All Comments on 'Cock of Ages Ch. 03'

by Creamer

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
XantuXantuover 16 years ago
Amen

Hot and funny... I laughed out loud many times. The wings were over the top.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Funny and good.

Made me laugh a lot, and kept reading even though I was done just to see what the hell he would do next. Great read.

ellyneiellyneialmost 16 years ago
Praise the Creamer

Ah this is great :) Thank you again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
hahaha! You are cracking me up again!

This is very very funny! You must have "Blazing Saddles" genes in your blood to write this perverse stuff! Well done, even with the continuity screw ups about the duct tape and temp tattoo.. no matter. I liked it. Fun read.

The "Time Machine" device has been well used but I like your use of the idea without bothering about the machine or technology itself. If your point isn't the phycs of time travel, then best to just leave it alone which you did. The concept of going back in time to save the world is always a cool device but I liked your sci-fi-fantasy story just fine. Reminds me of "Barbarella" with Jane Fonda... Mostly fantasy with a sprinkling of sci-fi for "realism."

So anyway good job. I don't have the skill or dedication or story ideas that you have to write so I suppose I could have just left this at that without the pretend critique... oh well, have a nice day!

irchristo@aol.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wonderful series !!

I love this paragraph: "It's human nature, a much-maligned but terribly important component of humanity. Girls like to fuck. Almost as much as guys. Some moreso."

I wish I'd have known that 30 years ago. Still, knowing that NOW has helped. A lot.

Sir GalahadSir Galahadabout 13 years ago

Your protagonist has a sick sense of humor. I like it. That business with the Fadeaway White paint to make a farmhouse into Heaven was inspired, you'll forgive the pun!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Not really rape

And the series is getting boring. Nothing new. :(

I really liked the premise too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Hahahaha! Not only is this well written, its humorous too.

Excellent series so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Fucking genius

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Epic

this one is hilarious. well-thought out and full of humor that engages your audience. well done! :)

TargeT_PsYTargeT_PsYabout 10 years ago
Mixed feelings

Okay that was a rather fucked up story, but it was also epic-ly awesome. A preachers daughter screwed and impregnated by a fake angel form the future and told to start a pro-sex cult of Christianity specializing in blow jobs. How do you even come up with this stuff?

Awesome story and I give you a 5/5 and a fav mark.

(^_^)

Blessed Be

cherie93cherie93about 9 years ago
Lol

This is so terrible but I can't stop reading.

onepussyhound2onepussyhound2over 8 years ago
Someone has to do it

What an interesting thought that you have 'enlarged' upon! Well written and certainly a joy to read!!

maxinorexmaxinorexover 7 years ago
CONGRATZ

you just broke my record of best stories

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous