Cock Caged for the Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Before you make the coffee, I want you to put the remote-control egg inside of me and then leave it just gently humming away so that I start to get nicely warmed up." She said.

So, I retrieved the egg from our toy store, knelt between Susan's legs and moistened her pussy with my tongue so that she was lubricated enough for the egg to slide in. It didn't take long for her juices to start flowing and I was then able to easily insert the egg. As I pushed it in, I turned it on to the lowest setting. Susan jerked slightly as she felt the vibrations deep inside but then calmed down and sat there as if nothing was happening.

I made a pot of coffee and we sat in bed listening to the radio. I still had the remote handy and every now and then I would wind the speed up for a few seconds just to make sure that she didn't get too used to the gentle hum. Each time I did she would lean back, and her eyes would close so I knew that it was having the desired effect.

Once we had finished our coffee Susan slid down the bed a bit so that she was lying flat, pulled off the sheet and spread her legs. "Time for my first orgasm."

I changed the setting on the egg so that it was a random speed to see how Susan would react. I could see her arousal level increasing so I leant over, cupped a breast in my hand and started to suck her nipple. It instantly hardened and Susan moaned as the egg suddenly went to maximum speed for a few seconds. As it slowed down again, I moved down her body so that I could suck on her clit. I was obviously getting good at this because within a few seconds she had climaxed. I wasn't about to release her and continued to suck and lick her pussy while the vibrator continued to work its magic inside of her. It didn't take long for her to cum a second and then a third time, but as she came down from the third orgasm, she pushed my head away and said "Turn off the egg. I can't take anymore."

I did as she asked but left the egg in place. After a few minutes Susan got up and went to the bath room. When she returned, she was showered and wearing a negligee that left little to the imagination but was oh so sexy. "Did you take the egg out?" I asked. "No, it is still in place ready for some more fun later."

"Before we go down for breakfast, I have another treat for you." Susan said. "Bend over and present your arse."

I did as she instructed and felt some lubricant being spread around my rear. Susan then pressed a finger into my arse spreading the lubricant further around my hole. Then a second finger pressed into me. I had never really experienced much in the way on anal play and was not sure what Susan's intention was. Then her fingers found my prostate. As she pressed against it a felt a surge of arousal. Susan continued to gently press against my prostate until a tiny bead of pre-cum started to ooze from my cock.

Susan removed her fingers and I was just about to stand up when I felt something else press against my arse. "This is a prostate vibrator. It will have a similar effect on you as the egg inside of me. It won't make you cum, but it will keep you aroused. The big advantage is that the arousal doesn't need you to get hard so it should be more comfortable. Oh, and one more thing, it uses the same remote as my egg so when I want some attention, I will turn it on, and you had better come running."

Ever so gently Susan pushed the vibrator inside of me. It was a strange sensation but not unpleasant. When it came to rest against my prostate there was a definite pleasant feeling. Then as a test Susan switched it on. I had never experienced anything like it before. It was like I was about to cum, but my cock wasn't erect and there was no sign of any sperm or anything. As I watched I could see that Susan's egg was also having an arousing effect on her. After a couple of moments Susan switched it off again, and although the vibration had ceased there was still the pressure on my prostate.

As was our normal routine Sunday breakfast was eggs of some sort. We decided that we fancied scrambled eggs on toast for a change, so I headed off to the kitchen and prepared juice, coffee and the eggs. Nothing unusual about that, I usually did the cooking at the weekend. By the time I was done I had pretty much forgotten about the vibe in my arse, until I sat down to eat. The extra pressure against the base of the vibrator pushed it harder up against my prostate, the sensation was not exactly uncomfortable, just odd, but I did find myself lifting off the seat and sitting down a little more carefully. I noticed Susan give a quick smile at my perceived discomfort.

We spent the rest of the day doing odd-jobs about the house and in the garden. The filters for the hot tub needed cleaning and there is always some garden tidying to do. I was still completely naked as was required, but Susan put on a long t-shirt just so that I wouldn't be too distracted by the sight of her naked body. I soon got used to the vibe inside me but a couple of times I found myself unconsciously clenching my muscles so that it moved inside of me and stimulated by prostate a little more.

Every hour or so Susan would disappear indoors and then shortly after I would feel the gentle vibration of the vibe and would have to go and find her and make her cum. By about 4 o'clock she had had half a dozen or so orgasms. When the vibrator summoned me again I assumed she was ready for her next one.

Instead she said, "You have done well this weekend, so I plan to release you after we have had a sit in the hot tub. But before we do that, I suggest that you take one of your little blue pills. I want your erection to last as long as possible once I release you."

I had been prescribed generic Viagra a couple of years ago to assist with intermittent erection issues and although I rarely needed to take them, they still gave me a welcome boost if I wanted it.

We quickly showered and went and sat in the hot tub for an hour with a glass of wine. The thought of finally being released and the prospect of my reward for the weekend of service caused my cock to start to throb painfully against the cage once again. As I moved the vibrator that was still pressing against my prostate combined to make my situation almost unbearable.

We sat in the warmth of the hot tub and chatted about plans for the next week and, having watched the documentary about clothes optional holidays what we thought we should do about a nice break early next year to get away from the dreary English winter.

