Cock of Zeus S01E01

Story Info
Zeus and his adventures with his cock!
1.7k words
3.84
8.9k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That silly, stupid woman. She brought this upon all of us. No, she was deceived. I chose all this for all of us in order to keep her alive.

"Your union is broken and she has been corrupted. I could delete her and start over." God said.

"I can't lose her! She's my other half! She came from me!" I said to God on Eve's behalf.

"Blame me! I will take her blame and by ME and not HER will all sin enter!" I pleaded to Him. Merciful Him. Who couldn't erase the penalty but would save us in the end.

I was Adam. The only physical representation of God. I am the Son of God. I am also known as Zeus. My wife was known as Eve. But over time she became Hera. Our relationship was broken.

She would forever seek to usurp me while at the same time need me. Without me she would destroy all mankind. That his curse and the curse that falls upon all women because they came from her.

Adam would forever chase the elements of Hera in other women. Trying desperately to piece together all of her in a vain attempt to join with her. To be one again.

"Zeus, I go by Zeus. I am worshipped as a God. I try my best but I am not God. And they cannot hear Him as I do. And five hundred years have gone by and I've heard nothing from Him.

Nothing....

Cock of Zeus: 1

First Lesbians

Hera was up to her old tricks again. One more scheme to destroy her husband, and this one striking at his cock directly.

She saw that her husband would continue fucking girls. So she was going to use a girl against him, her own sister, Demeter.

Demeter idolized her sister. They had been cut from the same mold. Her attempts at controlling her sister had failed previously. But this time she would use her insatiable lust for her husband to bind her and this use her against Zeus.

She had learned some time ago that there was an elixir which when applied to a pussy or a cock would bind the first person that gazes upon it.

She would apply that elixir to her own pussy and then show it to Demeter. That would mean that Demeter would want to eat her and would be bound to her.

Of course, lesbianism was something never thought of. It had to start somewhere and this is its story.

Hera had thought about what it would feel like to fuck her own sister. Her sister's petite body and smaller tits were in contrast to hers. She had D sized tits in a shape so perfect that poets could sing about them for a lifetime. She was also taller than and shaplier than her sister.

Hera was also a freak. She and Zeus had done everything at this point. He'd fucked her in the ass which she, being insecure in his love, absolutely loved! The feel of his cock in her asshole while he thrust and used her hair as leverage was superlative! It was the only moment that she was ever being vulnerable and open to him and submissive. He would "punish" her for being a bitch by bouncing her on his cock.

That cock...huge...thick...and amazing! There was literally none other like it in history. His cock was the desire of EVERY woman as if born to be whores just for him. How he hadn't fucked a mortal girl to death was beyond him.

Her sister had had a crush on him for a long time. However, she would never dare to try to take him from Hera. Hera would literally expunge her sister's life if she ever tried that. But still...she couldn't escape the fantasy of watching Zeus destroy her sister's snatch! That small body...could it handle being fucked hard by her husband?

Just thinking about that fantasy now made her touch herself. She lay in bed with her Regal toga opened...tits exposed, legs opened, fingers furiously fucking her hole while in her fantasy Zeus was doing it to Demeter.

She went through every sexual act in her fantasy before finally cumming for the last time. She felt energized now! It was always amazing to her that Zeus didn't cum that often. It was because, he explained, that when he came it took energy from him and gave it to the woman. The woman, upon receiving that energy, then had an abundance of it and felt truly and completely satisfied.

Until she wanted more. And that was the problem, once they had a taste of him they never let go. Fools! Letting a man control you!

Despite being a god, the God, the only one anyone knew of at that time, Zeus was still a man and a model to every man. Meaning that he thought with his cock. He could be easily manipulated. What Hera lacked in physical strength she more than made up for in deceit. She was the model for every woman. Some displayed their deceit more than others. Some were barely deceitful. Others moreson. She was the Mother of all Deceivers.

Her sister aspired to be like her. But she was woefully inadequate when it came to matters of subterfuge. Could she now not see that her lust for Hera's husband would be her undoing?

