Cock Lover: A Lifetime of Pleasure Ch. 07

Story Info
Chapter 07, Experience Pays Off.
4k words
4.49
3.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: It's been a long time since I've sat down to write any more about Jamie's experiences, but lately I've felt compelled to do so. And so, I am going to begin writing new chapters in the "Cock Lover" chronicles. I hope you all enjoy this long-planned set of sequels.

-----------------------

Time changes everything, including lovers and our situations. I'd had a good thing with Jim. He was kind and decent. He was an amazing man, lover and friend. I didn't always feel so good knowing I had cheated on him with younger men, guys more my age. Still, I was so much younger and I wanted experience. Eventually, I moved out and Jim didn't argue. I wasn't entirely sure of my next move. I'd graduated from college and had my undergraduate degree. I got a job that paid me enough to get an apartment and I applied for grad school as well.

I got a decent apartment on the east side of town. Memphis was getting busier on that side and I wanted to be a little bit out from the university. I found a quiet apartment complex near the interstate and close to some affluent neighborhoods. I knew I couldn't make it on my own so I had the concept of a sugar daddy in mind. Still, who could ever know what would happen? Still being closer to the more affluent newer neighborhoods had its appeal.

I got settled in and quickly realized I'd made a less than spectacular decision. I roamed around the area of my neighborhood hoping to just happen upon some handsome older man who could open up my world to a little more affluence. My job afforded little opportunity to meet guys and so that left me a little disappointed as well. Still the city was a wide open place and just around the corner and on many corners were places to meet guys looking for a hot piece of ass and a wet mouth. I guess that's a little blunt, but so be it.

After almost three weeks of nothing, I decided one night I'd rather just get some action if i didn't get anything else. My cock was raging hard and I'd been without sex for more than a month. I drove over to the interstate and under the underpass and took a left on the frontage road. There was a liquor store I had visited recently and noticed that an adult bookstore was located next door. I had been tempted to pay the ABS a little visit but decided against it. I had decided to stay away from it.

On this night, I changed my mind. The parking lot was almost full but I found a parking place and backed into it. I sat for a few minutes and watched a little foot traffic go in and out. There were several younger guys, professional types, a few sexy middle aged guys, a few trolls and several hot black guys. It looked promising. So I gathered my courage and made my way inside. The store area was somewhat busy but still uncrowded. I knew where all the action was: the arcade.

I went to the counter. I paid for admission and looked toward the darkened entryway into the arcade. I swallowed the lump in my throat and walked into the darkness. It took a little while for my eyes to adjust so I remained near the exit where the adjustment from light to dark would be easier. A couple of dirty old men immediately hit me up but I politely declined and began the walk down the long corridor of private booths. Red and green lights above doors went on and off as guys entered and exited booths. Some left with smiles on their faces and others kept a poker face.

I milled around, being discreet but friendly with the more handsome guys. I peeked inside a couple of booths. In one a guy was jerking himself and in another an older guy was sucking a younger black guy's cock. That turned me on. But I kept walking, stopping, watching. I saw a tall well-built black guy standing near the last booth. He was a professional. I could see that. He was dressed as if he'd just come from the office. He smiled, I returned his smile and a short quiet chat began.

"Hey, how's it going?" he asked with a knowing sort of smile.

I smiled, looked down at the darkened floor and replied quietly, "I'm good, just hanging out."

He grinned, "Well you'd better watch out, a fresh boy like you in here will get the wolves hungry."

I laughed nervously and answered this muscular black Adonis with a slighty naughty, "Well, maybe I'm the one who's hungry."

He laughed and maybe a little too loudly saying, "Don't worry, you can get fed in this place."

With that he looked around and back at me and smiled a kind smile and reached out and ran his hand along my stomach. He stepped a bit closer and leaned into my ear and whsipered, "I assume you like black guys?" I answered him and explained that I did. He rubbed my stomach again and put his hand under my shirt so his hand was touching my bare skin. I felt my cock twitch. I reached down, perhaps fumbled, and rubbed his crotch. I could feel a rather thick, long cock hardening to my touch. He let me rub it a second and leaned in again and blew hot breath into my ear.

"Would you like to go into a booth for a while?" he asked quietly. I could only nod. So we took the back booth and he shut the door after we were both inside. I sat down, almost obediently as if I knew that was expected of me. He locked the latch on the booth door and turned toward me. He walked up to me and said, "Take it out." I reached for his belt and unfastened it, then unbottoned and unzipped his trousers. As I reached for it, I realized his cock was indeed enormous. I pulled his briefs down and his thick meaty cock sprang free of them, bouncing momentarily up and down in front of my face.

My new friend reached his strong hand behind my head and drew my face toward his cock. I opened my mouth and damn near inhaled it. He quickly was shoving it in my mouth and I was adjusting to its girth and size. It filled my mouth and I felt my lips and cheeks stretching to accomdate his girth. His cock was veiny and very thick. I was entranced by its size. I could only imagine the pain it could cause in my tight asshole. And it had tightened up a little. I'd been without sex long enough, I worried about how well I could take the size of cock I usually craved. But for the moment, I was enjoying sucking this massive beauty. I settled into a nice rhythm and my new friend's cock was sliding in and out of my mouth with ease, my spit lubricating it.

As I sucked this handsome black god, I realized my mouth was producing so fucking much spit, I couldn't keep it all in my mouth. It was dripping, almost pouring out of my mouth and onto the floor beneath us. I stared up at him and he smiled and looked so in control. That only turned me on even more. Suddenly, for the first time in a while, I was feeling like a true slut. That was a feeling I'd missed. I sucked and pulled off occasionally to spit on his cock.

As I looked up, he said to me, "Fuck, Baby. You're a pretty little slut. Fuck..."

I pulled off his cock and looked up at him again and smiled, asking, "Do you like this, Daddy? I love black Daddies. You know that?"

He grinned and replied, "I could tell, Baby. Now you suck Daddy."

I went back to licking and sucking his gorgeous cock. I'm not sure how long I was at it but it seemed like forever. After a while I felt his grip on the back of my head grow firmer and he was furiously stabbing the back of my throat with his cock. Suddenly, his legs stiffened and he held my head strong and firm and I felt cum explode from him filling my mouth and throat. He grunted and let out a low growl. At that very moment, I wanted him balls deep in my ass and deep inside me. His cock continued to erupt warm cum into my mouth and I swallowed all I could, if not all of it. His legs relaxed and his grip loosened and I felt his cock grow a little less rigid in my mouth. Finally, he pulled it out of my mouth but I leaned forward to him to take it in my mouth again and cleaned it off and sucked the last remaining cum from his slit. He was sensitive and backed away. I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand and stood.

He put his flacid but still large cock back into his underwear and fastened his trousers. I was so fucking turned on. He smiled and asked, "You think I'll see you around here again."

I thought about that a split second and took a chance. I replied, "Maybe, but out of curiosity, would you be interested in going somewhere and getting a drink and maybe talking? I live just around the corner anyway."

He smiled and looked at his watch and looked back up, declaring, "You know what, I could do that. Want to meet or ride together?"

I winked and said in a flirty way, "Let's just ride together."

I smiled, realizing we'd never introduced ourselves, and did so, "By the way, I'm Jamie."

He laughed and replied, "Yeah, you're right, we didn't. I'm Terrence, Jamie. And it's my pleasure."

I thought to myself, "No, it was my pleasure." After all, I had the stomach full of cum.

Anyway, we both made our way out to the parking lot and he pointed to his new gleaming white Escalade. It was the first year they made then and I assumed he must have money. The windows were tinted and it was, as they say, whored up but not over the top. I got in and we rode down the street a mile or so and stopped at a little bar and restaurant less than a mile from my apartment, about half-way between the bookstore and my apartment.

We went in and immediately were seated. He looked so professional and handsome. I was more impressed by him in full light. He was well-built indeed and his manners were refined. He smiled and said, "Well, we ought to be pretty comfortable already."

I laughed and replied, "We certainly shouldn't have any trouble getting to know one another."

He smiled and said, "Well, in that case, tell me your life story."

I playfully rolled my eyes and informed him, "You might not have that much time."

My handsome black friend smiled and told me, "Actually, I have all night to listen or do whatever."

I liked the "do whatever" part. So I told him, all of it. Every sordid detail.

