CoC: My Champion's Continued Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Or get jealous." Wayn mumbled, "So! So... Are you going to stay the night? Your room is still there."

"Can't daddy. The portal closes at midnight. I have to go back to my family." Jenny shook her head.

"Oh. Well, how about dinner then? I've got some stew I was planning." He asked.

"Definitely. But while you cook, I'm going to take another walk around the village." Jenny smiled and got to her feet.

"Alright honey, I'll see you in a little while." He waved as she headed out the door.

Outside, Jenny inhaled sharply and rubbed her face. Five more seconds in there and she would've jumped on his cock, or possibly bent him over. She needed to get herself off soon or it wasn't going to end well.

"Hey? How'd it go?" Cait asked from the barrel she was sitting on.

"Pretty good. I'm sticking around for dinner. But first, can I get your help with something?" Jenny asked.

*******

Jenny lounged back in the barn stall on a pile of hay with her robe hanging open. Cait was kneeling naked before her and she had one hand on Jenny's bottom member.

"So... So just rub you off. You're not going to try and mount me, right?" Cait breathed heavily, very aroused by Jenny's presence and attitude.

"If I don't get off, I'm going to try and mount something. Usually by now, I've cum eight times. My balls are aching with it." Jenny grunted, humping against Cait's hand. Precum spurted in thick ropes all over the ground.

"Wow! You're cumming already?" Cait exclaimed, pulling her hand back.

"No, not even close! Don't stop stroking me! Both hands please!" Jenny said, her dicks twitching desperately.

"That's just your pre?! Oh goodness, Jenny, no wonder your balls are so big!" Cait rubbed a hand down Jenny's enormous sack. Her quartet was buzzing with a mix of pleasure and the aching need for release.

"Damn it Cait!" Jenny grabbed Cait's arm and pulled her onto her lap.

"Jenny! You said you wouldn't!" Cait squealed fearfully.

Jenny rammed her dicks between Cait's thighs and wrapped her legs around her knees. She trapped Cait's legs together and held her tight around the middle, humping hard between her thighs. Her enormous horse flesh rubbed it's girthy veins up and down Cait's dripping pussy and she moaned deeply, "Oh! Oh, this works! This is good! Jenny, I like this!"

Her dicks were rock hard and flailing about a bit as she fucked Cait's warm thighs. Precum splattered everywhere and ran thickly down her shafts. She groped Cait's breasts and fucked faster.

"Jenny! Jenny! My pussy feels amazing! Oh goodness! Oh Jenny, you're going to make me cum so fast!" Cait squealed and clenched her thighs even tighter together. Her pussy quivered with delight and her insides convulsed from the pleasure.

Jenny peaked quickly and cum began to spew from her dicks in earnest. An entire day's worth of backed up splooge came erupting out like an obscene creamy fountain. It rained down over them and coated Cait liberally. Gallon after gallon shot from her. The walls of the stall were running with it and it soaked the hay around them. She gave a few more humps and let Cait go. She rolled weakly off her and Jenny pointed her dicks at Cait's round backside. A quick jerk splattered it liberally as well as sprayed down the backs of her thighs and glazed up to her shoulders.

"Ohhh! Fuck yea." Jenny sighed, slumping back flat in the damp hay. Her balls were visibly shrunken and her dicks laid limp on her sack, dribbling weakly down it.

"Jenny... That was the most... Amazing thing... Ever." Cait panted, looking over at her, "There's not an inch of me that isn't swimming in your, mmm, quite tasty seed."

"Well, I know one. Two actually." Jenny reached over and slipped her fingers between Cait's thighs, rubbing her asshole and sliding a finger into her virginal pussy.

"Eeeep!" Cait jumped in shock and Jenny chuckled.

*******

CHAPTER 5 - DEFENSE OF THE HEARTH

Jenny had a pleasant dinner with her dad, made much more pleasant by the lack of aching in her balls, and they caught up on the last year's events. Apparently the barbarians were rampaging quite dangerously everywhere. Wayn had been making a lot of arms for Ingnam itself along with his usual business.

While this concerned Jenny, he reassured her that they were doing fine and would be doing even better now that they didn't have to guard the portal. Jenny didn't say so, but somehow she figured the Elder wouldn't be taking the guard away from the portal any time soon. And as the sun set, Jenny helped him clean up the kitchen before she packed to leave. They had a nice walk together back up the hill where they met Cait near the cave.