----------------------

"Please my sister, let me have him for just one night! I need it! You always let me watch how he fucks you but you never let me try! It's torture! I can;t be with another man now! Nothing compares!"

"I will give you this night. But you must do something for me. Agree to everything I tell you now. Speak after me: I Demeter, for the sake of the cock of Zeus do hereby and willingly give my consent for my sister to command me. I will obey her in all things."

Demeter recited those words upon which a huge grin went across Hera's face. "Bring me that elixir. Now rub it all over my pussy."

Demeter did so. Upon which when she looked back at her sister's exposed pussy a thrill went through her. A thrill of desire not to be quenched.

"Hera, your pussy....it's beautiful! It smells so good! I've been enchanted! But I don't care! Please, please may I touch it?"

"No, you may not but touch it, you will come here and bury your face in my pussy! Eat it! Make me cum!"

Demeter's tongue deftly navigated her sister's pussy. "You taste so good! My sister tastes so good!"

Hera came in her sister's face several times! Which made her desire Demeter's pussy as well!

She threw Demeter on her marriage bed and ordered her to spread her pussy and beg her to eat it.

End Episode 1

She bathed and entered her chambers. She lay on her bed with thoughts of what she had done. The servant girl was in her room tending to her cleaning.

She was a mortal girl of about 16. She had long, black hair. A thin body worn small tits. She wore a toga.

Demeter lay naked on the bed now. She had removed her robe.

"Oh! I must leave! The girl said.

"No, you won't. I want you to tend to me." She said.

"Mistress, what do I do? For you are naked!"

"Look at me. Gaze at me. Do you like what you see?" Demeter asked.

"You are beautiful." The girl said.

"Remove your clothes." Demeter said.

"But mistress! I can't!" She protested.

Demeter touched her arm and said, "You must."

She took her clothes off. Her nipples were hard. Demeter looked down at her pussy.

"Do you like what you see, mistress? Does it please you?" She asked.

"It does. Lay upon me." Demeter said.

"But that would be wrong! Forbidden! A woman does not lie with another woman as with a man!"

"Have you been with a man?"

"No mistress. Not yet."

"Then lay on me. Now!"

"Yes mistress!"

She lay on her and Demeter kissed her. She grabbed her ass and the girl automatically reacted by moving her hips. Their pussys making contact. Rubbing lips and clits against each other.

Demeter kissed her neck. Nibbled on her ear lobes. Slipped a finger into her asshole and pussy.

The girl came as Demeter passionately rubbed her pussy against the girls.

"Oh! You feel so good!" She said and came for the first time ever.

Demeter pulled her by the hair.

"Now you will taste me!" She said and pushed the girl in between her legs.

The girl licked slightly, tentatively for she knew not how to please her in this area.

Demeter sat up. Grabbed the girl by the hair and said, "I will teach you how to please me."

Thus, Hera was trapped in her own devices. She would forever desire and be bound to Zeus AND Demeter both. Unable to achieve a true oragsm without either. The kind of orgasm that reinforced their bond. Such as this tale...

Zeus walked in on the sisters when they were in the middle of a 69. Instead of being angry or horrified or disgusted, Zeus was bewitched! He absolutely had to have them both! While Demeter's ass was in the air Zeus licked her from the asshole all the way down to the pussy hole and back. He had never seen Hera more wet than with her sister. Demeter's juices flowed out of her and dripped onto Hera's face. She smeared them all over her face! She was in the throes of an all-consuming lust! She devoured her sister's pussy while Zeus's cock went in and out of Demter's pussy!

She licked the shaft after pulling him out of her. In her jealousy she sought to prevent Demeter from enjoying him. But her lusts told her that they would be "satisfied" more if she put it back in!

Zeus waited until Demter came before moving onto Hera's pussy! After she came he went back to Demeter. Back and forth he went until finally he exploded inside Hera's sister! Then another oragasm racked his body and he came inside Hera! "Yes! Eat my cum out of your sister!" He commanded both women.