CoC: My Champion's Continued Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny huffed and pointed a spoon at her, "I've been here a year Cait. I've lived through demon attacks and I've watched my kids fight claw and talon against some of the most terrifying creatures I've ever seen. If it weren't for them, I'd be lying in the ground. I know fear is tiring."

Cait glanced away and then picked up a spoon of stew, "I... I noticed you changed clothes."

"You seemed uncomfortable with my usual attire. I thought I might help you calm down." Jenny said, waving to the soft robe.

"Usual attire, slut clothing?" Cait asked.

"Nudity. Clothes are a formality and a protection here on Mareth, not a requirement. So, how is everyone?" Jenny asked.

"What?" Cait said with an obvious tone of suspicion.

"If you aren't going to let me go back through, at least tell me how things are. Is my father doing alright? How is the village's crop this year?" Jenny asked with an impatient tone.

"Oh. Well... Your father is doing well. Last year the village to the west went to war with some barbarians. His business has never been better. He's had to hire on about six young folk to help him keep up." Cait explained.

"Really? Cartien is at war with the barbarians? Jeez. Crazy bastards. Good news about my father though. I imagine the apprentices are running him ragged but I bet he's rolling in the steel. He must be happy." Jenny smiled, feeling honest happiness warming her heart. It was good to know her father had some apprentices around. He wouldn't have done well to wallow over her and they would give him something to keep busy.

"Jenny. What happened? Why did you let this happen? All these creatures living around you, all the corruption." Cait glanced at the slight bulge in her robe, "Your... Body."

"I told you. They're my children and I love them dearly. I rescued Ember from an egg and Sophie helped me destroy a demon corruption factory last year. They both lived with me and I fell in love with them. Because of how dangerous Mareth is, it's denizens have adapted supernaturally fast pregnancies and childhoods to ensure survival. So I have quite a few daughters now but none of them are even a year old yet." Jenny said glancing at the door.

"You really do, don't you?" Cait stared at Jenny, "The look you get when you talk about them. You really do love these creatures."

"They risk their lives all the time for people they've never met for a place they've never seen." Jenny said with a smile.

"Well, they're your kids. They care like you do, Jen." Cait squeaked and blushed, covering her mouth.

"Lightening up a bit there, Cait?" Jenny asked with a cheeky smile.

"No! No, I still don't trust you!" Cait stamped a foot.

"Then why did you sit down while we've been talking?" Jenny pointed at the chair her butt was firmly planted in while she at her stew.

"I... I just forgot... I was back at the Inn. Me and you and Dan and... Everyone." Cait mumbled, "Oh gods... I'm never going to see them again."

She looked down at the empty bowl in her hands and started to cry.

"What? Cait, no. Of course you'll see them all again. You can go back home now or next year or whenever you want!" Jenny leapt to her side and wrapped her up in a warm hug, "I've been trying to tell you, I am protecting Ingnam."

"But... But you're not... Not..." Cait sobbed, clinging to Jenny.

"No matter what you keep thinking, I am still me. My children are good souls. We fight everyday against the demons and the corruption of Mareth." Jenny held her close, "Please, believe me."

"I'll... I'll believe you if you do one thing..." Cait sniffled and wiped at her eyes with her sleeve.

"What's that?" Jenny asked, sitting back on her ankles.

"Your... Your penis... Make love to me." Cait said, her face going red.

"What? Really? But, aren't you a virgin, Cait?" Jenny asked with a bewildered tone.

"I can't stop thinking about it since I saw it." Cait mumbled.

"Cait, you're my friend. I don't think I can. Honestly, I'd be a worried about hurting you. The way I go at it with Sophie, I'm pretty certain I'd injure you badly." Jenny shook her head, "No, find someone you love Cait. Give yourself to them, not me just because I've got a huge dick."

Cait bowed her head and cried more.

"I'm sorry, I just don't think it would be for the best." Jenny sighed.

It was then Jenny realized she hadn't started crying again, she had started laughing. She threw her head back and laughed, tears still streaming from her eyes.

"Oh Jenny! I'm so happy!" Cait laughed wildly, throwing her arms around Jenny and hugging her tightly.

"Why? I'm really confused." Jenny was honestly lost. She put her arms around Cait and stood up, holding the smaller woman in her arms.