"You look like you could use a good hand on the other side." Cait smiled, adjusting the pack on her shoulder.

"You sure you want to come? It's a whole year in a dangerous world, possibly more." Jenny said with a smile.

"It's not a terrifying unknown anymore. Now it's help defending a fortress with you." Cait pointed out.

As they turned to enter the cave, a cold bell rang out through the village. The warning bell for everyone to come into the town hall because of an attack.

"You girls go, I've got to get to the armory." Wayn said and he started down the hill.

"You go. I'm going to stay and help. I'll come by next year I guess." Cait sighed, a playful glint in her eye.

"Oh please, I can't abandon you all. The Elders an ass, but this village is my home too. The girls will panic a bit, but they know that the portal opens every year." Jenny shook her head and started after Cait and her father.

"You sure? What about your children? What about Sophie and Ember?" Cait asked as she fell in step beside her.

"They'll manage. That fort has a dozen zealous dragons guarding it. No demons can breach it, and somehow I expect I'll come back to find it even more impenetrable next year." Jenny said with a slight chuckle, "I couldn't help it if everything I've worked for, all my friends, are burned by some rampaging brainless assholes."

The barbarians came from the east. The glow of the fields burning and the smoke rising beneath the full moon were a grim sight. Jenny joined the militia barricading the streets and manning the palisade wall around the village itself.

The horde came upon them with charging howls. The barbarians were mad men and women clothed in furs and wielding every kind of weapon one could imagine. The villagers stood on the wall and shot at them as they rushed forward. There were dozens and dozens of barbarians and for each arrow that found its mark, three more just wounded and enraged others.

"This is it? Ha! I've leveled demon hordes more terrifying!" Jenny laughed, leaping from the palisade.

"Jenny!" Wayn cried after her as she leapt weaponless into the barbarian horde.

A year of fighting at the dragon's side had given her a lot of experience. Coupled with the seemingly endless strength that Jelly's pairing offered her, simple humans couldn't stand a chance.

Her first blow broke a man's neck. She hefted his entire body up by his leg and began to swing him around. She struck other barbarians with meat crunches and eruptions of blood. Each time her 'weapon' fell to pieces, she grabbed a new one and continued. The barbarians turned their full attention to her and charged forward. As blood soaked the battlefield and their brethren were literally beaten to pieces, they forgot all about the innocent villagers.

A sword hacked her arm, but before it had finished cutting her, Jelly's slime already had the wound closing itself. She ripped the head from the man who had cut her. She then poured slime out of her wrists and turned her hands into shining slime-hardened maces. Her blows crushed ribcages and smashed in faces. A knife sank itself into her back and she let out a hiss of pain. The knife was pushed from her wound and the slime filled it in.

Behind her, the gates to the village opened and the militia poured out. They struck at the barbarians with long spears and shields, keeping a safe area around the gates.

Jenny, at the center of the brawl, crushed the last few of them and stood panting amid a mountain of corpses. Her body shone with sweat but she showed no injuries at all. The slime sucked back into her palms and she sighed. Jelly's reserves were low since she hadn't taken a good dicking in a few days and most of her cum had been wasted on Cait's thighs. She would need to get something to eat and feed Jelly before long.

"Jenny! You're alright. Gods, when you leapt off the wall, I thought you were mad. How did you do all that?" Wayn exclaimed, throwing down his sword to hug her tightly.

"A year fighting demons dad, barbarians are nothing special." Jenny smiled, wiping the sheen of sweat from her forehead.

"You are such a little terror, always have been since you were born." Wayn said, ruffling her hair with a wide smile.

Once everything was under control, Jenny headed back up the hill and to the portal. The moon was high and she thought she might make it in time. However the portal was already closed and had returned to an inert pink disk floating in the air. She sighed and rubbed her forehead. Sophie was going to let her have it for this. She only hoped the dragons could dick her enough to keep her head together for the next year. She was addicted to Jenny, that was sure, but that didn't mean she couldn't substitute another few dicks to make it for a while.

Jenny headed back to her dad's house and fell asleep for the night. She tried to jerk off a good load for Jelly and only poured out half as much as she usually did. Light meals and no sex made her starved for a number of things. She and Jelly might not speak much at all with words, but she could sense her annoyance at the lack of tasty, tasty cum.

Tomorrow was going to be a day...

*******

A war horn called out across the burning plains the next morning and everyone awoke to the warning bell going off once more. However, when Jenny met Cait and Wayn on the walls this time, it wasn't nearly as easy looking. Hundreds of barbarians mounted on large horses stood in the distance.

