Cock Cultists on Campus

Story Info
Professor Hardigan's students become chronic masturbators!
5.1k words
4.49
12.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Komnene
Komnene
22 Followers

.I. - No Time for That

"...And that is the end of the lesson for today. The lecture notes will be made available online this evening..." Professor Hardigan shouted over the sound of scraping chairs and rustling bags that met the end of his lecture.

Struggling to be heard over the wall of noise, he raised his voice till he was practically shouting, but still only those seated closest to him stood any chance of hearing what he had to say.

"For those students interested in extra credits, I will be setting up an additional module. Email me if you-re interested in finding out more. And don't forget the assignment due tomorrow!!"

His announcement did nothing to slow the rush for the exit, but glancing over the jostling crowd he noticed a few quizzical looks and one or two genuinely interested faces. Some had heard him at least. Picking up his bag and retreating into his office, Hardigan smiled to himself. They would do for starters. He didn't want to rush things.

.II. - A Few Weeks later.

"Mine!" Aiden shouted, jumping up to catch the frisbee as it whizzed towards him. Landing awkwardly he threw the red disk back out towards Pete, just over the the top of Jake's outstretched fingers.

The trio had come to the park to work off some steam and had succeeded in working up quite a sweat. Calling time they sauntered back over to where they'd piled their bags and collapsed onto the embankment to soak up the early the afternoon sun.

"Thanks for that, I fucking needed it. I feel like i've been sat on my arse all week ya know. Essay after fucking essay." Pete complained, stretching out over the long grass, "It's like they can't be happy unless they know we're suffering."

"Psychos the lot of them" Aiden agreed. Pointing at Jake with his thumb he continued, "I heard his boyfriend's even got people doin extra classes."

Punching Aiden playfully in the shoulder Jake defensively retorted, "Fuck off! I just said Hardigan isn't all that bad! He keeps things interesting, ya know?"

"Maaaaate. I know aaallll about Hardigan and his little extra credit scheme. My roomie, Armando actually signed up to it."

Jake and Aiden both looked at Pete in confusion.

"Why did he do that? Isn't he already behind on like, everything?" Jake asked.

"Yea. Apparently that's why he's doing it. Humphries gave him some shitty feedback on his last assignment and now he needs the extra credits."

"Ahhh, Humpries strikes again. He's mega harsh with marks" Aiden said, remembering his own run ins with the notoriously morose department head.

"How is that even allowed? Setting up an extra module half way through term", Jake wondered.

"I don't know but get this," Pete continued "Armando said everything is all online and he only has to give feedback on the classes. No exams or nothing. "

The boy's ears pricked up at that, "What? No actual work?"

"Nope. Just feedback. Keeps fucking going on about how easy it is and trying to get me to sign up. He's obsessed about getting me to watch this explainer, Hardigan made to sell it." Pete grumbled. "It's pissing me off. I mean, how many times do you have to say no to a bro before they get the message?"

"I feel you, mate." Aiden sympathised.

"Is he watching the big game with us tomorrow?" Asked Jake.

"I guess so, but I wouldn't bet on it. He barely leaves his room anymore and when he does he looks whacked. It's like living with a zombie."

"Braiiinzzzzz. Braiiiiinzz. Study ruining my brainzzzzz" Aiden moaned with his arms outstretched toward Jake who rolled back laughing.

"gerrof you idiot!"

Quietening down again the boys laid on the embankment and enjoyed a few more moments of peace. Aiden's mind had just started to drift when Jake reminded him they had planned on going to the library.

"Wanna come with?" Aiden asked Pete

"Naa. All my stuff is in my room. Besides, I wouldn't want to deny Armando another chance to nag me"

Laughing, the three jocks went their separate ways, promising to keep in touch.

.III. - The Library.

Setting themselves up in a quiet corner of the library, Jake and Aiden began to tackle the growing pile of assessments they had been neglecting. Never particularly gifted academically, and still buzzing slightly from spending time outside with his friends, Aiden had the most trouble focusing. He'd never told him but he was jealous of how Jake could seemingly shut out the world and steamroll through work when he needed to. Jake's grades were way higher than his own too and no matter how hard Aiden tried, nothing seemed to change that.