"Because any corrupt demon or creature could never say no to a virgin, especially one trying to give themselves to you. I can't believe everything you've said is true! I'm sorry about the charade, but the moment I saw it was you I knew I had to be careful! I had to play the part until I knew more about you and could test you!" Cait laughed joyously in her arms, "But you never lied! You really did build this big fort to guard Ingnam and you have really done everything every champion has strived for!"

Jenny was flabbergasted. She stared openly at Cait and her mouth just hung open, "What."

"Wow. You also got really strong too." Cait said, looking down at Jenny's arms as they held her effortlessly off the ground.

"I am super confused." Jenny said.

"I believe you. Everything you said. Show me this fortress you build. Your children can go back to guarding the portal now, I trust you." Cait smiled, reaching up to tweak Jenny's nose playfully.

"Really? That's amazing! Come on!" Jenny yelled, kicking one of the wooden doors flat on the ground. She set Cait down outside and laughed uproariously at the dragons circled around the door with their swords in hand, "Kids! Calm down! Everything's fine now! She believes we're all the good guys now!"

"Oh. Well that's good." Ember said, her face surprised. Cait snickered happily, still almost bouncing with joy.

*******

CHAPTER 4 - RETURN HOME

"Wow, they're all so beautiful. Your children. The dragons have such bright and glittery scales." Cait reached out and brushed a hand up Ember's silvery arm. She glanced around the Fort and her eyes fell upon the gorgeous golden dragoness she had seen earlier.

"Of course we are. Dragons are graceful and gorgeous as we are strong." Ember said proudly.

Jenny stood on the wall with Ember, Sophie and Cait. They had been talking for a few minutes as Jenny showed her around Fort Ingnam. Cait tore her eyes from the golden figure and looked back at Jenny.

"The others too, the harpies. Their feathers are so colorful and their bodies... So curvy." Cait said, looking at Sophie.

"Oh Jenny, I like this one now." Sophie pressed her body against Cait. She grabbed Cait's hand and let it up her thigh and around her plush ass, "She knows how to compliment me just right."

"Wow... I can see why you fell for them Jenny. If I had..." Cait gestured to her crotch, "Like you, then I would do it too."

"Wait a second, you're groping her butt, talking about my dicks, what about all the corruption and shyness?" Jenny asked in confusion.

"It was all the charade. I worked at the brothel for three months before I came here as training. I've also studied a lot more than you. I know it's perfectly possible to grow a big dick and have a nice round bottom without being corrupt." Cait patted Sophie's butt appreciatively.

"Well, don't go mistaking my words for interest. Jenny is still my favorite in all the world." Sophie sidled around her and put her arms around Jenny's shoulders.

"I have no doubt. With a body like yours, I'm sure you enjoy her quite a lot." Cait smiled.

"Okay, you really are a tricky little kitty. Damn, Cait, you had me going the whole time. Does this mean you're actually not a virgin?" Jenny cocked her head.

"Oh no, I am. I didn't lie about that, my work at the brothel was merely academic, not practical." Cait chuckled, "Though I won't argue with knowing how sex is considering what you've done here."

"Sex with Jenny is amazing..." Sophie cooed, kissing up her neck.

"Considering her size and libido, she wouldn't be my first choice for losing my virginity. I'd likely die at her hand." Cait laughed, "But enough about me, you wanted to see your father. Come on, let's go back home for the afternoon."

"Really? I wasn't sure you were going to let me. Oh, I can't wait!" Jenny exclaimed, leaping on Cait to give her a tight hug.

"Wow... You... You can really get a girl hot." Cait gasped at Jenny's touch, "Your libido is infective." Her face flushed a deeper color and her nipples perked up hard under her robe.

"Sorry. I didn't think about that. Pretty rare I'm touching anyone I'm not going to fuck." Jenny stepped back.

"Come on. Ingnam awaits." Cait led the way down the steps.

*******

The portal felt just as disorienting as it had the first time. She emerged from the portal's cave on the hill overlooking Ingnam. The fields of grain and vegetables swayed in the distance. The little group of rustic buildings didn't look that different from the last time she saw it. Maybe little more worn, a few more patches and a new building or two, but still little Ingnam.

"Cait! You return? What happened?" One of the guards at the cave entrance exclaimed, "Who... Jenny? Jenny, you're back?! What is going on?"

"It's big, James. The Elder needs to know immediately." Cait said without holding in her grin.

"James! Oh, it's so good to see anyone from home! I can't believe I'm really back!" Jenny hurled her arms around him. He choker back a moan and his pants visibly tightened.

"Jenny! Jenny, I..." James blushed from the surge of arousal.

"Jenny." Cait touched her sleeve and Jenny stepped back.

"Sorry, I'm just so excited. I forgot." Jenny sighed.

"What? Forgot what?" James asked.

"My time in Mareth has affected me. Anyone I come in contact with gets really horny." Jenny scratched her head.

"Oh! Well... Well that explains... That." James mumbled, "Thought I had... You know... Fallen in love."

"Oh James, you nut! You wouldn't want me. You couldn't handle me!" Jenny laughed heartily.

"Come on!" Cait led her down the trail and into the villages. They were followed by murmurs and exclamations. Jenny couldn't greet or talk fast enough. Seeing everyone again was the most wonderful treat and she tried to have a word with everyone.

By the time they had reached the village center, they were surrounded by babbling villagers. Jenny wanted to run down the street to the other side of the village where her father's forge was, but she knew the Elder had to come first.

"Cait. And Jenny! This is a shock!" The Elder started when he saw her, "Cait, Cait are you sure this is a good idea?"

"I made absolutely sure. You will understand once you hear everything. But for now, I'll tell everyone this: Ingnam will never be in danger again!" Cait yelled to everyone around her.

The response was a pause, a slight murmuring and then a roar of cheers as everyone came to understand what she was saying. Safety, forever, from the demons and the portal.

"Come inside. This hasn't happened before, nobody has ever returned. I must know the details." The Elder waved them inside.

*******

"And since then, I've lived there with my children, slaughtering any demons that even look in my direction." Jenny finished.

The Elder's face was rosy and his eyes were wide. Jenny had spared no details and it had clearly shocked him in one way or another.

"We knew the demons tried to enslave and capture, we knew they were overly sexual, but this news is a surprise. The entirety of Mareth is that sexual?" The Elder asked, rubbing his face.

"Unbelievably so. Even the city I mentioned, Tel'Adre is like that. Nudity is the norm and fucking is as common as having a drink together. I don't get out of the Fort much these last few months, but the news from the traders is that Tel'Adre is flourishing and a veritable army of these sand witches are beginning to face off with the demons." Jenny nodded and relaxed in her chair. Her dicks were throbbing and half erect, having been neglected for more than a few hours so far.

"That would explain why you never found any other defenders, or why none returned. No sane person could fight that much lust without succumbing or dying." The Elder sighed.

"And through happy circumstance, I have adapted and come out better for it. My children are absolutely loyal to me and they know my desire to keep Ingnam safe. Because of that, each and every one of my dragons would give their last to protect you." Jenny said with a glint of pride.

"And for that we are thankful. Just knowing that we have a real fortress and army defending us is a fantastic relief. This time of year is always stressful and everyone is paranoid about anything escaping through the portal." The Elder smiled at Jenny, if a little stiffly, "Our champions will now be reinforcements to our defense, no longer a lone sacrifice in the hopes of peace. What you have told me has advanced our knowledge of Mareth more in the last year than since the portal opened when my ancestors were first settling here. What you have done... It is almost unbelievable."

Jenny sensed a tone to his voice. The way he had been acting since she first sat down had her uneasy. She frowned, "But you don't approve."

"No, I don't. You may not be a corrupt demon, but neither are you still human. It is too dangerous for you to remain here." The Elder said pointedly, "You must go back and never return, Jenny. You have become what we have fought against all these years."

"What you fight? What you fight is famine, enslavement and terror! I am what you always wanted, a bulwark against the worst the demons could throw! Absolute security! I'm sorry, I couldn't do it in such a nice and pleasant way as you had hoped, but I never saw you pull up your britches and step through the portal!" Jenny grabbed her robe and ripped it open. Her cocks flopped out and an aura of lust filled the room, "Yes, I have been changed by Mareth, but do you know what? I'd fucking do it again! Over there I have found love and I have friends that care about me! Here, all I have is a judgemental asshole of an Elder and a village of people only so happy for my sacrifice!"

"Jenny!" The Elder choked, his face flushing and his heart beginning to pound.

"I am not leaving. I am going to see my father and only when I have decided will I leave! You owe me that much, you bigoted old fool!" Jenny turned and swept out of his office. She yanked her robe closed again and secured it.

Behind her, Cait quick stepped to catch up. She looked at Jenny, "I care about you Jenny. You do have friends here, friends that cheered you on and mourned your sacrifice."

