Cock Lover: A Lifetime of Pleasure Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He certainly did...give it to me. He pounded me hard and furiously. I was loving it. He occasionally reached up and took a fistful of my hair anad pulled it. He finally put one strong hand on my hip and another on my shoulder and kept his pace going faster and faster. Finally, he shouted, "I'm about to cum" and pulled out and commanded me to turn around and take it in the face. I did as I was ordered and turned just as his cock began to spew forth its second batch of cum for the night. I took it in my face and opened my mouth to take as much as I could catch.

He seemed to spew forth cum forever but after a bit his cock was finally out of his sweet warm thick cum and my face was splattered and my mouth was full. He was tired and he pulled back to rest on his heels. It suddenly dawned on me that I'd let this black god fuck me without a condom. I'd not even thought about it. I was so caught up in the moment.

Terrence leaned back and reclined on the bed. He smiled as I wiped cum from my face and licked it off my fingers.

"Well, Baby," he began, "I'll tell you this. You're good. And you can command as much for that ass of yours as you want. I've got friends, wealthy friends who need a little stress reliever here and there. Just think about it."

I was already thinking about it. Perhaps I'd picked a good night to make a new friend...who had friends.

12