With his natural swimmers build, easy good looks and quick mind, Jake was the full jock package. The pair had been friends since High School and Aiden knew that Jake didn't think any less of him for his grades, but the closer to graduation they got the louder the voice of inadequacy whispered in his ear. He simply didn't feel like he measured up.

Mulling over his perceived inferiority, even after submitting one assignment, he found his attention drifting away from his laptop, first to his grumbling stomach and then around the library. Never a regular he knew enough that only a half dozen occupied tables counted as quiet, especially this close to deadlines. Out of those he could see the dress code was distinctly preppy, with the normally ubiquitous library nerd seemingly the thinnest on the ground.

Expecting pods of them sweating over their assignments, the only two he could spot were sat close by and appeared to be engaged in a hushed but fervent conversation. They were huddled over the table together and Aiden had to lean in to hear what the pair were discussing.

"He barely ever comes out of his room anymore. When he does all I get from him are lectures on how brilliant the professor is and how much i'd enjoy the new course. It's fucking creepy. Its like he's joined a cult or something. Calum and Michael are exactly the same. They've never got time for anything anymore and the last time I saw Sheldon he spent the whole time staring at my crotch like he was expecting something." the thicker set nerd complained.

The second student, slimmer and wearing a tatty green zip-up hoodie over a washed our red t-shirt emblazoned with the iconic Trek Wars logo, sounded less convinced. However, he was willing to hear his friend out. It all sounded so stupid but he had to admit that some of their friends had been acting out.

"I suppose some of the guys have seemed a little distance recently, but maybe they just don't want to hang out anymore? People do change you know."

"I know, but not that quickly. Something feels off about it. I mean, look around you. Where on earth is everybody? This place should be heaving. It's not right."

Glancing around the mostly empty room they both saw the two out of place jocks sat in the corner, with Aiden making no effort to hide the fact he was listening to them. Now aware that their conversation was not a private one the pair quietened down.

Aiden for his part hadn't taken anything they'd said too seriously. Massaging his sore sense of self worth, he almost enjoyed listening to them overthinking their friends ditching them for other people. Staring them down until they grew too uncomfortable and moved away to a table out of earshot, he congratulated himself. He may not be Einstein or Beckham, but he could take satisfaction in not being a friendless loser. He could always depend on and trust his bros, especially Jake.

Checking his phone he was surprised to see they had been in the library for almost 3 hours. Feeling some satisfaction in having submitted at least one assignment during that time, he turned to his oblivious best friend and suggested they go someplace to eat.

"I'm in the zone mate. I don't wanna leave now."

"Laaaaame. My stomach is growling so i'm gonna scoot. I'll see if Jack or someone is free."

"Sure. I guess i'll catch you later then?"

Walking out of the library onto an equally quiet campus Aiden began messaging and calling around. However it seemed every one of his dependable bros was busy, with some not even sending a reply or picking up his calls. Thinking back to what the library nerds had said about their friends, he felt miserable at the irony. With questions of inadequacy rolling their way back into his mind he took himself off to his favorite Indian curry house, Pappa Doms and ordered their heaviest special.

.III. - Separated.

"Jesus Christ, Mate. You look like shit." Jake stated as a pale Aiden held his aching stomach and leant against the bathroom door for support.

"Yea, I feel it. That curry has done me rotten. No way am I making it to Pete's."

"Do you need me to get you anything? I can go to the nursing station before I head to the party?" Jake was hyped for the game, but he was concerned by how rough his friend looked.

"Don't worry about me. You go on and i'll just watch the game here or something. I'll probably feel better later."

"You sure? I can stay if you want?" Jake offered.

Aiden was tempted to accept, but puffing out his chest slightly, he brushed off the suggestion.

"Naa, mate. You go, i'll be fine."

"Ok, well, text me if you do need anything."

Aiden sighed as Jake slung a booze laden ruckrack over his shoulder and walk out the door. He regretted not being able to watch the game with his bros, but even more than that he regretted last night's curry.

.IV. - The Party.

