy-horniness. So pretty much everything we do is also crazy-amazing. *pause* It was fucking awesome - every second! It was soooo hot looking into your eyes while I'm fucking someone else. Holy shit! Hot... Oh, and, um, I love Andy's cock. I approve."

Then Alessia was right back up, "Ok ladies, I think it's time to move on. We have a lot to do."

"Give me a minute to recover, from..."

"Take your time. Where's my wine?"

She grabbed all 3 glasses, handed us ours, and toasted,

"To meeting new people. New friends. New lovers. New dirty old men!"

"Some might be offended. I'll consider it a term of endearment."

"...Like it's meant."

She leaned over and kissed me sweetly, thankfully preventing me from correcting her grammar.

Cobita, still slowly stroking her raging clit, which she'd been doing, watching us fuck,

"It was totally hot watching you fuck another guy. Your, um, cock is a bit distracting... But damn, the way you guys were going at it, at the end there: that was crazy-hot. Sorry, still not jealous..."

"It's ok, I don't need to make you jealous anymore. I'm over it. But, I am going to continue my process of forgiving you. By fucking both your boipussies silly. As in, now, ladies. Assume your positions, please!"

Again, commanding. She helped us get side-by-side on the bed, asses facing her.

"Ooo don't you two just make a picture!" She gave both of us a healthy smack.

"In fact, I let's take that pic!" With that she ran off to get her phone.

"So, you've got tits!"

"Awesome, right? Alessia's idea. She's been so amazing about this whole thing. I can't believe how fucking lucky I am. Here, feel them."

We were both on all fours, side by side, so Cobita lifted her near arm allowing me to reach under and grope her breasts.

"Wow, delicious! How do they feel, with them on?"

"The best. I love the feeling of the extra weight. I love how they look. Honestly, sometimes I can't keep my hands off them! You know, the gluing part is easy. But doing the transition makeup is really hard - as you can see. We haven't found the right colour yet. This is only my second time wearing them, like, out."

"I don't think I'd've noticed the colour, if you hadn't pointed it out. And given the chance, I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off'em either, for what it's worth!"

"Right?!" She smirked and grabbed the one I wasn't groping. Honestly, the pair of us...!

Then Alessia was back, phone in hand. She took a close up of our two tushes first, then a couple with her hand stroking one, or the other. Then she backed up so she could get us as we both looked over our shoulders at her.

"Ok, that's enough. You two are so adorable, offering yourselves to me so obediently. I could get used to this. I intend, to get used to this. Ready?!"

She started with another hearty slap on our tushes. Then she came over to me and gave me a delightful full-tongued slather, right up my crack. I squirmed in pleasure. She was on a mission now, devoting her full attention to getting my rosebud ready for her cock. Thankfully, she took her time, giving my hole a thorough tongue-bathing, before introducing a finger. In a couple of minutes I felt her finger all the way in, feeling her fist push up against me. Another minute and a second finger joined the first and again I squirmed in pleasure.

"Well, Mister Jones I do believe you're ready. Moreover, I'm ready, and that's most important, right?!"

I look over at Cobita hopefully, "She's being, like, purposely over-the-top - for effect... right?!"

"Uh, yeah, mostly." Smile suppressed, not so convincingly.

"Fuck me..." I said it as an expression of faux-fear-induced exasperation. Sadly Alessia overheard me and decided to parse it the other way.

"Ooo, someone who knows what she wants. I like it. Well, you asked for it."

And with that she popped her cock inside an inch or so, stopping to allow me to adjust. So, not a total torturer, then. Her cock was the perfect shape/size: long enough, nice and thick at the base, but tapered, with a smaller head, so entry was easier. My body didn't go into spasm mode as it so often does when I first take a cock, and I immediately pushed my ass back, actively welcoming her into my depths.

"Ooo there you go, my sweet. Do you like my cock in your boipussy? How'sit feel?"

"Alessia, you rock. I love your cock. Give it all to me. Go deep! Yesss..."

"You little slut, you. There, take my meat, you tramp!"

An untranscribable sound forced its way out of my throat, my ass sizzled with pleasure as all the nerve-endings in my ass-ring, currently ringed around her cock, were stimulated into overdrive. So intense!! While my asshole buzzed, the rest of me melted. I stuck my ass up as lewdly as I could, wanting the max - grooving on the feeling of making myself so sexually... available, in a submissive way. And what a dominatrix-in-waiting I was offering myself to.

And Alessia seemed to don the role with relish. Let's be real: Alessia had been driving this whole thing, from the off. From the moment I sat down at their table at the bistro. She's a natural A-type personality, not in an overbearing way, though. She quickly intuited the myriad possibilities that were contained in this scenario, that she dreamed up - with Coby's help. They were co-writers, in truth, of the script we were currently acting out.

Who was I to question? I was happy to sight-read my part.

"Alessia-aaaaa... sooo good. Fuck me. Take me. Use me. Fuck! Unh! Unh! Yesss!"

"There you go, hon. Is this what you want?! You want my cock?! Like this!? And this!?"

And so forth. My consciousness was being overwhelmed with the pleasure emanating from my asshole, all around my body. I felt another gush of, of getting-off on being submissive to Alessia. Letting her own me. Felt no shame. Only love, the will to submit.

