Coby Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You ready hun?"

"So-ooo ready!"

With that Alessia notched it up all the way to full-on-wailing. For the first minute or so, Cobita didn't make a sound, eventually devolving into her patented 'forever-ahhhh.' As I've said, impressive lung-power/capacity.

I was struck by the expression on Alessia's face as she pummelled her boifriend's pussy: concentration, lust, power, love, fun. These two were made for each other, what a sight.

"Andy, why don't you attend to her clit? There's a love."

I had an idea. I got Cobita up on her elbows, enough so I could snake my head underneath her and suck her clit. Yum! I was in the perfect mood to enjoy her hard twitchy clit in my mouth. My pavlovian response soon had me drooling out the side of my mouth, as I bobbed.

Cobita paused her forever-ahhh to groan and give an extra thrust to her hips in response to my ministrations. I went deep enough so that with Alessia's forward thrusts Cobita's clit was forced into my throat. It made me gag a bit, but I was able to muscle-through it and hold it in. Fuck, what a feeling!

I think that did it for Cobita. Her whole body kind of spasmed, and she let out one of those untranscribable sounds, before,

"Fuuuuck! I'm coming! Lessi fuck me deep. Unh! Unh! Unh! Yesss. Aaaah!"

And then she couldn't talk anymore, she fell forward, flat onto the mattress - I had to quickly scoot out of the way to avoid getting smushed. Alessia held onto Cobita's hips as she fell forward and kept her cock where it needed to be.

Cobita, sighed expressively, "Wow. I am blown away by how amazing tonight has been."

Me, "Is being..."

"Yeah. I am, fuck I feel, I'm like floating..." And she flopped down onto her side in contented abandon.

Alessia, getting up while taking off her cock, "Hey ladies, one of you is up to bat. Fucking your boipussies has me sooooo horny, y'all. I need someone's tongue. And then I'll be needing a cock. So, who's up?"

Delivered with irresistible charm, under the circs. Then, not giving us time to respond, (I did say she's a bit of an A-type):

"Ok here's how it's going down: Andy, you've had longest to recover, so you're going to fuck me. But while Cobita is getting you ready, you can be getting me ready."

After taking off her cock, she also removed her corset, then climbed back up on the bed, lying back up against the headboard, spreading her legs wide.

"Come Andie-Pandie, get comfy down here. But go on your side, like... yeah, there ya go. Now Cobita, you can slide down here, and help Andy get ready. There's a sweet!"

I couldn't resist, "So, Andie-Pandie...?! What is this? You're, like, test-driving, pet-names?"

"Basic'ly. I figure I'll eventually get to one that we can both live with. Sound good?"

"Doesn't seem as if I have an actual choice..."

"Well done. Glad to see yer' catchin' on."

She sounded totally over the top, obnoxious almost, but Alessia did it all out of a sincere wish for things, I mean things, to be the best they can be - which usually ended up being her way. And she delivered it with such a lovely, cheerful demeanour, not only did you see the logic of her arguments, but eventually you simply wanted to please her, to earn her affection. Yes she was aware of all this. She would've argued she has not abused this knowledge.

I was all too happy to indulge her wish (as was Cobita), and apply myself to her scrumptious pussy. Mmmm. I dove right in, giving her a voluptuous slather from her rosebud right up to the top of her mound. She bucked up as I passed over her clit. I wanted to digitally wallow in her breasts but I was lying somewhat awkwardly twisting my body to give Cobita access to my cock, meaning I couldn't reach up with both arms - had to settle for one. At a time... I wallowed. Such a lovely shape, firm, nipples hard, puffy areolae. Mmmm. And I wallowed.

Actually, as Alessia had stated, she was already pretty 'up there' on the horn-a-meter, so she was soon ready for cock! And seeing her get so horny, along with Cobita's loving on my cock, got me going too. Holy, this was going to rock.

"I am soooo ready, old man. Bring that weapon on over. Holster me baby! Ha ha."

"Avec plaisir, ma p'tite."

Alessia giggles, "Ahh, oh wait: je... je comp-rends. Yeah! Oh, I mean oui, je comprends. Ha!"

"...And whoever said highschool French was a waste of time?!"

"What's French for 'fuck me!'"

"Baise-moi!"

"Well, baise-moi! Like, main-te-nant!"

"Hey, your French isn't bad. Hmmm..., shows adaptation, improvisation..."

"Boom. Matrix reference. Solid point."

Poor Alessia, was très impatient, starting to hit me, "Baise-moi. Baise! Moi! Like, seriously, fuck me. Please."

An example of the word 'please' not being a request.

Looking down at her soggy pussy made me forget why I was teasing her, delaying fucking her. Soon remedied.

"Finally-yuh!" Wow, Alessia had a cold cold teen-snark. "You know it's only because I've just christened you today - as one of my lover-slaves - that you're not in trouble. Ahhhhhhh yes. There it is. I love this cock!"

Alessia had bent her knees up for me, but I straightened her legs and put them on my shoulders. This kept my hands free, to wallow once again in her breasts. Alessia arched her back whenever I squeezed a nipple hard enough. But I mostly just traced the pads of my fingers around and around, lightly. Unbelievable! I delighted in every contour, every curve. Squeezing, cupping, even grabbing, mostly caressing, shamelessly wallowing - perving, tbh! I have no idea how long I perved, but I eventually looked up. She was shaking her head, smirking. Looking, thankfully, mostly indulgent. I only had sheepishness in response.

I quickly decided the only way to redeem myself was to ramp up our fucking. I was relieved to see Alessia's smirk turn into a lustful smile. In a minute the repeated meeting of our pelvises had become decidedly vigorous.

"Yess! Give it to me. Andy, your cock... Have I mentioned I love your cock? Unh. Unh. Unh. Unh. Harder. Fuck me harder! Unh. Unh. Unh"

"Unh. Unh. Unh. I'm glad you like my cock. It's the only one I have. He likes you back. Unh. Unh."

I needed more, my hands had to take leave of Alessia's breasts so I could lock them onto the front of her thighs, at the base, to get the best leverage on the counter-swings.

"Uh, hey, Mister Jones...?"

"Oui, ma p'tite?"

She frantically thought for a sec, "Ooo oo, wait! Oh, ah - oh screw it. Let's do doggy. Oh, chien! Um, comme un chien!"

"Ha ha. Um, I don't actually know what's French for doggy..."

I was so down with doggy, I wasted no time in pulling out of her, and frankly manhandling her into position, taking the risk of p'ing her off maybe...

"Wo-ooo-w, Mister Jones. You are really workin' your Day-1 Hall Pass. You know that right? *pause* But I liked it. Don't worry, you're still my new fave Dirty Ole Man."

With that she twisted 'round so she could kiss me. Again, perhaps counterintuitively, at least in my brain, it was a sweet, loving, but also hot, urgent, kiss. Mmmm... But we had other needs...

I pulled upright, grabbed her hips and started sliding into Alessia with a steady, full-length thrust. She was wet enough that it was effortless, except when she engaged her kegels, even that was pleasurable effort. I accelerated steadily, until we were officially wailing. Awesome!

Alessia was trying to look at me, but could only manage the very corner of one eye - looked kind of menacing, maybe faux-menacing!

"Andy... fu-uu-ck... Sooooo gooood."

Hearing the crazy-lust in her voice inspired me, so I got up on my feet, hunching over Alessia. I put my forearms along her ribcage, getting her almost vice-like. Then I went up another gear. Using her whole body as counterweight, I was fucking her as hard as I physically could. Ultimate wailing! Unbelievable!

"Andy... Ho... Ho - ly. Ho - ly shit! You...are...fucking me so haaaard!"

"Too hard?" Had to check in.

"NO!! Don't you dare stop! I... it's just... I don't think I've ever been fucked quite this hard. Holy shit!"

The best thing about this position: I grabbed hold of her just-more-than-a-handful breasts, and rather mauled them - while still fucking crazy-hard.

Cobita offered up her two cents, "You guys, look, so, fucking, hhoooot!! Wow, so raw. 'Think you're gonna feel it tomorrow?!"

Alessia, "I don't care. After fucking so much boipussy, I needed cock so bad. I hope you don't mind I picked Andy again. I just thought he would get it up faster. In that moment I was impatient - maybe selfish. *pause* I. Needed. Cock! And now I have it...!"

"Hon, it's all good. Enjoy."

I moved back down onto my knees, briefly pulling out of her. Sliding my cock back into her was a hot bonus! We got right back to it. I grabbed a cheek in each hand, getting back to wailing on her.

Alessia reached a hand down between her legs. She ringed her fingers around my thrusting cock, getting them wet before playing with her clit. She was soon all over her clit, running fingers up and down either side, over the hood, then down to her entrance, then they slide back up right over her clit, direct contact - that made her buck her pelvis. Her fingers went back to sliding up and down either side.

"Fuck yeeeess! I'm going to come soon. Fuck me! Fuck me. Yes. It's coming... Oh! Aaaaaaahh... I'm com...!"

And she was off to orgasmland. She bucked back forcefully to me lodging my cock super deep in her pussy as it spasmed on my cock. I couldn't help it, her orgasm pushed me over the edge, and I had to pull myself free to give her a couple of good hard thrusts, until that first orgasmic wave crested, forcing me to thrust deep with full-torque, and hold it. We duelled pelvises as we each dealt with our throes, both also making a variety of incoherent noises.

"You lovely lovely man. Thank you. Thank you. That was exactly what I needed..."

Alessia went forward enough for my cock to slip out, then she fell sideways towards Cobita.

"Cobita, come here and spoon me. I need your cock in me. Come, come, right here... yeeeeeess... Ooooh, that's my cock! Put your arms around me, babe. Mmmmm... I love you. Like, soooo much."

We all lay in our own thoughts for a moment. Peaceful, not awkward.

"I love you too, Andy. Sorry, I didn't mean to leave you out or anything... I just needed a moment with my Cobita. My Coby."

I couldn't help it, looking at the pair of them, looking over at me, with sort of faraway looks:

"You two are such a beautiful couple, you are both such amazing human beings. Sorry, not to be a buzz-kill. I had to share..."

"Awww, that's ok, sweet. I allow my, um, lover-slaves, to have moments. Enjoy. We love us too, very much!"

"That's part of the appeal. And I know you don't mean it in a conceited way..."

She smiled sweetly at me. The three of us were engaged with our own thoughts for a couple more minutes, as we came down from our various exertions.

Me, "Whew. I don't think we can top that, tonight!"

"Are you trying to get out of fucking my boifriend?!"

"He might be right, Less."

"*sigh* Well, I guess I'll allow you to postpone. But it has to be soon, k?!"

Cobita and I gave unison, breathy "yeses" in response.

"Could you two be free on a Thursday night?"

Alessia, "Yeah, think so. Cobe?"

"Yeah, don't see why not. No school anymore, right!"

"Why you askin'?"

"Expect an invite..."

fin