Jake showed up at Pete's to find he was the last to arrive, having been beaten by a few of his friends and some guys he only recognised from the wrestling team. Heading into the kitchen to put his cans in the fridge, he was surprised to find Armando mixing up shots. Looking dishevelled and a bit worn out he was unexpectedly upbeat and happy to see Jake.

"Hey! Finally got some free time?"

"Hey, Jake! Yea, I decided to take a break for the big game. You know, hang out with people and shit."

"Good on you. Too much studying can rot the brain right?"

"Yea, it makes me feel so fucking dumb sometimes. Like my brain is leaking out of me." chuckled Armando.

Finding no room in the fridge Jake placed his drinks next to the growing pile on the side and peered over Armando's shoulder. The shorter man uncapped a green cut glass bottle and poured several drops of a dark viscous liquid into each shot glass.

"What are you putting in these?" he asked.

"This?" He asked practically waving the pungent bottle under Jake's nose, "It's a new Rum my dad sent me. He got back from Jamaica last week and said he found it in a local market. It's powerful stuff."

A quick sniff of the bottle confirmed what Armando had said to be true. The fumes alone made Jake's head spin. Picking up a tray each they carried them through to the main room where Armando insisted everybody try one. The consensus was that they tasted funky but the mystery Rum had a great kick.

Diving into the first of many drinking games, Armando proved himself the life of the party, joking, refilling drinks and ensuring a constant flow of his 'special' shots. If the jocks had been paying attention, they would have questioned why he wasn't drinking himself, but as they unwound and got drunker and drunker details like that went unnoticed. At first Jake held back too, but after picking out a Joker and being forced to down a shit mix laced with a liberal helping of the mystery Rum, he was just as oblivious as everyone else.

Eventually Armando announced that there were only 10 minutes left before kick off. Wanting to make sure they all had a good spot the listless jocks stumbled to their seats in front of Pete's new 100 inch projector. However, rather than switching on the prematch commentary, Armando announced there was something else he wanted to show them.

Pete groaned from somewhere behind Jake, "Fuck sake. It's not the Hardigan video is it? We're here to watch football bro."

Unperturbed at his flatmates apparent resistance Armando simply stated that there was plenty of time before the game and that, "You'll all understand when you watch it."

.V. - The Video.

Without further objections from the listless and uncharacteristically docile jocks, Armando dimmed the lights, cast the video from his phone to the projector and pressed play. Other than a simple text title that read 'Understanding the Ancients' the screen remained blank and quiet until the Professor began to speak.

"History is littered with evidence that demonstrates the Ancients were not as prudish about sex and displays of erotica as we perhaps think they are, or can ourselves be today. Assyrian stone dildos, greek phallic pottery art, the famous sex frescoes of Pompeii, even Chinese potions to increase the size of a man's penis, all combine to give us a glimpse into a world that was very open about sex and pleasure."

As he finished speaking the video transitioned and a curious cycle of pictures began drifting around the screen, fading in and out in a slow montage above which a quiet rhythmic beat hummed. Most of the pictures were of things the professor had already mentioned, but others were new, depicting objects and scened Jake couldn't figure out. He thought he saw words or other pictures flash up in the background, but they came and went so quickly he couldn't make them out.

"Oh maaaate" Pete complained again, "This is some real fag shit. It's all about dick!"

"Shhh. Listen to the Professor." Armando scolded him. In the past Jake would have agreed with Pete, but Armando's voice was so forceful that it seemed a better idea to just agree with him and go along with his suggestion.

"In this trial module you will first learn about the importance of self-pleasure to the Greeks of the island of Karpathos. One of the most hedonistic of all ancient communities, they valued self-pleasure not only as an intrinsic good, but also as the path to enlightenment and true happiness.They developed cults dedicated to the God Priapus, and built underground temples where the men could gather to perform communal phallic worship."

New images had begun drifting onto the screen, these more graphic than the last. They showed detailed images of phallic art and there were some clips of tourists visiting the ruined underground bate caves. Watching intently for a moment Jake could have sworn the men in the cave were naked and masturbating, but faster than he could blink they were clothed again.

