All Comments on 'Cock-Crazed'

by mmgo

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
This story was very sensuous

This story was very sensuous. I left it on my screen for my wife to read. She was so wet and I was rock hard from your story. She is wondering about finding a cock for me to suck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
LOVELY--JUST LOVELY

Where's 110% on the meter when you need it. Hmm, just delicious. And a wife that guides another man's cock into your mouth, pure heaven. And pissing and snowballing, yum yum slurp slobber swallow.

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 14 years ago
Cock CRAZY

Well, there's hot sex here -- and perversity aplenty. The frantic writing style matches the teenagerlike horniness of Danny Dork. Grow up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great stories

Your description of how you suck cock and get fucked really gets me hard. I especially loved it when your wife guided another man's cock into your mouth. I wish my wife would do that !!! Can't wait to read your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
3 stars

erotic. i am glad i read it. thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wish

I wish opportunities like this had happened to me before I got too old to enjoy it!! Thanks for the story though!

rickwill174rickwill174over 3 years ago
Love cock

I sucked my first cock at 16 and still suck cock on occasion, once you suck another man off you will always want and crave cock and cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

would like to have my virgin ass fucked by many dicks. good story. like to swallow as well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous