Cock Cultists on Campus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want to goon and release the full potential of your penis. You want to break free and enjoy true penis pleasure. You want to become an enslaved goonerbator who understands true penis pleasure. You need to become a mindless penis slave. All men need to be mindless penis slaves."

As Hardigan ended this round of fervent instruction no one was left in any doubt as to the truth of his words. They gazed unblinking into the spiral as it drained their will, tugged at their minds and hardened their throbbing cocks with its endless slideshow of smut and subconscious slogans.

Having been through this process many times before, Armando knew how his roommate and friends were feeling. All they could think about was cock. What little remained of their weak jock minds was split between the brilliant spiral and the almost painful need radiating from their crotches. The desperate desire to expose themselves and worship. Their slack unthinking faces, tented crotches and the knowledge he was spreading the goon always got his dick throbbing. Even now it was straining his trousers, pushing his waistband outwards as it wrestled to be free.

Not needing, and barely able, to wait any longer he pulled down his zipper and let his thick member spring free. So much larger than it had been before he had been exposed to the professor's 'extra classes', it now measured half way down his thigh and grew a little more each time he bated his way into bliss. Each time he brought more men into the fold. Thick as his wrist and slick with pre-cum, he grasped hold of it and began to work it up and down.

Some were too engrossed by the still thrumming soundtrack to notice, but his was only the first. Those sat next to him slowly became aware of his brazenness and one by one their resistance broke, and they followed suit.

Before long the room was full of hushed moans and the wet schlick-schlick-schlick, of spit slick cock as the students succumbed and finally began worshipping their dicks. Sticking up through unzipped flies, pulled out through the legs of baggy shorts or given easy access by loose waistbands, they exposed themselves however they could. Creating a forest of straining man cock, worked by eager hands. All the while the video continued taking them deeper, growing more and more depraved as the minutes passed by, pumping an endless stream of repeated commands and porn into the boy's wide open brains.

"You are a slave to your penis. You want to melt your brain with porn and penis. You need to masturbate and worship your penis. All men need to worship cock. Cock is God."

Jake was one of the last to fall. Clinging to some small warning voice at the back of his head whilst the video continued working its way into him. Teaching him how essential porn was. Helping him realize how little everything else mattered. He resisted and resisted until he simply couldn't think why he ever had. With his meaty prick threatening to tear open his trousers and his straining bellend rubbing against his underwear he could hardly think at all.

On autopilot the zombified jock reached down, unzipped his jeans and fished out his leaking stiffie and full balls. He gazed in adoration as his cock expanded to its full size, causing his glistening foreskin to roll back, revealing a stretched pisslit that burped sticky precum. Like viscous piss it ran in rivulets down his length and over his bulging ballsack as the veins on his shaft bulged.

"You need to worship your penis now. You need to expose and worship your penis now. Melt your brains and worship your penis now. You are a gooner who needs to expose his penis and worship it now. You need to spread the goon and worship your penis now. Hail phallus. Hail phallus."

Those last words briefly played across his own lips and taking hold of himself like Armando and the rest of his bating bros he allowed himself to become completely lost in the pleasure he was giving himself. The more he stroked the higher his pleasure soared and the less sense Hardigan's words made to him. Reaching the edge again and again he pulled back, building and building to a climax in an endless cycle he couldn't let end. He had never been hornier. He had never been harder. He was frying his brains on porn and penis and he had never wanted anything more in his life.

"Love my penis. Love my cock meat. Never enough. Never enough. Want to masturbate! Can't stop! Need more! Masturbate! Masturbate! Masturbate! Masturbate! Need to stroke my penis! Stroke my cock! Need to masturbate! Up and down on my cockmeat. Masturbate my leaky cock meat. Cock meat! Cock meat! Cock meat!"

He devolved until his melting brain registered the things around him as nothing more than simple stimulants. The porn, the vibrating beat and messy mix of mindless gabbling that had erupted all around him simply melded into one. It was an stream of sound, words and thoughts he had never considered until today. Completely zonked, unaware even if he was babbling along with them, he allowed every part of himself to be consumed by penis pleasure.

"Cock meat! Cock meat! Need to masturbate! Need to goon! Need to stroke my porn cock! Stroking my donger! Monkeybate my leaky donger! Need cock! Need stroke cock! Need to sperm my peeenuuuus. Stroke down the porn hole! Need masturbate! Need bate! Need peeeeenus!"

On and on it went. Lost to time and pleasure Jake gooned and he gooned. Delving deeper into penis pleasure than he had ever gone before. Destroying himself, he willingly gave up everything for penis pleasure.

"Worship cock. Porn gods control my penis! My penis controls my brain! Porn gods are my brain! Need to penis to porn gods! Need to get completely fucking gooned braaaaa! Gotta edge! Gotta goon! Gotta pump! Gotta bate my exposed fucking penis. Need to get completely blissed out on my cock! Need it to control my mind! Need it to replace my mind! Upload my brains. Download pooooorn! Need to destroy mind! Need to obey cock! Need to goon! Neeed to be gooner. Need spread goon Hail Phallus. Hail Phallus. Hail Phallus."

Hearing low animalistic groaning and a series of short rapid hoots that cut through the mess of sound, Jake was shaken awake slightly. Looking just to his left he could see two of the wrestler bros sat with their distended hogs sticking straight up out through their flies, cushioned by pairs of equally swollen furry balls. Jumping and twitching their cocks appeared to be growing thicker and longer with each pulsing beat as their stretched scrotums seemingly deflated. Looking at their faces he was met with visions of utterly brain dead, gooned out rapture. Their eyes were crossed, their lips curled back in mindless grin and their tongues rolled out, drooling a steady stream of spit onto their sweat stained chests. Both were wearing tank tops but both had rolled them up and were tugging at their own hard nipples as their cocks grew up towards their heaving pecs.

Some small part of him still questioned this but the question came too late, his hand having never left his own abused fuck stick the entire time he was watching them. As he looked back at the screen a new message was repeating.

"You are a gooner. You live to goon. You live to spread the goon. All men must become gooners. Hail phallus. Hail Phallus. Cock is God."

Over and over the message repeated, soaking his brains until the very last dregs of his consciousness drained away, dripping down into his own inflating ballsack as understanding blossomed. Then it happened to him too. He let out a low, animalistic groan of his own and the throbbing started.

First it was gentle and shallow but soon his bare prick was pulsing hard in time with his beating chest. Going limp in the chair all he could do was worship his prick with his eyes as it expanded. Starting out rigid and proud it sagged forward between his knees under its own weight as the smarts Jake had unwittingly sacrificed on the altar of penis pleasure drained s into his bloated balls. The longer and thicker it grew the stronger the rolling waves of blinding pleasure became, building up and driving him into a state of pure bliss beyond anything he could comprehend.

He shuddered and thrust upwards without control, out of breath as his cock continued jumping and twitching. Pulsing hard it bloated, larger and longer until his respectable jock cock had transformed into a true raging god hog. It protruded from his trimmed crotch like a flagstaff, demanding attention from its slave and radiating pleasure without Jake even touching it. Like a puppet, the enraptured jock boy took hold of his thickened prick and began to pump it up and down with renewed vigor.

Up and down, up and down, up and down his fist went, jittery but rhythmic as he used his oozing precum to grease up his shaft. Rolling his palm around his leaky slick bellend he wallowed in the pleasure his new cock gave him. Consumed by how it looked and how it felt he lay totally oblivious to events around him as one by one the rest of the partygoers succumbed to the irresistible truth of cock and started to grown.

If Jake had been aware of anything other than the video and his own dick, he would have seen his friends dimmed, half lidded eyes, their drooling smiles and their equally huge and growing dicks. But rather than worry about what he saw it would have only fueled his bate because the same euphoric devotion now evident across the enraptured faces of Pete, Armando and all the others was fixed on his too. Jake simply continued bating as he added his own slurred voice to the chanting, gooning chorus.

"I am a gooner. I live to goon. I live to spread the goon. All men must become gooners. Hail phallus. Hail Phallus. Cock is God."

End of Part I

What will happen to Aiden? What are Hardigan's intentions? Will Jake ever let go of his cock again? Find out in part II, when I finally get round to finishing it...

12