He would ocacsionally interrupt me to ask a question and then let me continue. I pretty much told him everything there was to know about me and about my experiences in Memphis and how I'd gotten to this point in my life. He listened attentively. I appreciated that.

Finally, I finished my long story and he said, "I appreciate you sharing all of that with me. So what are you looking for these days?"

I admitted, "Honestly, a sense of financial security. To not have to worry about where I'm going to live, or if I'm going to have enough money or if I can afford something or not. Just being honest."

He looked serious a moment and smiled again, his white straight teeth gleaming. He said, "You know, Jamie. I appreciate the honesty."

I was thankful he wasn't immediately turned off. And he wasn't.

He spoke again, "In fact, I'll be honest. You're a pretty boy. Really pretty. Not handsome, but pretty. You're what a successful guy looks for in a lover or just for fun. Honestly, you could turn that into something for yourself. Either with a very generous sugar daddy or you could develop some contacts, wealthy and successful men, and basically make the rounds among them, doing what you're good at. Make them happy and they'll take care of you."

He stopped talking and let that sink in. I thought about it and looked at him, inquiring in my own mind about what was in his.

"So," I started to ask, "prostitute myself?"

He smiled and took on an innocent look protesting, "Oh, no, Jamie, just use your skills to make a damn good living. Everyone has a skill and I am betting you've only shown me the tip of the iceberg when it comes to your skills. So if they're as good as I think they are, you can get anything you want from wealthy, horny guys, just to provide them a little relaxation and relief from their stressful lives. Make sense?"

It certainly did and suddenly the idea turned me on. It turned me on a lot.

I looked deep into Terrence's eyes and asked, "So, what are guys like that looking for?"

Terrence smiled again, leaned forward closer to me and quietly explained, "Well, as a guy like that, I'm looking for a submissive boy who's willing to do anything to please me. A boy who'll get nasty and dirty with me. One whose brain, body, mouth and ass live to serve my cock. Got it?"

I swallowed hard and felt my hands tremble, my heart race. I looked as innocent and demure as possible and said in a whisper, "Yes, sir. I get it."

He said nothing, looked away from me and motioned for the waiter and paid for the drinks we'd ordered and only half-consumed. Once the tab was paid, he finally looked at me again and said very forcefully, "Let's go."

We got in his Escalade and he asked very sternly, "Where's your apartment?"

I looked at him nervously and answered obediently, "285 Macon Road, Pinewater Apartments."

He pulled out of the parking lot and we drove under the overpass of Interstate 40 and hung a left on Macon toward my apartment complex. We pulled into the parking lot of my building and he said, "Lead the way."

We walked up the sidewalk and took the third metal staircase on the right up to my second floor apartment. I nervously opened the door and we went inside. I turned on the light in the living room and Terrence said flatly, "Go into the bathroom and freshen up. When you come out again, I want you completely naked."

I did as I was told. I was worried, scared, turned on, and horny as fuck. I freshened up and made sure my hole was clean. I checked myself and looked at myself in the full length mirror mounted on the bathroom door. Once I was satisfied I was ready, although my stomach wasn't so sure I was ready at all, I walked out and back into the living room completely naked.

To my surprise, Terrence was still completely dressed. I had expected him to get more comfortable while I was in the bathroom but he was unchanged since I saw him a few minutes before. He sat back on my couch, appearing relaxed and studied me as i walked toward him.

He commanded me, "Turn around and let me look at you."

I turned and showed him my body. He reached out and touched my bare ass with his strong hand. He ran his hand down my right leg and brought his hand back up and slapped my ass cheek. I jumped. He chuckled a low mean laugh. I felt my cock growing rock hard from this humiliation. He stared hard at me.

Nothing was said for a moment and finally he ordered me, "Bend over and grab your ankles, so I can see your asshole. Spead your legs when you do it."

I blushed but did as I was ordered. I felt the air reaching my hole, my sphincter was tight but almost twitching with anticpation. I felt his hand grab my ass cheek and he rubbed my hole with his finger. He took it away and when it came back it was wet with his spit and he rubbed my hole with his wet slick finger. I moaned aloud. Fuck! It felt great.

He rubbed my sphincter for a couple of minutes and finally ordered me to stand upright. I did as I was told again. He stood and grinned a knowing grin.

"Undress me," he ordered.

I began to undress him, his dress shirt and tie first, then his t-shirt and at that point, I sank to my knees and began unbuckling his belt, unfastened his trousers and pulled them down to his ankles. He kicked his slip on dress shoes off and I pulled his trousers from his legs as he lifted each to accomodate me. Then I stared at his huge bulge in his underwear. I knew what was behind the fabric but I had seen it in the dark in the bookstore arcade. Now we were in the light of my living room. I pulled his underwear down now and the godlike cock again bounced free and I immediately took it in my hand. He slapped my hand.

"Put your hands behind your back, bitch, and suck my cock hands free," he sternly commanded me.

I took him immediately into my mouth and before I could go completely down on him voluntarily, he forcefully grabbed my head with both hands and forced me down, causing me to choke and gag. He began to curse softly.

"No listen up, Baby...you're my fucking boy now. My girl. My bitch. My slut. Whatever, I fucking want you to be, got it?" he asked almost angrily.

I had a mouthful of his cock and could only mumble my understanding. I looked up and he was grinning a devious almost mean grin. It only turned me on more. He was throat fucking me deeply and harshly. I relaxed my throat muscles and simply took it.

"This is how you earn your living, Baby, pleasing a Daddy," he informed me.

I nodded my head as I gagged on his thick black cock. He laughed a low mean laugh.

After a while, he pulled his cock from my mouth and lifted me up by my arms. He picked me up in his arms and carried me down the hall to my bedroom. Once in the bedroom, he threw me like a rag doll on the bed. I bounced when I hit the mattress and he immediately jumped on the bed and straddled my chest and shoved his fully erect cock into my open, wet mouth. He began to fuck my mouth. I lay on my own mattress, completely under this man's control. My night had turned out amazing so far.

Terrence fucked my mouth a few minutes, my jaw was getting sore but I couldn't say anything because my mouth was so full, so stretched. Finally, he pulled out and shoved my legs up and spread them, staring at my asshole. He bent forward and began eating my ass. It felt like nothing I'd felt in forever. His experienced tongue probed my hole and licked it wet and spit on it several times. Finally I felt his finger touching my sphincter and pushing, probing. I rolled my head from side to side. My eyes involuntarily rolled back in my head. I felt his strong finger going in and out of me and one finger became two and he was opening me up.

Finally he asked, "You got lube?"

I was breathless and nodded and looked toward my nightstand. He reached over and opened the only drawer on it and pulled a small bottle of lube out. He squirted some on his huge cock and rubbed my asshole with it too. He pushed his lubed fingers into my ass and fingered me with one hand while he stroked his lubed up cock with the other. After a minute or so, he pushed my legs up and pushed forward. I felt his cock head pushing on my sphincter and soon felt my hole give way to his large cockhead and it entered me. He did not push forward any further for a second but then slowly began pushing his way deeper into me. I could feel him filling me up. My inner muscle walls seemed to push back in an effort to push him out.

He'd have none of it. He began to glide in and out of me with a smooth stride. The smoother the stride became, he began to pick up the pace. He was soon plunging in and out of me, sweating and cursing.

"Yeah, fucking bitch, you take my cock deep...take it...fuck!" he called out.

I wrapped my legs around his torso and clung to him as he fucked me deeper and deeper. I bit his neck and licked his ear lobes and began to whisper into his ear.

"Fuck my slutty ass, Daddy, fuck me...oh, Baby...fuck me...YES!!" I whispered as sultry as I could.

He growled and only fucked me harder. He forcefully French kissed me, probing my mouth with his long tongue. We kissed as his thick hard cock destroyed my asshole. Although I was in pain, I was getting accustomed to it. He was deep inside me.

He broke our kiss and said, "On your knees, bitch!"

I scrambled to my knees doggy style and stuck my now loose ass in the air. He immediately got behind me, lifted my ass to suit him and shoved his cock back inside me. It felt so fucking good. He got his stride again and began to slap my ass...hard! He'd slap my ass cheeks and insult me. I loved it. He seemed so different in the bedroom than he had sitting in that bar.

"Yeah, Baby, I love that slutty wet ass," he said as he popped my ass cheek.

I let him know I enjoyed by replying breathlessly, "Oh fuck yeah, Daddy. Fuck that ass hard...go deep, Daddy...give me that black cock."

12