All Comments on 'Cock of Ages Ch. 02'

by Creamer

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
fun premise...

and room for lots of good sex

Rad'lRad'lover 16 years ago
As good as Ch. 01

and a neat back story. You have a good talent. I was also impressed by the error free narration. Thanks; I'll read more of your efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

Loved the story and the concept. Looking forward to future sequels.

EsoMontyEsoMontyover 16 years ago
Wrong section

I don't think this is Nonconsent/Reluctance as much as it is Fantasy/Sci Fi. I think you have it listed in the wrong section.

Great Story, just wrong section.

CreamerCreamerover 16 years agoAuthor
No, not really the wrong section . . .

I debated which section to put this in, and while I know it does have some major plot elements (time travel) that are "sci-fi/fantasy" I felt that the over-arching themes of this book were far more "non-consenual/reluctance" oriented. After all, the guy's mission is to impregnate women and innoculate them without their full tacit consent. So here it shall remain. If you don't like the sci-fi aspect, then you probably won't enjoy the rest of the book. Still plenty of hot sex and witty dialog, but the time travel thing will be important.

Creamer

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Excellent

A good read. Always nice to find erotic written by someone with literary skills. I especially enjoyed the voice of the protagonist, and how seriously he takes his job. Sexy sci-fi!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
EXCELLENT READ

Love,love your work.

ellyneiellyneialmost 16 years ago
I just

bloody love it. Thanks :)

DespairEternityDespairEternityabout 14 years ago
Great Series

I am really enjoying this series so far. It is a very unique and entertaining premise. I'm sure I will enjoy the rest.

Thanks

DespairEternity

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good writing

Your writing style is great. I couldn't help but crack up every few paragraphs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Just found your series...

and while I enjoy them and the main character - very X rated Quantum Leapish - I would like to see more struggle with the female characters.

After awhile of every woman falling down on the bed legs open is really YAWN. We need some women who put up a fight or who say no. That would be yum!

Thanks for the series. I will read on.

BuggernautBuggernautabout 12 years ago
Great Writing

You have some of the best dialogue in your work. I read it aloud just for fun and its like re-enacting a play of some sorts. Great job! Hope to see more of your work come out.

blackeyblackeyabout 10 years ago
From really "Good" to even "Better"

Your tale is to most written porn what cream is to coffee - a VAST improvement!

Chapter #2 is even better than Chapter #1. In spite of the facade, you treat the ladies as they deserve, with respect & enthusiasm. B R A V O sir!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
FACINATING

Master Creamer, I Love the way you think.

onepussyhound2onepussyhound2over 8 years ago
Am drawn in!

Creamer - wonderful skills with your descriptive style - I've skipped around your series and will now read in order - I enjoy your mind and grasp of what has happened. Sexual history for us! Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Your character deserves to have his cock cut off.

StoneyLodgeStoneyLodgeover 6 years ago
This is one helluva series!

Novel, different, creative, and imaginative. The thought occurs that it would make a good movie! I intend to peruse the rest of this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So satisfying....

protagonist is witty and charming.

Only flaw I noticed which has been pointed out already is the category under which this chapter has been placed. I am hooked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
ha!

"They tried to teach us "seduction", but my fellow time-travelers and I ended up laughing them off the stage and writing our own curriculum on the subject." <==this made me LOL. Well spotted.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous