A Hotel Error Pt. 01

Story Info
At a fitness convention a mother and son mistakenly have sex.
13.3k words
4.69
164.7k
331

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 12/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No minors are involved in sexual activities in this story, any names or locations are purely coincidental. The length of the story will be in the range of novella once complete and have several parts, please sub to get notified. There is a special treat for returning fans.

CHAPTER 1 COULD THINGS BE DIFFERENT?

Fourteen hours on the road is a long time, a good travel companion is helpful to keep you awake. Mom had a nutrition and fitness course she wanted to take. George, her husband, didn't want to go, so he stayed home with my half sister and brother.

Mom, always the optimist, turned it into an opportunity for a mother son road trip. That and she didn't want to spend two weeks alone in a hotel. It didn't make sense to me why George wouldn't take time off. If mom was my wife, I'd be all over a 2 week hotel stay.

Mom owned a fitness and nutrition store back home with a small workout studio. She wasn't a toned athlete anymore, but she had a pretty hot body for being almost forty. She was half German, part French and a touch of Spanish. Which gave her a familiar yet exotic appearance. She had light brown hair boarding on blonde, light brown eyes, with large breasts and a nice round ass.

After she opened her fitness store she began working out and to all my friends delight her thick legs returned along with a nice round butt. But secretly I found myself admiring her too right along with them.

But that wasn't what made her a bit of a celebrity back home. Years ago she won numerous ice skating awards and competitions. She was even a serious contender for the US Olympics team, until I came along, accidentally. After that she settled down with George and worked a retail job, until she opened her own gym eight years ago.

My back, ass and eyes hurt as I watched the two young and very attractive hotel attendants bar our way to rest and comfort. Ordinarily I would enjoy the extra time watching them, but this time I'd rather just have a hot shower.

The two winced at mom and shook their heads. Mom leaned forward on the counter in a vain attempt to look at the screen. Three giant suitcases surround her, along with our night bags and my laptop bag.

Behind us the line of hotel guests piled up with their luggage. A pair of kids played on the large oval couch in the middle of the grand entrance which drew the ire of a door man. Two large golden chandeliers hung from the ornate mirrored ceiling.

"Eric then, Eric Muller, maybe she signed it under my son's name and she got the reservation number wrong." mom said, she looked back at me and sighed.

A man and his wife stood behind us with their night bags and scrolled through their phones. In the mirror behind the desk I could see his eyes drift away from his screen and discreetly towards mom's ass. Few would blame him, well maybe his wife would. Over the years, I got used to it, friends, strangers, hell even myself.

Mom wore a t-shirt and gray leggings which rose up as she leaned on the counter. Exposing the small of her back. The sliver of lightly tanned flesh drew more attention to her firm round ass, wide hips and shapely thighs. Even more enticing was the top point of her celtic tattoo peeking over the top of her leggings.

She didn't show it off or spoke of it other than, "one of my stupider things as a teenager." In an act of rebellion she got a "tramp stamp". Acting out against grandma and grandpa Muller, the "system" and by the sounds of it, anything to her disliking.

She had dark circles under her eyes, her long hair tied in a messy bun had broken loose in spots, but she still had a smile that was as wide as ever. Mom had a knack for keeping a smile during the worst times, it was comforting, beautiful and sincere.

The second lady shook her head, "I'm sorry Mrs. Davis, neither of you are in the system. I can get a hold of my manager and see if he can help in any way." The young woman walked off towards the manager's door.

Mom leaned in close to me. "What the hell, if they don't have our reservation I don't know what to do. They better have another room at least. Can you google other hotels, just in case?"

"Mrs. Davis?" A man called out. The man wore a hotel suit uniform, with 'Jackson, night manager' on his silver name tag.

"Yes." Mom spun around.

"You said you had a reservation with us, can I see the number?" He said.

Mom, despite growing up as technology was on the rise, hated the "New ways". She handed him a paper that she had written her reservation number on and he typed it in the computer once more. He took a deep breath and said, "Come with me to the side, I can take care of you there."

We hauled our luggage to the side terminal and waited for him and the first young woman to look up our names, a third time. The line behind us shuffled forward, relieved to be on the move once more.

"Mrs Davis, who did you speak to, do you remember?"

"Jenny took my reservation and told me that number, she sounded new, but I didn't think anything of it at the time." mom said.

The manager and the woman shared a glance. "Yes, Jenny, unfortunately she doesn't work here anymore. And unfortunately all of our double rooms are booked due to the convention and the construction. But this afternoon we had a cancellation for a single. Once things open up in a few days we can move you up to the two bed double, for the same rate, if that works for you?"

Mom took a deep breath in, she looked as though she would blow. Fourteen hours on the road, 9:30 at night and a month long reservation that never existed.

"To help make it up, I can make sure you have extra vouchers to our spa during your stay, which we do offer in room services too." He said.

Mom sighed and nodded her head, "Okay we can do that, will the cot be free?" Mom said.

"Yes, I can remove the cot fee," he said.

The attendant next to him stopped smiling and she looked at him. She shook her head and whispered in his ear.

He shook his head to the attendant and said, "How?"

The lady gave mom a shy smile and shrugged.

Jackson took a deep breath, "Ma'am, I'm sorry but it seems we are overbooked on that. The bed is a double, but I don't have any cots right now." he said.

Mom's smile had reached its limits, "Double? I haven't slept on a double since high school, let alone with my son." she scoffed

"It's okay, the couch or floor is fine for me." I said.

Mom looked at me and the three lines that had formed in the lobby. "Okay, I just need to get some sleep, we'll take the room, please keep me updated."

"Yes Mrs Davis, I will make a special note for the morning staff, and I will check on it myself come morning checkout."

The bell boy was quick to help us to our room which was on the second floor, no great view as promised from our original reservation. Still he had no shame in waiting for a tip, which mom hesitantly gave him. The hotel was nice, and everything about it was fancy, but deep down it was old.

Our room was narrow and rectangular with a long hall to make room for a very spacious bathroom. The double bed was in the middle, with a desk/entertainment center in front of it. A small love seat to the side and two end tables. It was dark and poorly lit, except for the bathroom. Which had a stand up shower, a separate tub and a large separate toilet room.

Mom flopped her luggage by the door and looked into the bath. "Wow, that's funny, I can almost see through the glass shower." Like a big kid she headed for the bed, pivoted on the ball of her foot and flopped down backwards on the bed.

I set my luggage aside and searched for the largest place on the floor. A narrow spot in front of the closet and corner of the bed.

Mom sat up on her elbow. "Reminds me of my old days in figure skating, without the bathroom. I think it was built at the same time." She laughed. She watched me unfold a blanket on the floor and sat up off the bed.

"No, ugh, you're not sleeping on the floor, or the love seat, you're too damn tall." She leaned in and wrinkled her nose at me. "Just get a shower and we'll share, it's just a night or two."

I was partially relieved, at the time of saying I'd sleep on the floor I hadn't actually thought about the fact hundreds of random people rubbed their feet on the carpet. As for the love seat, it was an oversized chair.

"Okay, but no peeking, I don't even think there's a lock on the door." I said.

She smiled and watched me unzip my luggage in search of my clothes. I didn't think much about how I packed and now finding my clothes was an issue. Mom leaned forward and rubbed my back with a smile on her face.

"I'm glad you were able to come with me, after my classes maybe we can go for walks or do some sightseeing?" she said.

I smiled back at her and held up my shirt and pj bottom. "Found it, and yes we can check out a few places."

Her warm hand slid down my side and over my arm as I stood. We shared a smile and I left for the shower.

In the shower I kept my ass to the door in case she walked in. Steam on the glass felt only so safe when it came to your mother seeing your cock hanging out. I closed my eyes and let the water flow over my face. The thought of her warm hand running over my side and arm returned to my thoughts. It had felt nice, nicer than I had expected.

We met each other at the door and I crawled into bed with my phone. While she bathed I listened intently for splashes and running water to make sure she didn't fall asleep. After her bath she looked like a different woman. Her hair was tied back in a pony tail and she wore a thin crimson nightie with a mismatched long blue satin robe.

She tried to be quick when she dropped her robes so as not to show her legs off. But it didn't help, my eyes caught her bare skin as she climbed under the covers. Once in she pulled them up to her chin and looked at me.

She broke into laughter and said, "It's going to be cozy tonight."

I nodded my head. Her foot touched the top of my foot and her shoulder was pressed into mine. "Yup." I added.

Mom looked at my phone on my chest and sighed. "You should stop looking, I'm sorry you two broke up a few months ago but it's not doing you any good to patronise her texts."

"It's just frustrating, she's already got a new boyfriend. We dated for three years, high school sweethearts, I even followed her to college. She wanted to wait for marriage, which I understood and respected. Then we break up and right away she's banging... ehm." I caught myself before finishing the sentence. Part of me had forgotten who I was talking to.

Mom smiled and rubbed my arm with a sad look on her face. As sympathetic as she looked, her eyes were red with dark circles under them. Across the room the loud air conditioner turned on. Her warm hand rested on my shoulder and she squeezed my muscles.

"I guess I'm just annoyed, friends told me she's already had two boyfriends since I left. I feel like I wasted the past three years just being a buddy, respecting her wishes." I said. I looked at mom.

Her eyes had closed at some point, she laid on her side a whisk of hair dropped over her forehead. With one hand I shut the light off and laid on my back. The bed was small and I could feel her body heat under the covers. My elbow touched her satin nightie on her breast, it felt... nice and I couldn't find it in me to pull away. Before I knew it I too drifted away in a dream.

A loud thump woke me from my sleep, my cock was hard and the last thing I recalled was cuddling with another girl from one of my college classes. I adjusted my cock in my PJ's and shifted my weight. Mom was on her back, one leg over mine and an arm out of the blanket.

It was a pleasant dream, and soon my mind picked up from where it left off. A cute girl from my old class was touching my cock and rubbing her breasts on me. Her petite body twisted side to side as she lifted her skirt and punched me in the nose.

Jolted from my dream I held my nose and stared off into the strange dark room. Mom's arm slid off my face and over my shoulder coming to rest on my chest.

My nose and eyes throbbed with a dull pain. Next to me the warm smooth skin of mom's leg rested on my thigh. My hard cock pressed against her warm thigh as I tried to shift her leg. I shifted beneath her and put my hand on her hip. Her nightie rode up past her waist and my hand touched a thin lace strap wrapped around her hip.

Growing up I had admired my mothers beauty, even swore to myself I would date women as pretty as her, which Nikki was in my mind. But I had never touched my mother, except for the occasional hug or bump in the kitchen. In the dim light she could be any woman.

As a teenager I got introduced to sexy women's lingerie, nighties, and even the occasional bikini. But those were only momentary glimpses or alone holding a pair of thongs imagining another woman in them. Never like this with warm soft flesh next to them.

She murmured and rolled off me, still asleep. My cock ached in my pants, for reasons I don't understand. I ran my hand over her leg, across her bare hip bone and down the side of her ass, while tracing the outline of her g-string with my thumb. Too scared to continue I pulled my hand back and closed my eyes.

I dreamt of many things that night. I woke to the sound of her alarm blaring on the other side of the bed. She had wrapped her arm over me and spooned me in the night. Coming to, she put her hand on her mouth and smiled.

"Hopefully that other room opens up soon." She said, She swung her legs out of bed and stood up.

Before she could adjust her nightie, I spotted the bare flesh from the side of her breast. My half asleep brain took in how it creased over her ribs, forming a globe of flesh that bounced as she sat up. The very edge of her light brown areola was visible but the nipple was hidden beneath the crimson satin. Her thighs were bare to the sides of her hips as she knelt down and quickly grabbed her robes. The sight made my hard cock twitch and I shook my head.

In the years past I had seen mom wear one piece bathing suits and her usual long gowns. I knew what to expect and thought nothing of it. But after last night, the sight of skin drew me in. Perhaps it was the lingerie or maybe it was the night of unexpected cuddling.

With great effort I put the thoughts aside and prepared for the day. Mom wore a simple outfit, a body fit polo shirt and khaki pants. The elevator bumped and she tried to hide a yawn, which continued on and on.

An urge took over me and I reached out, rubbed the small of her back and admired the features of her cheek and jaw line. Her back felt warm to the touch and her muscles were tight, forming a ridge on either side of her spine.

She gave me a shy smile and relaxed her shoulders, her chin lifted up. "Hmm we should have left a day sooner, I don't think I'm ready to start learning yet."

I wanted to agree with her, but for another reason. But if we had we may not have had such a night. The elevator stopped and we walked out into the lobby.

"I love Penny and David, but it is nice to have a day off." she laughed.

"Let George have a turn with the squabbling teens?" I joked.

Mom giggled and nodded her head, "Yes George can have a turn, I'm amazed he hasn't called yet to ask where the bread is." Mom put her arm around my shoulder and gave me a random one armed hug, rubbing my shoulder.

At the front desk the two same girls who checked us in gave us a smile and greeted us for the morning as we made our way to the restaurant. They had their car keys and coats ready to go.

While mom started her course I toured the community college. Prior to that the only college I knew was the christian college I had followed Nikki to. There the first year they were a bunch of uptight Christians. I had only made one semester before bombing out and just as I was leaving many of them had started to break down morally without their parents supervision.

CHAPTER 2, LUST

Lust can do many things, a hint of lust can make you think of things you wouldn't have normally thought of. Too much and it can make you into something you're not. Of course everyone has their limits. We're not complete animals, but we did come from them.

As I towelled off I stared at my reflection in the mirror. I had spent half a year of college trying to impress my high school sweetheart to have sex. So much so, that I bombed my first year of college. But I did get abs out of the deal and larger muscles, but not obscenely large, Nikki always said she didn't like huge muscles.

My hand stroked my cock which took little effort to harden, it wasn't a gigantic horse cock like a porn star but a nice size, in gym class I was never shy in locker rooms. Years ago Nikki saw it and almost, let me fuck her. But she said she was afraid it would hurt, and that was as far as it went.

I always meant to measure it but never did other than wrapping my two hands around it. Plus I had gained a bit of a reputation in the change rooms over the years. I closed my eyes and imagined Nikki face down on a desk, her new boyfriend behind her fucking her as she screamed. I was pissed, jealous and horny at the same time. My orgasm built inside as I thought of the guy impaling Nikki and how much better she would enjoy my cock.

A knock at the door broke my thought. "Eric, dinner is here."

"Okay!" I said. I jerked my cock, thrusting forward with my hips.

"Come on, it'll be cold and I'm hungry." She said.

Frustrated, I pumped harder but damn my orgasm, it slipped away from me.

"Oh and let's see if there's a movie on," she said.

I threw my cock to the side and panted from my efforts. Leaning on the counter I looked up in the mirror and shook my head at myself. I could feel my body flush from my efforts. I should have done it when I was in the shower, but it had been an afterthought.

My PJ's hung on the towel rack, below it was mom's old towel. The edge of a pink lace fabric stuck out, I moved it to the side and exposed her used panties. Before I would get caught I covered them back up. But the thought of her ass in them flooded my thoughts and my cock came back to life.

With a silly thought of showing off to my mother, I tugged on the pant leg of my PJ's and pulled them down into the puddles on the floor. The water soaked into the fabric, then as if I hadn't intended on it, I quickly snatched it off the floor.

While I had been loyal to a virgin, only her and guys had seen my cock. Now oddly I wanted validation, from any source that wasn't a fellow guy, or ex who was now fucking other guys.

With my soaked PJ's I now had regret with my half cocked idea. My cock refused to settle down, I tried to stuff it into my boxer briefs. Replaying images of horror movies, slasher flicks and car chases, did nothing. Half erect I slipped out wearing only my shorts.

Mom nibbled on her plate of food. "Wow, when did all of this happen? You were just a skinny kid in high school a year ago."

"Oh, um I hit the gym a lot, it helped me focus mentally I guess." I said. I twisted enough to hide my partial erection. She had showered before me and already wore her nightgown. In the air conditioned air her nipples poked through like little peas.

My cock responded to the sight of her feminine beauty. She had a sharp thin jaw that flowed down into her neck line. As she looked up and to the side at the TV her muscles in the side of the neck strained. She caught me staring and wiped her cheek with two fingers.

"Do I have something on my face?" She smiled.

"No, no, I was looking at the food." I said as I passed by her I showed off my patchy wet clothes.

She took another nibble of her roasted chicken and put her hand out in front of me. "Wait, look at you, I didn't know you got down to abs. I'm proud of you for taking on that challenge. Maybe we should talk about a part time job in the gym, until you decide what to do next year."