Out of the blue I felt a hand on my cock. I looked over at Cobita whose eyes were on fire. Her face was smushed down on the mattress, still waiting her turn. No hands to hold her body up with, 'cause she had one hand on my cock, and one hand on her clitty. Her face told of the intensity of her lust, watching her girlfriend fuck her step-uncle-slash-lover-slash-friend-slash-whatever. As if she'd never seen anything so fucking sexy - and feeling deep love for both the people made it that much hotter. She had to slow down a couple of times on her clit, to avoid coming, from the excitement.

To my disappointment, Alessia slowed, then pulled out.

"Well, can't give you too much of a good thing. It's Cobita's turn."

"Nooo. So soon?"

"Oh I'll be back, don't you worry, my little cockslut."

Alessia moved over to Cobita, wasting no time in pulling out her buttplug. She brought it over to me popping it into my mouth forthwith.

"Here, this'll keep you busy for a bit. While you're waiting for my cock."

I pretended to pout, as much as one could pout, with a buttplug in one's mouth, but truthfully I was happy to sit back and watch her fuck Cobita.

"Are you ready for me?"

Cobita nodded a bit sheepishly, but also stuck her bum up, and widened her legs.

"Ok, then." And with that Alessia slid her cock all the way into her boifriend's firm, luscious, perfect, ass.

"Fu-uuuuu-ck! I still get such an amazing rush. When I first stick my cock in her/his pussy. I can't explain it. It's power, authority, but also respect, and, nurturing."

"You mean you're his Goddess?!" I wasn't actually joking.

"Yes, that's it!" The two of them answered in perfect unison! Awesome. They looked at each other grinning, and brimming with horniness.

"Fuck me Lessi. Give me all your cock. De-eeee-ep..."

"Ohhhhh, Cobita! Look at your sexy sexy ass. Andy, you ever seen such an ass?!"

"Cobita's ass is perfection. Utter perfection. I feel you! *pause*...uh, I mean, well, it's up there, you know, with yours..."

"Now that's just shameless brown-nosing."

"True..."

"Cobita, tell me how much you like my cock. How much you like bending over all, like, vulnerable, letting your girlfriend fuck you with a strapon cock!?!"

"Fuck, I can't describe the feeling. It's like I, I totally give myself to you. And then, when you take me, I melt inside, and I will let you do anything to me. Any. Thing."

"Hear that, Andy?! Fuck how hot is that to hear, from your boifriend all dressed up in black lingerie, as your cock reams her perfect ass?!"

"You're a lucky woman, Alessia. No denying it."

I turned my voice into the most annoying whine: "Alessia I need your cock again. Come back-kuh!"

Cobita, "Nooo! Not yet. I want more..."

"Sto-o-op! You two sound like bickering schoolgirls."

"Ooo! Nice word!"

"Enough! *pause* I have enough cock for both of ya's. Btw, you have a buttplug in your hand, just dying to be put in service! Go on, let it fulfil its destiny."

What could I say? She was right. So I played with my rosebud with the plug - edging it in a bit at a time, while watching Alessia take her boifriend, increasingly boisterously. Cobita's bum was thrown forward from the g-force, with each thrust, and she was doing that long drawn-out 'Ahhhh" that went on forever.

Finally she stopped and pulled out, knee-hopping back over to me.

"Yesssss, finally! Gimme gimme gimme! Ahhh..."

"I'm going to really give it to you now. Hope you're ready for this..."

And she did. She grabbed my hips and was soon wailing on my ass, so hard the g-force was throwing me around (too). It felt glorious. Fucking intense, but glorious.

"Alessia-aa. Take me. Use my ass. Fuuuuck. Yes. Unh. Unh. Unh."

"I own this ass! Take that. And That. You need this, don't you? You need to be used! Unh. Unh. Unh."

I was getting into that zone when the only thing my consciousness was capable of registering was her cock: in and out. In and out. In and out. It was all that existed. It was pure pleasure. Sexual satori. I don't know how long I blissed out.

"Andy? Hey Andy, you still with us?"

She gave my ass a healthy slap, nudging me out of my stupor.

"Ohhhh Alessia... your cock..."

It was all I could muster.

Another surprise as, again, I felt Cobita's hand on my cock. I hadn't known I was that close. All it took was one stroke from Cobita and I came with a fury. I think I screamed a bit. Felt an utter release, falling forward onto the bed. Luckily Alessia was prepared for it, and went with me, keeping her cock well-ensconced in my ass.

I was only dimly aware of Alessia talking: "Yessss, that's it. I needed you to come with my cock in your old-man ass! To seal the deal, you know? 'Cause I own you now. Is that understood?"

"Anything. For you. That was incredible...! I think I've just fallen in love with you..."

"Of course you have, darling, I mean: look at me...!"

I could only stare, in awe: "Wow. Just, wow."

Cobita, "'Told ya. She's fuckin' special, right?!"

Alessia, giving Cobita a healthy slap, "Hey, just you watch it!"

Cobita, "Kidding. Kidding. Love ya!"

Alessia extricated herself from me, turning to Cobita, "Hmmm, now I have to finish you off, my love. C'mere!"

She was soon in position behind her boifriend, and in popped her cock into her wanting boipussy.

Cobita, "Ahhhh! Yesss. I need your cock Lessi. Hard and deep. Yesss. I am yours. I am so-ooo yours. All I want is your cock. Unh! Unh! Unh!"

"Listen to that Andy! Have you ever heard such beautiful words. What have I turned... Ha! I should say what have we turned, our Cobita, into? Listen to her, begging for my cock. Such delicious surrender. To meeee!"

Then Alessia turned serious, focused. She grabbed Cobita's hips tight, and soon they were thwacking together with considerable oomph.