A shaking breath helped calm her head and Jenny put a hand on Cait's shoulder, "I know Cait. I'm sorry, I lost my head in there. That old fool, who is he to tell me to leave? I took the place as champion so that no others would have to, and so that you and my friends could live in peace. A little appreciation from the village's so called leader would've been nice."

"Fuck him. Come on, let's go see your dad. He must be itching to see you." Cait smiled, her body hot from Jenny's touch.

They headed through the crowd outside and down the street. She heard the clanging of a hammer on metal from a hundred paces away and she began to run. Of course, the crazy old fart would be working away so hard that he wouldn't hear the commotion.

She shoved the forge's heavy door open and saw him standing over the open forge. A young man to the far side was pushing on some large bellows and the fire was glowing brightly with each one. Her father drew the sword blade he had in his tongs out of the fire and turned to the anvil. He looked at the door and his tools clattered out of his hands. The blazing hot sword landed in the dirt and he gaped at her, "Jenny..."

"Hi dad." Jenny smiled widely, her heart tightening in her chest at the sight of him.

"Oh my little girl, you're back! You're really back!" He stepped towards her and took her from her feet in a great hug. His muscular, soot-dirtied arms felt comforting and familiar as he hugged her close.

"Dad, it's so good to see you!" Jenny was almost sobbing into his leather apron.

"Hi there Wayn." Cait waved at him from the doorway.

"Cait! Are you responsible for this miracle?" He reached out and hugged her tightly too.

"How're you doing daddy?" Jenny asked, looking around the forge she had spent so many years in.

"Business is busy darling." Wayn picked the blade out of the dirt with his tongues and tossed it back in the forge. "I couldn't be happier though, getting to see you again. The day you left... I just sat in here and cried all day. I was so very proud of you, but I couldn't believe I let you go. I knew I wouldn't ever see you again and it broke my heart. But here you are." He swept her up in another back breaking hug as tears ran down his face, "Here you are."

"Come on dad! Stop the water works." Jenny pushed back from him, "You probably don't want to be touching me that much anyway."

"What? Why not?" Wayn asked, staring down at her in confusion until Jenny poked a finger at the raging erection that bulged the front of his apron. He jumped at the touch, "Oh! I... I hadn't even noticed! I was just so happy to see you."

"Sorry dad, side effect of spending so much time in Mareth. I make everyone frisky just with a touch." Jenny chuckled.

"Well, I... I hope you've... Found someone you can share that with." Wayn stammered, blushing a bit as he glanced between Jenny and Cait. The thoughts in his head were far from fatherly love.

"Oh I have got some stories about that, dad." Jenny laughed deeply, "And it starts with the fact that I've got a dick now."

The boy pushing the bellows in the back turned, fell over and the bellows let out a deep whoosh as they were flattened.

"What?" Wayn said with a shocked pitch to his voice.

"That and you're a grandfather... About twenty three times over." Jenny scratched her cheek.

"I'm what...?" Wayn seemed to only be getting more confused.

"Oh daddy, you goof." Jenny threw her arms around him and kissed him on the cheek, "I'm a mother to a whole race of dragons I rescued from extinction."

"Uhh..." Wayn seemed to be on the verge of overheating, "Let's step outside and you can start from the beginning."

*******

"All that... I guess you really did find love. I hadn't expected a harpy and a dragon but... But if you're happy and healthy, how can I argue?" Wayn chuckled nervously, "But... But just one thing... Like a horse?"

Jenny smiled and undid her robe. She was lounging back in a padded chair she used to sit all the time in her father's living room. Her twin horse cocks were almost fully erect and her enormous quartet weighed heavy on her thighs. She'd need to go at least jerk herself off soon if she didn't want a huge mess.

"Wow!" Wayn exclaimed in shock, nearly throwing himself out of his chair.

"A casualty of living in Mareth. I was told I could find some other things that could get rid of them, but I'd be a little concerned about what else I might get if I tried. Plus the girls absolutely adore them, so I've just stuck with what I know." Jenny shrugged, pushing her cocks down. Precum bubbled from the tips and wet her thighs as she fixed her robe once more.

"I notice... You're not wearing anything else under that robe." Her dad said with a huff as he rubbed the sweat from his forehead.

"You're lucky I'm wearing the robe. Nobody wears clothes really, dad. It seemed like a good idea when I came back here though. Most people might freak when they saw my dicks." Jenny chuckled.

123456...8