"Oh shit." Cait's eyes were wide.

"That's the entire horde. The banner, that's their chief. What're they doing? They never attack in these numbers. Get arrows ready! We fight for our very lives!" Wayn yelled out along the wall.

"Jenny?" Cait looked at her.

"Not nearly in those numbers by myself. Jelly would run out well before I got through that." Jenny shook her head.

"What do you mean?" Wayn raised an eyebrow.

"The slime living in me I told you about? She gives me this strength and can heal me of just about any wound as long as they don't stab me in the womb where her heart is. Heck, one time I even took a demon's blade through my own heart and I was back on my feet in fifteen minutes." Jenny explained, "But that strength and healing kind of eats up her goo and so without a chance to replenish it, I can't fight recklessly for that long like I did yesterday."

"Well, I wouldn't want you to anyway. We'll get through this." Wayn said, his face grim.

Jenny wasn't going to say it, but she could see it in her father's eyes. He knew they were doomed. The barbarians outnumbered their little village and their wall only counted for so much.

Before they knew it, the barbarians were upon them. The villages fought valiantly, shooting arrows and hurling rocks to disuade their charge. The barbarians pushed inevitably closer though, and they hurled ropes up the walls to climb up. Other barbarians shot arrows at them to keep them from cutting the ropes as soon as they landed. The fighting along the walls was escalating and they couldn't stop every barbarian from scaling.

As Jenny hurled a barbarian over the wall and yanked an arrow out of her shoulder, she heard a familiar sound above them. She looked up and her eyes widened. Adrenaline spiked in her heart and she felt a flutter of excitement.

With a rustle of pink feathers, Sophie landed next to her. She threw her winged arms around Jenny and cried out, "You're okay! I was so worried! You didn't come back like you said!"

"Sophie? Sophie, how are you here? What's going on?!" Jenny exclaimed. A barbarian roared and charged them. Sophie replied by leaping in the air and lashing her talons across his eyes and throat. Blood erupted forth and he fell over the wall with a gurgle. She seemed to huff in approval at his death before turning back to Jenny.

"When you didn't come back, I thought the people here had forced you to stay. I knew you wouldn't lie after all you did, so I knew we had to come rescue you. Elie and her fairy friends figured out how to open the portal for a day and I brought everyone to rescue you!" Sophie exclaimed, clinging to her again.

"Everyone...?" Jenny squeaked, looking up in the sky.

The mid-morning sun shone off the scales of her entire dragonflight as they soared overhead, interspersed with the rest of the Harpies. Jenny smiled widely and gave a wild laugh. The barbarians had it now and she whooped with joy, garnering much of their attention.

"Ember!" Jenny yelled over the battle around them. She spotted her silver-scaled lover staring down at her. She gestured to the barbarians, "Defend the village! Kill the ones in fur!"

The dragons heard her and they fell upon the barbarians with a bloody fervor. Many of them carried the swords and spears Jenny had made for them, but a lot didn't. It didn't matter. The barbarians were no match for scales with such strength they deflected arrows and claws with power enough to rip their horses in two.

The harpies did their part too, their talons ripping at flesh and throwing barbarians from the wall. They stayed clear of any danger and harassed with surprising speed. Blood ran from the walls and screams filled the air.

"This is astounding!" Wayn exclaimed as he watched the dozen dragons and their feathered cohorts utterly rout hundreds of barbarians. They drove the few survivors howling for the horizon before returning to gather on the ground before Jenny.

"Thanks guys. You really saved the day." Jenny smiled around at them.

Ember landed next to her and pulled her into a warm hug, "Don't ever scare us like that again. We thought you lost until the fairies told us their magic could open the portal."

"Oh please, you all would've been fine without me." Jenny scoffed, "Anyway, dad, this is Sophie and Ember. And all these are your grandchildren."

"You... You weren't kidding." Wayn's eyes were wide as dinner plates. He looked around at all the harpies and dragons gathered close.

"Mom! Don't leave us again, please!" One of the Harpies called.

"Yea, mother, you're mean!" Another said, her voice choked up.

"We love you too much!" Dana smiled widely up at her.

The villagers were starting to gather, too shocked by the sudden end of the fighting to think much of who they were.

"Stupid question, did anyone get hurt?" Jenny asked, looking around.