"These acts of worship could last for hours, or extend into day long festivals. The men on Karpathos viewed self pleasure as a necessity, not a luxury. To them, penis and phallic pleasure was an integral part of life. It was their religion. Their path to understanding and fulfilment. Work and education were useful only so far as they served to enable the continuation and spread of penis pleasure. Time spent away from pleasuring their penises was time wasted. "

The images repeated again and again, disappearing, reappearing and rearranging faster and faster as a warm spiral of light began glowing in centre of the screen. Expanding outwards it drew the boys in deeper, bathing them in light as its colors ebbed and flowed behind the swirling images. So soothing was the spiral that even the most reticent and sober boys found themselves relaxing deeper into the screen, beguiled by Hardigan's words.

"Eventually the men became completely devoted to the pursuit of penis pleasure to the exclusion of all else. Old and young were educated to understand that their purpose in life was to worship the big fat veiny gods that grew out of their crotches. To pleasure them and to ensure other men came to understand the truth of penis pleasure. The men and their society became entirely enslaved by their big leaky pricks."

Hardigan's academic presence was rapidly starting to evaporate, but the boys, their compliant minds growing increasingly receptive to influence, found it too hard to care. They simply stared into the entrancing spiral and listened, letting their worries and prejudices fall away under the weight of the thrumming beats and pulsing hidden images.

"The central truth of their belief was that devoted and continual penis worship was the path to enlightenment. True acceptance of the fact men were made to pleasure their fat hogs allowed devotees to break down the barriers between their minds and cocks, unleashing their bate pole's true potential and creating a state of penis headed bliss."

Again more images passed in front of their dazed eyes. Close ups of the individual men revealed faces twisted in pleasure, their tongues lolling out of open mouths and their eyes rolled almost completely back in their heads as they grinned and masturbated with abandon.

"Penis worship brings pleasure. Pleasure births acceptance. Acceptance breaks down the barriers between our minds and our penis. Breaking the barriers allows us to goon. Gooning brings understanding and cleanses us of our inhibitions. Casting away our inhibitions allows us to unleash the true potential of our penis. Unleashing our true potential allows us to break free and enjoy true penis pleasure. True penis pleasure brings true happiness."

The mantra was almost chanted and his words were backed up by yet more new images and deeper more urgent beats that resounded, drum like, in the assembled boy's minds. The images depicted men they had seen before but now began to warp and move, the devotees shivering and jerking as their penises bulged and expanded. In short order each and every one of them was sporting an almost grotesquely oversized dick upon which they lavished attention.

"It is important to learn about these men and their cults. It is important to learn what motivated these men. It is important that we understand their devotion. It is important to understand penis pleasure. It is important to become like these men."

Their minds slipping away into the sucking spiral they had no choice but to listen and watch as the strangely animated ancient wallpaintings continued to morph, now into pictures, videos and gifs of modern devotees, who looked just like them but worshipped like the ancient men of Karpathos. Men sporting slack faces, swollen balls and huge, enhanced, thrusting fuck sticks. Modern men unleashing the true potential of their penises.

"Men were made to understand penis pleasure.

Men were made to masturbate.

Men were made to pleasure their penises.

Men were made to worship their penises.

You were made to understand penis pleasure.

You were made to masturbate.

You were made to worship your penis.

You want to worship and pleasure your penis."

If anyone had walked into the room in that moment they would have seen the students slumped in their chairs, as eight crotches began to twitch almost in unison. Little resistance remain in their eyes as the flashed images of gooner brained commands and enraptured bate dumb men drilled deeper and deeper in to their psyche. Unravelling them. Rewiring them. Preparing them.

"You want to accept and understand penis pleasure.

You want to get dumb on cock and let your penis take control.

You want to goon your brains away and be a devoted cock slave."

The images upped their level again, now showing hardcore images of lubed up cocks with veiny shafts and drooling pisslits, bros huffing deeply from small bottles of poppers as gifs of sweat covered men humping their needy pricks into clenched fists repeated in time with the beat. Some of these men they recognised as fellow students, even professors, but rather than concern, jealousy reigned at the sight of them. Their faces showed it all, they were worshipping and getting dumb on dong. They were letting their penises take control. They had broken free.

Komnene
Komnene
22 Followers
12