After the usual hour or so in the hot tub we got out, dried off and Susan led me up to the bedroom. "I am going to tie you up and remove your cage. I will then see to it that you are rewarded for giving me such a lovely weekend."

I spread my arms out above my head so that Susan could secure them, she then attached the other restraints to my ankles and pulled them tight so that I was spread eagled, fully exposed and pretty much unable to move. She retrieved the key to the lock and after a bit of fiddling, I suspect to extend the anticipation, she unlocked me. She slid the cage off ever so slowly making sure that she gently stroked me at the same time and then removed the securing ring from behind my balls. My cock immediately started to harden.

As it did Susan switched the vibrator into "random" mode. The sudden change in the vibration inside of me made my cock twitch even more and at the same time Susan moaned as the egg inside of her vibrated in sympathy.

Susan knelt over my chest with her back to me so that she could suck my cock, this exposed her pussy to my view. She gently licked the tip of my cock and the started to gradually take more and more of it into her mouth. At the same time, I was able to lick her labia and along to her clit.

With extreme control Susan brought me to the edge of a climax and kept me there. As hard as I tried, I couldn't increase the amount of stimulation I was receiving. Even if I licked her faster in an attempt to make her lose control, she was too clever to allow me the release that I so desperately needed.

After some minutes keeping me on the edge, she turned around so that she was facing me. "I am going to take my egg out now so that I can fuck you," She said.

She knelt over me and then inserted a couple of fingers into her soaking wet pussy. Slowly she removed the still vibrating egg. I could see her juices clinging to it as an indication of how aroused she already was. Once she had put the egg down, she took hold of my cock and slowly lowered herself onto it. And then she sat there. My cock throbbing away inside her but not moving at all. And then to further excite me she started to stroke her clit. As she increased her arousal, she started to squirm a bit but nowhere nearly enough to stimulate my cock enough to release me.

Once Susan decided she was on the verge of her own orgasm she leant forward a bit so that her clit would rub against me and then started to thrust ever so slowly. I knew that I wasn't going to be able to hold out for very long and after barely a few thrusts I felt myself cumming. Susan responded with her own orgasm. I seemed to spurt inside of her forever, the pent up arousal of the last 2 days finally being released. I was surprised that Susan had such an intense orgasm after all of the orgasms she had had over the weekend but she seemed to carry on cumming for ever.

Eventually we were both spent and Susan collapsed on the bed beside me. We were both exhausted and soon fell asleep.

After about half an hour or so I awoke. Susan was laid on her side next to me, her right breast just visible. The sight of her naked there caused my cock to stir again. The lingering effect of the Viagra assisting me to recover more quickly than I would have expected. I clenched the muscles of my anus and felt the vibrator that was still embedded in me to press against my prostate. The batteries had long since died but just the extra pressure was highly erotic.

Gently I ran a finger along Susan's breast until I just grazed the edge of her areola. I then repeated the action but touched the very tip of her nipple. I continued to gently stroke her breast and each time I applied more and more stimulation to her barely visible nipple until I felt it start to harden. At this point it took her nipple between 2 fingers and applied a bit more pressure. It continued to become more erect and I heard Susan quietly moan. After a few more moments my ministrations were rewarded as she rolled onto her back and put her arms above her head so that I had free access to both breasts. I knelt over her and took one breast in my hands and started to gently squeeze and fondle it. Once the nipple had stared to harden I took it into my mouth and swirled my tongue around the tip resulting in another gentle sigh.

Even though Susan was clearly awake she still had her eyes closed. Having aroused her I stopped sucking her breast and kissed her lips passionately. "Are you ready for one last orgasm?" I asked. Her only response was a quiet "mmm".

I slid back down her body until my head was between her legs. I could smell her arousal and knew that she was already wet enough for me to be able to enter her. I used my tongue to part her lips and gently flicked her clitoris. By now I was fully hard but I knew that having only recently cum I would last a lot longer this time round.

I slowly pushed my cock into her wet vagina. Once just the tip had entered I slowly withdrew it again. At the next stroke I pushed a little further in, then a bit further and a bit further until I was fully buried. As I gently thrust inside of her she would clench her muscles which were becoming well trained by her use of the ben-wa balls. This clenching caused me to also involuntarily clench my muscles putting added pressure on my prostate.

I kept the pace nice and slow, deliberately extending our pleasure. I found a pace that seemed to bring us both to that point just short of orgasm when every sense is enhanced and the pleasure extends away from just the pubic area and takes over the whole body.

Try as I would I knew that I would have to cum soon. As I started to up the tempo of my thrusting I could sense that Susan was as close to the edge as I was. Suddenly I felt my climax arrive and all I could do was to fuck Susan harder and faster as she reached her climax as well.

I don't think that I had ever enjoyed lovemaking so much in all my life. By the time we had both finished we were absolutely exhausted. I collapsed on top of Susan just taking a bit of weight on my arms so she wasn't too uncomfortable.

We kissed passionately, my cock still inside her but after all that had happened even the Viagra couldn't maintain an erection any longer.

"So," Susan asked, "how do you feel about being my slave?"

"It has been an experience," I replied, "I am not sure that I would want to make a habit of it, especially the cage! And anyway now I need to plan a suitable retaliation. I do love you."

And with that we snuggled down for a good night's sleep.

12