"Mother, you insult us! These weren't demons, they were simple men. No strength or backbone at all." Sae said, standing with a wry smile and a hand on her shapely hip.

"Jenny, this is your family?" The Elder pushed through the crowds to look up at her on the wall.

"Yes, and they just saved the village." Jenny said with a flat glare at him, "But don't worry, we'll be leaving soon enough. Wouldn't want to sully your good throne with our presence."

"What're you talking about?" Wayn asked.

"Didn't I tell you? He informed me that I couldn't stay because I had changed too much. Because my time defending everyone while in Mareth made me a danger the village. I never intended to, but the fact that he had the gall to kick me out after my family risked their lives for months to keep his cushy ass safe just rubbed me wrong." Jenny said loud enough for everyone to hear.

"You what?" Wayn turned to the Elder, "You tried to banish my daughter, banish her because you didn't think she fit in anymore? You sonuvabitch!"

Jenny slung an arm around her father's waist and hefted him off his feet to keep him from leaping down at the older man. She planted him firmly on his ass next to her, a shocked look on his face, and said, "Don't stoop dad. He's beneath you."

The Elder's face bristled red and he opened his mouth to say something. However a quick glance around and he clamped his mouth shut. The dragons weren't looking too kindly at him, and the harpies looked at him the same way they looked at fresh kill.

"Kids. Go on back. I'll be there in a few minutes." Jenny said to them. Some of them looked indignant, but they all listened and took off, heading back towards the cave.

"Wow, they are beautiful." Wayn signed, staring up at them.

"They'd fuck you to a happy grave in a heartbeat dad. The girls love anything with a penis." Jenny chuckled but Wayn seemed to let the comment pass him by.

"So are you really going back?" Wayn asked.

"Yes. I said I never intended to stay in Ingnam and I meant that. My place is with these goofs over there." Jenny pulled Ember and Sophie close to her sides.

"Yea... I could see why you'd like that." He blushed deeply, trying not to stare to much at Sophie.

"Just say it daddy, and I'll gladly take you down for a ride you'd never forget." Sophie smiled and licked her lips sensually.

"N... No! No. I couldn't. You're Jenny's lover." He stammered.

"Come here dad. I'm going to head back, try not to go crazy before I come back for another visit." Jenny sighed, hugging him once more.

"I am very proud of you dear, of you and of my grandchildren. Even if they aren't human, they're yours and you love them. That's more than enough for me." Wayn smiled and kissed her on the forehead.

*******

"Whew! What a trip home!" Jenny exhaled deeply as she sank into their plush bed. They had a veritable feast upon her return, of which she voraciously partook, and then everyone quickly fell into a wild orgy. Jenny would've stayed but her lovers dragged her back to their private bed. They were now crawling on top of her, their hot bodies pressing up against hers.

"Never do that again." Sophie demanded.

"When that portal closed and you weren't there, we all nearly fell apart." Ember stared closely at her, one scaly hand on her shoulder.

"We need you, Jenny. I need you." Sophie cooed, rubbing her pussy on Jenny's thigh eagerly.

"Where would we be without you?" Ember kissed her neck and rubbed on her other leg.

"Perhaps on top of each other?" Jenny suggested.

Both of them laughed and leapt on her. Ember flipped around and sat down on her face, grinding her pussy hard into her mouth and laying her thick tail across her face. Sophie plunged herself without ceremony down upon her twin cocks and gave a joyous moan.

"I've missed these cocks so much!" Sophie moaned whorishly.

"It's barely been a day." Jenny mumbled between Ember's hot thighs.

"I could take your dicks hourly! I could live with you inside me!" Sophie panted and she bounced her big plush ass off Jenny's lap.

"And I love just about anything you do to me!" Ember cried out, squirming around above her wriggling tongue.

Jenny thrust her hips upward and caught Sophie by surprise, making the harpy squeak and gasp in shock. She collapsed into Ember's shuddering embrace and they held onto each other while Jenny hungrily ravaged them. Truth be told, the day without them had been almost as hard on her if it wasn't for Cait's help.

"You're not going to have to wait Sophie! I've got a whole day of cum all for you!" Jenny exclaimed into Ember's sodden snatch.

Sophie panted and moaned heavily as cum started to shoot into her. It poured forth like a rich alabaster flood, ballooning her belly and flooding out all over the bed. Jenny held nothing back and her seemingly bottomless quad sent Sophie into convulsions of pleasure as her womb was constantly battered with splooge.

123456...8